Wife's Fantasy Comes True

Story Info
Wife home for the summer fulfills a fantasy by complete surrender.
2.8k words
3.93
44.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How about a fantasy for my wife with a stranger when I'm not around...

During your summer vacation you are finally able to spend sometime at home and get some things done around the house that you've been wanting to get done for quite awhile. You are also making some new purchases that have been long overdue and getting numerous deliveries.

On one particular very hot and muggy July morning you are home and you haven't seen me for a few days and you find yourself very, very horny for some reason and you are more horny and turned on and sensual and feeling sexy and beautiful than you have felt in years for some unknown reason. You don't have anything planned for the morning because you are expecting a delivery so you are just relaxing watching some morning programs and for some reason getting more and more turned on by the moment. Since you have a lunch date later on with some girlfriends you are already dressed and a wearing a new white summer skirt, with a new hot pink blouse with the top two buttons open exposing some serious cleavage and you have on very sexy skin tone sandals and your toes are freshly manicured and polished in a very feminine pink and you have on a wonderful perfume that has an aroma that screams out smell me I'm awesome...your hair and makeup are perfect...you are stunningly beautiful and sexy.

You would love to run upstairs and yank off your clothes, pull out a vibrator, jump into your bed and let your mind wander off to some far away place where you keep your most private and most sensual and most naughty fantasies tucked away...you feel your vaginal lips beginning to swell and moisten and it's driving you crazy with sexual desire. But you know you are getting a delivery anytime now...so you compose yourself just a bit and tell yourself that if the delivery is a quick one you will run upstairs as soon as you sign for it...and pleasure yourself like a wild women.

Well, it's a good thing you didn't go upstairs because now there is a knocking on your door and it is the new refrigerator you've been waiting for and needing for over a year has finally arrived. This makes you very happy.

When suddenly you realize the giant of a man who is delivering it is someone you recognize and it is very apparent that he recognizes you as well and you share hello's and as he brings the new appliance in on a hand truck you are wracking your mind trying to remember where you saw this guy. You know you saw him recently because although he's almost 20 years younger than you, he's very good looking, very well built and you couldn't take your eyes off him that night...but where was it you wonder?

Then it hits you...he was at a dance club you were at recently with some girlfriends...and although neither of you danced together, you both spent way too much time checking each other out thinking how you were both very easy on the eyes and the mutual physical attraction and chemistry was quite strong and oddly enough you fantasized about him that Saturday evening you got home and gave yourself a most pleasurable orgasm.

And OMG...now he is right here in your house making a delivery...he's a good 6'4 260 lbs, dark hair dark eyes, very muscular and obviously someone who works out at the gym all the time. His whole body is buffed out, neck, shoulders, arms, legs, flat abs...and really good looking a near perfect package at probably just over 40 years old wearing his company uniform which is actually a nice pair of tan dockers and a red polo shirt, both of which he fills out to the max. You very tactfully, yet shyly take a quick peek at his crotch and you almost choke because even that is maxed out. You know without a doubt now that this guy has a huge, huge package if you will...

He is now pulling out the old unit and taking it to his truck and when he goes by whatever he is wearing is driving you crazy. He stops suddenly and says I know you from somewhere, I know I know you...where have I seen you pretty lady...I would not forget you for sure because excuse me for saying ma'am but you are fine. Now you are blushing big time and oh so flattered that this young stud not only remembers you, but he thinks you are fine! You wish he would just stop everything right now and take you in his big strong arms and remove your clothes quickly and make long slow passionate love to you. Now you are turned on even more than before he got here and you can feel your vaginal lips swelling and swelling some more and they are so wet, oh so wet...you hope he can't notice...but your eyes give it all away...but you don't know that yet.

You share with him that you believe you saw him at a certain dance club a couple of Saturday evenings ago and his face breaks out in a big smile and he says ...that's it...and he mentions the name of the club and you both smile knowingly.

