Wife's Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted had his dick in Julie within what seemed like only a second after Jerry pulled out. Julie orgasmed almost immediately as Ted pounded away and she came again. A few minutes later Ted was yelling that he was going to cum and Julie told him to, "fill me up". Almost instantly Ted thrust himself forward and shot his load way up inside. Julie commenced a shivering motion, came again and was squirting uncontrollably. It was obvious that she couldn't believe she was having so many orgasms and, as far as I knew, she never had.

The action stopped just long enough for Julie to ask me to get her another drink. I got her a double shot of cold PatrĂ³n tequila with a twist of lime which she sipped for a minute while looking at Tom's cock. Tom moved over to her, took her glass and dipped the tip of his pre-cum covered monster into her drink. Then he swirled it around and held it to her lips. She took the glass as she smiled looking up to his face and drank the rest of the tequila.

At that moment it became obvious that Tom was getting hard. Julie took his cock in her hands and started licking and sucking and that cock just kept getting harder and bigger. I was standing on the other side of Julie and she turned and kissed me and then pushed my head down toward her cunt. It was as though I was in a trance. I spread her labia open and sucked on her big clit and pushed my tongue as far into her vagina as I could. An hour passed, or maybe it was about a minute, and Julie pulled me up to her mouth and kissed me passionately. As I pulled away she said she wanted to watch me suck Jerry's dick. I don't recall saying anything. I just rolled to my side and put out my hand for Jerry to come close enough for me to get his dick in my mouth. Gawd it was fantastic.

By this time Tom was ready to give Julie the fucking of her life. As I sucked Jerry, Tom very slowly and deliberately started to enter Julie. She spread her pussy open and curled her arms under her legs and was wincing under the onslaught of both pain and ecstasy. Julie then took one hand and held mine as she craned over to watch me suck cock. It's a good thing Jerry shot his load quickly because it was becoming increasingly hard for Julie to concentrate on that fantasy she had had while relating to having the huge cock she had desired for such a long time.

The experience of fondling Jerry's loosely hanging scrotum and sucking his uncut cock was beyond all my expectations. I can't begin to explain what it was like. Moving the foreskin in my mouth and pushing the end of my tongue into the slit of his dick was so exciting; my dick was just dripping pre-cum. I can say that the process seemed very natural to me as though it was totally normal for me to be sucking a dick. When he came I savored every drop that I could swallow and licked up every bit that I had missed. It was wonderful.

Meanwhile, Tom was slowly penetrating Julie to an ever increasing degree. As he did, she started to rub her clit which Tom had sucked to attention before starting the insertion of his member - as Julie prefers to call it. My lips were still covered with Jerry's cum when I leaned over and kissed Julie.

I could tell it was all Julie could do to manage having that pole crammed into her cunt. She was in pain at times while also being way over the top with excitement and enjoyment. She was literally screaming that she loved it and wanted more and more and wanted him to deposit his load in her. She kept yelling that she wanted his "incredible cock", wanted his "cum" and wanted to feel him "shoot it off". She couldn't take it all but when he would withdraw for a moment she would shudder, cum and squirt her juices - and then draw him back to where he had been and ride his cock with a fierceness that was hard to believe and awesome to behold.

Tom was obviously also enjoying having Julie. He would hold her waste and pull her onto his pole bit by bit and then he would squeeze her tits and tell her how much he liked them. He kissed her and she responded with her tongue out. It was obvious that they both were totally enthralled. There was real harmony.

It was apparent when Tom was ready to cum and Julie was screaming that she wanted his load. As he arched his back he lunged forward slightly, Julie screamed in pain as he went deeper and went into an uncontrollable spasm when he shot off.

It was an incredible site when Tom withdrew. His cock looked like that of a horse, absolutely mammoth, and the first seven or eight inches of it was covered with cum and blood. Julie's pussy appeared like a large gaping hole with a mixture of cum, pussy juice and a considerable amount of blood surrounding the area. It was obvious that the flesh around her vagina had been torn to some degree.

The guys dressed, thanked us and all said they would love to have another session. Tom pulled me aside and told me he loved being with Julie. He said he didn't much care for gals with no "beef on them" and thought Julie's body was awesome. He said he'd love to have her again. All three of the guys were gone within minutes.

Julie lay on the chaise totally spent. But, she had a smile on her face and appeared to be as sober as a church mouse. I got a large bowl of warm water and a big washcloth and helped her wipe her bottom and vaginal area clean. Then I got a clean damp, warm cloth for her to hold on her pussy. As she lay there she just said, "It hurt but it was so wonderful to finally have such a man - such a wonderful big cock." As she swooned in obvious ecstasy my mind shot back to when Julie questioned whether all of this sex might take us into a domain that we would regret having entered. And, I thought - or perhaps one or both of us might not want to leave that domain.

As you might imagine this saga is continuing on. Let me know if you are interested to read more.

12