Wife's 2nd Lover at Hedonism II

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was experiencing one long face wrenching orgasm after another as Bob effortlessly changed the angle of his penetration into my darling wife! She was like a rag doll to him. She was able to hang on to him... barely! Their combined sweat had turned their bodies, clinging hard together, into a slippery mass with Sheryl's flushed breasts repeatedly being pushed out from their crushing chests in all directions! The room reeked of the sweet smell of their sex!

It seemed clear that Bob was not making love to my wife but was fucking her brains out! Talk about risk taking! This powerful man was taking my wife somewhere she had never been before! I felt genuinely fearful that I had asked Sheryl to open Pandora's box again and that our marriage might never be the same again! Suddenly I began to wonder if Sheryl would be leaving Hedonism II with me or with Bob!

He was now masturbating himself with her small body! Their mouths were pressed together. Sheryl had her arms and legs wrapped around him as he walked aimlessly around the room balls swinging below their union! Finally Bob moved closer to the window seat. They were just inches from my face! I then had clear view of her stretched labia tight around his cock as he loudly announced the arrival of his orgasm! Her small hand dove downward grasping what she could of him to enjoy the feeling of his cum pumping into her, filling her to over flowing!

We all three turned simultaneously toward the window as we heard the sound of applause outside. When Bob moved toward the widow, they were both seen and heard. I was too enthralled to notice a crowd had gathered outside the window. We became famous for the following 4 days!

They fell together back onto the bed gasping, groaning, french kissing, undulating against each other!

Over the next 4 days they relived this experience over and over again. They eventually calmed their pace down some and started to seem more like familiar lovers, enjoying both romance and lovemaking! They even enjoyed some private time in Bob's room which stoked my imagination.

Bob was propositioned many times by various wives and their husbands (asking for their wives) but Bob only had eyes for my Sheryl. We became known as a 3-some at the resort and Sheryl basked unashamedly in all the public affection and attention that Bob and I lavished upon her!

For at least 4 months Bob and Sheryl were only a plain ticket away from each other with her going to California or Bob coming Texas. I have no doubt they would still be lovers but for his wedding 4 months later.

Sheryl and I loved our experiences with Bob when their sex set us on fire. We also loved it when it as their sex became more familiar, calm and sweet. The key word was always "Love."

Every now and then we watch the video.

12