Wife's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she said to me, “Paul, I want you to finger fuck my pussy at the same time but don’t make me cum as that’s reserved for Steve tonight.”

The look on his face said it all as she took his dick in her mouth. I could see her cheeks going in and out as she sucked him. One of her hands rubbed his balls and the other rubbed up and down his shaft. He was still playing with her nipples and I had three fingers plunging in and out of her. Needless to say Steve didn’t last very long and he called out with pleasure that he was cumming and I could see his cock pumping his hot spunk deep into my wife’s willing mouth. He seemed to go on for ages as his cock was milked dry by Cindy’s lips. Eventually she took it out and she turned to me and opened her mouth. It was still full of Steve’s spunk and she ran her tongue through it and then started swallowing it. I wanted her to suck me like that but I knew I could never produce as much spunk as Steve. I had to slow down my wanking, as I didn’t want to cum yet. I had certainly enjoyed watching my sexy wife suck a teenager’s spunk out of his cock. Cindy then said,

“The look on your face tells me enjoyed that, it’s my turn now. I’m going to fuck you and this time you’re going to cum inside me. Don’t worry I can’t get pregnant.”

Steve was soon hard again and as he lay on his back, Cindy positioned herself so that she was over his cock. She turned to me and said,

“Open my lips so Steve can get his cock into your wife’s soaking wet pussy.”

I held her open and he slid his length into her. I wasn’t sure if Cindy could get it all inside her. I watched from behind as he stretched her to her limit. Fortunately she was so wet that it made it easier to get inside. She lowered herself about four or five inches and slowly withdrew to the tip without letting his cock slip out. She continued this for a few minutes. The look on her face told me she was in heaven. She said to him,

“Play with my tits, play with my nipples, as hard as you can, pull then, squeeze them, pinch them, harder, harder, harder.”

By now she was plunging his cock deeper and deeper into her. I couldn’t believe how much she was taking inside her. Soon the whole ten inches was disappearing inside her as she literally fucked herself on his huge pole. She said to me,

“Wank over me, as you watch your wife take another cock. Mmm.. that’s good. Keep going. I’m almost cumming. No, it’s too good, I must slow down, I want it to last and I want to enjoy it. I’m going to cum soon. Don’t stop Steve, give me your cock, I want you to fuck my pussy all the time, I can still taste your spunk, I want your spunk deep inside me. Paul, cum over my tits, let Steve rub it into my nipples, come on Paul. Wank faster. Cum on my tits, I want your spunk on my tits, stand beside me, let me watch you wank yourself as your wife gets fucked. That’s it, closer, get closer to my face, I’m watching my husband wank over me, cum now, cum over my tits….”

Two more quick rubs and I was there. Steve removed his hands for an instant as I shot spurt after spurt of hot cum over Cindy’s tits.

He immediately rubbed it into her nipples and carried on playing with them. Suddenly Cindy started cumming. “I’m there, oh fuck, I can’t last any longer, I’m cumming, oh it’s so good.”

She finally plunged herself as deep onto his cock as she could as all of it disappeared inside her and whole body shook and shook and shook as her orgasm crashed through her body. Even this didn’t stop her, she needed more and as soon as one orgasm subsided, she let another build up and soon she was on her third and fourth orgasm. She said to Steve,

“I want you to cum inside me. I want you to shoot your hot spunk deep inside my pussy”.

She rode faster and faster up and down on his cock. The whole ten inches was disappearing inside all the time.

“Tell me when you’re cumming”, she said.

In only a few minutes he told her he was almost there. As she felt the twitching of his orgasm she plunged down as hard she could knowing that his cum was jetting deep into her body. She wanted her whole body to be awash with spunk. We all collapsed on the bed and relaxed for a few minutes. I went downstairs to top up the wine glasses. When I got back I found Steve laying on his back and Cindy was holding her left tit and feeding it into Steve’s mouth. He was sucking really hard on the nipple. Her other hand was stimulating his balls and cock and enticing it to a full erection again. He was playing with Cindy’s other nipple with one hand and the other hand was playing with her clit. I sat down on the armchair opposite and continued to watch them. I slowly got hard again and gently stroked my growing cock.

