Wife's First Threesome

Story Info
The first time I brought a friend home to experience my wife.
1k words
4.02
50k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I brought a friend home after helping him with some late night work. We got to my house about midnight, my wife was already in her lace nighty. No bra, lace panties. She let us in and then try to escape to the bedroom but I beckon her to stay with us in the living room.

We sat on the couch leaving a spot between us for my wife. She gets us drinks and then I guide her by her hand to sit down between the two of us. She's nervous but we continue to talk about the work evening. I start rubbing her back which turns her in to putty. My friend Allen starts doing the same.

I turn the conversation to my wife's view of herself. Talking about how she's insecure of her 36c's at which Allen jumps to complementing her breast. I began to massage her shoulders and mention Allen is good at massaging. So Allen is massaging my wife's back and she is melting.

We still are talking about her breast. She push her chest out looking down at her twins disagreeing with both of us. So I tell her show him, she immediately turn blush red and timidly shakes her head no. I urge her to and I begin to slide her Top down, she doesn't resist.

Allen gasps as her right boob pops out. Allen immediately begins caressing her exposed nipple, causing her large areola to shrink as her nipple harden. I pulled out the left boob at that point. I was pleased to see her left nipple had constricted as well.

My wife was trembling as we groped her hefty 36c's. She rolled her head back, moaning, by now Allen was sucking on her left tit as I sucked on the right. Allen kept one hand on the back of her neck, massaging it, as his lips were massaging all over her breast.

I began stroking my free hand up and down her thigh. Working my hand to her inner thigh. She spread her legs apart when my hand reached the inner thigh. Then I felt the heat from the outside of her lace panties.

I stroked my fingertips on the outside of her lace panties. Tracing her labias and clitoris. My wife was extremely wet. I started to nibble on her neck as I pulled the lace to the side and flicker her bare clit as I whispered in her ear that Allen is also great at eating pussy.

She responds "oh yeah" and opens her legs more. Allen drops down to his knees with no hesitation. Licking, sucking, and nibbling on her juicy married pussy. My wife already pulled my cock out of my shorts, stroking it.

I stand up on the couch so my dick is leveled with her mouth. She greedily wraps her lips around my shaft, taking my head to the back of her throat.

Feels so good with her moaning as she's being licked out. I can't resist and go deeper push in. Face Fucking my pretty wife like a cock whore, gagging her, twisting her nipples.

Suddenly my wife orgasms, sending spasms through out her body. I tell her to return the favor to Allen, suck my friend's cock. She pulls him up by the ears and begins to make out with him as her hands work on his belt and zipper to free his throbbing meat.

Allen climbs up on the couch and grabs a fist full of her hair, guiding his thick dick into her open mouth. I get between her legs and start to lap at her soaking wet pussy.

Like a cock hungry slut my wife is deep throating Allen's 10 inch rod. He let go of her hair and is squeezing her tits, pinching her rock hard nipples.

My horny wife is thrusting her hips against my face. I keep my tongue stiff, shoving it deep into her cunt, meeting her thrusts. Our rhythm quickens, her free hand grabs the back of my head, shoving my face into her drenched twat.

I continue to tongue Fuck her. Suddenly I hear Allen grunting then loudly moaning. I look up to see my wife bopping furiously on his cock. Then she stops bopping, her lips still wrapped around his shaft as Allen yells out, shooting his hot sticky cum down my wife's throat and filling her mouth.

My wife blew her second load right into my face, orgasming as Allen unloaded his wad in her mouth. Her lips stay firmly locked on his cock, not one drop came out.

She's never really swallows but as turned on as she was, I just heard her gulp, then continued to bop up and down his cock. Draining it dry.

He fell backward on the couch slowly in exhaustion of his orgasm. His cock withdrawing from my wife glistening lips.

I lapped up the remaining of her silky pussy cream and leaned back exposing my throbbing cock to her which she immediately straddled taking my full pulsating shaft balls deep into her juicy eager cunt.

Allen took the opportunity to go clean up in our restroom. I grab the back of my wife's neck and pull her to me for deep passionate kisses. Lips locking, tongue twisting as she grinded my cock deep in her womb.

My wife's mouth had Allen's musky scent fresh of his semen released down her throat. The fact that I did not hold back from deep french kissing my Sexual Goddess brought forth a huge orgasm, making her eyes roll back in her head as her body trembled with waves of euphoria.

My threshold had been reached by my wife's orgasmic quivers and I exploded hot jets of sticky white cum all inside her welcoming pussy. Overflowing with my load it squirted out her sweet quivering pussy lips oozing down my shaft.

She look me in the eyes and said she wants more. Unfortunately Allen had to go home to his unsuspecting wife. Plus he was not ready for a round two. As he left I knew i had to find a guy who could last all night with my Hotwife.

We continue fucking till the break of Dawn, talking about it, and of other possible candidates for my Shedevil.