Wife's Friend with Benefits Ch. 03

Story Info
My Wife and her 'Friend' finally get a moment alone.
7.6k words
4.42
41.7k
44

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkBreezly
DarkBreezly
629 Followers

Authors note: The usual warmings come with this note. If you have read the previous two, then I expect they aren't needed, but just in case. This story is technical about cheating, though I don't see it that way. If this offends you, I suggest stopping now. If you enjoy a hot, loving wife story, then I encourage you to continue.

*

Watching my wife writhe on the bed in obvious arousal is normally an exciting sight for me, that would encourage me to some action. She was clearly having some vivid sexual dream, as I could hear sensual moans with each of her subtle movements. Not to mention, her hand was softly moving over her exposed pussy, having pulled up her nightshirt over her voluptuous hips. I say normally because two things were keeping me from acting. First, my wife doesn't normally play with herself, or have the level of dream that would get the reaction that she is having now. Second, less than twelve hours ago, I watched my wife fuck our friend Jose like a desperate teenager at a friend's party. Don't get me wrong, that was all according to plan, I wanted her to fuck him. It's just that now, seeing her in such an unusual, aroused state so soon after such an encounter has caused me to pause.

Unexpected doubt started to creep into my thoughts. Having imagined my wife being with another man for a long time, and now that it had actually happened, creates two very different states of mind. Not that I was concerned, not at all, but seeing her in such a state made me wonder who was the one in her dreams to get her so aroused. I am not stupid, I know she had fantasies of Jose before, an I fully expect there to be more in the future. Was I...jealous? Maybe, I guess. I wanted to be sure things hadn't changed, and though we spoke a little about it last night, we were both too tired to have any meaningful discussion on the topic. And now, I was faced with the first feeling of what...doubt? No, that wasn't it, the whole scene was still clear in my mind and I was as turned on as ever and had no doubts about what we had done.

What then? I suppose I just wanted to be sure Jaime was feeling the same way, and I haven't had a moment to talk to her about it. That moment abruptly came, however, when a sudden gasp from my wife woke her from her reverie and she slowly opened her eyes to catch me watching her.

"Hey Babe," she said sleepily.

"Hi Love," I replied, and kissed her on the lips.

"What are you doing?" She asked, wondering why I happened to be looking at her at the exact moment as she woke.

"Just watching you Love, you looked very peaceful," I answered, not wanting to make any assumptions.

"Oh? I was having such an amazing dream," she murmured as if remembering a particularly memorable moment.

"Really?" I asked. Now was the moment of truth, here it comes.

"Yes, I was lying on a beach somewhere and you were going down on me, but you were drawing it out so long and slow, keeping me right on the edge for such a long time. People were watching, but I didn't care, I just wanted you to get me off," she described.

Whew. OK, that helps quite a bit. First night after the event and I was still first in her mind. She must have seen some sign of relief on my face, "What?"

"Hmm, oh nothing Love. I was just watching you is all. I admit I was wondering if it was me or Jose's big cock that was causing such a reaction," I wanted to remain as open and honest as possible.

She gave me a reassuring smile and reached a hand up to my face. "You are my one and only love, no matter who's cock I suck or fuck."

"You say the nicest things," I smiled, feeling reassured.

"And about that," my wife continued, starting to wake up more fully. "Your dick is perfect. Yes, Jose's dick is a little longer, and maybe a little thicker, but that doesn't make it any better. You have a big dick Babe. It fits me perfectly, so Jose isn't any better at fucking me because his dick is bigger. I am not built like that, you need to stop fixating on me wanting some massive cock to pay with, that would be painful," she admonished, looking at me straight in the eyes.

I looked at her for the moment, knowing she was right, but it was just something wired in my head about her being with someone with a bigger dick that turned me on.

"I get it Love, it's just the fantasy that gets me, or hearing you say something about wanting it that gets me going," the response sounded weak, even a little stupid. I couldn't explain why it was a turn on any more than I could explain why her being with another man was just as exciting for me.

"Fine. Just know that if I say I want someone else's big, fat cock inside me, it doesn't mean I really want it, because I don't. I am saying that for you," she added, getting me hard with her just saying it.

