Wife's Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feelings were incredible. I pulled him down on top of me and started kissing him deeply as I felt him slide slowly out then slowly in, bottoming out, then doing it over again and again. It wasn't just a quick fuck, but really taking his time and enjoying feeling my inner most depths. I started grinding my pussy into him every time we would drive himself into me and bottom out. The feelings this was creating were out of this world. I started feeling a tingling in my toes, then up my legs, into my crotch and across my stomach as my first orgasm ripped through my body. He stopped and stayed still as I ground my mound into him and my muscles tightened around his hard cock invading me. It felt so damn good. I was sweating and grinding until I finally came down from it.

He just looked at me and said, "feel better?" I said I haven't cum so hard in my entire life. He promised me there was more of that to come. I just said "Please." He started rocking himself back and forth inside me as I felt another one coming. Damn, he knew how to move, I thought. I kept grinding back, showing I wasn't afraid to take it. Then it hit me again and I started cumming all over him. I couldn't stop. It was just wave after wave coming over me.

Finally it subsided, and we got back to more pressing matters. I had to make him cum! It wasn't that I wanted him to, I had to. I had to give him the same feelings he gave me. We were making out and I would alternate to his ear then back to his mouth. I felt him start to speed up a little and I hoped he was getting close. A quick thought went through my mind, and as I got closer to cumming as well, I couldn't get it out of there. I leaned over, took his ear into my mouth started grinding my pussy harder onto his cock, and surprised myself as I heard the words leave my mouth. "Cum for me baby, please, please cum for me. I want you to feel as good as I feel. Do it, push your hard cock deep inside me and cum. Cum in me!"

I heard his breathing get labored, felt him slamming himself harder down inside me, felt the tip of his cock press against my cervix with every thrust. I felt his legs tense up, his back arch, his cock expand then one last thrust threw us both over the edge as I felt his cock start pulsing inside me, knowing that he was releasing what felt like gallons into the condom.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, basking in the afterglow. Our sweaty bodies joined as we kissed. I felt his cock twitch a couple more times, then start to get soft. I looked down as his cock was pulled out of me, and was in shock. All I could see was the ring of the condom at the base of his cock. He was equally shocked.

I quickly got up, grabbed my panties and headed to the bathroom. I cleaned myself off, grabbed my phone, looked at it for a second, then just sent my husband, "I'm going to sleep now. Your fantasy is 100% complete. Sweet dreams". I replaced my panties, grabbed the matching nightie and headed off to bed. Larry asked if he should go, and I dismissed the idea.

He got up to use the bathroom, then returned and climbed into bed completely naked. He curled up behind me, wrapped his arms around me then we drifted off to sleep. Just before I fell asleep, I thought about all the cum he had just pumped into me and how much I was hoping the diaphragm hadn't been moved.

At around 3, I woke up and decided to use the bathroom. While I was in there I took my diaphragm out like I always do. Once I was done, I headed back to bed. I slept like a baby until about 5. I felt him stirring then felt his arm wrap around me and he pressed his body tightly up against me. I could feel his massive cock up against my ass. I felt his hand resting on my breast through the thin material, I felt his breathing on my neck, and it was starting to get me wet.

I was still half asleep, but I started wiggling my ass against his cock just slightly. I figured no harm in getting him equally as turned on. I felt him respond by pressing his cock harder against my ass, then I felt his hand move down my body, across my stomach, and just rest between my legs. I spread my legs a little for him and that's when he started rubbing my clit through my panties.

The more he rubbed, the more I pressed back against him. It was like a silent battle to see who could turn who on more. I didn't know if he was asleep or awake, and I really didn't care. After a few minutes, I slid my ass forward until I felt his hard cock slide down my ass crack and lay against my thigh between my legs. I then slid back, feeling the head of his cock trace it's entire way across my pussy up to my clit and his fingers.

