Wife's Fantasy Made Reality

Story Info
Hubby plans fantasy fulfilment for wife's birthday.
4.3k words
4.23
147.9k
102
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers, this is my first story on literotica so please bear with me and let me have your honest feedback.

Let me tell you a little about Rick and me. My name is Diane; I am 42years old, natural blonde, 5’2” and 49kg. I have 32A breasts with very sensitive nipples, trim but not shaven, and have been married to Rick for 20yrs. We have 2 children. Since our second child was born Rick had the snip which allowed me to come off the birth control pill and made me even hornier, this fact may be important later. I also hate condoms so we have never really used them.

Rick is 6’2” 100kg, 40years old dark and handsome with everything a woman could need, including everything in the bedroom department. Both of us were brought up in very religious families and it has taken us some time to break out of the various taboos. We both lost our virginity to each other just before we married (Our one act of rebellion)

For a number of years Rick and I have had a very active and satisfying sex life. Trying lots of things such as toys (of which I have several) dressing up, role play, porn, outdoor sex etc. However for quite a few years 2 recurring fantasies have been the mainstay of our pillow talk and always get me off quickly.

The first is for me to have 2 men fuck me. This is from an old porn flick we saw many years ago about a dinner party, everyone was very well dressed in black ties etc and in a boy, girl, boy, girl, formation. Only for 2 men either side of a blonde beauty to start lifting her breasts from her dress and ultimately having 4 hands, 2 mouths, 2 cocks exploring her body. This being an old film there was not much to see other than buttocks, tits and open mouths. Whenever Rick and I stay in hotels and we manage to watch some DP porn (where we can see everything) I come very quickly and multiple times.

The other is for a Black man to fuck me bareback and possibly impregnate me and then for me to become his slut whilst still married to Rick. This was sparked by 2 events. The first I was in a crowded tube on the London underground. A gorgeous black man pushed into the tube and stood right in front of me, my head right in his magnificent, smooth chest. He smelled delicious and all I could think about was if what they said about men like this was true. A few years later a friend of mine who was recently divorced was telling me how she had deliberately gone out on the town looking to experience a black cock and that she had an awesome time. Even if the myth was true or not the whole experience was electric.

Variations of these fill our fantasy life often.

Whilst having sex (as opposed to us making love) we will push each other to say that we really want to do this for real, rather than just talk about it. Sometimes even calling Rick another name to make it more real. I even phoned Rick’s mobile once whilst fucking him doggy style to pretend I was being fucked by someone else and left him a very naughty message on his phone, which he loved.

Anyway to my story of our first time, this happened about 3 months ago and I have improved the scenario a little…… but we still had a great time.


Rick had started looking on swingers’ sites trying to push me to try our fantasies for real. At first I was a little cross, not sure why, I think I was maybe nervous, or from our upbringing. Anyway I started looking at the site too and started to IM a few nice looking men, flirting harmlessly, swapping a few photos and fantasies until one day when I was “working from home”, Rick came home and we were well into a bottle of wine that evening and this is how it all started…..

“Rick, I’ve been contacted by this guy who has seen our profile on the local swingers site and I have seen some of his photo’s. He looks really nice, he has been polite and not just sent loads of photos of his big cock but he looks to have a nice package.” I rambled out nervously.

“Does this mean you might actually be getting ready to take the next step Di?”

“ mmmm, I think I am, we have been flirting quite a bit, I sent him some of the photo’s you have taken of me and he has sent back some very sexy things he would like to do to me, with or without you. He made me so wet today, Do you want to see?”

“Of Course I do.” said Rick

So it began, Rick read the conversation history, whilst I sat on his lap. I don’t know who started first whether it was him rubbing my nipples or me rubbing his cock but it was not long before we were fucking like crazy in the home office and me screaming out this new man’s name. His name was Derrick. Rick had never fucked me so hard.

Unfortunately, when we met Derrick in person the chemistry was not there. However unbeknownst to me Rick had found someone else and when we were away for one of our ‘Dirty weekends’ this is how it ended up…….

Rick and I are having a drink in a hotel lobby in a city, not too close to home. We always try to stay far enough away to enjoy the full weekend but not too far that we can’t get home for the kids.

We had been out to a nice restaurant for a lovely meal. We had been quite flirty with each other and were trying to prolong the anticipation of a night of ‘Hotel Sex’.

