Wife's First Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtoylvr
bigtoylvr
176 Followers

As soon as he was clear, the guys picked up the pace. My wife was nearing another orgasm. She started saying, "Yeah that's it. Fuck me harder. Oh my god this feels so good. Oh shit I'm going to cum. Oh my god here I go."

She let loose with the largest orgasm of the night spraying her juices all over Nate and Mike. Feeling her spasm around their cocks was all it took and both started cumming in her at the same time. Feeling this sent her over the edge with another slightly less powerful orgasm. The three of them collapsed in a heap with the guys cock still buried in their respective holes. The guys slowly withdrew their cocks and my wife fell off to the side breathing heavily. I got a close up of her well fucked holes oozing with hot cum. This was going to be a hot video.

After a few minutes my wife sat up with a huge satisfied look on her face. I asked the guys to help me get her to the jacuzzi. We put her in the hot water and she sunk right down in. I got her another glass of champagne. She down it in one gulp and asked for more. I refilled her glass and climbed in next to her. I invited the guys to join us. A couple of them I could see were already starting to get hard again. I told the guys we would let her rest for a bit before we started round two.

My wife looked at me and questioned, "Round two?"

"Oh yeah. You don't think we are done with you yet do you? The night is young and I am not sure when we will be able to do this again. So I want to make sure this one is a night for the history books." I said.

"Ok then, lets go." she said.

The rest of the night was spent with the of us fucking her in every way imaginable. Everyone had a chance to fill what ever hole they wanted. She was even able to get Nick's beer can cock up her ass. The guys left around 2:30am. The next day she was very sore. I took her home and laid her in our bed and told her she could stay in bed all day if she wanted. The kids and I would let her get some rest. I would bring in her lunch later and dinner if need be. She was up and around by dinner but was walking very funny. She realized how funny she must have looked and we both just started laughing. We watched the tape from that night several times in the following weeks. I was right, it was one hot film. My wife says she still can't believe that night happened. She told me it was an experience she would never forget.

A couple of months later we sitting around on a Saturday afternoon. Very casually she turned to me and said, "Let's go out for dinner tonight."

"Ok." I said, "Where do you want to go?"

With a mischievous smile she looked at me and said, "Well I made reservations for a place that will require you to wear a suit....."

*

This story is pure fiction. For now. If leaving a comment, don't do it anonymously. If you're going to rip me apart for trying to give a little back to the site, do it so we all can see who you are and then read your works of literary genius. CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is always welcome as is positive feedback.

bigtoylvr
bigtoylvr
176 Followers
12