Wifes Big Surprise!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bri was moaning hard around Ron's cock, her nostrils flaring trying to catch her breathe. Her body quaked from the intensity of her climax! She was pushing back against Jinx's cock in an effort to get every last inch of him inside herself. I couldn't help but stare, as my shy, self-conscious wife, acted like a whore trying to get more.

"All right!" Ron said. "Enough of this pussy-footing around. It's time this bitch got some real meat inside her!" Ron bragged. Jinx fell back on the bed gasping for air, pulling out from her with an audible slurping plop!

Ron, just as callously pulled his tool from Bri's mouth. She began sucking in air like she was dying for her next breath!

"Oh God! Oh God!" was all she could get out!

"Not yet lady!" Ron smirked. "But in a few minutes, you'll know what a real fucking is really all about!" He quickly moved in behind Bri and positioned his massive tool at the ready! "Ready or not, here it comes!" he said. And with a mighty flex of his hips, sank that baseball bat of a cock deep inside Bri's snatch!

The scream she let loose with would have curdled an honest man's stomach! "Ahhhhhhh God help me!" she moaned, as Ron sank his entire massive tool to the hilt, inside my wife.

"Oh my God, Oh my God!" she repeated with a look of total terror and anguish on her face!

"Now that's what a real cock feels like bitch!" Ron said with a gleeful smile. I was really impressed! He then pulled back so that only the head remained inside. Bri was trying desperately to crawl away again, but Ron held her ample hips tightly and slammed back in as far as he could.

What happened for the next hour was just something from a nasty porn movie! Ron took up a steady hard pace that I could have only dreamed of in my youth! Bri was moaning incoherently as Ron abused her for what seemed an eternity. Her pussy lips were swollen from the abuse she was taking, but every couple of minutes she would tense up, in another uncontrollable orgasm that would leave her quivering!

Jinx had watched Ron putting it to Bri hard for about ten minutes, when he decided to rejoin the fun. To be so young that that kind of recovery was even possible, just showed my age again!

Jinx moved to a position where he could slide his ballooning member in to Bri's mouth, causing her to gag at the taste of their mixed juices on his cock. But in no time, she was again being used from both ends, like a cock receptacle!

"Damn man, I see what you mean!" Ron said to Jinx, "She's milking me like crazy! Man that feels great!" he said between gasps!

Bri seemed to get a surge of pride from his statement, and she really began pushing back against his cock even harder! She was also slavering Jinx's cock like salt-water taffy! The sound of wet meat slapping into both ends of my wife was almost too much for me to take! It was about then that things really got interesting!

"Yo, move in behind her!" Ron said as he turned over beneath her. He held tight to her as he rolled over, jamming his cock, now up, into Bri's gaping pussy. "Get some of that ass, while I keep fucking her!" Ron said. Bri's ass was now up in the air empty and he was under her sliding back into her. She was forced to impale herself on Ron's massive tool. Jinx moved in behind her, putting his cock against my wife's asshole!

Now, in all the years we have been together, I have never been allowed to even think of doing what they were about to do! My wife's ass was virgin to my knowledge! Her eyes got very wide at what she now realized they were going to do!

"NO! God no! Please not that!" she begged whole-heartedly!

Ron reached up and slipped the ball back into her mouth! She started to scream at the realization that they were indeed going to double team her! I was stunned at the idea of seeing my wife loose her virginity to another man! Jinx used some of the ample amount of juices between them to slick up her asshole.

Jinx then jammed a thumb in her ass, causing a new round of terrified moaning from my wife. I could again see tears of terror coming from beneath the mask, as Jinx pulled out his thumb out. Without a care in the world for her terror, Jinx began to push his cock slowly into her virgin ass! She was screaming into the ball, as inch after inch of Jinx's cock slowly penetrated deep into her ass.

Ron had stopped his fucking to allow Jinx time to finish his entry into Bri's ass! As Jinx finally pushed his balls against her ass cheeks, Ron again began his assault with renewed vigor! For what seemed an eternity, Bri sobbed in pain, at the cock shoved up her ass. After a time however, she again began pushing back at both the cocks that were sawing alternately into her. Her sobs soon turned to moans of pleasure. She was now truly being used by these studs!

