Wife's Fantasy

Story Info
Wife's sex fantasy gets a bit out of control.
4k words
4.12
107.3k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dvalla
dvalla
63 Followers

My wife Deb and I have been together for ten years. We met in college in our early twenties got married at 25 and have been with each other ever since. We had a partner or two before we met but neither of us where all that experienced.

Sex has been normal with a few wild exceptions thrown in. We had sex once in a resort pool with four other couples in the pool with us. No contact with them but it was very exciting having sex so close to others while they were doing the same.

The wildest was when Sue, a college friend of my wife, came to stay with us for a long weekend. We were naked and drinking in our hot tub. I had seen her naked before in our hot tub or skinny-dipping in the pool so this was not rare for us to be naked. But this night was different. Sue was in a rare fun mood. She started playing truth or dare with us like high school kids.

The questions and dares got more interesting as the game went on. I dared Sue to stand in the hot tub with her hands on her head for one minute. That gave me a full minute to soak in her nude body. Her very hard nipples on display, her clean shaven pussy in clear view. After the minute was up she gave me the same dare. But with one exception, I had to be fully erect. My wife laughed and said, "Oh that's a good one." Deb then slid over next to me and started stroking my cock under water till I was rock hard. She then said, "Ok lets see the show".

Without hesitation I stood with my now rock hard cock proudly on display. The hot water had my big balls hanging low. Sue had seen my cock before but never with a hard on like this. I played with the girls a bit by putting my cock very close to their faces for a close up. When I put my cock close to Sue she actually cupped my balls and commented about how big they were.

This was first time anyone had touched me like that other than my wife in 10 years.

My wife just laughed and didn't flinch. Since she seemed so calm I wanted to see how far it would go. So I sat on the edge of the hot tub and dared my wife to blow me. My wife loves to suck my cock so she moved right over wrapped her lips around and started stroking and sucking. WOW! She was sucking like mad as I watched Sue as she was watching my wife suck.

Deb is an excellent cock-sucker and can take about half of my cock in her mouth. She knows exactly what I like and can usually get me off in just a few minutes. But tonight was different. Having Sue watch me get blown was making this more exciting and I felt I was almost ready to blow.

When I thought it couldn't get any more exciting, Sue says, "you're not going to hog that all for yourself are you?"

Deb replied, "Of course not." Deb then held the base of my cock as Sue came over and slipped my cock deep in her mouth. What a sight, my wife holding, her friend sucking. This was not going to take long now. Sue was a slow sucker but she could take it all. She would slide my cock all the way in up to my balls then all the way out. Her blue eyes looking up at me the whole time. It was over for me now. As she slid my cock back in I stood and placed both of my hands on her head and pressed my nuts against her chin as my sack began to empty. I held her head tight as I fired away. Her eyes were now closed as stream after stream flooded down her throat. It was an amazing feeling knowing my wife was watching as I filled her friends mouth with cum. When I knew I was empty I released my hold on Sue's head and my cock sprang from her mouth as she gasped for air. She swallowed every drop of cum that had filled her mouth.

Deb immediately sucked my cock back into her mouth to try and catch a remaining trace of my sweet cum she loves so much. She loves for me to cum in her mouth especially while I'm fucking her with her dildo. But there was no cum left. Sue had sucked me dry. We sat in the hot tub for just a while longer before we got out.

That night was over five years ago, and while Sue has been naked in our hot tub with us that was craziest it had ever got. Since I had experienced a FMF threesome I felt I owed my wife some fun with another cock. As I said before she loves having a cock in her mouth while she is getting fucked. Sometimes I will cum in her mouth while her dildo is fucking her and sometimes she will suck on the dildo as I cum in her pussy.

So over the years we have fantasized about a second real cock in bedroom. We got closer and closer to the real thing when she said if we do it she would only suck the guy while I fuck her. She said she would feel uncomfortable having him penetrate her. I told her I would find the right guy but wouldn't tell her when it was going to happen. So my search began for a young handsome guy with a nice clean cock. We just wanted an average size cock, 5 or 6 inches but shaved and clean. Since she only wanted so suck him there was no need for a real big cock.

