Wife's Friends Anal Ch. 09

Story Info
My birthday gift.
1.5k words
4.35
22.9k
5

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I wake up on the morning of my birthday. She says to me happy birthday and that she has a good day planned for me. I ask what it is and she says it's a secret but you will love it. The most I can tell you is that it involves Ruth Chris steakhouse and after sex. I can't imagine much anything better than that so I say "sounds great".

We do a little work around the house and come about two o'clock ok she says we need to stop and get ready, our reservations are for their 4:00 o'clock happy hour. She says go ahead and get showered and ready, by the way, clean your butt out for tonight.

Thoughts are racing through my head as I head to the shower. I clean up and as the warm water is running over me I jack off. All of the possibilities are running through my head and I'm about to cum. I shoot it in my hand and collect the pool of sperm into my palm I slurp it up into my mouth. I swallow as I'm thinking thank god I came now so I could hold off at least a little while tonight.

We get dressed so we can leave and my wife asks, did you jerk off and cum? I tell her, yes, and she says I want you to last tonight and not cum immediately once you get fucked up the ass. Then she asks did you eat your sperm? I ask to her please stop till after dinner, because she is driving me crazy. She says okay babe lets go eat.

Dinner is great as always at this restaurant. We finish with a little small talk and a little bit of sexy talk. I'm already getting worked until as we ask for the check and pay. We are about to leave and she tells me, she has a bag in the car with a hood in it that will block out my vision. I'm to get naked in the car on the drive home then put this hood on. The idea is to be completely naked and blind when we get to our driveway.

I already worked up as we make our way the valet. I ready to rip my clothes off but I have to restrain myself till we are away from the bright lights of the restaurant. Seconds after we get our doors closed and my wife drives away I undo my pants and slip out of them. My socks and shoes are off in no time at all and I'm naked from the waist down before we are a couple of blocks away. After a stop light, my shirt is pulled over my head and I'm completely nude riding with my wife.

We have about a twenty-minute drive and she tells me. Go ahead and play with yourself. Just don't cum. If you leak pre-cum just go ahead and scoop it up and eat it. Just work up a good load of sperm for tonight to eat. Many... many thoughts run through my head but mostly me in the car completely naked is the strongest. Twenty minutes nude in traffic has my cock stretched and straining in its skin.

We are almost home and she tells me to reach into the bag for my hood and put it on. I do as I'm told and grab the hood. It's a leather contraption with no eye holes and covers my face at the nose. In other words, I'm masked from the ears and nose up to the top of my head. There are a couple of straps to keep it tight to my head, but once it is on I can not see a thing. We are about a mile from our house and I slip it on and tighten it up. I'm completely blind and the only the only contact I have with the outside world is sound and touch. My only thought is what a sight we must be, a naked guy with a hood on his head driving around in a car.

We make it home and my wife stops the car. The garage door opens and she shuts the car off while we are still in the driveway. Oh god I think, she is going to parade me from the car blind and naked up the driveway and through the light of the garage into the house. I have an electric feeling through my body as she walks my blind naked body out of the car. This is awesome I think till a few steps up the driveway I bump into another car. It's obviously not mine and I don't know what to think but there is obviously someone here. I think perhaps it's Breanne. She has been involved a few times with us in this type of activity. That would be great as I shuffle in and my cock is getting harder.

I'm guided into the house and little do I know but my wife has invited some people over. I can't see them but I can hear them, one is obviously Breanne. I calm down out of my quick blind panic hearing her voice. This will be okay I say to myself. Little do I know my mother in law, sister in law, her eighteen-year-old daughter Heather, as well as my neighbor Michelle and her daughter Lauren, are sitting in my family room waiting for me to walk in naked and to be used plus my asshole abused.

My wife guides me to the middle of the room. I'm completely nude except for my blinding hood and raging hard-on. It's completely silent and I don't know what to think except that my dick is without a doubt leaking pre-cum, I figure well my wife obviously wants to shock someone and I'm probably going to be eating my cum at some point. I grab my dick and wipe its head with my finger to get the pre-cum off. I stick it in my mouth and lick it clean as I hear at least a couple of girls giggle and ask did he just do that?

After hearing their voices comment on me standing naked before them I make up my mind that I'm going to give this crowd a show and really get into it for them. My wife tells me to let these women know what I would like to have done to me sexually tonight. I'm fully bought into this and my mind races with what shocking things I can have done to me. I speak up and say I would like to be spanked with a belt. My wife says what? And to speak up. I repeat this time a little louder, I want my ass spanked with a belt. My mind tells me to make it kinkier and then add to my remark by saying I want it blistered and bruised so I can feel it for a week. I hear hushed comments and an oh my god, is she going to do that to him?

What else do you want to be done to you I hear? I chime up and say I want to be fucked up my ass. How do you like it I'm asked. I reply hard and fast. I want our huge three and a half inch thick strapon to plow my hole. Then to throw in some more kink I say then I want to be fisted, no, no I want to be double fisted so my asshole is stretched out real good.

My that is pretty far out there, is there anything else you may want? Yeah, I want to swallow and eat my cum, every last drop of it. It get them words out of my mouth and I hear a voice that is definitely Lauren's say yeah he loves to eat his sperm, another guy's cum too. Then my wife speaks up and says hush, part of the fun is he doesn't know who is here. He can definitely recognize your voice, Lauren. Okay, Lauren's says but I was just saying I watched him eat loads and loads of jizz. Other small little gasps are making their way around the room.

I'm just standing in the middle of the room with only my hard cock for cover and my mind is racing who is here? Obviously, Lauren is one of them, Breanne is another. But I can sense at least a few more. I wonder and hope that my wife lets some of them participate. Lauren has spanked me and fucked me up the ass before so she will probably be involved. Bree has eaten my cum before so she'll be one for sure also. My mind is spinning till I'm snapped back to reality when I hear, "his cock is leaking again". I'm then told clean that up and eat it. Which I eagerly do. I pull back my foreskin with one hand and work the index finger of my other hand up from the bottom of my dick, forcing and coaxing as much of the pre-cum out of my urethra, then scoop it up. I then suck my finger clean. There was quite a bit of pre-cum and it tasted good. Just to know I did this in front of strangers made it all the more exciting.