Wife's First Time Shared

Story Info
Wife is blindfolded and fucked by a stranger!
1.4k words
4.13
102k
58
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
floorit69
floorit69
35 Followers

Let me start off by describing my wife. She has brown hair, brown eyes, and is a bbw! She has 46 DD breasts and a pussy to die for. She has always been very into sex, and is ready to go anytime and any place. My wife has never been with another man and is

We had recently begun to talk about doing a threesome with another guy. I told her that my fantasy was to see her fucked by another guy. Maybe even with a bigger dick then I have. She always laughed it off saying that I was crazy. But she said that she was willing to think about participating in a threesome with another man.

During sex I would bring up a threesome and her pussy would immediately begin to cream. The thought of a second set of hands on her body immediately excited her. Especially when we would be having sex while she was wearing a blindfold. I always imagined that she was fantasizing about me being another man.

One night she was giving me a blow job before bed. During the blowjob, I insert two fingers into her pussy. I began to caress her gspot while slowly fucking her with my fingers. She immediately begins to respond and push back against my fingers. Then came the moans, the beautiful moans. There is something about a woman moaning with pleasure while there mouth is full that drives me wild. I slowly pick up the speed of my fingers to match her rhythm. I make continuous and firm contact with her spot as she continues to work my hard shaft. Without warning I begin to climax and she swallows every single drop. We eventually drift off to sleep.

A couple hours later I wake up and roll over to her. I drape my arm around her and my hand finds it's way onto her big breast. As soon as my hand touches her breast she immediately begins to kiss me with earnest. The kiss is so intense that my dick immediately begins to grow. She doesn't even hesitate when she tells me to fuck her. I immediately insert my dick into her extremely wet pussy and it slides in easily. I then begin to fuck her hard and fast. Making sure she feels every inch of my 7 inch dick. She is moaning with every stroke. As I am moving in and out I reach down and take her left tit into my mouth. Her nipple immediately becomes hard in my mouth. I begin to tease her nipple with my tongue. My tongue slowly exploring her dark pink aureola in circles around her nipple. I then make smaller circles until my tongue makes contact with her nipple. At that point her pussy tightens around my cock and she immediately has a powerful orgasm. I then bite her nipple lightly and she responds by saying harder! I immediately grant her request and she has another orgasm. I then slow my motion down to a slow pace, letting her feel every inch of me slide in and out of her very tight pussy. I keep slowly fucking her until she is begging me to take her from behind. I immediately let her up and immediately insert my dick. Her pussy responds immediately and she has yet another orgasm. I keep fucking her and ask if she wants to have a threesome. She immediately responds that she does, and I release my load into her pussy. As we lay down on the bed, she looks over to me and asks.. "So how will this work?"

A few months later I finally find someone who I think my wife would enjoy. He claims to have a thick 9 inch cock, and loves to fuck a sexy bbw. I set up the meet in secret and cannot wait for this to happen. The plan is that we will meet and I will blindfold my wife and he will sneak in and start her off with oral. I will then join in and we will go from there.

The day finally comes and I take my wife to a fancy hotel for the night. When we are there she immediately gets naked and I blindfold her. He sneaks into the room and immediately begins to lick her pussy. I watch as he expertly teases her clit with his tongue. He begins to move down her pussy to her love hole. paying special attention to her pussy lips, which as he discovers are very sensitive.

Two orgasms in my wife has not noticed anything out of the ordinary. I have come to the conclusion that I am not going to join in and I will let him fuck my wife all by himself.

He continues to tease her clit, slowly sucking it into his mouth. Each time he does that she lets out a nice loud moan. He inserts a finger and begins to finger fuck her. She immediately moans and tells him to make her cum. He begins to work her gspot in a come hither motion. As he continues to lick her clit. I could tell by her breathing and by the way her nipples begin to harden that she is liking this very much. He continues to work her pussy and clit until she begins to moan.. I watch as my wife begins to squirt. Her love juices spray over his face and fingers as she lets out a long content sigh. She then begs for him to fuck him!

I never knew that my wife could squirt and immediately my dick is rock hard and is getting harder. Watching my wife get pleasured like never before is unbelievable.

Now he stands up and pulls her closer to him. I think to myself, that this is the part where she finds out that it is not me and I am extremely nervous. As he places his large and very thick dick at her entrance I hold my breath. I look at her face as he begins to insert his dick in her. Her face contorts in pain as her pussy expands to take in this very large dick. She doesn't move to stop him as he slowly inserts about two inches of his length into her. She immediately lets out a loud moan as she begins to cum again. She tells him to fuck her with his big dick. That was all the motivation he needed, and he begins to insert all nine inches into her. Finally after a few rough patches he is entirely in her and he begins to slowly fuck her. As he is fucking her my wife is moaning, and it sounds completely different then usual. Every inch of him is making her moan louder and louder. She tells him to fuck her harder, and he begins to fuck her hard and fast. She is now screaming with pleasure and she begins to have what seems to be the biggest orgasm of her life. She pulls him closer to her and they begin to kiss. Their tongues come together as she moans in his mouth. It seems that now she is cumming with every long stroke. I get a closer look as he is fucking her and I can see that his dick is full of her cream. Every stroke he has even more cream on his dick. I cannot believe how wet her pussy is.

I find myself stroking my dick as I watch my wife get what seems to be, the fuck of her life.

He removes his dick and turns her around. He immediately inserts his dick back into her pussy and begins to fuck her from behind. At this time, I decide that my wife needs to suck my dick. I move in front of her and put my dick at her lips... she doesn't immediately open her mouth, since she is in the midst of a huge orgasm. She finally says, "I was wondering when you would join in" and she takes my dick into her mouth. She begins to suck my dick with a passion and vigor I have never before experienced. The moans with her mouthful nearly drive me to an immediate orgasm. I look behind her and see this stranger who my wife has never seen or met fucking my wife. I reach down and take her tits into my hands and she releases my dick and has another screaming orgasm. She immediately begins to take my entire dick into her mouth and I am completely excited. He begins to cry out and cums inside of her pussy as I begin to cum into her mouth.

He immediately gets dressed and leave as per our plan. I start to think.. that I had just been cuckolded and loved it! My wife is just laying there in the afterglow of the best fuck of her life.

floorit69
floorit69
35 Followers