Wife's First Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Mark was done he downed the drink I had brought for him. He took the camera while it was my turn to have fun with my wife and prepping her for some more wild stuff. I was going to fuck her in her ass opening her up a bit so Mark could put his big cock in there. When I came deep in her hole dropping a big load in her ass, we switched again.

We took a short break to freshen up a bit. After the break Mark was lying on the bed and Lisa sat on him ready to ride him hard again. After a few strokes I jumped on the bed and bent her over and slowly pushed my 7" cock deep in her asshole. Finally I got to do a double penetration. Something I had fantasized about a lot. As I entered my wife I could feel Marks big cock deep in her cunt pounding away and her pussy muscles were contracting very hard. Lisa was again Cumming very hard as Mark and I pump her holes very hard. Then we switched around, me on the bottom, Lisa on top of me and Mark deep in her ass from behind. She didn't last long and came hard, fast and loud. Mark and I then pulled out of her and made her lie on her back so we could both cum on her face and in her mouth.

When she was done swallowing our cum, she went into the bathroom to clean up. Mark asked me at that time if he could have her alone for the rest of the night. I told him that wasn't the plan but if Lisa was willing I was okay with it.

When Lisa came out of the bathroom Mark asked her if she would want to spend the night with him in his hotel. She looked at me and I just nodded that it was okay with me. She smiled at Mark and said:"just for one night. Let me get some stuff and change."

After she was done changing I dropped them both of at the hotel and went back home alone and still horny as hell.

At home I took the tapes from the cameras and started editing the films. And added the pictures. This kept me from jerking off. I worked all night on the movie and didn't sleep. Around 10 next morning I was done and took a cold shower. The phone rang. It was Mark telling me he had an awesome night with my wife. And that she was ready to come home. He told me Lisa was a great slut and would love to fuck her any time anywhere. I told him okay I would be over to pick her up in about half an hour.

When I got to the room the door was unlocked, so I walked in. On the bed I could see Mark fucking Lisa hard in her asshole. I went to sit at the head and fed her my hard cock. She gulped it down her throat in one gulp. We spit roasted her for about 15 minutes before I came down her throat. She swallowed all and that triggered Mark to cum deep in her ass. After he pulled out we could see his cum dripping out of her asshole. He didn't wear a condom that time as they were out of them and Lisa wanted to feel him bareback inside her.

We all cleaned up and Lisa and I left to pick-up our son and go home. I gave mark a copy of the DVD I made and a copy of the pictures that I had taken. We had a very hot weekend, but were very tired and wanted to have some alone time.

After picking up our son we went straight home and to bed. We had hot sex while Lisa was telling me about her evening and morning alone with Mark, but that is another story. Also we made plans for more fun as Mark would still be on the island for 5 more days!

12