I watched entranced for the next twenty minutes, as they continued their assault on my wife's two holes! She was now cumming almost non-stop! Ron smiled at me as if to reassure me they weren't harming her! I could already tell from the look of ecstasy on my wife's face that, that wasn't a concern! She was lost in a world I could have never provided her myself!

Ron reached up and pulled the ball from her mouth. She immediately began to moan very loud!

"Fuck me! Oh, yes fuck me like the slut I am! Oh God fuck me harder, I'm going to cum!" Bri screamed!

They took their signal and began fucking her like bulls! They took no mercy on her swollen ass and pussy! They slammed into her mercilessly, she responded with moans of pleasure, like I had never heard before! I never knew my wife could be such a slut!

"Oh God fuck me, fuck me! I'm cumming!" she screamed. With a full body convulsion, she jerked around in Ron's grasp like a live wire! Without any notion of modesty, Bri impaled herself as hard as she could on the two men's tools.

For what seemed several minutes, she was wracked by multiple, fierce, full body spasms! Then both Ron and Jinx howled as they let loose with their own jets of hot cum into my wife's abused body! The three of them were locked in a mutual body jerk!

After some time, completely out of breath, the three of them sank down onto the bed. Bri was mindlessly lost in her own world. Ron and Jinx tried desperately to catch their breath! Each slowly slipped from my wife leaving rivers of cum running from her ass and pussy!

Ron looked at me with a look of total satisfaction. Jinx saluted me as well! The two of them got to their feet and Ron said, "I think it's time to go man! Let's let her explain all this to the old fart when he gets back!" he laughed. Ron slapped Bri on the ass and said, "I wish I could stick around baby, but we're out of here!"

While they dressed, Bri said, "Please, please take these cuffs off me, so I'm not like this when he gets back here!"

"Too late sweetie pie!" Ron snickered. "I think I see headlights outside. Lets go bud, we gotta roll!" Jinx and Ron made their way to the door. As I opened it for them, I took a long look at my wife as she lay in a pool of sweat and cum. Had I not been there to see how she had gotten in that condition, I would have lost my mind had I come in otherwise!

The three of us made our way out to the cars. Ron turned to me with a curious look on his face.

"Was that everything you hoped for?" he asked.

"That and much, much more! Thank you guys, for a night I'm sure she and I will never forget!" I said, shaking both of their hands in turn.

Ron put a business card in my hand, "If you ever need "help" again, don't hesitate to call!" he said with a smile.

"I just might take you up on that!" I assured him.

I watched as the two of them made their way from the parking lot, still talking about the night's events. I wondered what my wife would say when I "found" her? I made my way back by way of the soda machine. I guess she really would need a drink after all that action!

I opened the door to find Bri sleeping soundly. As I reached over to wake her, she rolled over and smiled, then whispered, "Tell Jinx and Ron thanks for an awesome night!"

I almost choked at her announcement! "How did you know?" I asked seriously.

"When you opened the door I could smell your cologne! It didn't take me long to realize, this was the surprise you had in store for me all along!" she purred. "Have I ever told you, that you are a wonderful man?" she asked.

I sat down for a moment taking in what she had just said. She knew I had set this up! Yet, still she praised me for the effort!

"Your welcome baby!" I said softly back to her.

"Now my superman, you need some release." she said just as honestly. "Get over here and get your reward!"

I needed no further pushing. I quickly tore off my pants, allowing my sorely swollen cock fresh air. Bri wiggle her ass at me in an open invitation. "Be gentle sweetie, my pussy is just a bit sore right now!" she purred.

I got in behind her, and aimed at her dripping wet hole. The semen was still streaming out from her used holes. The ones the two men whom I had just watched abuse for the last two hours. I got an evil thought at that moment.

"I don't think I"ll be using that entrance my dear!" I said with a sinister snicker. "I've wanted this ass for far too long to be denied now, now that it's all broken in!" With a quick grasp of her hips, I pushed my over ready cock into the ass that had eluded me for so long!

I wish I could tell you, " I fucked her ass silly for hours!" but to be honest, my part in this only lasted a few minutes! But years of holding back and years of wanting it, made my effort somewhat comical! I really enjoyed watching my wife's humiliation that night. She was very much the perfectly attentive wife after that night. Although I am still not the boss of my domain, it's nice to know that on occasions, I still am the one who "rocks her world!"; even if it's someone else who is fucking her simple! This new role as cuckold is just the thing I've always wanted; so laugh all you want. I always get mine after the parties over! ;)