Wife's Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until I relaxed enough that I could pull my fingers away from my pussy. I decided to send him one last pic, so I took my left hand, held it up, and snapped the pic. The image was beautiful. Just my face, the top of my nightie pulled down showing a little nipple and what little cleavage I have, and my glistening fingers, and of course my wedding rings. The caption was thank you as well and sweet dreams. I laid my head down on my pillow and fell into a deep sleep.

The next day I woke frantically. I had overslept. I looked at the clock and the meetings started in an hour and a half. No way could I be completely ready by then. I jumped up, showered, did my hair and makeup, and quickly dressed. As I was headed out the door, I glanced at my phone. 7 unread messages. Damn, I had almost forgotten about last night.

I opened them up as I got to the elevator and all but one were from my husband. I figured he would be pissed, so I opened them up, and it was him, naked in bed, with his cock in his hand, the next one was his jizz all over his stomach with a good morning, the next one he was getting concerned, and the next few were, "are you alive".

I responded to the alive one, and said our good mornings, then commended him on his load and said how much I would love to lick it off his stomach. He was already starting with questions of my night, and I said I would answer them in a little while but I had to get into the meeting.

I finally entered the meeting room, and looked around, I found my group and sat down. They all looked at me, then asked where Leslie was. I told them I was sure she was fine, as she came walking in with a smile on her face. That was all I needed to know, but she probably got the real thing. Slut I thought. as she sat down next to me. I asked if she had gotten any sleep, and she said she got enough, but would probably take a nap at lunch. I thought the same thing.

It wasn't until an hour into the meeting that I remembered my phone. I opened it up and had 10 new messages. I ignored my husbands and opened Larry's up. Only 4 messages I thought, I must be losing my touch. I started reading them. The first was goodnight with a kiss, then good morning with another kiss, then I hope I didn't keep you up too late, then I am getting worried. Ok, I thought, he made it up to me with a little giggle.

I texted him back and said I had woken late and that I hadn't looked at my phone, but I was alive and well. I asked him how he was doing, and he responded with a little tired, but excited to see me. I thought hold on, who said anything about that, when I felt a dampening in my crotch. I looked back at the screen and thought what the hell.

I asked him what he had in mind as images danced in my head. He responded with dinner and drinks. I switched back to my husbands texts and read each one. I was surprised at how excited he was. I asked him if he really liked fantasizing about this and a resounding yes was sent back. I told him I have no plans of taking this anywhere, then dropped the bombshell that he just asked me to dinner.

I then sent Larry a text asking where and when he wanted to meet. My husbands reply was waiting for me right after I sent the message. He asked if I was going to go. I said we will see, then started recounting the events of last night. His responses started troubling me about what he envisioned, but it was his fantasy so let it go. One message caught me by surprise. It was him asking me to take him bare! I was shocked that it had even gotten this far, but what the hell! I could never do that! I don't even have my diaphragm. I told him no, and to drop it immediately. That was out of the question.

All the while Larry and I are just flirting away. He kept telling me how sexy I am, and how he can't stop looking at the pics from last night. I told him to delete them, but he refused! I told him he will never get another one if he doesn't, wait, I didn't even plan on sending him more. What has gotten in to me. I'm like a school girl.

It was finally lunch and all I could think about was getting some rest. I went to my room, texted Larry that I was going to nap, and fell into a deep sleep. I woke up an hour later shaking and all out of sorts, then I remembered where I was. I freshened up and went back downstairs for the meeting. Let the flirting continue I thought.

I opened my phone and to my surprise, there he was, naked in his room at lunch thinking about me. I immediately got damp again and had to cross my legs. His cock was so hard and so long, I thought he would tear me apart. I had to pull my jaw off the floor and try to concentrate. I praised him, and the next words I typed shocked me. I said "I can't wait to see it in person!" What the hell am I saying. I sent the pic to my husband who responded with an equally impressive pic of his jizz all over his stomach, telling me he can't wait to hear about what we did and how far I would take this. I had to admit, I was getting more and more turned on. The meeting droned on for hours, until everyone was done speaking and it was time to go. I was excited and scared for what the night had in store for me.

