Wife's Devotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fandom
Fandom
4 Followers

"Well, well," Jack answered on his words with satisfied voice after the moment. "Ivo says that in his opinion you are ready. Polite girl, I knew that one can count on you." He made a short break and sighed deeply. This is the time on fucking now.

The sound of the bending sofa told Martha that her husband had got up. His last words caused the shiver of her body and she cringed in fear unintentionally. She knew that this would happen. But when this moment eventually came surprised her with unpleasant shock in spite of all. She tightened her eyelids much more not wanting to encounter the sight both of Ivo and of her own husband. Jack stood up behind her and caught for obediently lowered shoulders along her body. He gently pushed her to the front.

"Lie down on your back Martha, just obediently." His voice again began to gather roughness and ruthlessness.

"W… w… where?" With trouble she coughed out the question. These were her first words for the very long time.

"On the sofa, Martha. Your bottom will feel softly at least, and this is going to be really solid fucking," more and more loud panting betrayed growing excitement of her husband.

However she could not execute her husband's recommendations with closed eyes. Lying down on the sofa slowly first she heard and soon then saw as Ivo unbuttons the belt of his trousers. It was the blush which washed her face warmly when she realized, that this time he stares straight in her eyes, as if intrigued of woman's reaction on the beginning by him final preparations. Martha lowered her immediately facing young Italian's fingers unbuttoning the zip of fly. He had to overcome an obstacle in shape of considerable bulge. He coped however with this quickly and after the moment still standing he was taking off trousers from legs. He straightened slowly exposing the last what piece which still remained on him, and which - because of its size caused by strong erection of his privates - did not practically conceal anything. Not lowering his sight from Martha face he lowered panties to let his penis springy free of constraining underwear. The woman took the deep breath on the view of tool being her destination for the upcoming tens minutes. She shivered, more because of the inevitability of the painful humiliation than of the sizes of his dick, which jutted out dangerously from abdomen of the man about one meter far from her face. Indeed, it was large, but surely not larger than Jack's one. When Ivo pushed foreskin away with his palm in the direction of the base, he exposed purplish red head also resembling her husband's equipment.

Just after the moment Martha, hypnotically staring in the masculinity of unknown man, learned the source of his slowness and – as if as the expectation for something - the lack of the immediate action. She turned her head in search of the husband and she noticed, that he approaches television set which was standing in the corner of the room and takes off small box from there. When he approached to the sofa again, she noticed soon that this was the packaging of condoms. Later on she found out that this box had been lying there since the morning. She had not noticed it, though it was to be the sign for her in Jack intention, because they never used such kind of protection. The view of condoms in husband's palm caused the unpleasant cramp in her abdomen now and she instinctively tightened legs together more. Jack not even looking at his wife opened the box and rummaging with the fingers into it drew out one piece immediately handing it over to Ivo. Their quiet, snowlines and methodicalness presented for Martha the additional source of psychical tortures.

Both men kind of did not pay attention to naked woman lying on the sofa, when Ivo was taking condom from Jack. Not being in hurry he tore with teeth the foil and with two fingers took out thin rubber disc from the box. Holding it in fingers he had a look at Martha monitoring her reactions. Really she stared at the condom in Italian hand as if intrigued what will happen to this piece of rubber, though the future of it was obvious for all of them. Ivo by several dexterous movements pulled the condom on his stiff penis polishing it at the end with his hand. It was the last moment of the apparent quiet which was filling the room for a long time. From now all matters were to go on for Martha impetuously for Martha.

As if on the command both men approached to the sofa in quick steps. Ivo stopped on the short moment in impatient expectation, while Jack leant over his wife and looked in her eyes. He affectionately put the right palm on her forehead pushing aside the sweaty wisp of the chestnut hair.

