Wife's First Ch. 06

Story Info
Young navy wife continues her sexually submission.
1.6k words
3.91
32.1k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday was a quiet day where we relaxed and spent time with each other. That afternoon Matt called and tried to persuade Dee to come and see him but she refused telling him it is her and I time. After we put Junior down I planned to talk to Dee about where we go from here when she got a text from Ray.

They went back and forth for a while when he ask her if he could come by Tuesday afternoon to see her. She was telling me what was being texted but got up to go to the bathroom after his request. When she came back I ask her what she was going to tell Ray to which she said she already told him ok. She said she was embarrassed about the request with me being there so she went to the bathroom. She ask Ray why he was coming to see her and he told her to see her beautiful face and get some more of that sexy body he had been wanting since their first time. I think she enjoyed the complements.

Monday when I got home from work Dee asked me if she could go for a walk in the park while I watched Junior. She told me she was meeting Matt for her daily walk and left in a pair of baggy string tie sweat pants that were cut off for shorts and by the looks of it no panties. The shorts where cut very short and showed the bottom of her butt cheeks as she walked. She also wore a nice white button up white blouse rolled up and tied at the waist.

When she got back she headed straight for the bathroom and was acting odd. She came back in wearing a pair of granny panties and her short silk robe. When I ask how her walk went she said find and suggested we wait for Junior's bedtime to talk.

Once he was down she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. As she was kissing me she said Matt made love to her in the park. She told me when Matt called her earlier in the day she told him no to sex but did say yes to a walk with him as her exercise has been spotty lately. They did their normal laps with Matt holding her hand and occasionally kissing her. When finished they went to their favorite spot, the bench off the extended portion of the walking path where not many people go. There they talked and made out. After a while he pulled her onto his lap facing him and before she knew it he had his cock pushing into the baggy leg of the shorts and into her. She said she could not resist any more and just started bouncing up and down on his cock until he was all the way in.

She said while riding Matt she became aware of a couple walking by. After they started to walk away she heard them telling someone they were passing about the about the sexy white lady fucking a black guy. She was pretty sure it was a guy and he stopped for an eyeful also. She said she was too into the sex to stop and she did not want to get off and let the people watching see her face.

Of course we made love to which we both came quickly. After we both went to the bathroom and cleaned up we returned to bed and talked. Dee admitted to becoming so excited that she could not stop Matt's advances. Dee also said during the time of day of their walk she a Matt seen several older couples walking and enjoyed being seen by these couples as being a couple with Matt.

She asked me about seeing Ray tomorrow and was worried about becoming a slut. I told her if she wanted to see Ray it was ok but if not just call and let him know. I also let her know she is not the slut as she is not seeking the sex but the guys wanting sex with her are seeking her out. I also pointed out how things are good between us and that we are having sex more often than ever. She said she would probably be calling Ray to stop their date for tomorrow afternoon since she had to do laundry and thus had nothing to wear; she had to wait for me to get home to wash clothes at the Laundromat. I told her she could answer the door nude, after all he has seen her nude before.

At the requiting center Tuesday I called home at around 10am to see what she decided to which she said she needed to call him because she decided to call this afternoon's meet off. I told her she should do it sooner than later to which she said she was dreading it since Ray is hard to say no to.

I called again at noon and ask Dee if she called Ray yet to stop their afternoon plans when she told me she both called and text him but he did not get back to her. At about that time Ray walked by my office so I called him in and ask him to talk to Dee for a minute since I had to use the bathroom like crazy.

I went to the restroom for appearances and stalled for a while before returning and found Ray having a very animated conversation when I returned. When I got the phone back and Ray left I ask Dee what he had to say. Dee said he forgot his personal phone today and he was looking forward to seeing her. She said she tried to call it off but he is too persuasive and he was really looking forward to seeing her.

Ray asked Dee if he could bring someone along that he is trying to recruit which she said no way. He told her that he just did not want to leave them in the warm car and he could watch TV or something. I ask what she said to that and she said she told Ray I guess he can watch TV. She said she was not sure but Ray assured her it would be ok.

I call Dee at 2pm and got no answer and called again at 3pm and got the same and then texted her for a call back. My phone finally rang at almost 4pm. Dee said Ray had been there and had just left and that Junior had just woke so she could not go into business now, wait until later. This was strange since Dee usually wakes Junior by 3pm so he will sleep at night.

After getting home Dee went to the laundry mat while I watched Junior, I thought he would never fall asleep. After he did fall asleep Dee started telling me about her time with Ray as we made love.

Dee said she put her silk robe and panties on in the morning and went back and forth about meeting Ray. After her conversation with Ray and I she took a shower, shaved, and put the robe back on. Ray arrived right after Junior went down with a tall, handsome, young white guy named David. She felt embarrassed meeting Ray in a robe for sex with this stranger there. Ray wasted no time getting Dee naked and in bed.

Dee said he kissed her body down to her vagina and eat her pussy while she sucked him. He then had sex with her. After they lay in bed for a little while cuddling Ray asked Dee if she would get him a glass of water while he uses the rest room. She was embarrassed walking through the living room with David their and on the return trip Ray was there with just his underwear on. He told David how sexy Dee was and how good she was in bed. He said David should join the Army because they get to have sex with the Navy women.

After that Dee got mad and returned to the bedroom where Ray followed and threw Dee back on the bed and started trying to have sex with her again. Dee told her it was not nice what he said about the Navy but he told her it was ok David did not know who her husband was. He then wrested her down and had sex with her again.

While we were lying in bed after we made love to the stories of Ray's visit Dee told me something else. She had talked to Matt earlier in the day and had mentioned doing laundry when I got home. He showed up at the laundry mat to see her.

She said after she got all the laundry started he ask her to come sit in his car while the clothes washed. She was not dressed very sexy but I believe still look very good. She had some old tight jeans that were holed by fashion and more holed by age. She also had a loose plain white undershirt of mine on and some flip flops.

She told me she was so hot and bothered from making out while the laundry was washing that she did not even snap and zip her pants when she change the clothes to the drier. She returned to Matt's car and they made love. This put us right back into making love for the second time.