Wife's BDSM Scene Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers

My arousal continued to build and I heard a moan develop in my throat as opposed to the screams and cries that had emanated from there for so long.

Instead of struggling to be free I started to move in an attempt to increase the sensations from the dildo and the butt plug. As I slid my butt back forth in the limited space that I had I knew that I was going to have an orgasm and that it was going to be different than any I had had before.

My body built steadily towards that orgasm as somehow the pain was transmuting itself into pleasure that now wracked my body as much as the pain had earlier.

"Program ending in two minutes," the voice intoned and my mind shrieked, "Not now you bastard, just a little bit more."

It only took another few seconds for my orgasm to hit and its force was overwhelming, unlike anything I had ever felt before. It started in my pelvic region and then radiated throughout my entire body. It was though each cell of my being was having its own, separate climax.

Waves of pleasure swept across my body and the orgasm somehow maintained its intensity for longer than any I had before. I was in nirvana and never wanted to leave.

Unfortunately the machine had other plans and the voice intoned, "Program ending in twenty seconds," and then proceeded to count those seconds down.

I felt the power switch off and for the first time in a long time my body was not being subjected to blistering electricity coursing through it.

Somehow, however, the orgasm continued and it only slowly dissipated and I reveled in the pleasure I continued to feel.

Fortunately Paul knew what was happening and just left me alone to experience my pleasure. Just as he had left me alone to experience my pain.

When it was clear that my throes of ecstasy had ended Paul took off my blindfold and I blinked my eyes trying to get used to the bright lights. He gently brushed my hair off of my forehead and then reached behind my head and loosened the ball gag and removed it from my mouth.

As I got used to the light I looked around the stage and saw that it had been two people from the audience who had used to wands on my nipples. I smiled weakly in their direction and they smiled back.

I was amazed at how my attitude had changed. While I was in the throes of my agony I swore that if given the chance I would kill or at least seriously hurt every person who caused my suffering or who cheered it on. Now I wanted to hug everyone who had helped me have the wonderful experience I had just had.

Looking to the other side of the stage I saw Brian and Heather walking toward the bench. I could see that Brian was behind Heather sort of leading her along as she appeared to be a bit unsteady. Her face had a look that was a combination of fear and wonder.

They arrived at the bench and I smiled up at them. I think my smile surprised Heather a bit.

"Go ahead," Brian said to Heather and she walked to the end of the bench and I sensed that she would be the one to remove the electrodes that were still on or in my body.

I felt her fingers on the clamp that remained clipped on one of my pussy lips and she gently pried the jaws open and removed it from where it had been for almost an hour. I yelped a little as the blood flowed back into my labia and I felt Heather gently take the abused skin and gently rub it between her fingers. I sighed in relief as the discomfort slowly eased.

"The next one is going to hurt," Heather said as she prepared to remove the clamp on my clit. "Are you ready?" she asked.

"Go, go ahead," I said haltingly and I awaited the blast of pain that I knew was coming.

Again, Heather gently opened the jaws of the clamp and quickly pulled it out of the way. She slowly massaged my clit helping the blood flow to return to normal. I could not help but wonder if she had experience with women because she certainly knew how to touch a woman where it mattered.

Meanwhile Brian had undone the clips that held my wrist cuffs, collar and bondage belt to the bench. He helped me sort of sit up half way with my weight resting on my elbows. He massaged my shoulders and helped me to work out the kinks.

Heather had in the meantime loosened the strap that insured that the dildo did not escape the clutches of my sex. She looked up at me and again asked if I was ready. I nodded my head up and down and felt her start to pull the dildo from the depths of my pussy. Inch by inch I felt it slide out of me and the relief was overwhelming. The tip finally popped out of me with a 'thwack' and even though my pussy was empty it was still dilated from what had been ensconced there for so long.

I remember looking down in amazement at how lewd my pussy looked as it gaped open.

"One more to go," Heather said and she stepped aside to allow Brian to unclip my thighs and feet from the bench.