My girlfriends were busy making plans as I headed up for a quick nap. Dinner was at 7, so I had time to nap and shower. My husband sent me a text of what I should wear for my first date. I laughed at the thought of him telling me to wear me what to wear for another guy. I got into my room and crashed as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Half an hour later and I was up and getting into the shower. I quickly rinsed off and jumped out of the shower. Just enough time to shave my legs and trim my bush. As I ran my fingers across my hairless mound, I felt my exposed clit and it sent a shock through my body. I wish I had time to masturbate myself to completion, but I just had enough time to turn myself on even more.

I looked at the clock, an hour to go. I did my makeup and fixed my hair, then went to look for something to wear. The idea of being out with someone other than my husband was scary. I had a million thoughts running through my head and I just couldn't keep my thoughts controlled. Then I thought about my husband and packing all this sexy lingerie and that sexy black dress that he so conveniently packed for me.

I started with my lace black thong, along with the matching black lace bra. Then came the black garter belt and thigh high stockings. I grabbed my patent leather 4" sling backs to finish the outfit. I turned and looked at myself in the mirror. I thought, wow did I look like a slut. I decided to tease my husband, but thought better for a minute. I slipped on the mid-length strappy black dress my husband packed for me, checked my make-up one more time, then looked at my phone. It was 6:45.

My husband just texted me. I decide to open it. It was very simple, just said I hope you have a great time, text when you can, and you have one more present to get out of your bag. Look in the small compartment on the side of the bag that you never use. Please think about what I asked you for earlier. I went over to my bag, opened up the small compartment and found a box with a bow on it. I opened the box and found 6 condoms in there. Under the box was my Diaphragm box.

I wondered how long my husband had been sending me on my trips with this. He must be grinning from ear to ear finally being able to give me this. I texted him back thank you, I found your presents, and I will let you know if I have to use them. I snapped a quick pic of me in the dress, but conveniently left out my legs to not give anything away. He had asked me to wear this outfit with the garter and stockings, but I laughed and said in your dreams, but yet here I was. The only thing I didn't wear that he had asked me to was my black crotchless panties. A girl had to have some modesty. I sent him the pic, set the phone on the dresser and walked out the door.

Dinner was very nice, good food, lots of wine, and good company. We talked and flirted the entire time. I couldn't believe this guy was interested in me. Tall, he had to be over 6 feet tall. I don't know what I thought last night when I said he was non-descript. He was gorgeous, and his eyes were a piercing blue. I could stare into those eyes all night long.

A couple times he caught me just daydreaming while looking into his eyes. Talking to him was like talking to my best friend from High School. The conversations just rolled from one to the next. I could feel my panties getting damper every minute. I wanted this man. I wanted to feel what that massive cock between his legs would feel like in my hands, my mouth, even sliding deep inside my pussy. The whole time I could feel my resolve to only take it so far diminishing.

After dinner, we decided to go to a bar around the corner from the hotel, hoping no one would recognize me there. They all knew I was married and this was so far out of character for me, I didn't want anyone to have any gossip about me back at the office. We danced and chatted and drank a few more drinks, finally he said it was getting late, and he should walk me back to my room, no one as beautiful as I should be walking alone.

I agreed, he paid the tab, and we walked hand in hand back to the hotel. As soon as we entered the hotel I let go of his hand and we walked quickly to the elevator. I pushed the button for my floor, but he didn't push his. As soon as the elevator door closed I turned, looked him deep in the eyes and leaned in for my first kiss. He didn't disappoint. His arms wrapped around my waist as mine wrapped around his neck. We stayed like that, our lips never parting, our tongues dancing with each other. I pressed my body up against his and felt his growing cock pressing against my belly. I just imagined it straining inside his tight pants trying to find it's way out of it's confinement.