He comes back in the front door and brushes very closely past you, since you are standing there in awe and before he begins to set up your new unit he compliments you on your perfume and says it has a wonderful aroma and that you look amazing, even more so than the night he saw you out. You fumble over your words and are blushing to the extreme and thank him and without even realizing it tell him that whatever it is that he is wearing also is a great cologne and smells real good. He smiles shyly.

He now has your new refrigerator all set up and the old one out in less than 30 minutes and the two of you are now by the kitchen table where he wants you to sign for receipt of the delivery. As you are doing this with him right beside you the chemistry and attraction is the most intense you have ever felt in all of your almost 60 years! You are like so turned on, so aroused and you feel your chest heaving in and out with deep shallow breaths as if you've just had your breath taken away and the wind knocked out of you. You try to compose yourself and tell yourself that you are pushing 60 years old and this man is a good 20 years younger than yourself...but to no avail your mind is racing and your heart is beating faster and faster and you are trying to sign the receipt and your hand is slightly shaking and you drop the pen...you both reach down at the same time to pick up the pen and you lightly bump heads.

And that's all it took and it was all either one of you could bear any longer...because little did you know that all the feelings and emotions and everything else you were feeling.. this very young, very good looking and very well built man was feeling as well.

As you both slowly rose back up the young handsome man in such a shy and sweet way told you he'd never felt the emotions that he was currently feeling in his entire life and told you with all due respect and everything else ma'am, I have this very strong urge to kiss you ever so passionately and I don't want to be out of line in any way shape or form...but may I please kiss you?

You are so taken aback by these gently spoken soft sweet words on top of already knowing that you have this strong physical attraction and chemistry with him and for you his asking you so sweetly was all it took...You knew it was a sure thing now and that there was no turning back and you slowly raised your face and mouth upwards towards him and his lips ever so gently touched yours and he embraced you in his big strong arms and began kissing your mouth and lips ever so softly and began slowly running his tongue all over your mouth, your lips, your teeth in such a slow and erotic manner that you were almost ready to orgasm right then and there.

As he was kissing you he gently stroked your face, your neck, your ears, the exposed area just above your large breasts and you felt your nipples getting harder and harder and wanted him to touch them so badly and to lick them and suck on them while gently massaging your breasts...

And now suddenly as if you hadn't even noticed or were paying attention because the way he was kissing you and touching you was blowing you away...you started feeling something very large and hard against your upper thighs and around your cute little belly...and this put you into a swoon and you so, so wanted to place your hand down there on his dockers and grab hold of that large massive cock you could feel brushing up against you.

His sweet soft passionate kisses continued but now he was unbuttoning your blouse ever so slowly one by one and you made no attempt to stop him because you wanted this and had fantasized about this very setting for years and years and oddly enough you had just fantasized about this very man 3 weeks ago when you first saw him while you were out. What were the chances really of you ever seeing him again your entire life...yet 3 short weeks later he happens to be making a delivery to your home.

Your blouse is now completely unbuttoned and his hands are now behind your back and like a pro he has your bra undone and off in mere seconds and you begin to moan as he gently caresses your shoulders, your neck, your large beautiful breasts and then he begins to ever so gently tweak your sensitive nipples with his fingertips and you begin to moan and shake in place as you continue deep long passionate soft wet kisses while still standing beside the kitchen table...

Now he bows his head and is gently and softly licking and kissing your neck, shoulders, breasts and sucking on those rock hard nipples and you moan even louder and suddenly he is on his knees running his tongue and mouth across your cute little belly and then back up to your breasts...

Again he is on his feet and kissing you softly and gently on the mouth and then very carefully takes your right hand and places it on the front of his slacks where that huge big bulge is taking shape and you take right to it and run your fingers up and down the outlined definition of what you believe to be the largest cock you have ever felt because it goes way above his belt line...you are in heaven.

Now his hands are swiftly lifting your pretty white skirt and you feel his big strong hands and large fingers on both of your thighs and yet they feel so soft and gentle for how big and strong they truly are...and they move closer and closer to your panty line and then he slowly begins to run two large fingers he has spread open up and down your vaginal lips on the outside of your panties which by now are soaked with your juices and then he begins to stroke your very hard and swollen clit through your panties and you can hold out no longer and shout out OMG, OMG I'm cumming, OMG I'm cumming...