When they were free Brian massaged my legs for a bit. Heather then asked him to help me draw my knees to my chest to give her better access to the massive butt plug that was still in my ass.

"I'm going to pull it out quickly she said, that should be the easiest for you," Heather said.

"Tell me when you're ready."

I nodded my head and Heather said, "Here we go," and she pulled the butt plug out of me in one smooth motion. I groaned a bit as the thickest part slid past my sphincter.

Again, the relief was wonderful. I no longer felt any part of my nether regions being cruelly stuffed with oversized invaders.

Brian helped me to my feet and I reached around to feel my asshole. Like my pussy I found that it gaped open and assumed it would be some time before it returned to its normal size.

I sat back down on the bench and Brain and Heather helped me remove the collar, bondage belt, and the wrist, thigh and ankle cuffs. I saw that the skin around my wrists was chafed a bit as was the skin on my lower thighs and ankles, obviously the result of my struggles.

I got back to my feet and saw Heather standing a few feet away. I walked over to her, took her in my arms and hugged her. I whispered in her ear, "I know you are scared but you have to try to go where I was at least once in your life." I gave her a peck on the cheek and let her go.

I remember the look on her face and I knew that she understood where I had been and suspected that she wanted to go there but was afraid. Oh, well, the price was pretty steep and not everyone may be willing to pay it I thought.

For the rest of the night I was like the belle of the ball. Everyone at the club, especially the ladies, all wanted to talk to me about my experiences. All I could tell them was what I told Heather. It was unbelievably awful and then unbelievably wonderful.

One of my friends said that she could never agree to do something where she could not stop it if she changed her mind. I told her that despite my struggles the feeling of being totally and completely out of control was somehow a turn on in its own right.

My husband and I were talking with Heather and Brian when Paul came over. He put his arm around Heather and said, "I am really looking forward to getting you on that bench next month."

"But, but, I thought it would be only my husband and I that would be doing the scene," Heather blurted out."

"Nope, you are the entertainment for next month, It is all spelled out in the agreement you signed earlier tonight," Paul said.

Heather fumbled around in her purse and pulled out her copy of the agreement and Paul showed her where she had agreed to do the scene at the club. She read the language and just hung her head.

"I cannot do that. I thought I would be alone with just my husband and that he would stop if I said things were too rough," Heather said in a pleading voice.

"Well you should have thought of that before you signed the contract," Paul said.

"Of course, you can just pay the cancellation fee."

"How much is that?" Heather asked. Paul pointed out the language in the contract and Heather exclaimed, "$20,000, we don't have that kind of money."

Heather tried to negotiate with Paul to reduce the fee but he told her that he if she backed out he would have to hire someone to do the scene and it would be expensive, especially when they heard that it would involve something as intense as program seven. Heather tried again and begged Paul saying that they could not afford it.

"Then I guess your ass is mine next month," Paul said ominously, "I will be in touch before then to take care of some details," and he walked away.

Heather had a look of panic on her face and she pulled Brian away so that they could talk privately. I could hear parts of their discussion and Heather was pleading with her husband to do something. Brian just kept telling her there was nothing he could do and even though I knew he meant what he was saying I also knew how hot he got from watching my sessions with the machine. He had confided to me earlier how much he was looking forward to hearing his own lovely wife screaming as the current sizzled into her most intimate openings. I made a mental note to call Heather in a few days to help her process things and went back to mingling with the people who were still at the club.

I chatted with several other people and answered the same questions again and again about my sessions with Paul. One lady in particular asked me if I would do it again and I had to pause to think about my answer. I thought about how I had asked the guy with the biggest dick I ever saw to fuck my ass a second time during my anal gang bang and how the pain I went through as he did got to me to the same wonderful place later as he had the first time he fucked me. Even though it was a crazy thing to do after I got through the pain I had a most exquisite orgasm.

It was then that I realized that maybe I was just crazy enough to do this again. Hell, I may even do it next month with Heather. Maybe Paul can get a second unit set up and we can hold hands while it happens.

I was pondering this idea when my husband handed me a drink and said, "Penny for your thoughts."

jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers
12