Wife's First Gang Bang

Story Info
Wife has first gangbang with husband & 7 other guys.
4.6k words
4.36
281.5k
98
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtoylvr
bigtoylvr
176 Followers

My wife and I have been swinging for a few years now. Many of our adventures have been written about right here on this site. A couple things we have never been involved in gang bangs or full on orgies. I know my wife likes the thought of having either one as do I. So seeing that it is harder to find a bunch of couples to get together with, and single men are abundant, I decided I would try to set up a gang bang for her. I went to the swinger site we have an ad on and created a new profile. Since both of us check the mail there and me wanting to keep this a surprise for her, I couldn't use the profile we currently have. I set it up saying I was looking for 6-8 single white males for a gang bang involving my wife. I said that if any were interested, to contact me, send clear, recent face, body and cock pics and if they were what I was looking for, I would contact them and give them the particulars. I uploaded some pictures of my wife so they could see the sexy woman they may have a chance at fucking.

Within a few days my inbox was flooded with responses to the ad. I sat down and drew up some basic ground rules for the gang bang. 1) The guys needed to go to their doctor and get a complete physical along with STD and AIDS/HIV testing done. I want my wife to remember this night fondly, not every time she has to take a pill for some disease she contracted because of it. The tests needed to be conducted within the week before the day of the event and they would need to bring the results of those test with them. 2) If my wife said no to anything they would need to respect her wishes and not do it. 3) When the point comes where she has had enough, everything is to stop and the guys were to get dressed and leave. 4) There is to be no derogatory remarks made to my wife during the course of the event. They are to respect and treat her like a lady. Now some people would associate the woman at the center of a gang bang with being a slut and a whore. Well my wife is neither of those things. 5) Any other issues that may arise will be addressed if and when they happen. I also told them that I wanted to video tape the event for our own enjoyment and copies would be provided to any that requested one as long as they kept it for their own enjoyment. I didn't want it ending up on the net unless I decided to put it there.

I went through the responses I received immediately rejecting the ones that did not include any pics or included pics that were so terrible that you couldn't even tell what they were of. All that remained I sent the basic rules I drafted. I told them that if they were going to be able to live with the rules, to contact me back with in the next couple of days.

A few days later I had received 12 replies back all stating they could easily live with those rules. Next thing I had to do was decide on a date for the event. To give the guys some time to get in to see their doctors, I decided on a Saturday late the following month. That should give them plenty of time for me to get everything ready and for them to get their business done. I sent out a reply with the date I chose. By the end of the week I heard back from all of them. Of the 12, 7 could make the date. It was actually more than I expected but hey, this is going to be a gang bang and the more the merrier. I replied to the seven letting them know I would contact them back as the day drew closer to let them know where and when.

Well the weeks flew by. My wife was never the wiser to my plans. I was actually proud of myself for being able to keep the secret. Usually I give myself away. Thankfully I was able to keep myself busy so as not to think about it too much. I did chat with the guys several times to get to know them a little bit. I told them what my plans were. My wife and I would have dinner at the hotel restaurant. While we were eating, I wanted the guys to go to the room and wait for us in the bedroom naked and sporting hardons. I would leave one of their names at the front desk along with a key. That person would need to be there a little early so the rest could just go straight to the room. I told them we would be up around 8:30. I would let my wife do the usual room exploration thing to find the guys in the bedroom and go from there.

I made reservations for us at a hotel about 20 miles away that also had a nice restaurant. I figure we could have a nice dinner then I would surprise her with the room. I made arrangements for grandma to take the kids for the night. I also went to the hotel early that afternoon to check in and get room keys. I went and checked out the room. I got a large jacuzzi suite. The room was beautiful. It had a large living room that had more furniture than my own living room. There was a separate bedroom with a large king bed. The jacuzzi was out on the very private patio. This was going to be perfect. I went back to the lobby and asked them to deliver some champagne on ice to the room at 7:30pm. I also gave them Charlie's name and told them I would be expecting him and to let him wait in our room if we were not in when he arrived.

