Wife's Fantasy Made Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that I heard the most guttural moans from both Pete and Rick. Pete as he flooded my pussy with his hot, thick cum. Rick screamed as he made himself cum watching. I reached out with my hand to grab his purple cock and felt his load spill over my hand as Pete fell on top of me spent, our hearts beating in time with each other…. I pulled my hand to my mouth and licked my husbands cum from my hand while whispering to him:

“I love you……… Thank you, that was the best birthday gift you have ever given me.”

Rick and I kissed as I slowly felt Pete’s cock soften in my hot, cum laden pussy…. I laid there wondering what else may happen; now Rick and I had crossed this bridge.

The night was not quite over we did try DP but with all the exertion of the first session it was not as good as I had fantasized and not as good as the vibrators the night before. I’m hoping we will try that with 2 real cocks soon though.

Pete left in the early morning and left Rick and I to cuddle exhausted till late the following morning. We have kept in touch, intermittently with Pete but as he lives in Scotland it is a long way to travel. I was right though, he does have a number of younger women who keep him very busy and we swap a few stories now and then.

I later found out Rick had done a lot of preparation to make my fantasy come true and had told Pete a lot about my likes, dislikes, fantasies. So I am under no illusion that just picking someone up in a hotel lobby will not necessarily be as good as any fantasy. This now puts Rick and I in a quandary as we would like to do this again and fulfil more elements of the fantasy but we are left with either Swingers clubs… where we would love to watch and be watched or even going to the extent of hiring an escort so we can make sure they play their “part”

I suppose I ought to arrange for Rick’s other fantasy which is an FFM but I’ll save that for another time.

12