The elevator made its way to my floor way too quickly, and we lingered kissing almost too long and broke away just as the doors started to close. He reached out and politely held the door as we both entered the long hallway. We were holding hands all the way to my door, and as we got to the door, he leaned in and resumed right where we had left off. I was in no hurry to open the door, because I still hadn't decided how far I wanted this to go, but each kiss pushed me closer to the point of no return.

I felt his swelling cock pressing against me, and wondered if he could smell my desire as well. His hands began wandering down the small of my back and stopped short of my ass. I was panting into his mouth. Finally our kiss broke and I fumbled with the key for the room. I turned to him, grabbed his hand and lead him into the dark room.

I turned on the light, dropped my purse and the room key on the dresser, then turned around and leaned into him. He obliged and picked up right where he left off. This time my hands were roaming his strong muscular back, feeling my way down to his tight ass. I felt his hands roaming lower until they passed my garter belt, then lower still till he passed my thong, until the thin material of my dress was the only barrier between his hands and my bare ass.

I was getting very worked up, and needed to slow down. I broke the kiss, told him to make himself comfortable, grabbed my phone, then excused myself to the bathroom to freshen up. As soon as I closed the door, I checked my phone. It was already 11:30, I had 15 new messages. I decided to look at them while I fixed my makeup. I responded to my friends saying I was fine.

I opened my husbands messages. I read each one, then stopped at the very last one. He begged me to just use the diaphragm. Said he would love to know that his faithful wife of 10 years is sleeping with someone else's cum inside me. I was floored. What if it failed, what if he had an STD. Too many questions. I knew that right now I was still in my safe time, but just barely. I planned on using the diaphragm no matter what, but this was absurd. I pulled the diaphragm out of its case, pulled my panties down and inserted my fail safe inside me. I then pulled my panties up, took a picture of my lingerie, and sent it to my husband. The caption said, "I hope he likes it".

I took one more picture of the empty diaphragm box and the condom I would have him wear and said fat chance. I turned my phone off, plugged it in, grabbed the condom and put it in the cup of my bra, then stepped out the door.

I figured he would have left or fallen asleep with how long I was in there, but thankfully he was neither. He was sitting on the couch looking at his phone. As I walked out, he put his phone down, and praised me as he stood up. I commented back on how good he looked and how glad I was he wasn't asleep. He walked up to me, gently reached around my neck, then leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back as I reached around his back and pulled him closer to me. This went on for what felt like an eternity. We were passionately kissing and fondling each other, then I felt the hem of my dress start to rise. I did nothing to stop it, and finally felt his bare hand on my ass.

I leaned back and started frantically removing his tie, then each button of his shirt. I had to see those washboard abbs for myself. He started pulling up my dress, so I assisted him in removing it. He stepped back and his jaw hit the floor. He couldn't believe what I was wearing. He said he loved the look of sexy lingerie and how perfect I looked in them. I was blushing so hard I could feel my cheeks burning. I reached for his undershirt and pulled it out of the waistband of his trousers. He took the hint and helped me shed his shirt, while I went to work on his belt and then the button of his pants.

I quickly unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. His boxer briefs were completely tented as I pressed myself against his nearly naked body. I felt his hands roaming my bare back and felt his chest and that monster pressing up against my stomach. He slid up, and started removing my bra. By now I was completely light headed. I just wanted to feel his naked skin against mine.

I felt him unhook the clasp and felt the bra fall free from my breasts. We parted long enough for the bra to fall completely to the floor, condom and all. I was out of my mind. I grabbed his neck and pulled him with me as I laid on the bed. He was laying up against me, our legs intertwined, our hands roaming up and down each others bodies. He started kissing my neck and then my clavicle. His left hand was pinned under me, but his right hand was caressing my breast. It felt so good.

I had been missing the passion in my life for some time. My husband and I made love 2 to 3 times a week, but it was almost mechanical. Occasionally he would go down on me, which always got me off, or we would have morning sex, but rarely was it animalistic. Last year on our vacation was the last time I felt that passion between us.

