Wife's Cum Swallowing Sissy Ch. 01

Story Info
Becoming Sue's sissy husband.
2.2k words
4.17
83.6k
47

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was always shy around girls, as I got old enough to like girls, I noticed my dick wasn't as big as the other boys. To be exact my hard cock is only 1.75 inches long on a good day. This didn't help my ego at all. My mother never said anything about my cock size but kept telling me; girls love a good dancer, so I became a good dancer, mom and I danced allot to gather.

When I got to high school girls did like me, I was building my ego after several dances. I was enjoyed the dances. But I was too shy to go out with girls still.

I graduated from high school went to college. Turning old enough to get into bars, started dancing very night. One girl would dance with me almost very dance. She invited me out to the parking lot for fresh air, I was all for it. Judy was a good-looking girl, hot and sexy dresser. We started making out, she was rubbing her crotch against mine, humping me, I had my hands touching her bare ass cheeks under her short skirt, my dick was hard, sticking straight out. Then she started rubbing my crotch with her hand, then she stopped stepped back yelling are you a girl! I told her no, I was a guy.

She wanted to know there my cock was, she didn't feel it. I told her it was kind of small. Judy then un- buckled my belt, unsnapped them, jerked them down before I knew what happened. Standing there with her looking at my small cock, it exploded, cum shot out hitting Judy. Judy screamed oh my god my clit is bigger than your cock, even worst you can't control it. She was not happy having cum on her dress and running down her leg. Demanded that I take my shirt off to clean her up. After cleaning her, I just went back to my room, figuring going back in was not the thing to do.

Next night as I walked in the girls all yelled; Hi dickie, shot your wad on someone today. No girl wanted to dance with me at all, two guys wanted to dance but I wasn't gay. This went on for three nights, the gays were getting pissed at me for refusing to dance with them, girls had let them know I wasn't dating material for women, tiny dick.

Then a sexy looking girl asked me to dance, hadn't seen her before. We "dated" had lots of fun dancing while I was in college. Sue said she didn't care about my little dick, just wanted to dance. After a couple months she said; ok dickie let me see it, I can't be as small as Judy described it. I begged her to forget it, but she demanded that I dropped my pants, my pants no more hit the ground she was laughing. Red faced and kind of pissed I started pulling them up, she stopped me reaching out touching my tiny dickie. Only second time a girl had touched it, yep my tiny dick blew it's cum on her hand. Smiling she just said, shorter fuse than most cocks too, wiping her hand on my shirt. After that we still got along and danced.

After college I got a nice job settled down to a boring life, I thought. A older woman who worked next to my cubicle (Jill) was very nice. After a month we started going to dinner after work and sometimes dancing. We got along great, one day Jill didn't show for work, next day it was announced Jill passed away. What a shock, now I was going to be alone again.

I went to her viewing feeling very low. A woman walked up asking if I was Bob's special friend Tommy. I said I didn't know Bob. Her reply was, I am sorry, family call Jill by her given name Bob, he was my older brother. That was a big shock to me. She went on to tell me that Bob had wanted Tommy to have all his personal things. Bob thought they will fit you perfectly. Bob set it up to have them delivered to your apartment this Saturday. I didn't know what to say to her, so I thanked her, and assured her I would enjoy them. All of Jill's friends seem to be gay or crossdressers. This was a shock to me, she I mean he never tried anything with me, not even a good night kiss.

Saturday rolled around and a knock on my door brought all of Jill's dresses, nighties, panties (lots of panties), bras, slips and other things I wasn't sure what they were. I figured that I would put them away until I could get rid of them. While putting the panties in my dresser, I felt my cock getting hard, I was leaking precum from just handling panties, I thought what the heck put a pair on. Picked a blue pair (later I learned they were high French cut). My cock loved the feel, walking around the room made my little dickie very happy, never been this happy. The crotch in those wonderful panties got soaked, slick with pre-cum, I was getting light headed, I was turned on than never before. Started looking at Jill's nighties, my cock exploded. I had cum running down my leg, crotch of panties full, my knees were getting weak, I wanted to feel a cock in my hand, a real big cock in my hand, I didn't want to be gay I like pussy, but my cock was in control, it knew women wanted no part of it.

I quickly removed cum soaked panties, took a shower and got ready for bed, my pjs not Jill, I wasn't gay. Getting ready for work I opened my clean underwear drawer, there laid those wonderful panties, I picked up a pair of pretty pink ones, slid them on, my cock sprang to life, yep wore them to work like a idiot. Got to work the walk there had my dickie leaking like crazy, panties soaked, worried the wetness was going to show thru. Got to my desk sat down to be on time, acted like I was doing something for a few minutes then headed for men's room. Got there thinking if I stuffed some tp in my panties it would soak up precum, it did but my cock wouldn't stop leaking or get soft, the thought of pleasing myself at work was way to scary. I made it thru the day but wearing panties to work was not a good idea, way to messy but felt wonderful. Got home cleaned up my messy crotch, even fingered my self off. My cock isn't big enough for me to grip it in my hand, I us my finger and thump to pump it, wish I had a big cock to wrap my hand around, that must feel good. I picked out a very pretty blue satin baby doll nightie to wear around the house and to sleep in, my dickie loved it woke up with cummy panties, I fingered what the heck no one will know I dress up like a sissy at home.

