Wife's First Threesome!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darla
Darla
408 Followers

Lew reached over to feel my jiggling tits as I slid up and down on Will’s cock.

“She’s got some tight pussy!” I heard Lew say.

All Will could do was groan and gasp out “uh huh!” I felt Lew’s other hand begin to rub my ass while playing with my tits as I bounced up and down on Will’s lap.

I was feeling so hot and horny by now and didn’t know if I could hold back much longer. I was really getting into all the attention given to every part of my body.

Will began to moan and groan a little louder now and I started to slow my rhythm down so not to make him lose his nut too soon as well. I rose up until just the head of his long dick was in and dropped myself down onto his lap and wriggled my ass around before easing off his cock.

Will moaned as the head of his cock popped out of my juicy hole. The shaft glistened with my hot pussy juices. I reached down and grabbing it, gave it a slight jerk and told Will how much I enjoyed it inside me. “Yours too” I told Lew with a big smile.

“Don’t worry baby” Will joked, “I’ll put it in that tight pussy as much as you want!” “I’m sure Lew will give you all he can as well.”

I sat back down in the seat and with my feet on the floor leaned over the back of the front seat to ask Jim if everything was alright and how long would it be before we got to his spot in the woods?

Jim told us that it wouldn’t be too much longer until we arrived at his spot.

While leaning over the seat, Lew got worked his way behind me and nudged me and told me to lean over the seat. So, I half stood up and lay across the back of the seat, my tits hanging in the front. I felt hands all over my ass and rubbing my wet pussy as I braced myself, my hands on the front seat.

Then I felt first one mouth then the other as both guys took turns licking and tonguing my slit. I closed my eyes and moaned as the sensation was heavenly.

I peeked at Jim and he was enjoying it all as I saw one hand on the wheel and the other rubbing his dick thru his pants. “You like watching me get fucked by other men?” I hissed at Jim knowing it would really drive him crazy.

I was splayed across the seat with my legs spread wide and both guys working on my pussy for a few minutes before I felt one of them grab me around the waist and pull backwards. I felt his fingers spread my pussy lips as he guided his hard cock back up my hole. It was Will and I sat in his lap facing the front seat. I leaned forward resting my arms on the back of the front seat.

He squeezed my ass as he pumped his hard cock in and out of my wet pussy. Lew reached underneath and massaged my swinging tits as Will fucked me. After a while, the guys swapped spots with me getting fucked from behind by Lew now.

My eyes were shut tight in sexual bliss as my pussy was being hammered now by Lew’s hard driving cock. I grunted and groaned as he fucked me hard, his crotch slapping against my ass each time he shoved up and in.

“Oh yea, fuck that pussy Lew, I think she’s gettin’ ready!” Will was encouraging Lew on. “Man, she’s one hot piece of ass, I know that!” Will added as he kept kneading my tits.

“Oh god yea” Lew grunted while still ramming his dick up my hole, each thrust getting a little harder.

“Ohhhhhh, ram that cock in!” I growled at Lew to fuck me not caring whether I lost it now or not, I was so damn hot and my pussy ached for relief.

All of a sudden I felt the car slow down and opening my eyes saw that it was getting dark outside and Jim had turned down a dirt road which ran thru a heavy wooded area. Sensing we were almost ready to stop, Lew slowed down his assault on my pussy and slowly eased his cock out.

I sat back in the seat and both guys took turns hugging and kissing me. Jim finally came to what appeared to be a clearing and eased the car to a halt. He shut the motor off and turning, told us that we could get out if we wanted.

Both guys got out and were completely naked. I crawled out and had on my skirt, garters, hose and heels. I walked around topless feeling the cool evening air against my hot skin. It was late summer so the evenings were beginning to cool down somewhat.


I surveyed the landscape and saw that we were parked at the edge of a clearing. I could hear water running and Jim said that there was a fairly large creek that ran nearby. At the edge of the woods I saw a big log about two feet off the ground lying between a couple of trees. The place was surrounded by woods and seemed very secluded.

Both Lew and Will had to take a piss and I watched them walk over to the edge of the woods, point their dicks at trees and could here their heavy stream splattering against the tree trunks.

Suddenly curios to watch a guy piss, I walked over and stood between them. “You guys need some help?” I giggled.

Both guys laughed and told me to grab their cocks and hold them while they finished pissing. I held their dicks and felt the heat from the hot piss flowing thru the shaft and out the tiny holes at the end of their cocks. It felt strange, their cocks pulsing with hot liquid as they pissed on those trees.

They both finished about the same time and giggling I asked “now what?”

“You have to shake them off” Will said. I bobbed them up and down with my hands shaking out the last few drops of their golden liquid. “Like this?” I laughed as I shook their dicks.

