Wife's Blowjob Shopping Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
I continue affair with a dark stranger.
3.4k words
4.17
58.6k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continue my affair with a young black stranger

Today, I was bored, my husband was out of town on business so I hadn't had any sex for a few days and found myself really feeling down. But I had just finished the night before cleaning my pussy up and shaving just like my husband likes.

I decided to clean out my purse. While doing that I came across Chris's number whom I had met about a month ago. We had some hot sex that day. So I decided to give him a call.

I grabbed my cell phone and dialed the number. My husband is aware of my extra marital affairs and is fine with them. He just asked that I don't keep seeing the same guy over and over again. Chris was different. He was young, very well groomed and his cock was just extremely tasty.

"Hello." The deep voice on the end of the line answered.

"Chris, Hello, It is me, Suzan." I said.

"I was wondering when you were going to call, I was beginning to think you didn't have fun a few weeks ago." Chris said.

"Oh, I had fun, just been a little busy. What are you up to this afternoon?" I asked.

"Nothing really, just finished up some business and was going to head to the gym." He answered.

"I thought maybe we could get together this afternoon." I half-heartedly asked.

"Sounds good want to meet me here, at my place? Do you remember how to get here?" He asked.

"Of course I remember and I can be there in about half an hour." I answered.

"Good that will give me time to get a shower and Suzan?" He said.

"Yes Chris?"

"Come dressed very skimpy, I like the way you look that way." He added, "I am getting hard right now."

"You save that for me, ok Chris."

"I will see you in a few." Chris hung up the phone.

I sped to the bathroom, grabbed my lipstick and applied some high gloss red. My make-up looked good and I was in a white blouse with some short white shorts on. I had my black panties and a black lace see through bra on. This out fit I am sure would be just fine. I headed to the door, down the drive to my mini-van. I hopped in, started the car and pulled away. The whole time I could feel my crotch beginning to get moist. I had thought about Chris and his rough sex with his big black cock often since I the last and first time we met.

A few minutes later after speeding through mid-day traffic I found myself pulling up to the apartment complex Chris lived in. I spotted his car and pulled in next to him. I could see him in the window.

I pulled down the visor and checked myself again in the mirror. Face looked great, hair good and cleavage showing. Probably all Chris was interested in anyways. I got out and walked the short distance to his door.

Knock, Knock.

Chris answered the door smiling. "Come in and have a seat." He motioned toward the couch.

Once again I noticed his apartment was spotless and definitely decorated with taste. Not the typical bachelor's pad and believe me I had seen a few.

"Hello." I said as I strolled by Chris.

When I walked about two steps past him I heard him say "Nice ass, Suzan."

"Thanks" I replied as I sat down on the couch. "Can I get a diet or something to drink?"

"Sure, I have a diet coke." Chris walked into this kitchen. I heard the refrigerator open and I glanced into his mirror over the entertainment center. After he stood back up after grabbing the sodas I caught him glancing at me through that mirror.

"Damn you are one hot bitch." Chris stated.

"Chris, how do you like my clothes?" I said while standing up.

"I like them off." He stated bluntly.

Chris, just like the last time, was being very demanding. That is what really attracted me to him in the first place

"Damn, you are so hot, does your husband know you are here?" He asked.

"Nope, he is out of town until Thursday on business." I answered.

"Lucky me, we have all night, no need to be in a rush this time." Chris stated as he walked over and sat next to me on the couch. Chris handed me my soda that I took a long drink of.

"How old are you anyway, Chris?" I asked.

"I'm 26, how about you?" Chris asked.

"I'm well, 38..." I answered.

"Well you are finer than most chicks any age. I haven't been able to stop thinking about the last time you were here. I asked my girlfriend to do some of things you did for me last time and she wouldn't." He said. "I really liked how easy you were and how you seem to like it rough."