He was fully hard again and playing with Cindy’s nipples and clit, she was soon ready for another helping of his dick. Now she lay down with her face positioned next to his cock. With her hands, her tongue, her lips and mouth she played with this cock that was giving her so much pleasure. Steve was still busy with his fingers on her clit and finger fucking her at the same time. Soon Cindy was ready for another bout of sexual pleasure. All she had to decide was how she wanted it. She asked him what way he wanted to fuck her.

He replied,

“On top of you this time and then when I cum for the last time I’ll fuck you from behind which I guarantee you are going to absolutely love.”

Cindy rolled over and bent her legs at the knee and Steve positioned himself between them. Her pussy was still wet as he placed his cock at the opening and gently started putting it inside her. Cindy moaned with pleasure as he very slowly started sliding his cock in and out of her. I loved the sight of my sexy wife being thoroughly serviced by this young stud.

She called over to me.

“Come and suck my nipples”.

I knelt beside her and took them one by one into my mouth and sucked them to full erection. She took hold of my cock and started wanking me and said,

“Cum over my tits or face as Steve brings me to orgasm. Cindy’s breathing and wanking of my cock was getting faster as her orgasm approached. I stopped sucking her nipples and sat up beside her. I replaced her hand with mine as I continued wanking myself off. I knew she was almost there and I couldn’t take my eyes off Steve’s cock pounding in and out of my wife’s pussy. Cindy shouted out as her orgasm started taking over her body and I wanked myself just a little faster and managed to direct my cum to land on her face just as she desired. Steve slowed down but Cindy told him not to stop as she went into another multiple orgasm. He hadn’t cum this time as he said earlier he was saving his last amount of spunk for Cindy’s final fucking from behind. Steve let Cindy recover and asked her if was ready for his grand finale. She agreed that she was.

He told her what he wanted. “I want Paul to sit with his back against the headboard and Cindy can kneel on all fours facing him with her face directly in front of his cock. I will fuck Cindy from behind and she will tell me exactly what she wants me to do. We all agreed that this would be great. I sat against the headboard. Cindy knelt in front of me and I kissed her deeply. I reached forward and played with her nipples. Her nipples were so hard. Steve positioned himself behind her and said,

“Okay, let me know what to do”.

Cindy was inches from my face and looked me straight in the eye. It was as if she was talking directly to me.

“Steve, touch me with your huge cock. Rub it slowly against my lips. Oh, that’s so good, now gently ease it inside me only an inch or so and let it rest there. Oh that’s heaven, now another couple of inches, really slowly, I need to savour this feeling, now slowly withdraw it but don’t take it right out, leave an inch or so in. That’s lovely. Now in again a bit further, it’s so wide my pussy is really stretching, now out a bit, I can’t last much longer, I’ve never felt so much sexual pleasure. Out a bit really slow and then plunge it in as deep as you can. Oh fuck, I can’t believe how good this feels, again, do it exactly the same again, take it almost out slowly and then plunge it fully in. I can’t wait to feel you shoot your spunk up me.”

She was now wanking my cock, sliding her clenched fist up and down the shaft and licking my balls lovingly. Although I had cum enough I knew she was going to get me there again. It was the sexiest sight ever with us face to face talking directly to me telling me exactly what she wanted her virile young stud to do to her.

“Faster, faster, I can’t wait any longer, deeper, get it further in me. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy fuck it hard, faster, faster, oh yes I’m almost there, cum inside me shoot your spunk up me. Cindy came again loudly as she kissed me and managed to wank yet a further load of spunk out of my cock as I shot over her tits. We all literally collapsed in a heap and lay for several minutes recovering. I looked and saw Cindy’s pussy leaking her own juices and Steve’s cum all over the bed. Cindy was leaning against me and playing with our cocks. Steve was hard again and although Cindy and I had had enough, Cindy wanted him to cum one final time. She stroked him faster and when she put the tip on her lips and wanked him. It was only a matter of minutes before he was unloading another load of his cum deep into Cindy’s mouth.

Cindy asked if Steve could come round again. She looked at me for an answer and I said he could as long as I organised it and only once a week. We all agreed at that. Our sex life was great even after Steve had been and after about a week, I decided to speak to Steve and arranged for him to come round that evening. I didn’t tell Cindy and we both went off to work. I was horny all morning thinking about watching Cindy and Steve together and at lunchtime I phoned her. She works in a big open office and is easily overheard when she is on the phone so she has to be careful what she says.

