Wife's First Date

Story Info
Wife fucks MD in front of Hubbie.
3.2k words
3.79
103.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Lynne had excused herself from the bar where she and I had been talking with our new acquaintance, Mike. He was an interesting guy who we had met at a seminar we had all attended to keep up our continuing education requirements. Lynne is a nurse midwife, I am a nurse practitioner and our new friend Mike is a MD. We were lucky enough to live in the same town as the seminar. Mike however had driven in from Memphis and had booked a hotel room for an extra night to avoid the long drive home. We had enjoyed lunch with him and agreed to stay for a couple of drinks at hotel bar.

"You're a lucky guy, Matt" Mike said moments after Lynne had excused herself.

"How so?" I inquired.

"To have a wife like Lynne," Mike continued, "not only is she intelligent, fun and interesting, she's very well endowed. Not at all like those stereotypical large breasted women who are shallow and silly."

"Well I guess you are right, I suppose I've just grown to take her for granted." I confessed.

"I would never take her for granted my friend; most guys would die to have what you have." Mike warned.

"You know when we married her breasts were not anywhere as large as they are now." I said, the rum talking now. "I was never really a big breast guy, she had C's then and hers were the largest breasts I had ever seen in real life."

"Man, I would give anything to spend an hour or so enjoying breasts like your wife has now, what are they, DD?" Mike said with a tone of sincerity.

"Actually, I lost track a long time ago, I couldn't say for sure." I said with a shrug. "You really mean it; you would like to play with them for an hour?"

Lynne has supersensitive breasts; it drives her insane to have them fondled. Over the years there had been pillow talk of her having both nipples sucked at once, but we had never had the opportunity to put the words into actions. Being hard working professionals with three children we had been "all work and no play" for more years than I cared to admit.

"Are you kidding, I have been looking for someone like your Lynne for years! Like I said, you're a lucky guy." Mike said with an honest smile.

"Well, how would you like to spend some time with Lynne?" I explored.

"Are you serious?" Mike said with one eyebrow raised.

"Well, why not? As long as that is where it stops, we are monogamous and I would not want you to think it was going to be anything more than a bit of good clean fun. Remember what they said in the breakout session about breast cancer, we all have to do our part! We'll just consider it an intense breast exam!" I chuckled.

"It's been years since I played doctor!" Mike laughed along with me.

It was then that Lynne made her way back from the power room. "What are you guys laughing about?" Lynne said as she placed her right hand on my left shoulder and her left hand on his back." I couldn't help but notice her breast touch his arm as she positioned herself between us."

"Honestly, we were talking about the role of breast exams in cancer prevention." I said trying to keep a straight face.

"I'm sure you guys found an amusing aspect to that." Lynne looked disappointed that we were making light of such a serious issue.

"Hey guys, I know you're driving home; I would hate to see anything happen to either of you because you stayed to have a couple drinks with me. How about we go to my room and talk for a while than grab a bite to eat, my treat." Mike offered.

"What do you think Hubbie?" Lynne said. After years of marriage I could tell she wanted to spend more time with Mike.

"I do not want to drink and drive, that's for sure, and I never turn down a free meal." I smiled.

We went up to his room. It was very nice. Not only did it have a king sized bed, but it had a love seat and a chair. I made a point of sitting in the chair with the clear message that I intended Lynne and Mike to end up next to each other. We spent some time with small talk about how nice the room was and what a good view of Chattanooga it offered.

"Lynne, Mike thinks I am a lucky man to be married to such an attractive and intelligent wife." I finally changed the subject.

"Really Mike? What a sweet thing to say!" Lynne smiled "I could just kiss you for that!"

"Don't hold back on my account." I said.

In an instant Lynne moved towards Mike. Instead of going for his cheek, she planted a kiss square on his lips. It did not last for more than a moment or two, and there was absolutely no tongue involvement, but it was for real a kiss. Lynne and I had been to a couple strip clubs and she had kissed more than one stripper in front of me, but I had never seen her kiss another man before. She pulled back leaving Mike and I both a little stunned.

"Wow, thanks, that was a wonderful kiss." Mike said.

"Just thought you deserved a reward for reminding my husband that he is a lucky man." Lynne said while she was looking straight at me.

"Yeah, Mike said that I was lucky because many men would love to be with a woman with large natural breasts." I revealed more of the conversation.

"Really, Mike, you like my breasts?" Lynne said, glancing over to him.

"I have always admired woman with large breasts." Mike said without avoiding her eye contact.