We were gently sipping our large amarettos when a tall dark handsome black man walks up to us and asks if we mind if he sits in the arm chair opposite the sofa we are sitting on. The lobby was quite crowded as there was some kind of conference on.

He introduced himself as Pete and that he was a doctor visiting a conference from out of town. He offered to buy us another round of drinks and we accepted.

As the barman takes our order I squirm a little in my seat as Rick was saying some very dirty things he wanted to do to me tonight before Pete had turned up and I’m more than a little damp down there. As I squirm in my chair my skirt rises and accidently flashes my stocking topped thigh to our new friend. I notice his gaze is burning into my thighs and I am not sure if he is looking straight up between my legs and managing to see anything else.

As we chat we find out Pete is single (divorced) and he is in town only for tonight as his conference finishes tomorrow. We talk for quite a while and soon find we warm to each other. Rick excuses himself to go to the bathroom and Pete takes the opportunity to lean forward and flirt with me a little. He compliments me on my athletic body and says he thinks Rick is a cradle snatcher… little does he know I am actually Rick’s senior by nearly 2 years. I flush a little and feel my nipples get hard and between my thighs get even more damp to the extent I think he may be able to smell my damp pussy.

Rick returns and I try to gather my thoughts, to save my embarrassment, Pete also excuses himself to the bathroom (what a gent) Rick notices I’m quite agitated:

“Are you OK?” Rick asks.

“I’m absolutely fine, baby.” I reply.

“Are you sure?” he pushes. “You seem flushed, are you Horny? Do you want to get upstairs and watch that DP movie we saw on the adult channel?”

Rick had made me choose an adult film the previous night and it had been one where a gorgeous blonde had been taken by 2 men simultaneously. I had heard about this but never seen it. It turned me on and I had knelt up on the bed put a vibrator into my pussy and one in my arse whilst Rick stood in front of me and fucked my mouth. I could not stop coming. I don’t think Rick could believe what a slut I’d been, but we had both talked excitedly about it most of the day whilst shopping.

“mmm maybe, but we just ordered fresh drinks from Pete.” I said.

“Were you flirting with Pete whilst I was gone?” he asked.

“Yes… a little.” I responded and lowered my eyes, Rick lifts my chin and I can’t hide my guilt or excitement.

You see, I had promised Rick since the New Year, in order to test if we would really live out our ultimate fantasy, that we would openly tell each other who we fancied or who caught our eye. Whether sitting in a restaurant or on the beach during our holiday. We agreed we could be brutally honest if we thought someone would look nice sucking my nipples or sinking into my pussy or another woman sinking down onto Ricks cock or even playing with me. The only rule was we both had to agree we were both turned on by the same person, or at least the thought of that person being with the other.

I was caught and told Rick I was very wet and that my nipples were very sensitive. I said Pete was a lot like Derrick but with a lot warmer personality but that he could probably have any women he wanted. I told Rick I thought Pete probably had a harem of women who he serviced at his beck and call and that it quite intrigued me to see if I could attract him alongside the many younger women he must have.

Rick told me to excuse myself to the bathroom and dared me that if I was turned on enough to take our bedroom fantasy to the next level I had to remove my soaking panties and hand them to him on my return.. So I duly left to the bathroom.

Pete returned and offered to buy another drink but Rick refused and said we would need to retire soon but that Pete should stick around to say goodnight to me.

Whilst in the ladies I sat in a cubicle and felt how wet I was… my clit was on fire and throbbing I needed a good fucking urgently.

Rick and I had not had sex for a week before this weekend to ensure we were both up for it. I also loved it when he saved his cum for me as I liked to be fully loaded and to then feel it dripping out of me the following day.

Rick’s suggestion had me all in a fluster as I was very turned on, but also incredibly nervous. Anyway to test him I thought I would play him at his own game. So I removed my panties wiped my pussy dry, after staring at myself in the mirror for what seemed like ages I walked back to where Rick was sitting with Pete’s back towards me.

As I approached I caught Rick’s eye and mouthed the words…

“Are you sure?” to which I saw him nod, but was not sure if he was just nodding to Pete’s conversation or not..

So I mouthed again…”Do you want me to fuck him?”

