Wife's First Time With Black Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked me to orchestrate what positions I wanted her to be fucked in, I said doggy style and with my cock in her mouth. This would be the first threesome for either of us. Tre soon was fucking her hard from behind and she would have to take my cock out of her mouth as he was fucking her hard now. She continued to stroke me and soon enough, she screamed out loud, I am sure the neighbors heard as she started to orgasm, this orgasm continued as she was screaming and soon enough, her screams were enough to put both Tre and myself over the edge and we unloaded our stored up seed into both ends of her. When we got done, we all laid down on the bed with Traci. Tre said he would give us a little time alone as he went off to the bathroom to clean up.

Traci and I started to make out and then she looked into my eyes and asked if it would be OK if he stayed overnight, I smiled a huge smile at her and said only if she makes breakfast for us. When Tre came back in the room, She asked him if he could stay the night. He looked at me and I nodded to him. He said, hell yes but I have to take the van back. We laughed that would probably be best because the neighbors would all wonder what broke in our house, especially after hearing Traci's screams. We all laughed, he said he would be back in about an hour. When he left, she started to tell me how it felt and how amazing it was. I soon felt my cock becoming rock hard again, she asked me if I wanted to feel what a stretched out pussy full of black cum felt like. She then straddled my cock and slid me in. It felt different but it was the most amazing her pussy has ever felt to me. She started talking dirty, something she never did, telling me about how she was going to fuck Tre hard all night long. She told me that she wanted all three of us to take Friday off so we could stay home all day also and fuck like rabbits.

This was the first of an ongoing relationship that we have with Tre and she never has realized that I set the entire thing up. Our marriage has never been better as our sex life has never been better. We still have the rule of only fucking when I am present and I know that she has kept that true because there is no way to hide a stretched out pussy.

12