"Matt seems to take them for granted lately" She said, still looking at Mike. "I think honesty should be rewarded." She continued as she once again moved towards him and again kissed him. This time the kiss was more passionate, this time she parted her lips, just enough to invite him in. Taking the opportunity his tongue entered her mouth as the kiss continued for what seemed to be an eternity. Again she pulled back. "Would you like to touch them?" Lynne said with an inviting smile. Without waiting for him to answer she reached out and took his hand and guided it to her still cloth covered mounds. As he started to massage her through her shirt and bra, she again moved in towards him and engaged him in a kiss.

There I sat, like a younger brother watching his sister make out with her boyfriend. Butterflies gathered in my stomach as I watched this surreal event unfold before my eyes. A quick kiss with a stripper was one thing, a full blown make out session with an out of town doctor was quite another. Pillow talk about sharing her with ghostly imaginary figure in the midst of passion was one thing, sitting 6 feet away without touching her was qualitatively a different experience. The butterflies turned to knots as the moment turned to an extended period of time, which while it seems to be forever was most likely closer to less than 5 minutes.

Finally, she once again pulled away. "Did you enjoy them?" She asked Mike.

"Very much so!" Was his simple reply.

"Did you enjoy the show?" My wife asked. It was a moment or two before I answered. My pause allowed time for me to process the various answers. As my answer was not immediately forthcoming, she posed a second question. "Would you like to be involved?"

I answered an honest "Yes."

"Good, Then why are you just sitting there? Come over here." She now took control of me as well. This was strange as her control had always been passive and indirect in our lovemaking. While for years she had been in charge and in control, she had never "taken" obvious, explicit charge of any love making situation. I stood and walked the short distance to the couch. As I moved next to her, she lifted both her arms and said "Take off my blouse!" I did as she instructed. This blouse could have easily been removed by her; Mike had been closer and obviously could have slipped it off her, or moved his hands under it; but she made me do it. She was not wearing one of her heavy duty work bras, but rather a bra which had a shear see through cup. This somewhat surprised me, I had not recalled seeing her in that bra when she had dressed in the morning. "Unsnap my bra, Matt" she said to me while looking at Mike. I unsnapped the bra and her breasts relaxed. "Do you like real breasts, Mike?" said she looking for some reassurance before she unveiled herself fully to him.

"I like them more than anything else in the world." Mike said in a soft loving tone.

Once again she moved towards him, "go sit down." She said to me as she relaxed her shoulders allowing her bra to fall off her. With a flick of her wrist she tossed her bra over to my lap as soon as I sat down.

Once again my emotions turned on themselves. On one hand there was the bitter disappointment of being dismissed just when I thought I would share in their sex play. While my chest tightened with frustration and jealousy, my penis slowly engorged with blood resulting in a semi-erection. I watched as his hands pressed into her breast flesh, her eyes closed and she pressed her lips even harder against his. His fingers moved to manipulate her now hard nipples. Again, time warped and slowed as every movement of his hands seemed to last for an eternity. She was now pressed so closely to him that I could see only a fraction of her naked breasts as her arms obscured what little view there was to be seen.

Suddenly she pulled away from him, supporting her breasts with her right arm; she reached to him with her left and pulled him up off the couch and moved toward the king sized bed. She lay down on the bed and then pulled him down next to her. I had turned in the chair, following their movements. Now I watched from a distance as he was now in a position to move his mouth to her breast. From my vantage point I could only see the back of his head as it moved while his mouth worked it's magic on her areola and nipple.

"Hubbie, come here, I need you." Lynne called out to me from the bed in a soft voice. As I approached she patted the side of the bed. I moved next to her and she pulled my face to her breast. I needed no instruction and was nearly to her nipple when she said "Hubbie, lick my nipple." From my new position I could see exactly what his tongue was doing. I copied his movements exactly. Lynne's body slowly moved between us. Her dress pants were still on her, causing no end of frustration. She had already endured more nipple play than she usually did before she reached her hand between her legs to stroke her clitoris. "I, I need my pants off." She said. With that Mike and I both stopped our oral massage and tugged on a leg as she lifted her bottom and allowed the pants to slip off. She moved to slip her hands inside the waistband of her panties and slipped them off. We once again lay along each side of her as she cupped her mons pubis and pushed ever so softly. With our position we had the choice to either watch each other's movements, or close our eyes; he chose the latter, I the former.

