Wife's First Threesome!

Story Info
Voyeur husband coaxes wife into taking on two hung guys.
7.1k words
4.37
243.3k
61
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darla
Darla
408 Followers

Approximately six months or so after I had made my husband’s two-way mirror fantasy come true, Jim approached me with the idea getting involved in a three-way? I asked him if he meant him, me and another man.

It was a Saturday morning and we were having coffee at the kitchen counter when he began to describe his next fantasy adventure!

“No, not me” he went on to explain. “I was thinking of you and two other men.” He then told me that he had already taken the liberty to contact a few guys through the same online dating service which I had used to contact Chris.

With that, he jumped up and hurriedly moved to the bedroom returning with a handful of pictures and emails which he had copied off the net.

“Here” he said handing me the wad of papers. “You can look through these and pick out the two guys you think you might like to meet.”

I thumbed through the stack and smiled at Jim exclaiming “You sure have been busy!” “How long you been thinking up this scheme?”

“Ever since I watched you and Chris” he admitted. “I have thought about it and think that you can handle two guys at once.”

“Oh you do?” I giggled and took another sip of coffee. “Are you sure?” I added.

“Oh yea!” he grinned. “That is, if you think you might want to try it?”

“Sweetie, if it makes you happy then I will try anything once!” I swallowed the last few drops of my coffee and began studying the potential contacts Jim had lined up.

Actually, the thought of two strange men treating me like a slut was already beginning to arouse me and crossing my legs, felt a little moisture between them.

I spent a few hours that morning going through the emails and pictures Jim had given me. I was glad that Jim had volunteered to run the errands giving me a chance to relax and ponder the situation.

I chuckled to myself from a wicked thought. I wondered how many married women had my dilemma that is, to pick out two perfectly strange men for the sole purpose of letting them fuck my brains out! What a choice!

As I poured through the emails and studied the pictures my thoughts began to run wild and I became so horny I was wishing that Jim was here to provide a little relief.

Despite that however, I finally decided on three of the mean Jim had contacted and retiring to the computer, sent each one an email introducing myself with as little personal information as possible. I also picked out a recent clothed photo of me which Jim had taken.

Having done that, I tried to concentrate on dong some housework. Jim returned and handing him the three pictures of the three I had settled on told him I would decide on two after receiving their response to my email.

“Great” he said and told me to keep checking my email until they responded.

The following morning I checked my email and had received a response from the three men. I read thru them and like the sound of all three but two of them lived quite a bit closer to us than the third, by close I mean within 75 miles and thought it would be easier to arrange a meeting.

The guy’s names were William who went by Will and Lewis who preferred Lew. I responded with a short email informing them that my husband would be contacting them to make the arrangements. I then told Jim of my decision so he could arrange everything. We agreed on the following weekend and that being settled, I tried to keep my mind on work.

I learned that when Jim is getting ready to watch me with other men, he keeps our sex to a minimum and by the time Saturday morning rolled around I was already one hot, nasty thinking slut! The thought of Chris’ big thick cock stretching my pussy was still on my mind and no matter how hard I tried not to think about it, I think I stayed wet all week!

Jim came home from playing golf early afternoon and I began to get ready. First I soaked in a nice hot bubble bath and then dressed in garters, hose and matching black bra and thong panties. Over that I slipped on a medium length dark blue skirt with a short slit up the side and a loose fitting light blue blouse. I applied a little make up and went in to get Jim’s approval.

“Let me see underneath” he instructed as I stood in front of him. I giggled and slowly turning, pulled my skirt up slowly until it was around my waist and wriggled my ass. “Oh yea!” Jim murmured.

“”Think they’ll like this?” I teasingly asked while still holding up my skirt.

“If not, they’re either dead or blind!” Jim said sarcastically. Jim then told me that we would be leaving since we had to meet these guys for drinks and dinner. I was surprised to find out that he had arranged for us to meet at the same lounge/restaurant were I had met Chris.

We walked out to get into the car and I was somewhat shocked to see a big older model Olds sitting in our driveway.

Where the hell did that thing come from?” I exclaimed. I was hoping that Jim had not gone out and bought an old car.

“I borrowed it from a guy at work” Jim told me as he opened my door to let me in. It was huge inside the thing and it hit me as soon as I looked into the back seat.