When I got home, I emailed the guys to let them know what hotel and room we would be in. I let Charlie know that I gave them his name so he would be let in to the room and asked if would show up around 7:45 with the rest of the guys getting there at 8pm. That should give them plenty of time to get setup in the room. Everyone must have been online at that time because the all responded almost immediately saying they would be there on time.

A few minutes later my wife came in to the computer room asking what I wanted for dinner. I looked at the clock and it said 3:30. We usually eat around 5pm. I told my wife that the kids were going to my mothers for the night and that we were going out for diner. When she asked me where we were going, I just told her that I was wearing a suit to dinner and that was all she needed to know. A big smile came across her face and I could see the excitement in her eyes. It has been a long time since we went out to dinner to a restaurant where dressing up was appropriate. I told her that we would be leaving around 6:15 and our reservations were for 7pm. I told her I would get the kids over to moms while she started to get ready.

Since my mother doesn't live far away, I there and back in fifteen minutes. My wife was still in the shower. I decided to pick out what she would wear that evening. I got out her black lace garter, black thigh high stockings, black high heels and a black dress that comes just above the knee and has a neck line that kind of swoops down to show of the cleavage from her 38DD's and barely keeps the nipples covered. Notice there is no bra or panties listed? I figured since they wouldn't be on long, why bother. I then quickly packed an overnight bag for us and ran it out to the car and hid it in the trunk.

I got back in just in time to see her come out of the bathroom. She was applying lotion to her body and eyeing the items of clothing I had laid out on the bed for her. She looked up at me smiling and said, "This is a nice outfit, but didn't you forget a couple of items?"

Knowing exactly what she was talking about I just smiled back and said, "Nope. It's all there."

"So it's going to be one of those nights huh?" she asked.

"You never know" I said as I took my suit and left to let her finish getting ready.

About an hour later she came out of the bedroom. Damn did she look great! I think her tits grew some because the dress seemed to be showing more cleavage than I remember. Not that I am complaining mind you. The dress was just showing everything off perfectly. I just hope the guys don't blow their loads as soon as she walks in the bedroom. I could tell she didn't go rogue on me and put on a bra but I told her I needed to make sure she didn't put panties on and stuck to what I laid out for her. Actually it was just an excuse to reach up her dress and fondle her pussy. We both knew that. She played along anyway. I reached up and sure enough, no panties. Of course I had to take the opportunity to massage her clit for a moment or two. Then I stuck a finger in her pussy and found it to be quite wet already. I stood there fingering her for a few minutes until I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm. Then I stopped and told she would have to wait until later to get that finished off. She slapped my ass told me I was bad for getting her so close and stopping. I just told her that I was going to tease her all night long so that when she finally had an orgasm, it would be a very strong one. Right before we left the house I told her to grab a towel to bring with us.

"What's that for?" she asked.

"It's either that or you sit in a wet spot on the seat or have a wet spot on your dress cause you are going to be flowing for the entire 30 minute trip it will take to get to the restaurant." I replied.

"Oh my god you are so bad!" she exclaimed.

We got in the car and took off. As promised, I continuously fingered her pussy bringing her to the edge then stop. I let her cool down for a few minutes then start right back up again. By the time we got the hotel, her pussy was soaking wet and the car smelled heavily of her arousal. When she got out of the car I checked the towel and it was soaked. I left it sitting right there on the seat. I figure it would make a nice air freshener.

We went in and got seated immediately. I ordered a couple of Tom Collins's to get us started while we looked at the menu. When the waiter returned we were ready for another round. We both ordered steak and lobster tail. I also ordered a bottle of wine for dinner. By the time our dinner came we were both on our third drink and feeling pretty good. The meal was excellent and we finished off the bottle of wine. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 8:25.

"Time for the rest of your surprise" I told my wife.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Well I took the liberty of getting us a room for the night. Since we have both had a bit to drink, it would be best to stay." I said.

"Ok. Well let's go up and have some fun." she said.