I was shocked that I still wasn't completely pressed against him yet. I started moving back and forth against his fingers and his cock, feeling the tip rub along my slit until it touched my clit again and again. His fingers were still working their magic, and now I had 2 toys playing with me. I was getting so turned on feeling all of this going on, hoping he was still asleep. That's when I felt it, I pressed hard against his cock on this last pass, and it got stuck at my entrance. I pushed a little harder, making it hurt but feel good at the same time, knowing my panties were there to protect me, and they moved just slightly. I felt the bare tip contact my bare lip and it sent a jolt through me.

I stopped moving, and that's when I felt him give a little push. I felt his fingers start peeling my panties to the side and once they were completely out of the way, he started pushing again. This time it slipped past my entrance and traced it's way all the way to my clit. He grabbed his cock and started rubbing the tip against my clit, just like he was doing with his fingers. damn that felt so good. I didn't want him to stop.

I started gyrating my hips and quietly moaning as I felt him start to kiss my neck. I slid myself back and forth against him as he kept the tip firmly pressed against my clit. I started sliding farther away, then back towards him, this all went on for a few minutes, until I took it too far. I pulled away just like I was doing, and when I went to slide back, I felt it stop at my entrance. I felt the tip just starting to penetrate me as I felt him bend slightly.

I stopped pushing back and just laid there, as still as I could. I felt his hand slide my nightie all the way to my hip as his bare hand grabbed my hip and he started pushing against me. I felt my pussy start to open up even more, but just then it slipped out and slid all the way past my clit. I spread my legs a little more, felt him pull back all the way past my opening then try one more time.

It did the same thing, pressed against my opening, then just before sliding home, it popped out and slid past my clit again. I wanted to see how long he would tease us, so I just laid there waiting for the third pass. This time I arched my back a little and tilted my pelvis back more. I felt him slide back against my clit, then against my opening and stop. I felt his hand grip my hip a little harder and I ran my hand down to intertwine them with his fingers.

I felt him slowly push forward, I felt the tip hit my opening and stop, just like it had the last 2 times, but this time I arched my back even more, and as he pushed forward, I felt the tip pressing harder into my opening. He stopped moving, and I felt his hand pulling me back so I started pushing back against him as I felt his head just slip inside me. It felt like fireworks had gone off in my head. I stopped moving and just felt it there for a second.

Then he started pushing more into me. His hand had a good grip on my hip as if I was going to try to get away. On the contrary, I started pushing back slowly, trying to match his thrust forward. I felt it go past the point my husbands would end, and keep on going. He was just gently pushing into me, and I was gently pushing back on to him. I could feel him going farther and farther inside me. Finally I felt his pelvis press against my ass and his tip gently caress my cervix.

I smiled inside, knowing I had all of him inside me. We both stopped moving completely as he wrapped his arm around me and started kissing my neck again. I loved feeling his entire body pressed up against me and his cock firmly lodged inside me. I whispered to him to go back to sleep, and I told myself to try to do the same, play time was over. I closed my eyes relishing the feelings I was feeling when I started feeling him thrust ever so slightly. First they were slow, just enough to feel the tip leave my cervix then back against it. Oh my, I was in heaven.

He kept moving back and forth slowly and I was getting caught up in it. Again I told him to go to sleep, there would be time before we had to get up to finish this, and he pushed all the way back into me, almost taking my breath away and stopped, pressing against my ass and cervix just like before, but with a harder bump. We laid like that for a few more minutes, and as soon as I heard him take that almost asleep breath, I started wiggling my ass up against him.

I felt his cock twitch inside me and he began thrusting again. I felt his grip on my breast get a little tighter and his thrusts started getting bolder. This time I started pushing back, gently rocking my hips to his movements. Each time he would thrust forward, I would feel the tip of his cock brush against my cervix. He was going to make me cum in no time. I tried holding out for him, but I just didn't have the will power.

He knew it as well and started thrusting harder. I was whimpering, whispering to him to make me cum. Then it hit me like a train, from my toes all the way to my head. He held still and held me as I thrashed against his body. I thought he was holding me to make sure his cock didn't dislodge, but once I came down I knew that wouldn't happen. I ran my hand down my belly over my nightie to a small bump in my belly that wasn't there before. I thought no way was that the tip of his cock. I had never felt that before.