Once again, she spoke. "Ok guys, enough, enough, this is so unfair, let's see what you have." With that she removed Mike's shirt, then his pants, and finally she pulled his boxers off, releasing his fully erect penis. There was plenty of light in the room to reveal his member. It was easily 7 1/2" long and its girth was clearly more than a toilet paper tube, it had a uniform peach color and stood straight out from his firm body. "Oh my god" Lynne gasped "it is gorgeous!" She reached her hand out and clutched it, slowly moving her hand over his silky skin. "What are you waiting for Hubbie, take off your clothes." She was making me undress myself in front of this nearly perfect stranger, who both she and I knew was vastly better endowed than I. She continued to manipulate Mike's cock, while he stood next to the bed. She had moved from her position in the middle of the bed to his side and was now sitting with her back to the headboard and her feet drawn up to her chest, this position placed his penis directly in front of his face. She looked first at his cock, then up to his eyes, then over to me and once again instructed me to get undressed. Her tone betrayed her intolerance of my hesitation. As I removed my briefs, I moved my hands to hide my nakedness. She moved her eyes from me to Mike, "he's a little bit shy I guess. Your cock is so much larger than his! Have you guys had as much fun as I have?" Lynne looked straight in my eyes as she asked this question.

"I could not have enjoyed myself more!" Mike said.

"Thank you dear for a great afternoon." I said halfheartedly. While I had long fantasized about this even, the experience was much more intense that I had expected. I had thought it would be exciting in a very erotic way; it had been much more emotional. It was exciting, but somewhat overwhelming and my embarrassment with my own dick being obviously much smaller than his only potentiated the emotions. The embarrassment quickly led to the blood emptying from the cavernous bodies which had produced only the slightest engorgement. The result was my modest 5 ½" erection giving way to my flaccid 2" dick.

Lynne once again looked into the eyes of the doctor, who was closer to her 42 years than he was my 50. I judged him to be around 37 years old from what he had said about his training and career. She leaned into him and kissed the head of his penis. It responded with a clear twitch. Lynne giggled like a school girl and kissed it again, resulting in more movement. She then slipped the whole head of his cock into her moist mouth. After a couple moments, she withdrew her mouth and exclaimed "it's too big to get all the way into my mouth." She licked it a few times, this too cause his cock to jump with joy. "I need to be fucked, I am so wet, I cannot stand this." She said gazing up into his eyes. "Anybody up to the job?" she said as she turned her head over to me. "What happened to your hard-on hubby? I need to be fucked, you're my husband, so I offer myself to you, if you can get it up, I will get it off. Or maybe you do not want to fuck me, is that why your dick is soft? I'm all wet, and Mike is rock hard, I guess this is not as exciting for you as it is for us." I stood there dumbfounded; I had never heard her be so bold. I did not move. "Well Hubbie, I'll take your just standing there all soft to mean you want us to fuck. Go set in the chair."

With that she pulled Mike to the bed and rolled over on her back as he mounted her. "Take it slow; it's been a long time since I have been with a guy as big as you. Ohhhh, yesss, you are so big, you are filling me up so much." I could see as he finished inserting himself into her and start to thrust with a steady pace. Her ass moved beneath him and she moaned with pleasure as he continued to fuck her. As she moaned and moved, once gain my cock engorged, but this time it was fully flooded with excitement and stretched to its full length. My erections normally last for several minutes, especially if I am jerking off; but not today. I heard Lynne scream in a violent orgasm and my jizz burst out with such force that I had not seen in over two decades. Lynne gasped for air as Mike picked up his pace in an almost staccato rhythm. Lynne came three more times in rapid succession before Mike shot his load into her and collapsed on top of her. Once again they kissed deeply. They rolled over and Lynne went down on him resurrecting his erection.

"Hubbie come here!" She directed. "Go wash you dirty dick." I did as she said and once near her, she pulled Mike off the bed before she laid me on the bed. She bent over the side of the bed and without being told Mike moved behind her and once more entered her vagina. As he fucked her from behind, she sucked my cock until it hardened again. Next she said, "Sit at the head of the bed." After I readjusted myself, she told Mike to stop and lay with his head at the foot of the bed. She mounted him in a reverse cowboy and fucked him slowly as she faced me. "Play with your cock." Her wanton eyes watched as I once again jerked off. She played with her tits and rocked on his member. I could clearly see how he stretched her out. "Do not cum" she commanded me. "Kiss me" I got on my knees and kissed her as she rocked on his cock. I could smell the cock on her breath as she kissed me. Finally she placed her hands on my shoulders and let out a gasp as she came again.

She pulled off him and lay on the bed. "Cum on my tits" she said to him. He finished with his hands spewing his juice all over her tits. She rubbed his cum on her tits and stomach; she then got up and once again led him by the hand, this time to the bathroom. The door shut and I heard it latch before the water came on.

Before the door opened, Lynne called out "get dressed and bring the car around and wait for me." I waited over an hour before she got to the car. They had dined without me. I do not know what happened in the shower or how long it took them to get dressed, or if they had a quick salad or a full dinner. Lynne smiled the whole way home, we have not talked about the events of that day and Mike occasionally calls and emails. When I ask Lynne about getting together with Mike again, she says "we will just have to see what happens!"