"Martha," she heard his voice panting yet with the excitement. "Putting out for him like for me would be the best thing for you. After all you like solid fucking, and this is going to be solid…"

She felt at the same time as Ivo seizes her under calves and raises legs upward. Surprised she raised the head almost hitting with the forehead in her husband's face. Young Italian kept her joined legs up and in this moment she realized that her ankles had been still tied by shorts and panties. Squeezing under his arms Martha's calves and using free hand man with violent jerk tore off underwear and shorts from her legs and threw them aside on the floor. Frightened by the violent acceleration of the action Martha was certain, that it was the very last moment when her legs stay joined. However Ivo did not let go the calves squeezed under his arm. Making a step backwards he forced her knees almost to woman's face. Quickly she understood the purpose of this action, when she felt chill of air on her stretched out upwards bottom. She knew what view men could gladden their eyes now. After the short exchange of Italian sentences she felt male fingers drawing aside her lower lips. Then her sheath accepted somebody's impatient finger soon.

"But Ivo said that you were already wet," she heard the voice of her husband in which one could hear the note of disappointment and impatience. "Well," another finger joined the first penetrating her interior and then she came to understand that it was the palm of her husband which was trying to get her prepared. "Well, then you will get dry fucking and do not complain then." At the moment his thumb pressed her hidden in the furrow clitoris while Ivo moved her knees more in the direction of the woman's breast. Jack knew what to do to reach the aim. The woman body shivered after the short massage of the clitoris and Jack could only take out from wife's sheath fingers dripping with juices. Then he took place next to her face standing behind the back of Ivo who still had been holding strongly woman's legs. He told something to his colleague and simultaneously pushed him gently into the back.

"Now open your legs wide Martha." Jack told panting with the rough voice not even looking in the direction of her face.

However she did not have to do nothing. Feeling the movement of bending sofa she realized, that young Italian kneeling took his seat proper to her final humiliation and almost immediately she felt the strong handle of his palm on her ankles... The next second brought the violent separating of her lifted to such width, that hips had reacted with the pain. Martha loudly took the air to her lungs simultaneously tightening eyelids strongly. The position in what her body was found now did not conceal any more the smallest detail of intimate femininity. She almost psychically felt, as her lower lips had been parted without any help. Staring with delight at impudently uncovered in front of him femininity Ivo became motionless for several seconds. Only impatient voice of Jack broke this motionless scene.

"Simply put out for him, Martha." He addressed to his wife not even looking in the direction of her face.

In a moment he caught the left ankle of his wife freeing in this way the right hand of Italian. Ivo got this gesture well and using fried palm he seized his ready dick. He moved nearer to the woman pushing away her right leg more from him. Skillfully he shifted several times the purplish tip of his penis along the furrow pressing it between her clean-shaven lower lips. Martha tightened the whole body instinctively waiting the thrust. She knew that no preliminary game would be here. She did not have to wait long. Stopping on the moist entry to her sheath the swollen tip of his masculinity finished his walk after the moment. A second later the violent and brutal stab caused electric shock in her body. She flexed all muscles and jerked her legs still held by men strongly.

"Oooo maaaaaammmyyyyyy..." She threw out the loud groan from her throat feeling the pain of not accustomed to such treatment sheath. Simultaneously she tightened eyes more strongly and threw aside the head on the one side in the gesture of escape. She did not thing that so many years after marriage one can feel the pain during the sexual intercourse.

In reply to the shout of his wife Jack pulled her leg more towards himself, as if to help the woman with acceptance of penis.

It did not help her much. Determination of brutal Italian had broken her breath, when he – taking no heed of the lack of her preparation – did not reduce the strength of pressure. He had been pushing mercilessly into her trembling, fragile body, which could not even manage to loosen for reception of him. Sensation of painful expanding had been filling her more and more deep for so long, till she felt his hot balls on her crotch. Only then Ivo had finished the ruthless thrust and became motionless immediately. It was such surprising for her and not matching to his violent actions so far, that she opened her eyes and looked at his face. She met his gaze fixed on her, as if young Italian had been waiting for her look. He made a smiling face at once, in which one could read pitilessness and malice of conqueror, who just get his victim. Martha immediately closed her eyes again, and turned her head aside.