Got to work the next day, yes I was wearing panties again. My dickie was in control, loving panties, but had lined them with tp. Got to my desk hearing that a new girl was taking over Jill's desk today. Wasn't looking forward to someone new in her place. Had to change my liner because it was getting damp, made a mental note to stop and buy real panty liners on the way home.

I got back to my desk just as new girl was being showed to her new desk. To my surprise it was Sue, I knew that my life at work was going to get tuff. She turned around spotted me and yelled Dickie, what a surprise to see you again. Red faced I answer yes what a surprise to see you too. Several people looked at me with that Dickie, who is Dickie. Sue sat down to her desk and started her training program. I heard Sue calling me, Hey Dickie, show me how to do this. I looked up, Sue had her legs spread so I could clearly see her white lacy thong panties, the out line of her shaved pussy was very plain to see. My little dickie sprang to full hardest. I went over to show her and she made sure I got an eye full of her crotch by spreading her legs far apart by accident of course. I was a wreck; my cock was leaking wanted her to touch it again. She teased me all day, I was changing my homemade panty liners it seemed every twenty minutes. Ten minutes from quitting time Sue called my name again, getting me a real panty show, it took all I had to keep from cumming my pants. With a very sexy voice asked me to get a drink, maybe dinner after work, saying she knew it was a night Jill and I went out.

I was a nervous wreck walking out the building with her. Sue wrapped her arm around mine, was talking about the fun we had, thinking we could have more fun together. Getting to the restaurant she asked for a booth for two, ordered drinks for two, then started asking questions. My cock was throbbing, this sexy woman was setting with me, talking to me and her foot was rubbing my leg.

She then asked where I lived, I explained that my apartment was walking distance from work. That got a smile out of her, she claimed that taking the bus to work was a pain and wanted to check my place out. Sue downed her drink, looked at me with that well drink up. Off we went to my place.

As soon as Sue walked in it was ooh my, your place is a lot bigger and better than mine. Then she opened the bedroom door, to my horror my pretty pink nightie was laying on my bed, waiting for me to get home. Sue looked back at me saying: you have a female roommate? I was frozen in place, then Sue smiled my life was over.

Dickie; I didn't know you were gay or a crossdresser. Why didn't you tell me, we could have had fun dressing up. She walked into the bathroom open up dirty close hamper saw the cummy panties I had put there this morning. She picked them up a sniff them, then walked over to me rubbing them in my nose. Open your mouth up dickie, which I did. Sue stuff those cummy cock smelling panties in my mouth. Let's get something straight right now, no sissy husband of mine will put his cummy, smelling panties into the hamper with out sucking the smelling cum out of them understand.

I tried to tell her I didn't want to be her sissy husband, nor was I a sissy, but with those cummy panties in my mouth I couldn't speak clearly. The women's dresses and under garments belonged to Jill not me, but again with a mouth full I she couldn't understand what I was saying.

Then she unfastened by belt, unsnapped my pants jerked them down. There I stood in blue panties soaked with precum, my small cock sticking straight out. Dickie we are going to have to change your name. that thing sticking out is not a dick. A large clitty yes, dick no, so sissy you will refer to it has your large clitty, now doesn't that sound better. Get those wet panties off right now young lady. Suck the cum out of them.

I took the first pair out of my mouth to put new ones in, Sue slapped my face, sissy I didn't not give you permission to remove those dirty panties, don't ever do that again.

I tried to explain that I was not a sissy, but she started stuffing the panties back in, shamefully I was enjoying chewing the panties, kind of like the flavor. Sue pointed out the fact that my clitty was sticking straight out and dripping. I had two pairs of cum filled panties in my mouth, a very sexy woman standing in front of me I get turned on by chewing cummy panties, what happened to me.

Now Sissy, as she talked her hand was playing with my large clitty, I only have two suite cases of close at my hotel room, so we can get those tonight. We can start your sissy training right away. With her hand teasing my clitty I had no control, with my mouth still full of cummy panties, almost clean now, I was her slave.

She picked out a pair of yellow panties for me to wear out to get her things. Instructed me on how to hang my panties to dry out. Telling me that I was to only suck cum and cunt juice out of her panties, I was not to chew her's up. Then out the door we went her holding my hand telling me I was going to be a perfect sissy husband after my training.

Next chapter Sissy gets trained on dressing properly, getting my mouth and pussy cock ready.