Wife's 3 Lovers-Path to Love

Story Info
Wife's 1st lover leading to love & joy for us both!
1.9k words
3.99
24.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eugene19
eugene19
28 Followers

This is the true (non-fiction) story of my amazingly exciting 25 year marriage. I hope that the fact that it is a true story told from the heart, might persuade you to forgive some of my flawed and/or less than professional writing skill. I am a perfect example of the declining value of a university education.

This is the first of 3 major life experiences that have dramatically supercharged our highly sexual marriage! Reading books like "Sex at Dawn" has helped me to understand that monogamy is not the normal human condition. The mind blowing excitement of having multiple sex partners is primeval! There are so many examples of cultures where all the men of the village are encouraged to contribute their sperm to help your wife's child have all the best qualities of each man in the village. There is no doubt in my mind that there is a lot of pleasure being had at the same time here.

I was 19 years old a lifetime ago. I was lying in bed fantasizing about my live in girl friend at the time with "what if" scenarios. I was masturbating at the time and the idea of "what if Betty was having sex with someone else came to mind". I had no idea at the time that a passing thought like this could be so powerful, nor that it would change my life and my concepts about what "really hot sex" was all about, for the remainder of my life! Needless to say, I exploded and have been using this fantasy and now real life adventures with mfm to enjoy what I believe to be one of the most satisfying and exciting sex lives a person could have!

I never got the chance to experience this with Betty nor with numerous other girlfriends to follow. It remained a fantasy (sometimes shared and sometimes not) for many years until I met and married the woman of my dreams around 1990. Sheryl is my best friend and completely open minded about virtually everybody and everything, not to mention beautiful.

Sheryl is kind, thoughtful, considerate, even tempered and never moody or irritable. She has long shimering blond hair and sparkling blue eyes. Her 105 pound body is smoking hot and turns every head in the room! She has not gained a pound in 25 years.

Her breasts are bigger than average but firm enough that she can enjoy and everyone else can enjoy her usually being boldly braless. Leaving out her long perpetually erect nipples and small butt would be a criminal oversight! Sheryl is highly educated and makes even more money than I do! Our lives would be great even if she had not made all my red hot fantasies come true.

We married in less than a year after meeting. She loves me and therefore loves everything about me (including my fantasy). Shortly after we were married, we were in a roof top night club at our hotel while visiting Dallas. Sheryl was of course braless with a shimmering low cut blouse. Her larger than average breasts swayed with each step she took. We were open minded to the possibility of Sheryl meeting a good looking man to take what had become our fantasy to the next level.

This is when Randy walked up to our table and introduced himself to us. There were no free seats in the crowded club and he asked if he could sit down. He was tall, dark, handsome, had a genuine smile, a good face and proved to be an all around nice person. No I am not gay and have no desire to be subjugated by another man nor to subjugate the man that was might become my wife's lover. I suppose that if I have any fettishes besides sharing my wife, it would be a passion for kissing. I consider it to be almost as erotic as intercourse.

While Sheryl supports, what has become our fantasy, it is important to know, that her new lovers, must be the assertive one. It is important to her that she be seen by them as attractive and desirable. They must pursue her with loving adoration and words that touch both the heart and the body. I was prepared to tell Randy all about this but it became unnecessary as he proceeded to be and do all these things and so much more.

A slow song began to play. After melting her heart with flattering words, piercing eyes and a broad smile for over an hour, he asked, "Would you mind if I danced with your beautiful wife?"

No doubt he could see the truth of our willingness in both our eyes. Sheryl knew the question needed no answer from me. "I would love to!" she exclaimed with enthusiasm.

As she rose from the table without another word being said and melted into his arms there was no doubt in any of our minds or hearts how the evening would end.

They danced as if they had been intimate for many years as passionately as a man and a woman can. They danced within feet of where I was sitting and as the song ended their arms further entwined as their lips met and shared one of the most passionate french kisses I have ever witnessed. There was nothing left to say as we all left together. Randy and Sheryl were arm in arm as she leaned into him for support from the lightheadedness of their amazing kiss! As we rode in the elevator they were kissing and fondling each other so passionately that we were all breathing as heavily as if none of us had ever made love before.

Frankly, the following 12 hours proved to be so incredibly erotic that it was definitely like truly enjoying sex for the first time! As we entered the room any reservations that my wife had were abandoned.