"Well, you are right, I like it rough. Sometimes I wish my husband would give it to me harder like you did. But I want you to know I am only here for sex and nothing else. I am already in a happy relationship. This is only sex." I warned.

"Whatever you want. I am cool with that." Chris answered. He seemed to have to adjust his cock just then as he shifted his body on the couch. He was hot and I just wanted him badly, no strings attached. I had had trouble in the past with other guys wanting more and I would just cut them off right there. Chris was different, it seemed that he understood his role.

"Can I see those tits again, Suzan?" Chris asked while staring at my chest.

"Of course, you don't even have to ask." I answered. I unbuttoned my white blouse and exposed my black bra and slipped my shirt off my shoulders.

"Those are nice. God Damn." He said as he reached for them. Chris pinched the nipples hard making them stand erect.

Chris kept pulling on my nipples causing me to shift a little in his couch.

"You have the nicest tits I have ever seen." Chris said.

"Thanks" I said blushing. "I guess." We both chuckled.

I grabbed my soda and took a long drink. Small amounts of the soda splashed onto my ample lips. I licked them slowly while Chris watched intently.

I thought he went to sleep staring so I said, "You like that, baby?"

"Hell yeah." Chris said while he shift once again in his seat. Chris was wearing a t-shirt with some plain cotton sweat pants on. He looked really comfortable and I didn't.

"Mind if I get comfortable too?" I half stated and half asked.

"Of course, take off all you want." He said with a smirk.

I stood up and unbuttoned my white shorts. The zipper opened up with ease while I pulled on it staring at Chris's face. He stood up and hooked two thumbs under the waistband on his sweats. With one push they fell to his ankles and he kicked them off. My shorts also were kicked to the side after I pushed them down around my ankles. All I had on was my black lace panties and bra. I always believe your panties and bra should match.

Chris had on a pair of boxers, which had a familiar sight poking through the pee hole. His cock was half hard and already the size of most men fully erect.

Chris looked down to see what I was staring at and he smiled when I glanced up to his face.

"You like that big cock, bitch." He stated.

I nodded my head and dropped to my knees on his plush area rug covering the living room floor. Chris moved his hips closer to my face. His cock grazed my forehead causing him to inhale sharply.

I straightened my back and grabbed onto his cock at the base and gently pulled on it.

"Suck that dick." He stated.

I opened my red lips as he thrust forward. His cock filled my mouth. Chris grabbed my single long ponytail and pulled my face toward his stomach. His cock stretched the back of my mouth and eventually my throat.

"Yeah, take it all." He moaned.

I did or at least tried. I had to push with my hands on his hips to allow some air to reach my lungs.

Chris chuckle softly and said. "Come on that isn't to much for you is it?"

I shook my head with the head of his dick sliding on my tongue.

"Good, lets try that again." He replied.

He once again pulled my ponytail toward his stomach. His cock entered my throat cutting off any chance of air passing. Chris held my head there for a few seconds then released my hair. I pulled back slowly while breathing in.

Chris said. "Oh yeah, you really know how to suck cock." He then started to fuck my lips by pulling on my ponytail quickly. I looked up at him as he stared down at his long black shaft penetrating my wet mouth. He had kind of a half grimace and half grin on his face. He was really a hot young man.

I sucked his cock hard for about 5 or 6 minutes and my lips started to go numb. The whole time Chris never gave me a break. He kept his cock in my mouth the whole time and kept saying things like "suck my dick, bitch, cocksucker." Those where the only words that were understandable from the slurs pouring from his mouth, suddenly his face contorted into what I knew was an orgasmic grimace. Hot cum hit the back of my throat with a splat. I gagged a little from the sheer volume. Quickly I swallowed every once while I jerked the base of his cock with my hand.

His knees went limp and he fell to his couch. "That was the best blow job I have ever had." He stated.

I smiled and stood up and walked to the couch. I sat down next to him and grabbed my coke. I took a drink and swished it around in my numb mouth to help the feeling come back. "Glad you liked it and I hope we aren't done yet." I answered.

