Wife's First BBC Not As Expected

Story Info
My wife finally has sex with a black guy.
1.2k words
3.72
108.5k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strycat
strycat
39 Followers

My wife and I had fooled around in a few MFM and FFM situations and I'd watched her with two young guys, and she'd gone on pre-planned sex dates, flashing, letting strangers feel her up in bars and dance spots and sometimes sucking them off in a car or some other risky place afterwards while I watched, and we enjoyed taking photos of our adventures.

But she had never been with a black man, she is fair skinned natural blonde with blue eyes, I'm hispanic with a brown cock and black hair, when we would make love in front of a mirror the contrast between our complexions was a turn on for us, I always enjoyed how her hand looked wrapped around my brown cock, we didn't go looking for a black guy, it just sort of happened one night, we were at a bar known for swingers and other different life styles and we met a mixed couple, she was huge, obese, and white, I can't think of anything positive to say about her looks, but she also had no personality, unintelligent and boring to try and talk to.

The husband was average build, pretty normal looking guy, but very funny and personable, told jokes. complimented the women, introduced himself to the guys, he was black, very black, he had danced with and fondled my wife before at this same bar, but this night the flirting got to her and she asked me if she should take him out to our motorhome parked in the lot, we were heading out to the desert that night and this probably wouldn't of happened if we hadn't drove the motorhome there that night, it just made it easy.

So I said yes, but I wanted her to fix her already short black skirt so her stocking tops showed before she walked outside with him, I love showing her off and in this place it was ok, she went to arrange herself in the bathroom, when she walked back to our table about two inches of her thighs above her stocking tops were showing and a peek of her ass cheeks as she walked, she looked great, a classy blonde slut, I had said he could have 15 minutes alone with her, then I was coming out to either watch or join in, when he got up and put his arm around her waist and proudly led her out of the club anyone watching knew somebody was going to get fucked, they looked really sexy walking out and she blew me a kiss as they went out the door, she knew I was watching, as were all the other guys in the place, Sitting there with his boring blob of a wife was a very long 15 minutes, BBW is not always the case.

I finally excused myself and went out to our motorhome, it was a great new sight to see my wife on a black guy, he was on his back and she was on top fucking him on our bed, I turned on the inside lights and opened the front privacy curtain, besides wanting to watch, I also wanted anyone outside to be able to see in and watch my wife fuck and suck her first black cock, he liked to change positions often so it was a good show, and he enjoyed showing off for the horny guys gathered at our windshield looking in, turning her head to the right angles so the viewers could see the pretty blonde woman sucking his black cock, she would look towards them and smile or wink.

But, he was also into talking a lot, I wasn't ready for all the talking, Suck my big black cock bitch, he called her a black cock slut, BBC whore, and much more, when she was on her knees at the edge of the bed while he fucked her from behind with the men out front watching he kept telling her how he loved fucking white slutwife cunts with his big black cock,

On and on he went about his big black cock, but then while she was on her knees sucking his cock while he stood above her holding her head by handfulls of blonde hair and pushing his cock all the way in as far as it would go, I like to see a guy fuck her mouth, but... she looked over at me and she had a look on her face like she was going to start laughing, the talk was not bothering her,

It was his slender 5 1/2 inch cock that was bothering her, she finally took his little black cock out of her mouth and asked me why I didn't have my cock out for her, I was hard from watching the show they were putting on, and the fact that strangers were also enjoying the view, and the contrast of their skin was exciting to me.

So I pulled out my healthy hard brown 9 inch cock, he checked it out for a bit as I stroked it, then he stopped the BBC trash talking, when he watched her gagging on my cock while he fucked her he seemed mesmerized, it was still a fun night, just not all that we expected, she told me how she could act like she was deepthroating him but his cock didn't reach far enough to bother her at all.

And she did suck him and fuck him again at a house party but his attitude was very different the second time, more of a gentleman, and he never used the word "Big" that night, he kept asking her to let him fuck her ass, but there were too many other people in the house and she didn't want to let everybody watch, she was tempted only because of the size, but he did always seem to have a finger inside her ass while they fucked with her on top, which looked very nice, the contrast of his black hand against her pale ass, and she has a nice firm round little ass too.

We were in the living room with the lights on and a few guys went around to the back of the sofa and had her suck their cocks while he had his cock in her pussy and his finger in her ass, one young friend of ours there had a very fat 9 1/2 inch cock in her mouth that was only about a foot above the watching eyes of the black guy she was fucking below her, we'd been to the young guys place to play before and she really enjoyed fucking him so she gave him a great sucking so the black guy could see what an actual big cock looked like in her pretty mouth.

She knows I love to see her get facials and she got a few that night, 3 from the black guy alone, plus the other party guests that used her mouth, she enjoys sucking cock, but only takes their cum on her face because she knows I like the look.

We would do it again if we ran into another black guy, but he would have to at least have as much cock as I do, and even bigger would be better, I'd enjoy seeing her with a true BBC in her mouth.

strycat
strycat
39 Followers