“That’s the way” Lew said with a smile. “What about you, after drinking all that liquor at the lounge we know you must have to pee by now” Lew added.

I admitted that I did and right away both guys said they wanted to watch. Hiking my skirt up I started to squat down to pee.

“Wait” Will said. He grabbed my hand and led me over to a stump which stood out of the ground a couple of feet high. He helped me up on it and squatting down near the edge, I felt a little odd knowing that two strange men were getting ready to watch me piss. It took a little effort but I finally managed to get my warm pee flowing.

Both guys were leaned over as close as they could get without getting splattered by my gushing pee. The seemed interested in watching the liquid coming out and I guessed neither of them had ever watched a woman piss before.

I finished and then it dawned on me that I had no tissue to wipe off with. “Uh oh” I exclaimed! “I need something to wipe off with.” Jim knowing my distress came over with a towel he had retrieved from the trunk and I wiped off before jumping off the stump.

One guy on each side of me, they took me by the hands and led me over to the log that I had spotted earlier. Lew sat down on the log and knowing what he wanted, I leaned down to kiss him before bending over to suck his dick. I was still amazed at the size of his huge ball sac. I cupped them in my hand and juggled them around while slurping on his hard cock. I marveled at their size as they hung down between his legs, bloated and full of his thick spunk as I squeezed and pulled on them,

Will wasted no time in getting his pleasure as he positioned himself behind me and guided his long hard dick past my pussy lips and up my dripping wet fuck hole. It slid in easily as I was thoroughly lubricated and ready.

He shoved about half the length in, pulled back until only the head was still lodged between my cunt lips and then gripping me around the waist, rammed it home with one hard shove and I grunted as his long dick hit bottom. His stomach slapped against my ass as he pulled out slowly and then rammed it home again.

I continued sucking Lew’s cock but had to release my firm grip on his big sac of nuts to use my hand to balance myself against Will’s hard thrusts. He kept on pulling it almost all the way out and then driving it home with so much force all I could do was grunt and hold on.

“Oh yea, slam that thing in there” Lew groaned to Will as he pumped me hard and fast. My mouth was still wrapped around Lew’s cock and I tried to concentrate on sucking him but my cunt felt like it was on fire and I needed relief!

“God this pussy’s tight and hot” was all Will kept muttering as he stroked me from behind. I knew between the feel of Lew’s velvety cock head against the back of my throat, his hands hanging on to me swaying tits and Will pounding my hot pussy as hard as he could while gripping me tight by the waist, I was reaching an orgasm in a hurry.

Will started groaning and grunting as he rammed his big tool home making a loud slapping noise each time his stomach bounced off my ass. I knew he was close to losing his load and I arched my back lifting my ass up in the air just a little more and he let out one last loud groan and I felt his big cock pulse and throb as his hot cum started spurting, filling my nasty little cunt with white cream.

“Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh!” Will kept groaning and ramming his cock as he sprayed the inside of my wide open pussy with his jizz. “Oh god, your pussy is so hot” shouted Will as he finally began to slow down, draining the last few drops of his thick seed out of his tight balls.

Listening to the dirty talking by Will and Lew combined with the feeling of Will’s hard fucking and the sensation of his hot juice coating the insides of my cunt sent me over the edge too!

I felt my pussy start to constrict around Will’s cock and sensing I was getting ready to cum, Will pumped me slow and easy as I soaked the shaft of his dick with my hot pussy juices. I had to pull my mouth off of Lew’s cock as the feeling was too intense.

I let out a loud long scream as my climax rocked me from head to toe! I jerked and shook, my body one big nerve ending as the intense feelings were overwhelming.

“Oh man” Lew hissed as I shook and jerked on Will’s beautiful prick, “you’ve got her Cumming!”

“Oh yea!” Will groaned. “She’s soaking my cock with her hot cum.” “Yea baby, yea baby” Will kept moaning each time my pussy would constrict around his thoroughly soaked cock.

Will shoved his spent cock up my hole one last time and gripping me tightly around my waist, held me impaled onto his cock for one last feel before slowly pulling it out. The big head popped out with a sucking noise and his load of white creamy jizm gushed out of my overflowing hole. Will paused long enough to enjoy the cream pie he had left!

Though my knees were wobbly from a mind blowing climax, I sort of half squatted as Will’s thick spunk poured out of my cunt and splattered in the dirt. I was aware that Jim had walked over and had his flashlight trained on my crack watching the thick globs of white liquid draining out of me.

After a few minutes, he handed me a clean towel so that I could wipe off. I tried to straighten up but was still shaky.