Then he pulled back and it disappeared. When he thrust forward, I kept my hand there and felt the slight bulge again. Damn, I thought maybe he had entered my uterus, but then a little pain at the end of the thrust made me realize he was right up against my cervix. I kept my hand there just to feel his cock inside me the entire time he was fucking me.

I started to lean forward, but he pulled me right back to him. I was getting closer imagining the onslaught my diaphragm and my cervix was taking this whole time, when I heard his breathing start to labor and his cock start to swell. I was getting close as well so I started pushing back against him even harder. I ran my hand down to my clit and started rubbing it, wanting to finish with him.

Just as I was getting there, I felt his arm wrap completely around me, pulling me even tighter to him as he made one final thrust and held himself there. That's when I felt him press hard against my cervix, my ass press against his pelvis, and his hard cock swell inside me. I actually felt the first jet of cum shoot inside me. My other hand went to my stomach where the bulge was and I felt his cock pulsing inside me. I rubbed my clit just a little more and it hit me harder than ever before.

I couldn't move from his grip, but I was grinding my ass hard against him trying to milk every drop from him. I even stroked the head a little through my belly making sure he emptied every drop inside me. When we finally came down, he released his grip on me slightly, kissed my neck, and we fell back to sleep. His cock still firmly implanted inside me.

An hour later I woke with a startle. I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 6:30. I didn't have to be in my meeting till 9, but I gently shook him and asked what time he had to be ready. He said 8, but it takes him no time to get ready. About that time, I felt his softened cock twitch inside me.

I've never felt a cock actually go from semi-soft to hard inside my body, but I was sure going to try. I started flexing my muscles gently, but not moving for fear of dislodging him. He responded by nuzzling and kissing my neck. Immediately I started feeling him swelling inside me. He wasn't completely inside, but about half of him was still in there. Once I felt him get completely hard, I pushed my ass back against him, grabbed his hand, and rolled him on top of me from behind. I was amazed he didn't slip out. He stayed with me the whole time.

Once he was on top of me, I arched my back and pushed my ass up against him. He whispered in my ear he has never had a better invitation. I said, I've never given one before, but thought in my mind, I'll outdo this tonight, and I smiled. I felt him start to thrust inside me again, as I ran my hand down my belly to see if I could still feel the tip. Once I touched it, I felt him buck a little.

He said that feels really good. he's never had anyone play with his cock while it was firmly lodged inside of them. I told him I couldn't do this with anyone before, but it was so exciting. I felt him draw back, then press forward again, over and over again while I played with his tip. I didn't think I would be able to cum again, but just as I heard his breathing get faster, felt his legs start tensing up, I knew what was about to come. I arched my back even more, then felt his weight drop on me, his arms wrap around me, and I felt his hot breath on my ear as he whispered he was about to cum inside me again. I told him his cum belonged inside me, and that that was where he was to shoot it until I went home.

His breathing got more intense, then he asked me what about getting pregnant, I whispered there was a chance I could if my diaphragm failed, and with as long of a cock as he has, there was a good chance he may have moved it out of the way. He started getting wilder with me, then whispered he hoped he moved it out of the way cause he wants to send me home with a present.

At that I arched my back even more, pushed back as hard as I could as I waited for his next and hopefully final thrust, and just as he bottomed out, I felt him twitch even harder than the last time and his cock swell even larger. There was a small pain right where our bodies were joined at their most intimate spot inside me. That, mixed with this naughty talk, and me hoping my diaphragm had been pushed out of the way and that he was emptying his seed directly into my womb sent me way over the edge. I knew that I was still a day away from my most fertile time, but it was hot while the moment lasted.

I also knew there is always a slight chance I could ovulate a day early. As I came to my senses, I started hoping he hadn't dislodged it, but I couldn't tell right now with him so deep inside me. He finally got up, I stood up and we kissed deeply as I let him out of my room.

The shower felt wonderful on my hot, overworked body. I let the water run over every inch of me for a few minutes, then scrubbed myself down. Once out of the shower, I started putting on my makeup as I felt a little dribble escape my pussy. I thought, damn, I'm gonna be leaking all day. I don't think my husband thought I would take it this far, but I couldn't wait to have more of this man.