“Uh oh” I thought to myself. I immediately knew that he was expecting me to entertain these guys in the back seat of this car.

We backed out of the drive way and took off. Jim began to explain his plan for the evening. We would meet the guys for dinner and a couple drinks to see if the chemistry was right and all of us felt comfortable with each other. We would then proceed to drive out into the country and cruise a back road which Jim had scouted out earlier in the week.

Naturally, I would be in the back with the two guys. The old car had an unusually large rearview mirror in it and I guessed Jim would put it to good use. After dark he had planned to stop in a spot in the woods which he had found as well.

“Don’t worry” he went on, I threw a couple towel, blanket and flashlight in the trunk for later. “Also” he added “when I emailed these guys to make the arrangements, I told them to use you anyway they wanted, short of pain.”

“Also” Jim added, “when I emailed these guys to make the arrangements, I told them that you enjoyed being treated like a slut, being talked dirty to and being told what to do to please them!”

“Oh you did” I tried to act a little mad but knew it was no use. Jim was right, I did enjoy being told what to do by a man, having a man talk dirty to me and generally being treated like a whore. I suddenly thought of what Jim had told me before we were married and that is no matter what most men say, their idea of a perfect wife is someone who could be a Lady in public but a real whore in the bedroom!

We finally arrived at the lounge and parking the old clunker, went on inside to meet my “dates.” We were greeted by a hostess and we told her that we would wait around the bar since we were waiting on someone else. We then found a couple seats at the bar and ordered drinks.

“We’re just a few minutes early” Jim said as we sipped our drinks.

I was looking around the room when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning I saw a fairly handsome man about 6’4” tall, brownish thinning hair and blue eyes. He had somewhat of a beer belly but not too unsightly. He was dressed in nice fitting jeans, western style shirt and cowboy boots. He introduced himself as Lew.

We invited him to sit and have a drink. Jim told him that when Will arrived we would get a table. Lew sat down beside Jim and gave me a long look and I hoped it was one of approval. I gave him a big smile and grinning back, I knew then that he liked what he saw.

We talked and sipped our drinks for a few more minutes and I turned to see another guy walking up the steps to the bar and knew right away that it must be Will.

He walked right up and smiling down at me, stuck out his big hand introducing himself as Will. I shook his hand and then he shook hands with Jim. Will was shorter, probably about 6’ but was build stocky and didn’t have much fat on him. He had sandy blonde hair which was also thinning, blue eyes and a dark tan. I guessed that he worked outdoors a lot.

Jim suggested that since everyone was there, we should get a table and order dinner. He motioned for the hostess who found us a table. We all followed her, Jim leading the way, I was behind Jim and the two guys behind me. I smiled wickedly as I felt their eyes checking out my ass and legs as we headed toward the table.

The hostess sat us in a booth. I sat beside Jim opposite Will and Lew. We checked out the menu and the waitress took or orders. I ate a light supper, not because I was on a diet or anything, but mainly because I was already becoming too horny to think about food!

We all talked and chatted to get acquainted. Will was a building contractor which explained his dark tan. He was outdoors most of the time. Lew was in the carpet and tile business in his home town. Both men were in their early fifties. Will was 52 and Lew was 54 to be exact.

I could tell the guys were a little nervous as well and decided to try to break the ice and make them feel at ease. Lew was sitting on the outside of the booth and I excused myself to go to the ladies room. Jim got up and I slid across the seat while pulling my skirt up slightly. At the edge of the seat, I intentionally spread my legs wider than needed pausing at the edge long enough to reach back and grab my purse. I hoped to give Lew a nice beaver shot up my skirt before slowly rising and heading to the restroom.

He was smiling at me when I returned so I gathered he had noticed! Jim got up to let me back in the booth.

The two guys and I had one more drink. Since Jim would be driving, he decided to forgo the last round. Finally, Jim looked at the two guys and said “well guys, what you think?” “Think Darla could make you happy tonight?”

Almost simultaneously, both guys blurted out their approval. “I know she could make any man happy, I just hope we can do the same for her!” Will added with a laugh. Both guys were looking at me and I could see the look of lustful anticipation on their reddening faces.

I think they were loose and relaxed enough now to use me for their pleasure. I know I was ready!