Took a month till I found Tim, a bartender in a place near my office. We knew each other from talking at the bar when I would stop in for a few after work. It took awhile for me to bring up the idea but he was all for it. He had never met my wife but I showed him a picture or two. I told him what we were looking for and that she was just going to blow him. He was very anxious. He even followed me to men's room and showed me is cock. He was the right guy. Nice looking average size cock not shaved but trimmed up nice. A very clean 28 year old man. We made a date and a location to meet.

A week later my wife had booked us a weekend in a casino in Atlantic City. AC is only 30 minutes from us so I thought this would be a good time to meet Tim. I called Tim and changed are plans to Atlantic City, He was in. My wife still had no idea that I found her a nice play toy to suck on.

The weekend came and we drove to AC. I was feeling a buzz all week knowing my wife was going to be sucking a young cock while I watched and fucked her. She had no idea tonight was the night. She didn't want to know because she would be too nervous. We got dressed for the night and headed out to dinner. Deb is a very small and slender woman. 5'-0" and 110 lbs. She has nice big boobs for such a small frame. She was wearing a black tight short dress with no bra. The bra is built into this one. She looked great. Tim was going to freak when he sees her. We had a nice dinner and few glasses of wine and were heading back to the casino bar where I knew Tim would be waiting. A little buzzed, Deb was being frisky in the cab. She grabbed my crotch and said she couldn't wait to suck on me later. This was her first hint when I said, "Maybe I'll let you suck a different cock tonight." With her eyes wide she asked f I had set something up? I said, "She will have to wait and see."

We made it to the casino bar and ordered a drink. I made eye contact with Tim at the far corner and discreetly signaled for him to come and say hi. He came over shook my hand and said hello. But he had a friend with him, and this kid was stunning. I'm talking chiseled face fashion model looking kid. Tall, dark and handsome. I introduced Deb to Tim and told her he was a friend from the work bar and he introduced his friend James to us. Deb was all smiles. Not sure she knew Tim was her date yet but she was happy to be in the middle of two young handsome men.

Both Tim and James were checking out Deb from head to toe and so was Deb in return. They all seemed happy. We had a few more drinks and all got to know each other. When the boys were not looking I made a blow-job motion with my hand to Deb and at that moment she knew she was going to get fucked shortly while she sucked Tim's young cock. She began to look a little nervous. She stood and excused herself to the ladies room. When she left I whispered to Tim what's up with James that wasn't the deal. He said he was just there to keep him company at the bar while he waited for us. The original deal was still on.

When Deb returned she looked less nervous. We all watched her walk from the restroom back to the bar. Surprisingly when she got to the bar she downed her drink and said why don't we have a few drinks in our room. After five years of fantasy it finally hit me she is going suck a guys cock right in front of me tonight.

She grabbed my hand and started to walk toward the elevators. Tim said later to James and started to follow. When Deb saw James still sitting at the bar she walked back to the bar grabbed his hand along with Tim's hand and said, "Come on it's Atlantic City lets go have some fun!" The three of them walked past me as I followed along.

I watched from behind as I thought my god in few minutes my wife will now be sucking to young men. What have I gotten myself into? When we entered the room Deb went straight to bathroom again and I got everyone a beer and took a seat on the couch. When Deb came out of the bathroom she walked straight to me stood in front of me and lifted her dress up and over her head and tossed it on the floor. She stood there in only her panties. Her rock hard nipples staring at us perched atop her nice big breasts.

She then knelt before me unzipped my pants and began to blow me in front of Tim and James. My cock was hard instantly. Tim and James each came over and started fondling her body squeezing her tits and rubbing everywhere. She then stood took off her panties and layed down on the bed using her finger to call me over. I knelt on the bed next to her head as she continued to suck my cock. Tim then removed his clothes and crawled face first in between Deb's legs. As he moved in Deb lifted her legs over his shoulders to give him more access. She wanted her pussy licked. As his tongue finally reached her clit I could hear a soft moan from her cock filled mouth. She was not far from her first orgasm. As Tim licked her and she sucked my cock, James took position on her other side. His clothes were gone and his chiseled body took position. Not only where his six pack abs amazing, his cock was swollen and was at least 8" and very fat and it was now within reach of her lips.