“Absolutely” Rick said loudly as if answering something Pete had said but looking directly into my eyes. A nervous flutter shook through my body and my pussy gushed as if my waters had broken. Emboldened by Rick’s response I leant over Pete’s shoulder to take a sip of his drink and in return dropped my black lace thong into his lap, ‘accidently’ of course.

”As I was saying, I think we would be more relaxed if we had a nightcap in our suite.” Rick jumped in as Pete realized what I had dropped into his lap. (Little did I know what you had planned or in fact how long you two had been planning this whole evening.)

As we rode in the lift Rick turned me to face Pete as he kissed my neck and slowly ran his hand over my stomach, I could do nothing but stare straight at Pete, into his dark eyes, wondering if our fantasy would ever be as good in reality.

Whilst I was still dreaming in the glass elevator overlooking the city, Rick eased me forward and suggested I should at least kiss Pete to be polite. Pete stepped towards me with both his hands touching my bare arms ever so gently I shivered in anticipation as we kissed gently, politely. Electricity shot through my lips and down my spine as I caught my breath. Before I could gather my thoughts he pulled me close and kissed me again but this time with more urgency and passion as I felt Rick’s hands on my back and arse feeling my buttocks as Pete’s hands ran up my arms level with my breasts, but teasing me as he kept sliding up my arms. I melted into his arms and suddenly felt a loss of control as I melted into his body and for the first time felt a bulge I would remember for the rest of my life pressing into my abdomen.

Suddenly, we felt the lift stop and I broke my dreamy kiss and my two men took an arm each and walked me to our suite door. Once inside Pete took the lead and kissed me again but this time like a man possessed as I saw out of the corner of my eye Rick taking off his jacket and getting drinks. My hands reached behind Pete’s neck and playing with the hair on his neck as I smelt his body, he smelt of sex and need.

Rick brought drinks and we sat on the sofa, Rick on my left and Pete on my right… though none of us wanted to drink any more alcohol.

“So Diane,” Pete asked, “now that we are here… what would you really like to do to earn your panties back?” as he dangled them in front of me on his little finger.

Whilst I flustered for a moment I felt Rick sliding his hand up my thigh towards my pussy and also felt my dress front being unbuttoned. Before I could answer and before I knew what was going on both of you were kissing my neck and stroking my inner thighs. I was in heaven as I felt both of you lower to my nipples and flick your hot tongues across them almost in unison before I felt one of you suck and the other bite my hardening nipples. I wrapped my arms around both your heads to hold you close and guide your hot mouths to my breasts.

All the while I could feel 10 very persuasive fingers inching closer to my burning pussy and not long after someone’s fingers were flicking across my clit which made me gasp like an electric shock and I did not know which of you it was. Over the next few minutes both of you must have taken turns flicking across my clit and making me so wet and then taking turns sliding a finger or two into my pussy as your were sucking and flicking my nipples.

After what seemed like a wonderful moment of a dream I lent to my right and started to kiss Pete again as Rick lowered his kisses down my neck, over my flat stomach and eventually between my thighs. My dress was now completely opened.

Pete’s tongue was in my mouth making me gasp as both his hands, one wet with my pussy juice caressed my nipples. I soon freed my hands and started reaching for what I really wanted. I unbuttoned his belt and pants, reaching inside to uncover the monster I had felt before. Soon I was staring at Pete’s huge dark chocolate cock only inches from my face as I smelt his sex.

With Rick licking my pussy like there was no tomorrow. I took a short breath and rolled slightly onto my side in order to suck Pete’s cock into my mouth whilst staring into Rick’s eyes. I heard Pete gasp as I took his cock into my mouth and worked my magic.

I have never been able to deep throat a man’s cock, but I did try very hard that night. But soon I felt Pete become impatient and knew I had teased him enough.

Rick suggested we moved to the bed and we all removed what little clothing we had left except my high heels and stockings.

I lay back on the bed with my feet flat on the top. Pete bent down and licked between my pussy lips as my back arched and buttocks were floating in the air. I screamed out in my first orgasm and fell back onto the bed holding his head in my hands against my pussy. Pete slowly kissed up my flat sexy stomach to my nipples and eventually kissed me and let me taste myself.