Jim took out his wallet but the guys insisted that they pay. Taking care of the check, we all headed out to the parking lot. Leaving their cars parked there since more than likely we would be back before 2:00AM when they closed, we loaded up in the Olds.

I looked and Jim and with a nod, opened the back door and crawled inside. Will got in beside me and Lew started to get into the front beside Jim. I guessed that he figured that they would be taking turns with me.

“Don’t you want back here with me?” I giggled at Lew and patted the seat beside me.

“Oh, sure I do” he smiled and slid in beside me. Jim cranked the car and off we went headed for the country.

I noticed Jim adjust his rearview and laughingly told him that it was okay to look but not to wreck us! “Don’t worry” he assured me. “I’ll be careful.”

As we left the parking lot and started down the road Will put his arm up on the rear dash behind my head. Lew had his hands in his lap. I placed one hand on Wills left leg and one on Lew’s right leg and gently began to rub.

Will’s arm immediately fell around my shoulders and began to rub my left arm. Lew leaned toward me and bending slightly, kissed me.

Will wasted no time and I felt his hand rub down and gently squeeze my tit through my blouse. I moaned softly into Lew’s mouth as he continued kissing me. I ran my hands higher up their legs.

Lew pulled his mouth off of mine and Will pulled me toward him and glued his mouth to mine, thrusting his tongue into my waiting mouth. I sucked on his tongue as he explored.

I felt Lew delicately undoing the buttons of my blouse and as he pulled it out of my skirt. When all the buttons were undone, I leaned forward so he could undo my bra. Reaching around, he unsnapped it and my big tits fell out. He hissed slightly as he looked at my erect nipples.

“God, those are nice!” he exclaimed taking one firm tit in each hand and began to squeeze and knead them gently. Upon hearing Lew approve of my tits, Will took his mouth off of mine and starred at them also.

“Damn, you’re right Lew, she does have one hell of a set of tits!” “Let me have one” Will demanded and letting go of my right one, Will began to squeeze and play with it while Lew worked on the other one.

After a few minutes, both guys leaned down and taking a hard nipple in each of their mouths, began to suck and slurp all over my tits.

I threw my head back over the seat to enjoy both tits being sucked, licked and squeezed. My nipples are super sensitive and love having them sucked on.

Enjoying the sensations for a few minutes, I began to rub on up their legs until I reached the bulge in their pants. I grabbed and squeezed their already hard cocks and felt their bodies tense and both guys let out a moan as I rubbed and pulled on their cocks through their pants.

I felt one hand on each thigh and felt them rub inching their way up my skirt. I spread my legs slightly allowing them to get their hands to my crotch. My skirt rode up my thighs as I spread them a little wider. I then felt fingers gently rubbing up and down my crack through my panties.

They were still sucking on my tits while rubbing my crotch through the thin material of my panties.

I gave each of their cock’s one last hard squeeze and whispered to both of them to take them out. Both guys eagerly obliged me and jerking their zippers down, pulled their hard dicks out.

I took one in each hand and began to stroke and pump them. I looked at one and then the other as if sizing them up! Lew had a nice long cock, not as thick as Chris, but longer. Will had a big cock as well. His was thicker than Lew’s and slightly longer. I guessed Will to be about 9 inches and Lew to be about 7 inches or so. It didn’t matter to me, they were both nice looking circumcised cocks with big purplish knobs on them. And both were hard as rocks!

I stoked and pumped their cocks for them while Will kissed me again and Lew was busy squeezing my tits and feeling my pussy thru my soaked panties. I felt him push the crotch of my panties to one side and slowly push a finger past my swollen pussy lips up my wet hole.

It felt good as he swirled his finger around and started searching for my erect little clit.

Pulling his finger back out, he reached up and grabbed the waistband of my thong panties and gently started to tug on them. Raising my ass off the seat, I grabbed the hem of my skirt and jerked it up around my waist. Lew pulled my panties down over my hips, over my ass and completely off laying them on the rear dashboard.

I sat back down and his fingers pushed their way back up my hole. Will rubbed the naked flesh above my stockings while kissing me and squeezing my tits.

My legs were spread wide now as Lew fingered my wet pussy and feeling him get down on the floor between them, I turned slightly and leaned back against Will. Lew stuck his mouth to my slit and slowly started to lick up and down. Will watched as Lew licked and tongued my hot pussy. He kept playing with my tits.