She continued to suck and stroke my cock with one hand as she reach for his swollen cock. She grabbed it and began to stroke. We each played with her breasts and nipples and she alternated sucking both of us. She would suck me and continue to stroke him but when she sucked him she would wrap both her hands around his cock and suck him in deep. She was enjoying these boys. She stopped sucking for a second looked down at Tim between her legs and informed us all that she was going to cum.

Her body began to tense up, her toes curled and she was overcome by her first powerful orgasm. She held James cock with both hand and held him deep in her mouth as she came. A position she had only done with me. She loved to suck my cock deep in her mouth while she came hard on her dildo. But I stood there watching her cum all over Tim's face as she sucked James massive cock deeper into her mouth.

And then the unthinkable I actually blew my load without any contact on my cock.

From watching her cum, my cock erupted. The first blast flew straight across and hit James in the abs. The second landed on the side of Debs face. When she realized that I was cumming she turned and sucked me dry. It was an amazing cum shot. The whole scene had me so fired up. She continued to suck me until I started to lose my hard on. I pulled my cock out and as she turned to begin sucking James she said, "I need to get fucked now!"

Tim with his face still buried in Deb's drenched pussy took this as a chance to get his cock inside her. Even though we discussed him just getting a blow-job he stood grabbed her hips and slid his 6" hard cock straight in. Her dripping pussy took all him with ease. He stood still for a few seconds with his nuts pressed tight against her. They were both looking at each other. Deb was looking at the first man in ten years to bury his cock in her. She moaned and said, "Fuck me!"

He immediately started fucking in frantic pace. He looked as if he knew his cock was not supposed to be there and wanted to fuck her before we told him stop. He was pumping away. His balls were slapping, she was moaning. He was giving her a good fucking and she was not complaining. But that would not last long. After only a minute his body tensed his balls pressed tight against her he began filling her with his cum. Not only was he not supposed to fuck her, but he succeeded to fuck her before I could stop him and now I helplessly watched him fill her with his cum.

He collapsed on her and they locked lips in a deep kiss for seemed like an eternity.

They broke off their kiss and he removed his semi hard cock. He brought his cock to her face where she eagerly sucked off all there juices. I watched in amazement as she licked and sucked him as if she was starving. She paused for a second and let out a low snarl as her eyes rolled back. It was then that I realized James had just slid all of his 8" cock deep into her. He was balls deep and her pussy was stretched tight around his massive girth. She was out of control. She grabbed his ass and held him tight against her. The head that was much bigger than mine was now a full two inches deeper in her than I could ever each.

The women that took me five years to convince her to suck a stranger was now begging this young stud to fuck her hard. And that he did. Her pussy had no problem with his size. He was thrusting his cock hard in and out with a steady rhythm. Her big tits were bouncing with each trust and he held her legs high and wide. Tim's cum was acting as more lubricate as this veined rod filled her completely.

I stood helpless with a limp cock watching as our fantasy had spun out of control. Knowing how much she loves to suck while she fucks I positioned my limp cock near her face hoping she could bring it back to life. Her whole body was moving from the pounding he was giving her. Her eyes where closed so I placed my cock on her lips.

When she opened them she had the look of a woman that was going to cum hard.

With that her orgasm overtook her and she pulled his face down and gave him a passionate kiss as she came all over him cock. He kept up his feverous pace through her orgasm. As she came down from her orgasm James pulled out his fat cock and told Deb to get on her knees. He was now in control of the room. He smirked at me watching with my limp dick in my hand trying to make it hard again. Deb got into position on all fours. Tim now hard again slid onto the bed in front of Deb with his hard cock sticking straight into her face.

This is when I knew I lost all control over the situation. Tim grabbed her head and pushed his cock deep in her throat. James drove all his cock back in her in one swoop. They high fived and each other and James said, "Lets show her husband how your supposed fuck a horny slut likes this." And he started aggressively fucking and stretching her once tight little hole. Tim had pushed her head down until his balls were tight against her face. She had never taken all of my cock into her mouth like that. I was going to stop this insanity.