I paid the check and we headed for the elevators. We got in and I punched the button for the top floor.

We got up to the room and she was blown away with it. I made sure to steer her clear of the bedroom to start with. I grabbed to bottle of champagne and poured us each a glass. We checked out the jacuzzi on the balcony. I then told her I had one more surprise for her. I took her glass from her as I didn't want her to drop it from the shock of seeing 7 naked guys sporting hardons in the bedroom. She walked in and hit the light switch and there they were. All seven of them and they were all sporting hardons of varying shapes and sizes. The look on her face was complete shock.

Then she looked at me and I said, "Surprise! You know how you have wanted to have an orgy or a gang bang? Well I couldn't arrange the orgy so I put you together a gang bang." She got a huge smile on her face and the shock turned to lust. I said, "This is Charlie, John, Mike, Nate, Nick, Ralph and Steve. They all decided that helping me fuck you until you can't walk was a pretty good idea. So here they are."

"Oh my god I can't believe this" was all she could say.

She didn't need to say anything else, her eyes and body language said it all. "Ok gentlemen one last piece of business before we get started. Everyone got their paperwork?" I asked. Charlie stepped forward with everyone's medical reports. I took a look through them all and everyone came back negative for any and all STD's and HIV/AIDS and all were dated within the last 48 hours. Good. Now that that was out of the way I declared the gang bang could start at any time.

I reached up and unzipped my wife's dress and let it fall to the floor. I looked at the guys and asked if anything else should come off. They all agreed that she should leave the stockings, garter and heels on. I reached over and grabbed her pussy. It was almost like I popped a water balloon. I parted her outer lips and her pussy juice just started flowing out like a river. I kissed her hard on the lips. When we broke, I told her that I know in previous encounters we have had that she hasn't let herself for fear of whatever. I assured her that she has nothing to fear from giving in to the experience and to just go with it. I told her I loved her and that she should let herself go completely and enjoy the evening. She asked if I was going to participate as well. I told her of course I was but that I was also going to do some video recording of the event but at no time would I leave her.

I suggested she get on her knees and I had the guys all form a circle around her. I said that this might be a good way to familiarize herself with the guys and their cocks. She dropped to her knees and grabbed the first cock that appeared in front of her and took in to her mouth. It was Charlie. He had what appeared to be an average size cock. Not too big but not small either. It was about 6 inches or so long and about medium thickness. I grabbed the video camera and turned it on just as she moved on to Mike's cock. His was about 7 inches long and about as thick as Charlie's. She worked him tip to balls for a few minutes and then moved on the Nick. He was about 6 inches long as well but almost as thick as a beer can. It was hard for my wife to get her mouth around it. She managed though and gave a good sucking for a few minutes before turning to Steve. He had a long cock. It looked to be in the 8 inch range in length but thin. My wife easily deep throated him. I could see the look of sheer pleasure on his face. After a few minutes of working over Steve's cock she turned to Nate. His cock was also in the 8 inch length range and slightly thinner than Nick's beer can. My wife got it in her mouth but it was a stretch. Next up was John. His cock was almost identical to Charlie's in length and thickness. She easily moved up and down his cock. She took him all the way in her mouth to the base. Lastly Ralph got his turn. He was about 7 inches long And average thickness. Again, my wife easily took his entire shaft in to her throat.

I had my wife get up and move over to the bed I had her lay down on her back. As soon as she did Nick dove face first in to her pussy. He was like a mad man and soon had her bucking her hips. The other guys spread out around her taking turns fondling and sucking her tits and putting their cock in her mouth. Every so often the guys would change up so each could have a chance of tasting her sweet, sweet pussy. After about 15 minutes of this my wife couldn't take it any more. She needed a cock in her right now and made it very clear to the entire room.

"Someone put their cock in me now before I explode!!" she yelled.