I picked up my phone and started reading the messages. Just a few from last night. Damn, That's hot. Too bad, you should lose the rubber, then, maybe it will break, then the last one surprised me. Too bad you are wearing your diaphragm. It would be hot if the condom broke and he accidentally came in you.

The last was a picture of him, cumming all over his stomach. Needless to say I was very turned on, but that one surprised me. How far did he think I would go, then I thought about how hot and how turned on I got when I was pretending Larry was shooting into my bare pussy. I almost had to make myself cum. I stopped playing with myself and finished getting ready. I went and grabbed my panties and bra for the day, then a wicked thought crossed my mind. I put them on, then posed in front of the mirror, one for my husband and one for my lover.

I snapped the images of my ass in a white thong, like a good girl and sent them to both my guys. I looked back at the text from my husband. I thought, I'll show you, then I walked into the bathroom, grabbed the case and started to open it. I was going to show him that that will never happen. I hadn't even decided if I was going to tell him about letting him be bare inside me any of the times.

As I opened the case, my heart sank. How is that possible? I know I inserted it last night. I almost broke down as I stared at the full case with the perfectly clean and intact diaphragm in it. Then I remembered taking it out. My husband never has enough left for round 2, let alone 3. What the hell was I going to do? I let him actually cum inside me twice this morning. I frantically looked at my calendar. Today was the last day of my safe period. I wouldn't ovulate until tomorrow. I started to relax a little, then decided what's done is done. Tonight I will have to be extra safe, if I do anything at all.

I walked down to the meeting still glowing from this morning and found my group. We exchanged stories, but of course mine was a lie. I'm sure Leslie's was as well, then the meeting started. I looked at my phone and there was a message from Larry. Had a great time. Can't wait to see you tonight. Any luck? The last one was you look so hot! I thought about any luck, then it hit me, was he able to push it out of the way.

I decided to lie and say no such luck but a wicked thought crossed my mind. So I continued and said you never know, you might be able to tonight and hit send. Who was this sending these messages? What was wrong with me? I was getting wet all over again, or was it his cum still leaking out of me?

My husband finally texted and was just floored by my pictures last night and this morning. I told him as much detail as I could, leaving out some damning parts. He didn't need to know about me leaking his cum all day or that the diaphragm wasn't in this morning. Then he asked if the condom broke, and I said yes. He was elated. Then he asked if I left the diaphragm in both times? Yes, I lied, so sue me. He asked if I was going to see him again and I confirmed that we had plans for dinner tonight. He asked what I was going to wear. I hadn't thought that far ahead, plus I was on a mission to see how "inviting" I could be.

I told him I had no idea. He didn't pack me 2 dresses. He asked what time we would finish today, and I told him around 4. He asked if there was anywhere to buy something, I thought about it and remember seeing a mall. Maybe the shuttle can take me. He told me since he got me in to this mess, he would buy my outfit. I was to put it on his card, but he got to see it first. I agreed. What a wonderful husband, dressing me for my lover.

Larry texted around lunch to see how I was doing, I responded a little tired, but after a quick nap I should be good for the night. He said the same thing, then invited me to his room for a nap. As tempting as it was, I really needed to get some rest, so I politely declined and said you will get more tonight. Don't worry.

I made my way to my room, looked in the bathroom at that damn case, then made my way to the bed and crashed hard for an hour. I barely made it back to the meetings in time, but kept thinking they were lasting longer and longer as the day went by. 4 was finally here, and they kept us longer than planned. Damn, I hope I have enough time to go buy something.

4:15 and we were walking out the door. I hurried to the shuttle, gave the guy a 20, and asked him to wait in the parking lot. He said he couldn't but gave me his cell and said he would be here in 5 minutes. I exited the van and made my way into the mall. My first stop was VS but it was all kinda tame for my last night with this man. I found the Frederick's store and made my way inside. I was going to stick to the good girl theme from this morning, white bustier, thigh highs, and then, the piece de resistance, a matching white crotchless thong. How else could I make myself more inviting?