This was far more raw. There was a need, a yearning between us, and both of us wanted to see how far the other would go. I was in heaven. I was rubbing the back of his head as he started to kiss down my chest toward my breast. His hand started going further down until he reached my garter belt. He felt it for a second, then sighed into my chest as he moved his mouth down to my breast.

His hand continued farther down my body until he reached the waistband of my tiny thong. This was the smallest thong I owned. It was black, had a small V in front and just a string T in the back. It was a few inches shorter in front than I liked, but he seemed to like it very much. His hand was a mere inch from my mound and I was doing everything I could to coax him into going lower. He was driving me crazy. I was wiggling and arching my back until he finally moved his hand down to my clit.

He hit it just right the first time then started gently rubbing it though the thin material. I reached over and started rubbing his cock through his boxer briefs. It felt huge in my hand, and very hard. I started thinking it may not fit, but I sure as hell was going to try. A thought passed through my head as I laid there rubbing his cock and feeling his fingers work their magic. my husband was probably sitting there at his computer reading these stories while I was acting them out. If only I could tell him what was happening and how his faithful wife was stroking a strangers cock and feeling the same mans hand rubbing somewhere only he and I had touched intimately for what seemed like an eternity.

I finally made the next move and began pulling down his boxers. They were hung up on his hard cock, so he released my nipple and took his hand away from my clit. He lifted up and removed his boxers and out sprung this enormous monster. I gasped as I look at it. I reached down and felt it's girth and weight in my hands, looked him in the eye and told him I wanted every inch of him inside me tonight.

He said he would gladly oblige as we began kissing each other. He started working my panties off as best he could with one hand, so I reluctantly let go of his tool, reached down with both hands, and started pulling off my panties. I had slipped my panties to the outside of my garter straps in the bathroom. My husband loves when I leave the stockings and garter belt on when we are having sex. It really does amp it up for both of us, so I figured why not with Larry. He deserved every bit of what my husband gets, maybe more.

As I felt my panties slide down my legs and bare my most private area, I thought for a second, no turning back now. Even if my husband could somehow telepathically beg me to stop, I didn't think I could. Once they were finally off, I turned towards him, wrapped my arms around him, and started kissing him. I started nibbling on his ear as I could feel his hard cock pulse against my stomach. It was so hard, and I could feel the heat coming off of it. It was only a few inches from its intended target, and I was not going to resist one bit. I did remember the condom though.

He picked it up from the floor and handed it to me. I opened the package and slid it down his massive tool. It only covered half the length of his cock, and I hoped that would be enough. He then leaned forward and started kissing me again. I could feel his hard cock rubbing against my wet pussy seeking out the entrance. I finally whispered into his ear, "Take me now, I want to feel all of you inside me."

We moved on the bed like we had done this together a million times before. My legs were spread and he was nestled perfectly between them. We were still making out as I felt him grind his stiff cock into my pelvic bone. He was rubbing the shaft in between my lips, grinding that monster into my clit. This was driving me crazy. I finally reached down, grabbed him, and guided him into my sweet spot. I held on to him imagining me being below us, seeing my hand grabbing him, and guiding him into me. He began thrusting gently and I could feel my wetness start to coat the tip of his cock.

I felt the head slowly slide past my muscles and lodge itself just inside me. He pulled back then pushed forward again. I could feel it go a little deeper this time. I pulled my hand away from his cock, wrapped my arms around his neck, and shifted my ass a little to give him a better angle. This time I felt him slide a few more inches into me.

I figured this was about where my husbands cock would be completely inside of me, but not my Adonis'. He pulled back and I felt him go a couple more inches past that point and I still didn't feel his pubic bone. I thought what have I gotten myself into? There was a little pain from having something that big inside me, but that quickly subsided as I felt him pull back out almost completely and slide the entire length into my hot wet pussy. I felt him bottom out on my cervix and thought, I hope he doesn't dislodge my diaphragm.