Since Steve was eating her pussy he just moved right up and shoved his cock all the way in to her in one thrust. My wife immediately started to convulse in the first of what would be many orgasms that night. Steve started pumping her pussy with long stokes. My wife was moaning loudly around the cock in her mouth. Every now and then she would pull it out and give words of encouragement and then stuff it or another back in her mouth. I told the guys to remember that it was very early in the evening and we had all night so if they blew early, there would be plenty of time to recover if they wanted a second turn. Steve started pumping faster. I could tell he was getting close to cumming.

My wife pulled the cock out of her mouth and said, "Yeah Steve fuck me. Oh that feels so good. Yeah a little harder. Just like that. Just like that. Keep going. Oh my god I'm going to cum. Oh god I'm cumming." With that she had another orgasm and it was too much for Steve to bear and with a loud groan, he gave in to his own orgasm filling my wife's pussy with his cum. They both lay motionless for a few moments and the rest of the guys just looked on. I'm sure they were thinking the same thing as me. That that was the sexiest thing they had ever seen in person.

Steve withdrew his shrinking cock and I got a good shot of his cum running out of my wife's pussy. My wife got up and told Nick to lie down on his back. As soon as he did my wife got on top and straddled his cock. She lowered herself slowly on to his thick member. Her excitement and Steve's cum made it fairly easy for her to his thick cock all the way in.

Once inside, she turned back to me and said, "What are you waiting for? I have an empty hole back there that needs filing."

Then she turned to the other guys and said, "I got room for one more right here." as she pointed to her mouth.

Well I didn't need any further encouragement. I got right up behind her and started to lick her asshole to get it lubed up. Then out of no where one of the guys produced a small bottle of lube. Something I had forgotten. Will have to make sure I don't next time. My wife started to move up and down Nick's cock as I started to lube up her asshole with my index finger. Slowly I worked my finger in and out to loosen her up. After a few minutes I added a second finger. By the time I got the third finger in she was screaming from another orgasm. I figured now was the time. I lubed up my cock, got up behind her and just as she was coming down from her high I shoved my cock all the way in which sent her right back over the edge. There was no way I was going to last long. All the excitement of the evening plus the fact that her ass felt like a fist from most of the room being taken up by Nick's cock in her pussy. I just started pumping harder in to her ass.

She kept screaming "Oh my god, Oh my god, yes fuck me!" over and over. I lost it moments later filling her ass with my cum.

As soon as I pulled out, Charlie stepped up behind her and replaced me in her ass. I'm not sure but it seemed like she didn't stop cumming from the moment I shoved my cock in her ass. Soon Nick started to grunt and declare his pending orgasm. My wife started to bounce a little faster on his fat cock and soon he let loose his cum in my wife's stretched pussy. Charlie was right behind him and let loose in her asshole adding his cum to the load I just deposited there. Right then, Ralph who my wife was sucking in between her cries of delight, announced he was going to cum. My wife slammed her mouth all the way to his base and he let loose his cum down her throat. She kept sucking him until he softened and withdrew his cock. My wife climbed off of Nick and said she needed to catch her breath for a minute.

After a few moments, she told Nate to lie down on his back on the bed. My wife took the lube and squirted some on his cock and stroked him to maximum hardness. She then mounted him in the reverse cowgirl so that she was facing his feet. Slowly she slid her ass over his huge cock. I couldn't believe she was taking him all the way in her ass. Must be the previous ass reaming she received from me and Charlie loosened her up enough. Soon she had him all the way in her ass and started to rise and fall slowly on his cock. After a few minutes Nate's cock was moving quite easily in and out of her ass. She then stopped, leaned back and motioned for Mike to come slip in to her pussy. After he was in she started moving up and down impaling herself on both cocks at once. Man what a site this was to see and I am so glad I am getting this all on tape. Soon she stopped bouncing and let the guys take over working her with their cocks. Before long she had yet another crushing orgasm. When she had calmed down a little, she called John over to stuff his cock in her mouth. All the excitement must have had him right on the edge already cause he last only a couple of minutes before he filled her mouth with his hot cum which she swallowed without so much as missing a single drop. She sucked him until he pulled free of her mouth.

bigtoylvr
bigtoylvr
176 Followers
12