“Oh god, that was great!” I said with a nasty little giggle. “I need a break for a minute or two now” I added.

“That was great for me too” exclaimed Will! “I’ve never cum so hard in my life” he said with a smile and gave me a kiss and hug.

The guys let me rest a few minutes as I walked around to catch my breath and cool down a little. Beads of sweat had covered my forehead during the intense fucking and subsequent orgasm.

While I rested, the guys talked and laughed. I heard them thank Jim for inviting them to be a part of such a wonderful and erotic evening. Jim told them that he was enjoying the evening too.

My skirt had fallen back down over my ass as I walked around. The night air began to cool me off and felt good. I then saw Jim take the blanket out of the trunk and the guys spread it out on the ground.

Stretching out on the blanket, Lew looked at me with a wicked grin and I knew he was more than ready to blow his load! I slowly walked over, straddled him while standing and turning around to face his feet, bent over slightly pulling my skirt back up over my ass. Wriggling it around, I teased Lew a little and asked him with a deliberate sexy voice “I’ll bet you’re ready for some of this aren’t you?”

“You better know it” he stammered, “I can’t wait to get my hard cock in that thing!”

With that I squatted down, grabbed his cock and guided it to the lips of my slick hole. I sat down on his hard rod sinking the shaft up my soaked cunt to the hilt and wriggled my ass grinding it onto his lap. I was sitting on his cock with my back to his head. My knees were by his sides and I leaned forward slightly resting my hands on his knees. I was hoping he would have a good view of his cock sliding in and out of my wet fuck hole.

He grabbed the cheeks of my ass and squeezed as I rocked back and forth on his hard pole. I couldn’t resist and reaching underneath me and between his legs, cupped his huge balls in one hand and gently tugged on them. They felt tight and full and the thought of him emptying them in me was getting me hot again!

Lew let me fuck him like this for a few minutes while Will came over stood beside Lew and shoved his cock in my face. I tasted his cum and my cunt juice on his flaccid dick as I sucked it into my waiting mouth. I only had to suck for a few minutes when I felt it grow hard in my mouth.

Lew had other ideas though and gently pulling his cock out nudged me and told me to lie down. I slid off his lap and got on my back. The blanket felt good underneath me and I was glad the guys had found a nice soft clump of grass to spread it out on.

Lew positioned himself between my legs, took hold of my ankles and pulled my legs up and over his shoulders while guiding his cock back up my pussy. He began to pump me slowly at first. As he settled into a rhythm, his strokes got longer and harder and he began to moan each time his cock hit home.

He was ramming it in now and his heavy ball sac was slamming against my ass which provided an additional pleasure to me! But, I knew he couldn’t keep this pace up for long and I was right as his body started to shake and he grunted loudly as he reached his climax.

He rammed his cock home one last time before I felt it throb and grow inside me before feeling his warm thick cum spraying my already soaked cunt walls. He let loose a torrent of thick gushing spunk as he grunted and groaned in pure animal lust! I held the cheeks of his ass tightly and urged him on.

“Fill me with your hot cum!” I coaxed Lew. I was trying to bring him as much pleasure as possible. “That’s it, oh baby, I feel your hot cum filling my cunt!”

My ass was up off the blanket and I rotated it around in a circular motion to ad to the sensation of his climax.

“Oh god, Oh god, Oh god!” was all he could mutter as he emptied the rest of his load into my overflowing snatch. He was breathing heavily and his body jerked as he emptied the last few drops of thick seed into my cunt.

With one final long, low moan he collapsed onto my chest to catch his breath.

“Oh baby” he whispered into me ear, “that was the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had!”

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and gave him a good squeeze. “I loved it too!” I whispered.

Lew lay there for a few seconds before slowly easing up and off of me. His semi hard cock popped out of my pussy with a squishing noise and his load gushed out all over the blanket. I didn’t make any effort to move as I knew Lew was wanting to watch his seed pouring out.

Will brought me the towel and I wiped off before getting up to cool off again.

It was not real late yet and I was hoping the guys were not through. The thought of my cum filled pussy and looking at their cocks swinging as they walked around kept me excited and I knew I could cum some more!

It was around 11:00PM by now but there was a nice big full moon which provided just enough light in the clearing to see what was going on. I know that Jim used his flashlight every now and then to get a close up view of the guy’s cocks pounding my ass.

Will reached for his pants and I half yelled “you guys are not done yet are you?”

I looked at them and smiled seductively.

“Hell no” Will blurted. “We can go all night if you want!”

I laughed, “I don’t know about all night, but I’m still horny and need some more of those hard cocks!”

Well, we wound up having a nice long fuck and suck session which I will have to write about in my next story!

Darla
Darla
408 Followers
12