Wifes First Interracial Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdmd2626
jdmd2626
120 Followers

Michael guided her onto her back, keeping his cock inside of her as James took her hands and held them above her head. My wife said through clenched teeth, Fuck me till you come Michael, and fill me please. I need to feel you come. As Michael started pumping into my wife, her legs shot straight up in the air, spread wide. James guided his limp but long cock into my wife's mouth. She just held his cock in her mouth as Michael pumped his cock in and out of my wife's body. He was relentless, fucking her like she had never been fucked, fucking her as she asked for it until he lunged forward burying his cock deep within her pussy filling her with come. My wife let go of James cock as she clutched Michael's back, once again going over the edge again, legs wrapped around Michael's waist as her entire body shook in yet another orgasm.

They lay there together, my wife kissing Michael like a crazed woman until Michael pulled his huge cock out of her, leaving her pussy agape, cum running out of her. They broke the kiss and she motioned for me to come over where I held her tight as she stroked my cock. It had been hard now since we were in the Hot Tub. She looked at me and I bent to kiss her. Our lips met, she said "thank you." I told her she was beautiful and that I loved her. With that, I came in her hand.

Michael and James helped her up and off the bed. She couldn't really walk that well so I helped her back down the hallway. A huge crowd must have watched us as we had to weave through bodies, all smiling at me, my wife, Michael and James. We made our way to the changing rooms. Margaret stopped and gave me a deep kiss. My hand dropped to her pussy massaging it. Margaret said I'm going to get cleaned up, I'll meet you at the bar. I said you don't want to leave the club? Her response was No way, are you crazy, the night is just getting started!

jdmd2626
jdmd2626
120 Followers
12