"OK, OK. I understand it's my thing, and not yours, fair enough. But it is hot!" I tried to regain my standing.

She smiled at me, kissing me on the cheek and noted the tent in my gym shorts that I sleep in. "You are so easy, babe!" Added without any hint of malice or disapproval.

Jaime finally noted the time, "Wow! We slept in so late, it's almost 9:30. We never do that!"

I hadn't really noticed the time, but I guess the excitement of the previous night drained us more than we thought.

"One more thing we have to talk about," Jaime started thoughtfully. "The whole thing with the party was really stupid. We could have easily been caught, and that can't happen," the seriousness of her voice evident.

"I know. I thought about that on the way home. I think the excitement of being caught added to the whole feeling, but actually being caught would have been a disaster. I am not sure why we thought that would have been a good idea, or why we needed to wait," I agreed.

"I think it was just our normal way of going about things. That is where we always meet everyone. Besides, like I said, I wanted the chase too, so watching Jose try and be sneaky, and knowing what we were doing, did make it a little more exciting. But...if someone saw us, that would have been really hard to deal with. I think in the future, we need to keep that to a minimum, if at all," Jaime finished.

"Yeah, I agree. When Mike almost caught you in the act, it was terrifying and funny at the same time. Seeing Jose fall over himself with his dick out would have been more hysterical if not for the pending doom," I knew she was right, but it was still exciting to watch.

"We will have to plan a little better for the next time," she said smiling at me. I wondered if she was looking forward to the next time.

"Oh? You want his cock again, do ya?" I prodded.

"Oh yes, he has an amazing dick, for sure," she cooed playfully. "He is like a living sex-toy," she admitted.

"As long as he stays that way," I agreed.

As if he was listening, my wife's phone made the 'Bing', incoming text sound. She turned over and grabbed her phone, "Jose," was all she said.

She punched some things in and hit send. The reply 'Bing" came almost instantly, he must have been hoping he'd get a quick response. I saw the corner of my wife's mouth turn up in a smile as she typed a reply.

"Hey!" I said. "No secrets, not even texts," I said in mock hurt.

She looked at me and said, "He wanted to know how I was doing this morning and if there were any regrets." Another 'Bing'.

"And? What did you say," I asked, curious?

She didn't answer right away, she just leaned over and pushed me flat on to the bed. In a fluid motion she lifted her leg up and over my head and sat her quite damp pussy right down on my face. "I told him my only regret was that he didn't cum," she replied as her hips started shifting to my tongue work.

Were they going to start sexting right now?! I guess that was obvious, but the fact my wife was using me to get her off at the same time was both surreal and sexy.

"He said he had to jack off when he got home and he'd never cum so much in his life," she relayed to me as she was typing her own response. Once she hit send, she turned her attention back to her hips, grinding into my mouth as a I sucked on her engorged clit.

"Bing"

"I told him next time he has to cum all over my face, and he said he has dreamed about me sucking him off," her voice was throaty and aroused as I continued to eat her pussy while she sexted with another man.

I reached up and around her body, so my hands could grab her hips and I pulled her down tighter on to my face, sliding my tongue inside her as far as it would go.

"Bing"

I worked my tongue in and out of my wife, who was soaking wet at this point, her fluids slowly working their way down my face. She turned the phone around, so I could see it and I saw a picture of Jose's very hard cock close up. My wife typed something, hit send and said to me, "That's it Babe, suck my clit, that feels so good!"

"Bing"

My wife's breathing quickened. "I told him I couldn't wait to have his big, gorgeous cock in my mouth and he said he wanted to fill my mouth with his cum," she was grinding me faster now, rocking back and forth, her juices now pouring over my face as she sexted dirty thoughts to Jose with my mouth on her clit.

She typed something once again and then reached down and grabbed me by the hair, and pulled me up tighter into her. Her body started to shake and a few more swirls around her clit brought a scream from her as her body shuddered in orgasm.

"Bing"

"That's it babe, slow....keep it going," she urged me on as she looked at her phone. I obeyed and slowed my pressure, only touching her lightly as a couple more shudders arched through her.

"I told him how much I wanted to feel him inside me again and he told me my pussy was so tight and wet, it grabbed him like velvet," she could barely get that out as the last of the orgasm washed over her. I kept licking her, much more slowly now, as she typed. I moved her clit gently around in my mouth, from that position it was almost hanging down from her, so I sucked it in.

