Wife's Affair With Boss

Story Info
Young wife in illicit weekend affair
3.4k words
3.78
172.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she thought to herself nervously, the workday was over and she was about to do something naughty and even sinful after eight years of marriage and fidelity.

Approaching thirty, her male co-workers and noticed she looked sexier every day, especially her boss who was known as a puss hound, and was rumored to have bedded most of the good looking women in the local office whether married or not.

After working for him for four years he had started making a move on her the past several Friday happy hours at the local lounge a few blocks from the Holiday Inn.

Since they were in the presence of co-workers, they danced, but hid there touching and rubbing to under the table while talking to the others and enjoying their drinks. The first time that Bob had put his hound on her thigh, which was, three weeks ago, she allowed his hand to stay and even let his fingers rub between her slacks.

That night Kathy attacked her husband when he got into bed at 2:00 AM; her pussy was already wet and she gave him an amazing blowjob while his tongue danced around her pussy, it was one of quickest orgasms she had since their marriage. She then straddled him and fucked him like a woman possessed. Her husband was too exhausted and tired to wonder how his wife had gotten so turned on.

Since that first Friday, Kathy had taken to wearing skirts to work on nights she planned to attend happy hour. About a month after Bob and Kathy’s risqué behavior had begun, Bob pulled her aside during a lunch break and asked if she would like to take their activities to a hotel room after work this next Friday.

Although Kathy knew that this would come she told Bob she would have to think about it. Kathy had come from a very strict background and although she really enjoyed sex, and started looking forward to Bob’s touching and pawing, she was unsure whether she could take it further. Bob had learned from his previous conquests not to push the issue, he knew Kathy would succumb to her passions. She had given in easily already leaving the lounge after each session with a wet pussy.

On Wednesday morning, Kathy received a call from her husband who told her he would be going out of town on assignment and wouldn’t be back until Saturday evening.

Later that morning, Kathy spied Bob at the coffee pot in the break room, and told him “Maybe Friday”. They both new it would happen, but Kathy needed to make her own decision.

Thursday after work, Kathy went to the mall and got her shoulder length ash blonde hair cut and her nails done, her next stop was at an upscale lingerie shop. At first she had been hesitant to go in, but noticing several other women customers her own age browsing through the sexy outfits she entered.

She told the sales clerk that she was just browsing for now. Kathy was going to wear one of several sex outfits she had at home, but felt guilty about wearing something her husband had fucked her in that she wanted wear something new for her first experience as a slut.

After several minutes, the perfect outfit caught her eye, a black baby-doll- type nightie with wire supported breast cutouts and a small purple bow with crotch less black panties. She also bought a black garter belt and a pair of purple fishnet stockings. If she could bring herself to wear these again, she knew husband would appreciate the addition to her wardrobe.

Arriving home after 8:30 to the quiet apartment, she decided to shave her pussy, something her husband had tried to get her to do earlier in the year. While shaving off her blondish pubic hairs and touching her clit her mind filled with erotic thoughts without trying she came hard before completing the job of making her herself bare.

She then washed and dried her new slut outfit then packed them in a small suitcase with her toiletries. She carried the items to her car, not wanting the neighbors to see her with a suitcase when she left for work in the morning, and also disposed of the bag and wrappings from lingerie shop in the dumpster.

While watching a crime-drama on TV she did her toenails, and then retired to bed. She had a restless sleep knowing her husband was out-of-town, and that she was about to be a cheating wife.

Awaking from her light sleep at 7:30 AM she went through her morning get-ready for work routine, as she turned the doorknob to leave feelings of guilt overcame her and she thought about calling in sick, but realized she had gone too far not to go through with the experience.

That Friday seemed to take forever, Kathy’s job with an international chemical company based in Miami was dealing with e-mail requests, faxes, and telephone calls from the company’s Latin American offices. She had only seen Bob briefly in the hallway, neither acted as if this was a special day.

Her best friend at work, Sheila asked her if she would be going out with the gang for happy hour, and she said she would be stopping by for a while.

At 4:45 Kathy started closing down her work area for the weekend. Then several minutes after five, she took the elevator to the parking level and got into her car. Before pulling out, she took a quick glance to make sure her suitcase was in the backseat. She knew it would be, but paranoia about her upcoming illicit sex activity was starting to set in. She started worrying that her co-workers might catch on.

After making the short drive to the lounge she entered, the small band was already playing and she spotted some of her colleagues around the bar. Sheila got her attention and waved her to a large booth just to the right of the dance floor. Sheila was sitting next to Mark who was also married, but liked to flirt with the single Sheila who loved the attention and had shared with Kathy that if Mark ever tried she would fuck him in a minute.

Spotting Bob’s gold cigarette lighter on the table, which she knew was his because his initials were inscribed on it, Kathy casually asked where he was, and Mark piped up that he said he had to run to the drug store next door to pick up some smokes.

Several other co-workers were at the table working on their second drinks as it was two for one.

One of the waitresses came over to Kathy and took her drink order, her usual SOB. As the waitress turned to leave, Bob walked from behind her and told the waitress to bring him J & B and water with a twist. He also instructed the waitress to put all of the drinks from this table on his tab. This of course caused a quiet cheer among those at the table.