They relentlessly fucked both ends of her. Squeezing her tits, smacking her ass, calling her names, she joined in the ridicule. You like be used like a little whore?

YES she cried! Both ends where full of hard cock. James was not slowing down. His rhythm increasing. Deb would let out a grunt each time he slammed his cock in up to his balls. This was not the intent of our fantasy. She was to suck a new cock while I gave her a good fucking. But by the look of lust in her eyes it turned out better. She was sucking a nice new cock and her pussy was getting fucked better than I could ever fuck it.

Tim had hit his peek again and held Deb's head tight to his balls and he groaned and began to dump his second load into my wife's mouth. He held her until he shot all he had. When he released his grip she continued to suck him clean until he was soft. All the while taking every inch of Jason's cock over and over into seeping pussy.

Tim stayed with her squeezing her tits as Jason continued his relentless pounding of her pussy. Deb's head was turned toward me as it rested on Tim's now soft cock and balls. She looked at me with a look I had never seen before. Pure lust and pleasure. Her body still rocked with each trust from her young lover. She wanted him to fuck her forever but he held her hips tight as he began to cum. The marathon fucking he was giving her was now coming to an end. He pushed his balls tight against her pussy as I watched the second young stud fill my wife's pussy with his warm cum. He was breathing heavy and his chest was heaving as I could only imagine stream after stream of his cum filling her warm pussy. Her eyes were now closed and she was biting her lip as I'm sure she could feel each squirt of cum enter her. James finally collapsed on her when he was finally done filling her with cum. They laid motionless for a minute while he caught his breath.

James finally pulled his still hard cock from Deb's happy pussy. He moved to her side and placed his cock to her lips. She moaned in delight has she licked and sucked him clean. His cum drenched cock and balls was glistening with two load of cum and Deb's soaking wet pussy juice. She cleaned every drop. When he was satisfied that his cock was clean, both Tim and James got dressed said their goodbyes and left our room.

Deb was lying on her back motionless. Her legs partially spread so I could now see her swollen pussy lips. Her body had just been used and fucked for hours. There was a trickle of cum that was oozing from her well-fucked pussy. She looked happy and satisfied. Our fantasy had gone off course and she let two young men both fuck her and cum in her along with sucking and swallowing another load.

She called me over to lay beside her and asked me if I was OK. I knew our relationship would be different now that we had crossed this boundary. She thanked me for setting up this wonderful evening. She explained the different feeling she was feeling during the sex. She said she had some of the most powerful orgasms ever. She talked about being overcome with lust and just wanted to be used and fucked hard by both these young men. She didn't care who was in the room. If there were ten men in there she said she would have fucked them all. She apologized for letting it get out of control but once the sex started there was no stopping. The whole time we were talking she was lightly stroking my cock which was now raging from the stories and the stroking.

She pulled me over on top of her as she told me she wanted the man she loves to be the last one to cum in her today. As I rolled on top her my cock slid right in her well fucked pussy. It was not as tight as usual from the pounding she got from James' big fat cock but the feeling was amazing. Her soft warm pussy full of cum from two young men and a whole new feel. We kissed and had a very passionate love making session. I kissed and sucked my wife's big nipples as I slowly and rhythmically fucked her pussy. We hugged tightly and I kissed her lips as I began fill her with yet more cum. The images of the two men before me were in my head as I to was cumming in her pussy. We held each other as we fell asleep for the night.

The next morning on the ride back home we talked about the evening and she again convinced me that although the sex was amazing and she can't remember ever getting fucked like that before it was just sex and will not interfere with our everyday life together. For some reason I asked her if she would ever do it again.

She said of course she would but only if I wanted it to happen. She would never do anything to hurt our marriage.

So now ever other month I rent the same hotel room. Tim, James and myself fuck her brains out. But now I rent the room for the weekend with two king size beds.

dvalla
dvalla
63 Followers
12