Wife's Cooperation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Dileep and Anita moaned. Dileep tried to remain still, but he just didn't have the will power to pull out, and Anita used that three inches to begin fucking him. Shekhar watched in horror and excitement as Dileep gave in and began fucking her back. Dileep looked up at Shekhar and said, "I'm sorry I really am, but her pussy is so wet and so open! I can't stop!"

Shekhar was aghast. Taking Shekhar’s silence as permission, Dileep began fucking her hard and harder. He untied her ankles and folded her legs upto her armpits. He then kept the soles of her bare feet on his shoulders and started fucking her. He was really pounding into her, much harder than the way Shekhar usually fucked her, and she was loving it. He was driving into her with so much energy that Shekhar was afraid that the headphones might come off. He would withdraw his cock fully leaving just the head inside Anita’s pussy and then shove it right in upto the hilt till it was difficult to differentiate between their pubic hair. The motion was such that their pubic bones made a clapping noise each time he thrust his cock into her cunt. Anita's hands were tied and her breasts were bobbing up and down with each thrust. It was a unique sight. The pink lips of her pussy being pried open by his cock and then those lips holding the cock in a vicelike grip till he withdrew and whammed it in again. It was now that Dileep started squeezing her breasts, playing with her nipples and finally sucking them.

Shekhar moved the tripod with the camera into a better position to capture his cock plunging into his wife’s pussy. Then Shekhar also removed his clothes and sat back on the bed and began stroking his cock as he watched this incredible scene.

Shekhar knew this couldn't last very long and suddenly Dileep groaned and, driving hard into her with all of his strength, he came deep inside of her. It was so very exciting to Shekhar and as he was stroking his cock, he too came at the same time. It was an incredible experience. Shekhar just couldn't believe it – his friend Dileep was cumming inside the pretty pussy of his, Shekhar’s wife, and that too right in front of his eyes!

Suddenly, Shekhar realized that Dileep didn't have a condom on, and Anita didn't take birth control pills because they made her sick! She depended on Shekhar for birth control. Oh, shit! That too should have made him stop Dileep then and there from fucking Anita. Now what if she becomes pregnant!

Meanwhile, Anita was twisting and squirming, wanting more. Dileep's cock was still inside her and he just lay there. As she squirmed he began to get hard again, and soon he started fucking her again. Dileep also sucked her pretty toes and played with her anklets. This time, they fucked hard for a long time until Anita began to cum and cum hard!

Dileep exclaimed to Shekhar, "It feels like her pussy is milking my cock!". Shekhar knew exactly what he was talking about. When Anita was really turned on she could grab his or any cock with her cunt. It was like a little hand down in there grabbing your dick. He watched his wife have the most intense orgasm he had ever seen her have with his friend’s cock shoved up in her. Her climax lasted and lasted and finally he could see that Dileep was coming again. Her pussy was certainly full. He was spent and this time they just lay there together, breathing hard. Finally, he pulled out and backed away from his friend’s lovely wife.

He gave Shekhar a big bear hug, and said, "Thank you my very dear friend, for the most wonderful night of my life. " Then he quietly gathered his clothes and left.

Shekhar looked at his lovely wife lying there, and his cock came into action. As he heard the front door open and close, he mounted her and slipped his cock into her very full pussy. They fucked very slowly for a long time until they both built into an incredible climax. Afterwards, Shekhar washed and dried her and then, after putting the camera and tripod away and with all the lights turned off again, he removed her blindfold, earphones and untied her arms. She wrapped her arms around him and cried softly into her husband’s neck.

"That was a very wonderful night of fucking. I'll remember that forever!" Then she turned over and promptly went into a very deep sleep.

Shekhar lay awake for a long time thinking about what had happened and whether or not he should ever tell her what happened. However, he agonized over it for a week, and had just about decided that the only honorable thing he could do would be to tell her. He was sure that she would be angry, but since she was broadminded he hoped that she would understand.. Who knows? He just had to find the right time.