While still kissing you ever so passionately he begins moving chairs away from the table with his free hands and in seconds now as your skirt and panties off of you and you are completely naked and this young man marvels over your well preserved beautiful body and fills you with compliments and tells you that your body is so sexy and such a turn on for him and you sigh ever so softly...

In a split second this strong young man with the huge arms has lifted you off your feet by your hips and placed you gently on the table and lays your upper body out leaving your legs dangling off the side ... which you of course spread wide open and raise them a bit to expose that beautiful sexy pussy ...and your mind is racing and racing and your heart is beating faster and faster as you not only anticipate but need that big hard cock so badly...

He almost provides you a strip tease show as he begins to remove first his shirt and then his slacks at such a slow and deliberate pace that you are going gaga looking up at that massive muscular upper body and now those big thick thighs...and you are so ready for this and you want to see those jockey underwear off of this massive man...

But instead he surprises you and gets on his knees and begins to kiss your feet, your toes, your ankles and your calves up your thighs and suddenly he places that huge tongue on your pussy and covers your pussy completely with his tongue! You are shocked and have never seen or felt a tongue so large and oh my what he is able to do with it all at once he is licking the lips of your pussy, he is licking deep inside you and he is licking that now very quivering clit left to right and top to bottom until again you can't take it any longer and let go with an explosive orgasm that shakes your entire body and the table and you are thrilled and overjoyed having never ever experienced sex like this before and you know there is more to come...

You now half moan and half yell and say Fuck me Sir, please OMG, Fuck me Sir...the young man rises from his knees wiping your juices off his mouth and face and now stands before you and begins to slowly roll down those jockeys...you are up on your elbows watching and now with your mouth wide open and your face full of delight he removes them completely and inches from you is now the largest, longest, thickest and in this case for the first time although you have always fantasized about it...it is again the largest, longest, thickest BIG BLACK COCK you have ever seen and you move your hips closer to the edge of the table and spread those sexy pure snow white legs wide open and raise those pretty toes high in the air...

And you say OMG, OMG, OMG Sir, please fuck me with that BIG BLACK COCK, please Sir I need that BIG BLACK COCK so bad...and the young strong man takes your thighs spreading them even wider and as you gasp and writhe he gently and softly glides that BIG BLACK COCK into your sweet swollen wet pussy and begins to move in and out round and round and it is just so big and fills your entire pussy hitting every spot imaginable riding that g-spot and you are so, so tight yet very wet and you are holding onto that BIG BLACK COCK with that tight pussy and are pleasing this young man as he begins to pump harder and harder and faster and faster and his breathing becomes more and more shallow and deeper and he is sliding all 12 inches of that cock in and out in and out and now is going round and round and he asks you if you want that BIG BLACK COCK good and hard and if this white older woman has always wanted a BIG BLACK COCK and you gasp OMG, yes, yes, I have always wanted and fantasized about BIG BLACK COCKS...

He asks what do you want right now pretty sexy white women...and you shout out your BIG BLACK COCK Sir, OMG I just want you to Fuck Me with your BIG BLACK COCK and this drives the young man wild and he begins to fuck you harder and harder and faster and faster and you are yelling I want that BIG BLACK COCK to pump that pussy harder and harder...

The entire table begins to shake as do you and the strong young man asks you if you want that BIG BLACK COCK to pull out and squirt lots of cum all over your large beautiful breasts, your sweet little belly and your long sexy neck...and you say please Sir, OMG please pull out and squirt all the cum from that BIG BLACK COCK all over me and then let me suck every last drop out of it while I have that BIG BLACK COCK in my mouth and I'm stroking those BIG BLACK BALLS...

And the two of you go over to the couch and collapse in each others arms...

Until next time when you find out yet another of your deepest naughtiest fantasies is about to come true for you...