Bob, Kathy, and the others chatted about the workweek, then Bob left to mingle with some of their other colleagues who were strewn about the lounge.

Kathy danced to several tunes with Mark who alternate dancing with her and Sheila. During one the dances Bob cut-in towards the end the song and secretively gave Kathy a hotel room key, and told her he would meet her there at 8:30 PM.

Around 7:00 PM most of the married workers started heading for home. And Kathy told everyone at her table that she also needed to head out.

The Holiday Inn was just a few blocks from the lounge, but Kathy drove around a bit to make sure that none of her co-workers were around to see her pull into the parking lot. The room was on the first floor in the rear, so she was able to park in front of the room.

Kathy got out of the car, retrieved her suitcase and went quickly into the room.

It was obvious that Bob had been there earlier as a bottle of wine was chilling the ice bucket, and several vanilla jar candles had been strategically around the room and were filling the room with their lightly sweet aroma.

It was 7:30 PM, which gave Kathy time to shower and get ready for the evenings sexual adventure. Her drinks at the lounge had helped to overcome any thoughts she had of backing out, and now her lust was taking over.

Kathy laid out her lingerie and retrieved her toiletries and headed to the shower where she instead of using the hotel soap she used her favorite body cleanser from home and carefully insured that every crevice of her body was cleaned as she did not know what Bob’s sexual desires were. She thoroughly washed her recently shaven pussy and her firm ass.

After drying herself she applied lipstick, and put on her favorite Givenchy perfume, and just for effect placed some golden sparkles around her bust line.

She then put on her lingerie starting with her garter belt, then the lavender fishnets which she fastened to the garter belt before putting on her black lace crotch less panties then her baby doll top which she had to adjust to make sure breasts were fully exposed and accessible through the cut-outs. She then adjusted the panties making sure her vaginal lips were centered in the open crotch.

She then picked up her work clothes and undergarments and placed them out of sight in the dresser drawer she also turned down the rooms queen-sized bed, then returned to the bathroom sink where she brushed her teeth and rinsed her mouth with mouthwash before continuing her primping and brushing her hair. She did take a minute to admire herself in the mirror and thought to herself that she looked pretty sexy if not slutty.

Just as she finished the room telephone rang, which startled her momentarily; she cautiously answered it. Bob was on the other end of the line and said he would be there in 2-3 minutes and he would let himself in with his key.

Kathy decided to get into bed and put the sheet up around her neck in order to keep her soon to be lover in suspense, before doing so she turned out the lights and the room was dimly lighted by the candles.

True to his word Bob arrived within several minutes still wearing his shirt and tie, and carrying a shaving kit. He looked at her and said, “Hi.” He added, “I don’t know what is under there but you look beautiful,” which brought a smile to Kathy’s face.

Bob turned to the bottle of wine and poured them both a glass in wine glasses he had placed in the room earlier. He carried Kathy’s glass to her, and then said he wanted to take a quick shower and freshen up.

Kathy said, “I’ll be waiting.”

While listening to the shower, Kathy’s feelings of guilt again began to rise. But just before second thoughts overcame her, Bob came out of the bathroom wearing only black bikini briefs and no shirt, which exposed a thick hairy chest.

The tightness of his briefs exposed his above average manhood. In his right hand were several foil packets of condoms and a plastic container of towelettes. He said I didn’t know if you are on the pill or not so I wanted to be careful.

Kathy said, “I’m not, and I didn’t even think about that… thanks.”

Bob went to the nightstand and tuned the radio to an FM station, which played slow romantic music then slid under the sheets.

They both laid there awkwardly as they finished their wine, setting the empty glasses on their respective nightstands. Bob rolled over to face Kathy and kissed her forehead she immediately nuzzled her face into his hairy chest as Bob stroked her hair and back, a slight tear welled up in her left eye, but was gone in a moment.

Kathy rolled onto her back revealing her bare breasts to Bob. They started French kissing and Bob fondled her breasts. Instinctively Kathy reached into Bob’s briefs and began massaging his hardening cock.

After breaking their kiss, Bob started kissing Kathy’s breast and sucking on her nipples as she continued massage his cock. Bob’s right hand found Kathy’s moist pussy lips and he slowly inserted his fingers into her vagina.

Kathy started pulling down Bob’s briefs and with his cooperation removed them. Bob stopped playing with her pussy and retrieved a condom pack from the nightstand and ripped it open with his teeth and gave the latex oval to Kathy.

This was Kathy’s first experience with a condom as she had been a virgin when she married her husband and had been on the pill up until recently. Bob laid back as Kathy got between his legs and started slipping the latex over his fully extended penis.

Kathy slowly put the condom over Bob’s penis, kissing and licking it as she rolled the condom to the base of his penis which she was fascinated to see was several inches larger than her husband’s and at least twice the girth. After the condom was in place, Kathy rolled onto her back and opened herself up for Bob.

Bob slipped off Kathy’s panties then kissed his way up from between her legs to her breasts and then to her neck.