Since that night, Shekhar must have watched that video twenty times. Dileep has asked to see it too, and plans are being made by both of them to get together some evening soon to relive that wonderful night.

Last night, Shekhar and Anita were petting and about to make love, when she pushed him over on his back and slid down between his legs. She took his cock in her mouth and began to give him a wonderful blowjob. Usually, when he used to come, she used to pull his cock out and finish his climax with her hand. This time, however, she swallowed every drop. Afterwards, when they were lying there with her face cuddled under his chin, she remarked, "You taste very different from Dileep, did you know that?"

Shekhar’s heart pounded;he was speechless! After a few minutes, he asked, "What gave us away?"

Anita smiled. "The first hint was that his cock is shaped different... It's a little bigger, too, but it was the shape that confused me. When it was in my hand, I just thought you had an a different erection, but when I was able to get it into my mouth I knew something was wrong. The head is larger, and he tasted very different. My first reaction was total panic, but then I realized that this was something that you had planned carefully, and must have wanted very badly so, after getting my fears under control, I finally decided to go along. In any case there was nothing much I could have done. I was naked and tied, with my pussy jutting out. It was good that I was not fucked right away. When I took the cock in my mouth I knew that it was not you and it gave me time to prepare myself for sex with somebody else. I had no idea who the other man was, but he was being gentle and... well, it felt good. When he was gettIng into the position between my legs to fuck me, it just didn't feel the same.. You know, you and I, we just fit together so well. Another man? Well he's different. You have a certain way of getting on and getting off. He was a little clumsy.

But the real giveaway was when he started fucking me. The radio was a good idea, and I couldn't hear anything, but at one point, the station took a pause between songs, and during that quiet period, I heard him say something about being sorry, that he just couldn't stop. I immediately recognized Dileep's voice. At first I was embarrassed that it was him - somebody I knew, but then I thought about it and was flattered and delighted that he would want me. Then he started fucking me very hard, and by then it felt so good, I didn't want it to stop. Also, I was very excited about the thought of you watching us. "

"It was a wonderful night. Thank you. There is one small problem though. He wasn't wearing a condom and... well, I think I might be pregnant.... ”Anita sounded serious.

'Are you serious?' Shekhar was appalled. This was something that he was most apprehensive about.

She laughed. 'No. I was just pulling your leg. But don't you thInk it is risky if you invite any of your friends to fuck me when I am thinking that it is you whose cock is inside me. This time I did not get pregnant but next time suppose I do. What will I tell the world? That I am carrying Dileep’s baby?All this should be done only during my safe days or when I am taking pills. By the way why did you not ask Dileep to wear a condom?’

'I---well, It just did not cross my mind. '

‘Be careful next time. It Is so typical of you to be careless. All men are. Imagine, letting your wife be fucked without ensuring that the man is wearing a condom. You must be the only one to be so careless. 'she said in mock anger. ‘Not only pregnancy there are a number of other diseases that have to be taken care of. We know Dileep so that is not a problem but, darling, please be careful next time. By the way, don't let Dileep know that I know that it was he who fucked me. What do you say?"

"Why?"

"No particular reason. It Is just that I'll feel shy and odd. "

"Shy!After he has fucked you!"

"Come on now. He still thinks that I was letting my hubby fuck me. You are very sweet. Unlike chauvinists who get all uptight if somebody sees their wife's tits although they are dyIng to screw other's wives. You are really a darling. Broad minded in the true sense of the term. But give me some time. I'll let you know when to tell him. And I still don't know how Sunita, his wife will react when she comes to know that Dileep has fucked me. And what about you, you naughty stud. Whose wife have you been fucking lately?"

'Nobody, '

Okay. Tell me whenever you feel like'' And she planted a kiss on Shekhar’s lips gradually working her way down to his fly, unzipping it, taking his flacid penis out, taking it in her warm mouth and started sucking it till it was rock hard.

12