After a few minutes, Will wanted his turn. Lew got back on the seat and I swiveled my ass on the seat and leaned back against Lew while Will got his mouth on my snatch, licking and sucking. Lew took his place on my tits, squeezing and playing with them while watching Will eat my cunt.

I glanced into the front to catch Jim peeking into the rearview mirror, his head jerking back and forth between mirror and road. I hoped he could see some of what was going on.

It was still early evening and daylight outside. We were on the back road Jim had mentioned and I was aware that we hadn’t passed as much as one car in our traveling so far. Thank goodness for that I thought to myself.

I let Will suck and slurp on my wet pussy for a few more minutes before straightening up and getting up on my knees on the seat facing Lew, bent down and pulled his hard dick into my mouth to suck. Will got back on the seat behind me and I felt his hands explore and rub the cheeks of my ass before spreading them and putting his mouth up to my exposed cunt. I spread my knees a little further apart to give him better access to my hot little hole.

I sucked on Lew’s long hard cock, my head slowly bobbing up and down on it while pumping it with one hand. While sucking, I undid the snap on his pants and tugging on them without taking my greedy mouth off of his hard dick, we managed to get them down far enough for me to reach between his legs to squeeze his big, cum filled ball sac. Lew had a huge set of balls! His sac was the biggest I had ever seen. I marveled at their size and thought what a load of hot jizm they must have!

Lew moaned and groaned as I worked on his cock and big balls. Will continued his tongue lashing of my wet pussy and it was all I could do to concentrate of making Lew feel good with my mouth.

I wriggled my ass in Will’s face as he stayed glued to my crotch, his tongue licking and lapping my dripping honey pot. I moaned softly onto Lew’s cock as I sucked and squeezed.

After a while I reluctantly pulled my mouth off of Lew’s beautiful cock and whispered that I better suck Will’s a little. “Take your pants off now” I instructed Lew. I turned around to face Will and bent down to take his hard cock in my mouth. “My God” I hissed under my breath. It seemed that Will’s cock had grown and looked larger now as I slowly stretched my warm mouth over the head of the bulbous purplish knob. I slid my mouth up and down the shaft. I had to undo Will’s jeans and we got them down to his knees.

Lew had taken off his pants before rubbing my ass and I felt his hot breath against my swollen pussy lips. I reached between Will’s legs and cupped his balls in my hand to knead and pull on them. His balls were not as big as Lew’s, but were bloated and tight with cum.

I sucked on Will for a while and Lew licked and tongued my hot snatch and it wasn’t long till I needed to feel my pussy filled with a hard cock!

I pulled my mouth off of Will’s long dick and telling him to get rid of his pants, turned and straddling Lew’s cock, slowly sank down onto it. Reaching underneath, I grabbed it and guided the head to my waiting cunt lips. I was super wet and once the big head got past my swollen lips, I sank down all the way, my ass resting in Lew’s lap.

I wrapped my arms around his head and started to slowly ride up and down the shaft of Lew’s hard manhood. He grabbed the cheeks of my ass and held on as I bounced up and down in his lap. He threw his head back against the seat and moaned as I fucked him.

Will had gotten his pants off and was sitting beside us and I felt his hand grab my tit and start to play with them as I rode Lew’s cock. I had my eyes closed in sheer pleasure as I felt Lew’s cock slide in and out of my wet cunt, his hands squeezing my ass and Will’s hand kneading my firm tits which jiggled and bounced as I humped Lew’s big dick.

Lew began to moan louder and his hands dug into the cheeks of my ass and I figured I better slow down before he lost it too soon. I eased down onto his cock and wriggled my ass around in his lap before whispering to him “I better let Will have a little now.”

I slowly eased off Lew’s juice coated dick and straddling will’s long and super hard dick took it in my hand and guided it to the entrance of my well lubed snatch and inched down onto it. Between Lew’s fucking and my own juices, I had no trouble sinking down on Will’s long dick to the hilt.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and began to ride him like I had Lew. He pulled my head down and kissed me long and passionately as I slowly fucked his hard pole.

He finally pulled his mouth off mine and holding me tightly around the waist, laid his head back on the seat, closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation of my hot little hole wrapped around his big dick.

Darla
Darla
408 Followers
12