“Please, stir my pussy with your cock” I begged, and he duly responded, letting me feel the head of his monstrous cock stir my clit and between my pussy lips. I was writhing beneath him with Rick lying to my side stroking my arms to reassure me of his love


“I love you and thank you.” I mouthed to my husband just as Pete drove his hard long thick cock all the way into me and made me gasp loudly. This was only the second cock to enter my body ever and it felt so different and made me feel so full. My back arched and I gasped till I had no breath left. Pete kissed me to stop me screaming out and I submitted to his will totally as I felt him start to thrust and rub my clit with his cock.

“Fuck me, Fuck me” I begged him, as I broke the kiss to grab some air. “Fuck me, fuck me deep, fill me up with your cock, you’re so big, so deep so ……ugghh.”

I could feel my second orgasm of the night pending and knew what I really wanted.

Pete was holding himself up on his arms and I kissed Rick and was panting so hard into his mouth as we kissed and I reached for his cock to find it harder than ever and leaking pre cum.

“Are you turned on baby?” I said through my panting “Is this what you wanted to see, your wife getting fucked by another man?”

It felt so good; I loved being the centre of attention with 2 cocks to please me. My speach was in short stabs as Pete kept thrusting inside me. I could feel Rick get even harder and wetter.

It was only then that it dawned on me as I was rubbing Rick’s bare cock that Pete had not put a condom on. That realization for a moment scared me but in an instant turned me on further. Here I was being ridden bareback by someone other than my husband, potentially being bred by a black stud. My pussy gushed as my second orgasm erupted. But Pete did not slow at all.

When I caught my breath I looked over at Rick, with a delirious smile, he knew what I was thinking,

“He’s fucking you bareback baby.” Rick whispered quietly into my ear “Does it feel good baby?”

“mmmm yes” I whispered back, trying to find a way to tell him what I really wanted. I was in a dilemma, I was being fucked bareback by a man in front of my husband, could I possibly ask him to let this man cum inside me with his potentially live seed…. Could I ask that of my loving husband?

“Do what you want baby.” Rick whispered into my ear “Baby… beg him to do it…. Take what you want.. I love you.”

“Are you sure?” I asked to which he nodded with a smile and loving eyes.

With that Rick moved aside and was rubbing his cock very hard, which turned me on. To know what I was doing was turning him on so much.

Pete was pounding away in my pussy and I was starting to feel my third orgasm approach… I grabbed his neck and pulled him down to me and kissed him like I only ever kissed my husband, with complete passion and abandonment. I was gasping for air when I bit into Pete’s neck and felt him thrust even deeper into me if that was possible as I started to whisper into his ear….

“Fuck me, baby… give it to me…. Uggh, fill me with your cock.. fill me till it blows…. Cum all over me, show me what you have got.” I felt Pete’s urgency as his thrusts got deeper and faster and longer and knew it would not be long before I came again.

As I started to feel Pete manoeuvre his legs to thrust and then pull out of me I grabbed his head again and whispered.

”Don’t pull out… I want to feel you cum inside me… I want you to cum inside me….. fill my fertile pussy with your cum…. knock me up…. and I’ll be your slut forever… whenever you want, you can call and Rick will let you fuck me…” I gasped between each statement I was so close to cumming but try desperately to hold off so I could come as Pete came inside me.

I turned my head to Risk and gasped

“This is what you have wanted to see me do isn’t it Rick?, to see me fucked….. see me fucked bareback…. see me bred….. see someone knock up your wife….. What will we tell our friends when I have Pete’s baby?.....they’ll know what a slut I have been won’t they?... At least I’ll be able to prove to Eileen that I have also fucked a black cock like she did, won’t I?

“Yes baby you will, we both will, enjoy it, do what you want baby, your making me so hot” Rick said as I saw him rub his cock so hard I knew he was not far from coming as well.

I had never felt so turned on in my life as knowing I was making 2 men cum at the same time…

Pete was still fucking me deep and I just knew he needed something to make him blow his load in my pussy…..So I whispered into his ear as I kissed and chewed on it, just loud enough so Rick could also hear me, but at that moment I did not care I was past being his wife for that moment in time… I belonged to Pete at that moment.

”Baby, fill me up with your cum…..I’ll let you have my arse…….. Would you like that baby?......Would you like to take my arse too?…. I know you would…cum in all my holes?...Would you like to DP me with Rick?... fill me with your lovely cum so it leaks out of me all week… make me your slut..I love your big cock,.. I love your cock so much, fuck me,.. cum in me please baby.. Give it to me… all of it…you’re so deep, so deeeeeep…..”

12