I told her I had arranged for Steve to come round tonight and to start thinking about what he was going to do to her and how she would enjoy lowering her pussy down onto his huge cock and fucking his spunk out of him and having it deep inside her. I could tell by her voice that she was getting excited. She was trying to keep calm but I could tell she was getting horny. I told her how her mouth would soon be full of his cock and she would soon be tasting his hot spunk. Eventually she said, ‘Thank you, Sir for calling’, and put the phone down. Shortly afterwards I got an e-mail from her telling me what a tease I was and that her knickers were soaking wet and she was going to really enjoy herself that night if she could wait and didn’t have to go to the toilet and play with herself.

When I got home she handed me her knickers. They were soaking wet. I really had made her horny just thinking about what was going to happen later. She wanted to know what time Steve was coming round but I didn’t tell her and told her he would be here later. Somehow we managed to eat although our minds were clearly on something else. We went upstairs and I undressed her and took her to the shower. I got in with her and soaped her all over. Her nipples hardened instantly as I washed her tits and when I put my hand in between her legs she was soaking wet from her cunt juices. My fingers slipped inside easily and as I started finger fucking her. I realised I had to stop and let her prepare for later. I was very hard and wanted to fuck her but knew I had to wait too. We got out of the shower and I dried her. She thought I had finished but I made her sit on the edge of the bath and got my shaving foam and sprayed it over her pussy and started shaving her. I was very careful and in a few minutes Cindy was the proud owner of a totally shaved pussy, which needless to say was now even wetter. She went through into the bedroom and sat down at her dressing table. Then she started putting her make up on. She found her deep crimson red lipstick and coated her lips liberally and then applied a lip-gloss to help it stay on although I knew she would soon be transferring it to Steve’s cock.

As she put on her make up, I was telling her what we were going to do to her tonight and how she was going to get well and truly fucked in the mouth as well as in her pussy. Her hands were in her lap and I had to make sure she wasn’t playing with herself. When I made her open her legs wide I could easily see how wet she was. She kept telling me to hurry up and asking when Steve would be here. I teased her and wouldn’t tell her. I was getting a huge amount of pleasure getting her even more excited and was becoming so horny that I was very tempted to fuck Cindy there and then. Her nipples were of course very large and she coated them with the same lipstick. This I couldn’t resist and sucked it straight off again. They tasted delicious. But she re-applied the lipstick once more. I stood back and looked at the sight of my very sexy wife. She was almost ready but then said she was going to give Steve an extra special surprise. I asked her what but she wouldn’t tell me. Cindy told me to go downstairs and wait.

Steve had already let himself in and was sitting there. Two minutes later, Cindy called us both upstairs and we walked in to the bedroom. She was dressed in her black PVC outfit. A short, figure hugging, mini-dress with cream hold-up stockings and thigh-high boots. An elbow length pair of tight, black PVC gloves completed the outfit. She wore a pearl choker necklace and her hair was up exposing her neck and shoulders. Steve undressed quickly and already his ten-inch cock was fully erect. He stood beside Cindy and she couldn’t take her eyes off his cock. He couldn’t take his eyes off her gorgeous PVC clad body. She wrapped her gloved fingers around his erect cock, teasing him as she ran her hand down the shaft. She got on her knees and sucked him deep in her mouth, stretching her bright red lips round his shaft. She ordered me not to touch her and made me sit down as she wanked him slowly and then knelt on the bed and told Steve to put it inside her. He thrust into her as she moaned with pleasure. He made love to her all over the bedroom as I wanked slowly at the sight of my horny wife getting serviced by her young stud. He came inside her two or three times and Cindy climaxed again and again. Cum fell from her fucked pussy onto her black boots as she wiped it off with her gloved fingers and licked them clean. She got on her hands and knees again, on the floor as he pumped her from behind, ramming his dick in her. After she had cum several times Cindy told Steve to lie on the floor as she climbed onto him. Steve pushed into her and leaning forward and exposing her arsehole, she told me to place my hard dick against her bum and push in slowly at the entrance to her arse and insert it inside and no more. I slipped into her from behind as Cindy worked her pussy up and down his length. After a few minutes of this, I started to cum and pulled out, jetting up her back and over her bum. Steve was almost coming and she pushed down on him as he spurted more hot spunk deep in her body. We all collapsed in a heap.

Since then, Cindy has insisted her young lover pampers her regularly and has even taken on his friend as well, letting them both use her sexy body to satisfy themselves, dressing up for them and letting them take photos of her.

12