"Why don't you take your bra and panties off?" Chris asked.

I hooked my thumb under the elastic band on my black lace panties and pulled them off exposing my French trimmed pussy. Smiling I reached behind me and unsnapped my bra. The whole time Chris watched me while playing with his cock. He was starting to get hard again. My bra fell free and the cool air hit my nipples. They were still hard from this earlier fondling.

"Damn you are one hot bitch." Chris stated flatly. "I am glad I met you in Lowe's last month."

I used the back of my hand to wipe some cum from my chin. Chris noticed and stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Let me get you something to clean that up with." He said.

I sat there in silence kind of surprised in his manners. Not really what I expected.

He returned a moment later with a paper towel, which he handed me. I accepted it and wiped my chin again and hand off.

"Lets head to the bedroom, you haven't even seen that part my place." Chris said. I stood up and followed him the short distance towards his bedroom. Once again I noticed his taste in décor. Mostly little artsy type pictures and various statues adorned his walls.

He opened a door, which appeared to be his bedroom, and I followed him through. He flipped on his light and a ceiling fan started to rotate blowing cool air on my body. His bed had white cotton sheets and a deep purple colored comforter. His room had a nice pleasant smell to it, also.

Chris went to the stereo that was on a shelf on one side. I lay on the bed and watched his tight ass and muscular back. His dark skin was flawless and I could feel the familiar twinge in my crotch. Truly, I was the lucky one today.

Chris turned with is cock in his hand. "Well I am almost ready, you want to suck my cock a little more?" He asked.

I nodded and moved toward the edge of the bed on my hands and knees. "Come here." I stated.

Chris walked up and offered his cock to my waiting mouth. "Just enough to get you hard, I want you in me then." I told him.

Chris nodded and said "Suck it then."

I wrapped my lips around his cock and started to meet his thrusts with my mouth. I tickled his balls with my red fingernails. Chris stared at me while I sucked him. Quickly his cock got hard as a rock. I kept sucking until he told me to stop.

"Turn around." He snapped.

I turned around and put my feet on the floor with my elbows holding me up on his bed. I spread my legs to allow his monster to enter me from behind. Chris rubbed the head of his cock along my pussy.

I moaned, "Yea, baby, fuck me hard."

Chris pushed his cock in. Sinking it all the way to the base.

I inhaled sharply through clenched teeth. "Relax baby, this is what you wanted, bitch." He chuckled more to himself. He started to long stroke my pussy with his long cock. After a few of those strokes I felt my first orgasm approaching.

"Oh, yea, keep going just like that." I moaned.

"You are going to be begging for this all night." Chris said as he kept fucking me.

Right after he said that I started Cumming on his cock. My pussy contracted around his powerful black cock. I almost forced his large tool out of my pussy from the powerful orgasm I as experiencing. My head spun in conjunction with the contraction in my pussy.

Chris slapped my ass hard. "You like that?"

I nodded as he pushed my face down into this mattress with his hand. "Take it all." He half yelled at me.

Chris basically punished my pussy for the next 10 minutes. I had another three orgasms while in that position. My legs were getting weak from my muscles in my legs contracting from the brutal fucking I was getting. Suddenly Chris pulled his cock, the object of my current obsession, out and said; "Turn around."

I quickly spun around with my legs bent and was eye level with his stomach. He had grip of the base of his cock holding back his explosion of cum.

Once I got fully turned around I grabbed at his cock with my hand to stroke it. Cum erupted on my tits and face.

Chris groaned and pushed his cock toward my mouth, "Clean me off like the last time, Suzan."

I allowed his cum covered cock to enter my mouth. I sucked all the juices off.

"Damn, you are one hot bitch." Chris stated. "That enough for now."

I stopped as his thick cock shrunk down. I climbed into his bed and he plopped next to me and laid back.

