Wife's First Fashion Show

Story Info
Fashion show reveals giant cock.
1.4k words
3.43
144.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrthong10
mrthong10
38 Followers

Who would have thought our next door neighbor Mrs. John's could have changed both our lives so drastically. Mrs.John's or Betty as we call her is a buyer for our local department store, I would say she is in her late fifties married with two grown children. Joyce my wife is 28 and I'm 31 we have been married for five years. Joyce and our neighbor Betty are good friends, Betty's husband Jake is a quit fellow and stays to himself most of the time.

Betty is a very attractive women with a slim figure and a very noticeable bust line for such a small frame. She travels quit often on business trips which inevitably caused the drastic change in both Joyce and myself. Especially the major change in our sex life.

Last December Betty invited Joyce to travel with her to a buyers fashion show featuring men's summer apparel, We both agreed it would be a great experience for Joyce plus Betty was picking up the expense's complimence of her company. When the day arrived a Limo picked them up and with hugs and kiss's off they went. I must admit my wife looked dame good wearing a sexy tight sweater which accented her firm breasts and the new bra she purchased showed off the outline of her nipples, I hated to see her leave, especially with the short skirt she was wearing which was well above her knees I got a great view of her shapely legs when she sat down inside the Limo.

I'm sure the Limo driver will be looking into his rear view mirror often during the trip to the airport. I wish Joyce and I had sex last night, but with her preparing for the trip she was sound asleep when I got to bed. When I first met Joyce she was a virgin I have been her only lover and it appears at least till now my five inch cock is keeping her satisfied. The weekend went very slow for me I really missed Joyce. Sunday finally arrived and the Limo was right on time, after saying good-bye to Betty, Joyce couldn't wait to fill me in on all the details.

The buyers show was Saturday morning, Betty introduced Joyce to various designers and executives in the fashion industry. The show featured men's summer apparel, suits, pants, and swim wear. The models were very handsome from various ethnic backgrounds Black, Asian, White. Joyce said the suit designs were nice, but things really got interesting during the swim wear showing.

The bathing suits in some cases were very skimpy, Joyce noted the black models tended to wear spandex snug fitting type bathing suits which accented there crotch area which Joyce said was quite revealing, Betty and Joyce would nudge each other when a well endowed model appeared. Joyce said you could see the entire outline of there cock she was very impressed with there very large size's by demonstrating with her hands and with wide eye's she indicated this long, I was impressed.

After the show Betty ran into a female designer friend named Toni, that's when things really got interesting Toni invited the girls to a private showing of her swim wear collection to be held at her apartment Saturday night females guests only. Toni mentioned the models that appeared in the morning show would be there and we would not be disappointed. Since we had no arrangements planned we agreed to go. The show started at 10 PM there were a total of eight women buyers to see the showing.

Betty mentioned Toni was a good designer but a little on the far edge meaning less is better as Betty put it. True to form the models from the morning showing arrived thats when Joyce said things really got exciting. The first model was an Asian fellow very cute wearing a tight fitting speedo style suit which accented his crotch but as Joyce put it normal beach sight seeing nothing special. All was going normal till the last two models appeared, Toni introduced Leroy one of the black models from the morning show. Leroy appeared in a loin cloth style swim suit, by now all the women were feeling pretty good from the effects of the drinks and the male models, so when Leroy appeared, very handsome, well built, and a loin cloth the girls really got turned on.

Toni emphasized that the loin cloth was designed after an original African tribes- man's indicating there was no under liner, As Leroy modeled past the girls they were all trying to catch a sneak peek hoping to see what lie beneath? When Leroy stepped around the coffee table there wish was answered the front cloth moved to the side revealing to all observers a huge massive cock. The girls gasped at the momentary view of the huge cock which hung to the bottom edge of the cloth. All the women in unison said " WOW."

Toni asked Leroy if he wouldn't mind giving the women another view, only if you assist me stated Leroy so with that Toni slowly lifted the cloth, there to all our delight hung Leroy's massive cock, Joyce described it as very thick and long with a very large head, with that Leroy returned to the dressing room. Toni asked what do you think girls, with that all the women smiled with a thumbs up approval. With that Toni announced Joseph another black hunk as Joyce described. Joseph came out in a robe, while Toni described the thong suit he was wearing Joseph slowly removed the robe all eyes focused on his crotch which was bulging in the confined thong. Joyce said it must have been uncomfortable, after he displayed the suit Toni asked Joseph if he would accommodate us girls like Leroy did by showing us his package.

Joseph was more then willing, he also asked Toni to assist him by slipping off his thong for him. Toni placed her fingers beneath the elastic band and slowly pulled down, when the thong was half way down, his monster cock sprung out, it was bigger then Leroy's, I think all the women including Toni gasped at it's huge size. How could any women take such a thing were the whispers going around the room? One of the girls asked Joseph have you ever measured it, Joseph said lets do it now, Toni got her fabric ruler and made a measurement, to all our amazed eye's 10 1/4 inches and that was hanging. with that Toni asked Joseph if she could measure it hard, with his approval she started stroking on it, with each hand stroke his cock expanded to a final length of 12 3/4 inches we were all in amazement. Leroy and Joseph really stole the show.

Joyce still kept repeating to me (how could any women take such a cock) I could tell Joyce was excited I asked her how did Betty react to the massive cocks, Betty said now I know what I have been missing my Jake has a tiny one compared to those. I asked Joyce if she would like to experiment with a dildo the size of Joseph, Joyce said why not, so she agreed to look at the various models on the adult web sites after viewing the various designs I asked Joyce which one looked like Joseph's cock she pointed to one that was very big, even I said WOW.

Let's do it, we can buy it on line, we ordered the black one, with anticipation the dildo arrived, we both held it in our hands your right I said to my wife (who could take this big cock). For the past two weeks we have been experimenting with Joseph as we call it, I get Joyce real wet by licking her pussy, then I gradually place the large head into her waiting pussy lips. At the present time Joyce is able to get the cock head in comfortably and boy does she enjoy it.

We also fantasize about Joyce giving Joseph a blow job, I place the black cock by my crotch and have Joyce get on her knees before me inviting her to suck Joseph's big cock, with that she applies her bright red lipstick and begins licking the head, at this point we are both going crazy, Joyce is able to get the head into her mouth and starts sucking and licking on it, with that I say Joyce I'm about to cum, I slide the black cock from her mouth and place whip cream on the large head as if it was shooting a heavy load of black seed, Joyce engulfs the head again and licks it clean, we both embrace and let our tongues share and savor the taste of the cream. Our lives have surely changed thanks to Betty, our next door neighbor and our dildo named Joseph.

mrthong10
mrthong10
38 Followers