Kathy brought her knees into her body raising her hips from the bed and Bob entered her drenched pussy. Kathy could immediately feel the difference between Bob’s and her husband’s cocks as she felt the walls of her vagina expand further than they had ever been.

As Bob rocked slowly in and out of her he reached a depth inside her that had never before been touched. For the first time in her life she screamed out …”Fuck me, please harder…Fuck me.”

Bob went faster and faster and finally exploded his cum in to the tip of the condom. He kept his penis in her as she held onto him with both her arms and legs.

After several minutes of lustful kissing and their heartbeats slowed, Kathy grudgingly allowed Bob to pull his slightly softening penis from her. Bob removed the rubber from his penis and wiped himself off with a towelette, he gave several to Kathy and she cleaned herself also.

Kathy also removed her bay doll top and was now clad only in her garter belt and fishnets.

They laid back down and leaned against each other as the listened to the radio for several tunes, after which Bob got up and gently pulled Kathy up from the bed. He took her in his arms and they started to dance with Bob’s manhood pressing into Kathy’s pelvis. They both held each other’s butt cheeks as they swayed to the music in the candlelit room.

As they danced they kissed and nibbled on each other. Kathy’s nipples became fully erect and Bob’s penis started becoming fully erect. Kathy, now having lost all inhibitions, became the aggressor. She pushed Bob to the side of the bed and had him sit while she dropped to her knees and starting kissing and licking his penis and ball-sac.

Then just before taking his penis into her mouth, she spent several minutes tonguing the slit in his dick, which sent tingles up his spine.

Bob thought to himself that she really enjoyed and was experienced at giving head. Kathy took his tool into her mouth sucking and slurping until she was down to the base of his cock. After taking it in and out of her mouth several more times, she clamped down on it as she felt that Bob was ready to cum.

Bob placed his hands on her head to assist her, but it was obvious that she needed no one’s assistance while giving a blowjob. Bob let out a groan as e shot his cum into her mouth as she continued to suck away like someone possessed.

Kathy loved the taste and smell of Bob’s cum. It only had a slight saltiness to it, she made an extra effort to ensure that she had completely cleaned the cum off his dick.

Kathy told Bob to lay back in bed while she went to the bathroom and washed her face, brushed her teeth and rinsed her mouth. She also took a moment to brush her hair. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled as she whispered to herself, “You slut.”

Kathy came back to bed where she and Bob started engaging in some playful tickling and wrestling. They stopped and listened to the music while holding and kissing each other in various sensitive spots. Bob was startled when Kathy reached across him and retrieved a condom pack and ripped it open and pulled it out.

She then pushed him down and got between his legs and kissed and massaged his now limp penis until it slowly came back to life. When Bob’s penis regained it’s fullness, Kathy rolled the condom over it demonstrating that she was a quick learner.

Kathy then straddled Bob allowing her long shoulder length hair to fall against his chest as she eased his penis into her re-stimulated pussy.

As Kathy slowly inched Bob’s penis into to her pussy enjoying the fullness of his girth, Bob massaged her titties and rubbed her fully erect nipples between his fingers. Kathy slowly and rhythmically danced her pussy on his dick and she methodically allowed his nine inches to slide deeper into her with each downward motion until she could feel her that she was fully impaled. At that moment, she started to rise and fall at a quickened paced.

They both almost exploded simultaneously with Kathy yelling out, “Oh, yes!” as she as a ferocious orgasm caused her entire body to convulse. Bob’s orgasm came shortly after.

Kathy held Bob’s manhood inside of her for a while afterwards. She then rolled off of him and carefully removed the condom and to his surprise licked his penis clean.

It was obvious that they had put everything into their sex, and both were tired if not exhausted, they laid together hold each other in a state of bliss until they dozed off to sleep at midnight.

At 4:00 AM the alarm on Bob’s watch sounded, waking him, but not Kathy who was laying on her stomach still wearing her garter belt and fishnets with her ass exposed. This was a tempting sight to Bob, but he knew the bars closed at 4:00 PM and his wife would expect him to be home by 5:00 AM at the latest. He did take time to caress and kiss Kathy’ shoulders and massage her smooth ass, all she did was murmur.

Bob quickly cleaned himself up, got dressed, and before leaving wrote out a note on hotel stationary for Kathy. As he left he was proud of his conquest, and also ranked Kathy as one of the best fucks he had in this pool of office sluts, and one he wouldn’t mind doing again.

Kathy awoke at 6:30 as sunlight slipped past the window shades, she was at first disoriented and then felt for Bob, but knew after several minutes that he was gone. As had Bob, she cleaned herself up, got dressed and packed her suitcase. As she looked around the room she found Bob’s note that said: Thanks for a great evening. It was signed with his initials “BT”.

Kathy folded the note and slipped into her purse. She left the room got into her car and started back to her apartment; she noticed how light traffic was on a Saturday morning. She went to a fast food drive-thru and got a cup of coffee to which she added cream.

She replayed the events of the evening in her head on the way home. She had thoroughly enjoyed the sex and more so the trepidation that went with the illicit tryst, and thought to herself maybe the sinfulness of the adultery had heightened the sex.

She did not know if she would do this again, but did not close her mind to it; she did know that the night would not be a forgotten memory.