"Bing"

She typed something again and whispered, "Oh Babe, keep going, I'm going to cum again soon."

"I told him I wanted him to fuck me all over the house, and he said he couldn't take more he was about to cum. I told him to cum!" She rocked her hips in time with my tongue again.

It was a little longer, but the next "Bing" came just as my wife squirmed through another orgasm, this one deeper and slower. She looked at her phone and showed it to me and somehow Jose got a picture of his cock right at the moment his cum was shooting out. He wasn't kidding, that was a huge explosion. There was a second picture with the cum running down the side of his shaft.

Jaime once again typed something, but then dropped the phone, slid down my body found my cock and guided it into her as she started to furiously ride me.

She bounced on my cock a few times before adding, "I told him I wanted to lick the cum off of his cock and balls!"

"Bing"

"That's it, fuck me babe!" I encouraged my wife as she somehow picked up the pace.

"Bing"

She laid down on me and pressed her breasts to my chest and just rocked her hips hard, driving me deeper in to her. That was going to do it as the head of my cock was wrapped in a soft hot pocket inside her.

"Bing"

"I am going to cum babe!" I shouted as she sat up, me fully inside her, and she looked me in the eyes and fucked me hard, coaxing my cum out of me. I grabbed her hips and locked her down to my body as I exploded into her, my mind a jumble of pleasure as I lost focus, all my senses on fire. Shot after shot burst into her as she slowed her hips allowing me to not be over sensitized by the continued motion. I could feel my seed starting to leak out of her and over my own cock.

"Bing"

My wife picked up the phone and read for a few moments before typing something back, circling her hips now to get the last drips of me out.

"He told me how much he wanted to eat my pussy again, he said loved eating my pussy, and then asked if you knew I was texting him. I just told him yes," she said without any hesitation.

"I wonder if he will be upset," I asked. I got a "Bing" for an answer.

She smiled as he read it, then typed something back. "He said OK, he was just wondering. I told him we should talk later this week and figure out when all this will happen."

"Hmmm," I said, "That sounded like he was a little disappointed perhaps?"

"I don't care, "Jaime replied, "I was so turned on by this, and besides, your my husband." She leaned down and kissed me.

A final "Bing" which I assumed was an "OK" or something about where he wanted to put his cock, either one was fine, and my wife and I got up to shower.

Over the next couple of days Jose was a bit of pain in the ass. The sexting stopped, but he was in constant "Bing" contact with my wife, to the point where if I heard that "Bing" sound I was getting annoyed, not turned on.

"Love, seriously?" I asked with some frustration after another round of text. "What does he want now? It's like he's moved in or something."

Jaime gave me an agreeing smile, "He is like a little puppy now, I think. He got a treat and now he won't stop until he gets another."

"You've got to get him under some control. He doesn't get to treat you like a girlfriend or something. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea?" I said, without any real conviction.

"Oh no, Babe. You got me this far, and we aren't stopping now. I kinda like this bit of power I have at the moment, and I get some nice benefits," she added with a wink.

She gave me a seductive look as she slowly moved towards me. She placed her hands on my chest, and kissed me softly on my ear, whispering, "Besides Babe, you know you want me on my knees in front of him, taking his big cock in my mouth."

She kissed my neck, nibbling with her teeth, she moved her hand down to gently cup my cock, which was getting hard.

"Spread out in front of him while he mounts me and slides that gorgeous dick into me. Don't you want that?" She asked.

"Yes," I answered in a quiet whisper, easily turned.

She smacked me hard on the ass, "Good! Then keep it together. We can handle Jose. You know I love the attention, but you're right, he is getting a little clingy."

That snapped me out of my reverie hard. I probably deserved that, I thought to myself. I knew my wife and I knew she could handle it, I was just being a little too weak.

"Does he even know that I am going to be away this weekend?" I asked her. I am a bit of a nerd and this weekend was a gaming convention that I had been looking forward too, which Jaime is not at all interested in. Given what has happened with Jose, I had two reasons to look forward to it now, so I had started getting myself worked up about the possibilities for what he and my wife might be up to. We had talked and thought it would be better next time if they were alone, so this was the first opportunity to really take advantage of that, given our schedules. I was quickly shut down, "Nope. He is away this week, otherwise he probably would have shown up here already. He won't be back until Monday at the earliest."

