Wife's Fantasy Massage

Story Info
Sensual massage for wife by another man.
2k words
3.91
78.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slokink
Slokink
8 Followers

We are again having a date night and playing the game of you flirting and being flirted with at a pub while I watch from afar. This is just to warm us up and have a little fun with our security and love we have.

After discussions of how we would like to add some dimensional aspects to our love and sex life, we both agreed it was time for you to receive an sensual and possibly erotic massage from a another man while I am present, then possibly joining in to give you the feeling of 4 hands massaging you.

So after some time and discussion we decide that the time is upon us and we "schedule" the massage. The time, place and date were scheduled when we are of course out of town at a very nice hotel with a very large and spacious room with all the amenities.

For the preparation of the evening we as usual go and have an early light meal and cocktails to ease both our nerves. As we giggle and reminisce the happenings of the flirting game we have, the topic of the massage came up. And we have both agreed that if either was not feeling right, hard limits reached or just plain not comfortable or ready the massage would stop and we will not proceed. A safe word of RED was established if we both want the evening to stop.

And now after all the discussions it is time for us to embark on the fruition of your fantasy, the erotic and sensual massage.

We return to the hotel where I draw you a very hot bath with essential oils placed for some aromatherapy. During your soak the masseur arrives and we set up the room with candles and soft incense. When you are done with the soak (which seemed like an eternity to me) I dress you in a nice robe, walk you to the table to climb up on and get settled, after draping a warm sheet over your lovely self, I then retreat to a chair in the corner as to then watch your massage.

After a moment or two the masseuse begins after adjusting the sheet and does gentle presses starting from your shoulders to feet. The sheet is removed and replaced with a towel that is draped over your bum running head to toe (not to worry the room is quite warm, as I do not want you to get a chill). I see him start at your left foot with gentle squeezes and pressure and moves up your leg and follows your body all around doing the same to each arm and back to the other foot.

He starts to gently work your foot and leg-applying oil as needed to keep your skin soft and supple. As he works his way up to your thigh from your calf there are soft moans as the hands are working in small circles. During this, his hands are nearing your upper thigh and nearly brushing up against you in the most intimate of places- giving you the sensual spark, then moving to finish off your leg and spend some time on the glutes. I see you relax even more and sink into the table. YES the massage is doing the job to relax you!

As the massage continues he has positioned himself to where his leg and crotch is touching your hand or actually in your hand he then removes the towel to give him better access to the glorious "orbs" that they are. During this, I see you spread your legs more as you get into the butt massage. I am actually enjoying seeing the massage, because your pleasure in life is something I strive to provide in any manner possible.

As he moves to your back, more oil is applied and the soft and tender pressure and kneading continues. After a short while your shoulders are worked in tandem followed by long strokes along your back to your bum. Where the cleavage of your cheeks receive some attention and a drive by of your most tender of places.

As the massage moves to your right side, it is now time for me to join and add my hands to your body for the sensation of 4 hands caressing and kneading you.

I hear you purr as the massage continues as you are completely relaxed and entering a blissful state. As the massage continues I work my way around your side and to your legs.

While I am on one side of you he is on the other, we work to massage your back and legs in unison with ever so tender caresses.

As we continue to massage you, our primary focus is to ensure your body is receiving complete sensual care and attention.

From what I am seeing and hearing I can tell you are in absolute bliss! Being massaged to a state of relaxation and pleasure newly found.

What happens next took the massage to the next level, which gave me a little surprise, as we had spoke of the massage only.

You then reach up to touch each of us with a cupping motion, grasping each in your hands. This continues, and for a short while and I notice more of a stroking and squeezing of each of us, as you purr and moan in receipt of the massage. Where by now you are not the only one extremely aroused.

At this point I have moved and while I am working on your feet, I look over and see your inner thigh and cheeks getting work with more than subtle attention given to your crease and moist lips. Which is so tantalizing to see.

All I can do is smile, and think- she is having a most pleasurable time! I am happy and glad you are comfortable enough to do what feels good to you. I then see you pull his shorts down and grasp him in your hand! Which was not upsetting but highly arousing for me (shockingly so) to see you with another man's prick in your hand. This got me to think- where will this go from here? Also, DAMN what a big prick he has!