The next thrust was harder, though not so painful as previous. The first strokes were deep and their aim was to prepare her vagina to increase the pace. Ivo let the ankle of Martha go and put his palms on both sides of her head gazing at her closed eyes with wild satisfaction. Clearly he was waiting for her to open her eyes. He did not receive it however and had to please himself with her loud moans, which were heard together witch each thrust. Warmth of the inside of her body encouraged him to increase gradually the pace, and after few minutes he was sticking into her crotch witch fast, but not such deep strokes. Thin rubber of the condom did not allow him to feel growing wet of her vagina, but he was informed about it by more and more ease of his penis's movement. In spite of this groans coming out from her tight mouth did not change their tone and still announced pain, humiliation and impatient expectation of the end.

Martha was not able to estimate how long she had been lying on her back propelled rhythmically by deep impaling of young Italian. She had been feeling every centimeter of his stiff penis, which pitilessly expanded delicate sides of her helpless sheath. She did not feel the physical pain yet, it disappeared after the first strong stabs, but shame and humiliation did not let her to feel any pleasure. Jack did not let go her left ankle for a moment saying something from time to the time to Ivo with excited voice. Italian kept silent giving in his work with obstinacy. Martha did not have enough courage to unlock her eyes almost physically feeling his sight on herself.

"You can see, it wasn't such terrible," she heard husband's voice speaking this time in Polish. She could be the only addressee of his words. "Yet a bit and we will do the break for your pussy to have a rest."

The break?" – It was the only she managed to think of, when Ivo after the short exchange of inexplicable sentences increased suddenly the pace sticking himself in her body with doubled passion.

After a moment several short Italian sentences, laughter, last two excellent stabs in the deepest nooks of her body and stillness with the penis plunged entirely in her interior. Not opening the eyes she felt as Jack let go of her ankle first, then the man's hands left its places on both sides of her head, and finally the sheath got rid of unwanted dick. Feeling the movements of the sofa she realized, that she was lying on it alone. With still closed eyes she slowly folded her legs. Immediately she turned away and lied on her stomach as if in the reflexive act of modesty.

Hearing voices of man speaking merrily she realized, that they stood next to her. At the moment somebody's hand patted on her bottom and separated her buttocks soon then. Lively comments embarrassed her still more. She did not know what they are talking about, but vulgar manipulations of her buttocks allowed guessing. Next smack and men's lively voices walked away from her a bit. Emboldened she slowly turned the head in their direction and parted imperceptibly tight eyelids.

They stood next to the table, which was pushed to the wall at the other side of the room. The unusual view it was. Two men were speaking standing opposite themselves. Leaning with one hand on the table entirely dressed Jack was talking something to standing opposite completely naked man, whose stiff penis of considerable sizes stood from under his abdomen almost horizontally. Their conversation was enlivened, from time to time they patted the table top and looked in the direction of lying on the sofa woman. After some time they both stopped simultaneously their glances on her and became silent.

"Come here, Martha." Jack altered the tone of the voice to sharper one. "We will finish up the party, quickly."

For the next time of this evening cold sweat sprinkled woman's back. Not allowing her to any reaction familiar fear and shame paralyzed her body. She reversed the head from men instinctively and again closed her eyes. She was not capable of being obedient though she knew, that neither this is favorable for her neither has any importance for her closest future. She did not wait long and after a moment she felt her husband's palm tightening painfully on her shoulder.

"Get up quickly Martha," she heard irritated voice of Jack and felt twitch when he seized painfully her arm above the elbow. "This isn't the end yet. It will already be easier now, just go."

Almost carried by male strength after the second she stood next to the sofa. For a moment he did not reduced the hug on her shoulder. He pulled her immediately in the direction of standing near the table Ivo. She looked on Italian and encountered his shiny sight and the contorted with ironical smile mouth. She lowered the head at once. Just then again the wave of the familiar shame and humiliation mixed with the view of that betrayal in the Mazurian forest. In a flash before reaching the table she thought first time this evening, if redemption of that fault in such way does not make up too heavy test for her. She did not have however the time on the meditation, because she felt the edge of countertop on her thighs quickly, when Jack brutally pushed her to the table.