And just like that, my excitement was crushed. It is really hard to get so worked up in my mind about something like this and then to have it not come to pass is a real crash. Oh well, I guess it's just me and the nerds this weekend.

The last few days of the week went by relatively quick. Jaime must have said something to Jose as his texting dwindled to something more normal. There was another short sexting event where oral desires were once again exchanged, but that was it. By the time Friday arrived I had worked myself out of the sexual frenzy that was building up during week.

"Your sister still coming down?" I asked getting the last of my stuff together.

"Yep, on Friday," Jaime responded.

"Too bad Jose isn't around," I offered in a last bit of true disappointment.

"There are plenty of days and opportunities, Babe. No need to get hung up on one," she reassured me, or herself I wasn't sure. I was pretty sure she was just as disappointed as I was.

"OK Love, you know where I am staying. I should be around most evenings if you need me for anything, but during the day I am going to be busy. Say hi to your sister for me," and with that, I kissed her on the lips and was off.

The drive to the convention was only a few hours, and the day's activities once I arrived swept me away, so I wasn't really thinking about this whole situation. By time the evening rolled around, I was exhausted, so I only had a very brief conversation with my wife before I was off to sleep. She had a good day with her sister, but the rest of the weekend was just going to by lying around the house.

Saturday was much of the same for me, so I was moving from one game to the next. Just after grabbing some lunch my wife had texted me and asked if I was going to be around this evening, she wanted to talk to me and show me a couple of things she bought. The evening event I was going to wasn't that interesting, so I responded that I should be done by about eight. She told me she would talk to me then, and I was back to it.

After the full day of events, I grabbed another quick bite to eat and was back in my room by seven-thirty, leaving me time for a quick shower. Just after eight, my wife called.

"Hi Love, how's the convention?" She asked, though I am sure she wasn't that interested in the details.

"Good, today was fun. How about you? What did you want to show me?" I asked.

"Oh, I went shopping a little today and I want to show you what I got. Hold on a sec, I will send you a picture," she replied.

I heard a few muffled sounds as she went about punching in the text, and my own phone vibrated indicating that a text arrived. I had just gotten a new phone, so I mistakenly hung up on my wife, trying to switch over to the text. I called her back and apologized, then figured out how to open the text.

HOLY SHIT!

I was looking at a full body shot of my wife in our bedroom, fully made up and super sexy. She was wearing this very lacy, see through bra that pushed up her breasts seductively, her cleavage was deep and her nipples were visible through the material. Her panties were equally lacy and see through, so the light bush she kept was also visible through the material. Finally, she had on a pair of four-inch, black fuck-me pumps. Gorgeous!

"Wow, you look so fucking hot Jaime! Do you have a hot date or something?" I asked, knowing that wasn't the case.

"Maybe I do," she replied matter-of-factly.

"Wait, what?" was all I could manage to ask.

"It turns out Jose couldn't stay away after all, so he cut his trip short when he heard you weren't going to be around," she said, excitement evident in her voice.

"Uhm...when is he going to be there?" I asked, heart starting to pound in my chest.

"He should be here by now," she replied, and I heard her take a deep sigh. "Do you want to listen in?" she asked, but knowing full well that was her intent regardless of my answer.

Oh my God, she was going to leave the phone on to let me hear? Damn that was hot, my cock fully hardened as I squeezed it. "Yes," I could barely get out.

The doorbell rang and my breathing quickened, heart racing. He was there, and she was going to meet him in THAT outfit!

"He's here," she said playfully. "Maybe I will get him to send you a pic or two. Love you," she finished, and placed the phone on the dresser. I heard the distinct clicking sounds of her heels as she walked away to meet her lover.

I scrambled with my belt, trying to get my pants off as fast as I could. I looked at the phone and decided to hit the mute button, not wanting to spoil their mood with any of my own random noise. My cock sprang up in front of me and I dared not touch it for fear it would go off, given how excited I was.

DarkBreezly
DarkBreezly
629 Followers
12