Randy led her to the edge of the bed saying, "I'm so glad I met you Sheryl," as he embraced her into another fully open mouth kiss!

Once my wife has been properly seduced the way that Randy seduced her, she will never be passive when having sex. For her sex is a full-on experience!

Sheryl gasped out loud at the end of their kiss, "I'm more turned on than I've ever been! I'm so hot I feel faint!"

She seemed to be saying this to us both as she franticly unbuckled Randy's pants. His thick cock sprang out into my wife's small hands as he sent her thin gown to the floor. Sheryl ripped Randy's shirt off just as quickly as he tore at her panties. Completely naked in less than ten seconds! Amazing! Never losing her death grip on Randy's cock Sheryl fell backward onto the bed pulling him to her.

I removed my clothes as well and sat in an oversized chair just inches from the bed. My penis is fairly long at 9'' but is slender around. Randy was 9'' also but was much much thicker. Sheryl could not get her small hand around it as their passionate french kissing escalated us all to the point of exploding! Sheryl was giving Randy all that she had! Her hands were never still or empty!

She was clearly loving Randy as she continuously stroked his thick cock, knead his huge balls and lovingly caress his handsome face. His hands were equally knowledgeable as he touched her face, her breasts, hardened nipples and naked body witch was so eagerly being given to him.

Her small hand never stopped stroking his cock except during the numerous screaming orgasms that he wrenched from my wife's clitoris with his index finger. Finally she could endure no more and she passionately whispered to him, "I need you inside me! Oh God! Oh God! Oh my God!" Sheryl screamed as she locked her legs around Randy's back and his muscular body hunched into her!

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh my God!" she screamed! Over and over again! This became her mantra for the rest of the night!

Not only was Randy curling my wife's toes but both her feet were contorted as she rode the waves of her orgasms. Later I especially enjoyed passionately kissing Sheryl while Randy was stroking deeply into her.

They had been making love for some time (2nd or 3rd time), him holding his cum back, wanting to extend their pleasure as long as possible. He broke their continuous kiss for a moment to sit back on his heels as he continued to push his cock in out of my wife's convulsing body. I think he wanted a clearer view of how beautiful she was, dripping with their combined sweat.

Her breasts were heaving and every square inch of her skin flushed crimson red. He and I revelled at the site of her panting, glistening body with her pussy stretched so tight around his girth! Her right hand caressed lovingly over the exposed portions of Randy's wet cock as he stroked in and out while her left hand cupped his balls as best she could! I had a clear view of them both as she once again made loving eye contact with me!

I was overcome with desire for her and knelt on the floor beside them. I took her face in my hand and began to passionately french kiss her! She slid her wet fingers from Randy's balls onto my cock in rhythm to the stroking that Randy was giving her with his wide cock! Her hands added so much to our pleasure, I was no longer in control as I moved my fingers to her clitoris and added my contribution to the beautiful music we were all making!

I could feel her orgasm building in our french kiss, in her mouth, in her breath, in each stroke of Randy's cock every time he hit bottom.. both her breath and mouth were erotically shaken against mine! Finally she came a great one! A lung full of her hot breath entering into my lungs, a deep guttural moan accompanied the heated air as we all three came as hard as can be fathomed! I came into Sheryl's hand. Sheryl's vagina contracted hard onto Randy's cock and Randy convulsed with another load of his sperm into my wife's loving body!

As a fantasy this had been something that my wife and I had greatly enjoyed sharing with each other. As a completely realized "Dream come true", it changed our lives forever! We both knew that the most wonderful thing about this experience was that "It was just the beginning"!

Randy and I continued to make love to my well lubricated wife until noon the next day, taking small naps with Sheryl laying between us. Randy and I woke each other up through the night feeling the bed shaking finding one or the other of us back inside my wife consummating our love with her again and again and again.

This was 25 years ago. I remember it as if it was yesterday. I have never written any of this down before. We had more experiences like this that eventually led to Sheryl falling in love with her long term lover Jim. This fire has remained very hot. Only her long term affair with Jim could surpass this first night and morning with Randy. I am sorry that society as a whole is too stove-up to open their hearts and minds to more of the erotic pleasures the world has to offer the adventurous.

eugene19
eugene19
28 Followers