"Shit you are still ready for more, huh?" Chris asked.

"In a bit, I don't want to get sore just yet and with your big cock that could happen." I answered.

"Why don't you go wash some of that cum off your face? The bathroom is right there." Chris said.

He pointed toward a door off the side of the bed. I stood up and walked toward the bathroom. I opened the door and walked to the sink. He had a stack of towels and washcloths next to the sink. I grabbed one and quickly washed my face and tits off. I returned to his bedroom cleaned off somewhat and laid back in his bed. Chris had not moved since I left.

I started to run my nails over his muscular chest and stomach. He kind of flinched from my touch.

"Hey, I might be a little ticklish. So stop." Chris stated.

"Ok" I answered as I changed my tactic and just rubbed his chest with my open hand. "Better?"

He nodded and closed his eyes. I glanced at the clock and it was about 6:15 in the evening. Still had a lot of night left.

Chris seemed to drift off a bit so I stopped and laid my arm across his chest and closed my eyes.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chris pinching my nipples awakened me.

"God what time is it?" I asked.

"About 11." Chris answered.

"Damn, you want to play again?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah, except this time I want your ass." He said smugly.

I smiled and said, "I haven't done that for a long time, do you have some KY or something?"

"Sure do right here." He said producing a small white bottle from his nightstand.

I grabbed his cock and stroked it back to life.

"Suck me until I am good and hard, Susan." He stated.

I pulled and bent down so I could suck him. I took his cock in until my nose hit his stomach. I was able to do that since he was not fully erect. But soon he started to get very hard again and inch by inch his cock sprang to life twitching from my lip service I provided so willingly.

"Ok, Ok, that should be enough, bitch." He stopped me with his hand.

I smiled looking up at him, "Now what?" I asked.

"Get on your stomach and we will put this pillow under your stomach to prop that fine ass in the air." Chris ordered. We did just that and Chris mounted me from behind. He rubbed his cock along my pussy getting the head wet from my juices. Then I heard the top to the bottle snap open and he worked some KY on his cock with his hand. Then he pressed the tip of his huge black cock into my anal opening.

"I am going to fuck the shit out of you." He said.

I didn't doubt it but I was a little leery of his immense member in my butt! "Try and take it slow though." I said.

"Shit, I am going to take it how I want it." Chris said.

Right then he jabbed his cock into my ass full force. I was able to take about half of it before pulling away.

"Where do you think you are going, stay still and relax, let me do your ass." Chris said while thrusting forward.

I gasped for air as he pushed his cock deeper into my bowels. I could feel more and more of his weight on my ass until finally his balls slapped the back of my legs. He stopped once completely in my ass.

"Damn your ass is tight, I will fix that." He said.

He started fucking my ass and I could feel my pussy contract with each thrust. I was extremely wet and could feel my pussy juice begin to flow. After a couple of painful minutes I started to enjoy his penetration.

Chris started to fuck my ass harder soon he was pounding me like he did my pussy.

"Ah shit, this is good, you are the best fuck I have ever had." Chris said.

"You...aren't...bad....either..." I said between thrusts.

Then my pussy contracted on itself since my orgasm hit hard and I twisted under the weight of Chris's hips.

"Arggh, yeah." I moaned.

"Cumming, huh, well I aint far behind." He said.

Suddenly I felt him cum in my ass. He filled my ass with his seed. Chris pushed his cock in me as far as it would go as his body was wracked by a powerful orgasm.

"You are going to be shitting cum for a week." Chris crudely remarked.

"Mmmm, that was wonderful." I said as he pulled his black cock from my ass.

"I need a shower." Chris said.

"Me too, I will join you." I said.

We fucked two more times that night and I sucked him off after I cleaned his cock off in the shower. I intend to stay in touch with this guy and I can't wait to tell my husband. Maybe he will start fucking me in the ass also; I forgot how much I enjoyed that over the years.

Suzan.