Wife's First Cock : the Slut Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was cumming all over that cock, as he was now slamming into me. So into that second black cock fucking me. Such a slut begging and pleading for this man I just met to fill me with his black seed.

I could feel that monster swell even larger, it throbbed and started firing hot cum deep inside my pussy. I froze, and felt his twitching balls on my ass. They pumped his cum into me, and I felt every hot spurt as those huge balls emptied deep inside of my pussy.

Ray fell back in exhaustion, and I felt his cum start to run out of my pussy. I cup my hand over my steaming pussy, to catch his load running out of me. In seconds James was over my face, and I watched his hand jacking off that hard cock. He started to shower my face and chest with his hot cum. I tried to catch some in my mouth, my tongue outstretched I hoped to taste that thick spunk. He was jacking off too fast though. He sprayed streams of his black seed all over me, and I felt covered in cum.

I didn't even realize I had three fingers of my one hand buried in my pussy, cum oozing out around them. I brought the cream to my mouth and licked those fingers clean, savoring the taste.

"You better go now slut." James said tossing me my shirt. "We don't want you to get grounded for being out to late." "We got some plans for you tomorrow."

I wiped off the cum from my face with my shirt before putting it on. James handed my my shorts, and I stepped into them pulling them over my very well fucked pussy.

Ray already had his clothes on, and was over by the kitchen opening a beer. I opened the sliding glass door, and stepped out into his backyard that connected to my house. I heard them laughing as one of them said something like ..

"Best welcome I ever had."

I had to stop again at this point, my cock was raw from jacking off. It was having dry heaves I came so many times reading all this my wife had written so many years ago.

There was so much more of her "Slut Diary" to go through.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

* Disclaimer - Please Read.

Due to the amount of comments of a ridiculous nature I feel a disclaimer is needed. I do not claim to be a writer, nor do I aspire to be one. I do check for spelling and punctuation in my submissions. These are Erotic stories, they are supposed to get you worked up, and if you are checking my spelling then the story or experience (in my case) just isn't doing the job. Please don't feel I need to hear your negativity, just move along quietly to the next author.

99% of my writings are from real life experiences, with a little bit of creative description.

I really do appreciate hearing people enjoy the accounts of my experiences, so I do welcome positive comments. Personally I only send positive comments though this site, since I am also not a critic. I do hope you continue to enjoy these adventures, and will continue to share them with you. Thank you.

12