"Lie down putting the stomach on the table!" He growled and simultaneously began to push her down with hand on his wife's neck. "Stick out your ass!"

She did not manage to react. His strength was sufficient and after short moment she felt the chill of the table on her breasts. The sudden fear paralyzed her in the same second. She began to guess what would happen now. Terrified by the perspective of something she was afraid the most, she mustered up her courage and decided to get mercy of her husband. She could not wait any longer when she felt somebody's hands parting her buttocks. It could not be Jack's palms, because he was still holding her neck pressing it to the table.

"But… Jack, please… you know that it… hurts me…" She started to stutter with the tearful voice. "Please… only not this way… please…"

"Lie calmly and don't be afraid," as the answer she heard panting voice of her husband. "Ivo really wanted to unclog your rear canal thoroughly but you are in luck. I don't feel like it today. Stand astride!"

Half with the relief and half with the resignation Martha took the deep breath spread her legs obediently. Though she did not have to be afraid of the worst, she felt the cramp at the bottom of her stomach in the expectation of inevitable next penetration. Male's palms let her separated buttocks go. Listening to the discontinuous exchange of Italian sentences spoken with excited voices she began to breathe faster waiting for the next action nervously. Panting, anxious voice of her husband contrasted with excited, but rather merry and loosened young Italian baritone.

The expectation began to become more and more unbearable for her, when at last she heard familiar rustle of the condom being taken out from the box and soon after it the sharp sound of aluminum foil being torn apart.

"Wider this straddle!" Excited Jack hissed pushing the neck of his wife stronger to the table. "You will be glad now, you will see. You like to get deeply."

She did manage neither to prepare herself nor to get scared. First she felt somebody's fingers parting her bottom lips, and then almost immediately head of dick crowding firmly into her body. The lack of any introductory game was the rule of this evening, however the dispassionate brutality of the violent attack again called out in her pharynx the sharp shout. He had been thrusting with such obstinacy that shout of Martha had accompanied him till the moment in which he felt woman body with his testicles. Conquest of her with one stab - though this time already much easier – was satisfying to him, because he died in stillness - beaten in between the woman legs most deeply as only the nature let him - after reaching the aim.

He reminded however about his duties after the moment. First, with the slow and not very deep stabs, he began the penetration which he broke on the sofa not so long ago. Martha did not already feel the pain caused by powerful tool of young Italian. Her body regardless of her will reacted according to the nature. Ivo with every dispassionate stab pressed up her upper legs to the countertop leaving painful bruises on them. Tears of the shame and humiliation flowed down her cheeks. Low groaning of the woman was compatible with the rhythm of deep copulation. For all the time she felt on her neck the iron hug of the husband's palm. Her squealing and panting were the only sounds to fill the lounge. Jack was evidently satisfied of his buddy's work, because he did not instruct him any more and did not urge him on as previously. It was impossible for him not to be satisfied, since Ivo worked with such strength and obstinacy, that if the table did not stand near the wall surely it would not stay on its place. The edge of table top had been biting into the gentle skin of feminine thighs more and more painfully.

Like previously on the sofa, here intercourse seemed to Martha to last endlessly. Though it was not possible in every next minute of the violent penetration it seemed to her that the fat dick reached more and more deeply. At one moment his panting became quicker and more anxious, and stabs stronger, though not so deep. The experience began to prompt her that the end of the torment was approaching. She did not make a mistake, soon as suddenly as earlier she felt him deeply into her body, abruptly her feminine channel was freed of unwanted presence. Jack did not let her neck go however and shouted out some words inexplicable for her with excited voice. Just after it she felt the scorching pain of smack delivered to her right buttock. The same met her second buttock after the second with the loud clap. Martha just then felt the relief on her neck, which had been freed of husband's firm palm. She did not move not being certain of the future and stayed in the same position.

Fandom
Fandom
4 Followers