He continues to massage your legs and back, moving away so you release your grasp. I have retreated back to my chair to continue watching, and I hear some deep moans from you as you are rubbed and kneaded. The masseuse then climbs atop you to give him better access to your back and begin some stretching of your arms. What I see is subtle hip raises so you can feel him on your bum while receiving the bodywork with even a bit of rocking motion from either him or you.

The work on your back continues with the stretches and pressure on the problem areas in your lower back. All the while, I am watching in complete aww, that my Lovely is receiving one of the most erotic massages AND NOT FROM ME. Which is making me extremely aroused, and also wondering how far you are going to go in this massage. For the surprise of you touching him and removal of the cloths was just that, a welcoming surprise. For we had spoken of you being pleasured by 2 men is a fantasy desire.

You are then asked to roll on your back, as it is time for more work to be done this time on your front. As you roll over I make my way up and give you a nice long kiss on the lips and ask how you are enjoying the massage. Your response is a long and slow purr with "it is fabulous"! I let you know I am enjoying your treatment as well, and I hope you find complete and total satisfaction with the massage and take it where you want! It is for you to be treated as a goddess.

The massage continues with some good-sized hot stones placed on your chest just below your collarbone to give some pressure and warmth to you as the work to be done now has moved to your legs.

You are absorbing the stone's pressure and heat while the masseuse begins to work on your legs with the utmost care and tenderness of strokes. As he moves up your leg, I see you shift and spread your legs apart as to allow more access and depth to the massage of your legs. And at this time I can see you are "MORE" then aroused. You are glistening with moisture! But he just continues to work your legs with ever so slight touches high in the cleft of your thigh.

The next thing I see after he completes the massage on your other leg is how he so tenderly begins massaging your vagina. You purr and moan as this is going on.

I am looking on in amazement as this is going on, as you are in absolute bliss! First getting the body massage and now getting your most intimate of places massaged. During your vaginal massage I can see you writhe as the penetration is getting deeper and your climax is nearing. His fingers are rubbing you faster and faster until you reach orgasm! After a while you are now beyond relaxed, with a glow and smile on your face that could shine through darkness.

I approach you and give you a deep kiss to let you know how I love you and let you know you are the world to me.

The next thing was to begin massaging your torso and legs in unison. As I am at your feet again watching your pleasure, I could not resist anymore I begin to taste you all the while your breasts were getting massaged and kissed.

Then next thing move made was so erotic and amazing, it was you taking him in your mouth as I am going down on you. The sight was so hot. Upon seeing that I move up to you and enter you to take you to the next level.

We continue to massage you while you are receiving us. After a while we change places so you can feel his large cock inside you. You continue to take me in your mouth with abandon as the erotic massage took you to another level of passion and pleasure.

You are brought to several orgasms so far, and now you are asking for us to cum. It is not far away for him or I! We ask you where YOU want us cum, and you say inside so as to feel the pulsating penis. Not too long after he pushes into you and releases, he softens and pulls out and you tell me to move in so you can feel me cum inside you.

This is a very intense feeling; to enter you after another man has been inside. His size was much bigger than I and left you all loose and wet with his cum. The feeling of that and knowing we had gone to a new level in our life was amazing! It was not to long before I came inside you while you had yet another orgasm.

And with the pressure and strength of the orgasms you are completely spent. As I withdraw from you I am entranced with how you look, so completely and totally satiated and relaxed from the massage and multiple orgasms.

You are glowing and I cover you with a blanket to keep you warm while you bask in the afterglow of your first erotic massage by another, which led to a most enjoyable threesome experience by both. I ask you how you liked and enjoyed,

Your response was " I LOVE YOU and THANK YOU this was the most erotic thing I ever experienced and you dream since the fantasy was made true and it had sparked something inside you that you would like to feel again (and again?)".

I was then thanked with a deep and loving kiss followed by extremely long and wonderful night of lovemaking.

Slokink
Slokink
8 Followers