Wife's Friends Anal Ch. 09 Pt. 02

Story Info
The Spanking.
769 words
4.15
23.7k
6

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife says to me. Come on I'll help you assume the position so you can get your ass beat and blistered, okay honey? I grunt in the affirmative, all the while thinking, holy shit my ass is going to be spanked in front of a group of women. Besides that I already told them that I want this, and I want it hard. My wife says, let's have you lean over the arm of the sofa. I'm helped to the side of the couch and I feel for the sidearm. I bend over slightly exposing my ass cheeks I'm told to hold it there. I'm now bent over naked in front of them waiting to get my spanking. The whole thing is running through my head, it is surreal, but I can truly only hope is that my ass is beaten black and blue. I want this, I need this.

My wife calls Lauren over and tells her to grab the magic marker off of the table. She tells her that she wants her to draw bullseyes on my butt cheeks. One on each cheek. You know something to aim at. The site that must be for the women, it must be unbelievable. For me, I imagine Lauren kneeling behind me, her face just a short distance from my ass and it is driving me crazy. I feel the marker touch my ass and trace over my butt as her hand cradles and cups my cheeks. She is right handed and grabs my left butt cheek with her left hand, her thumb grasping tantalizing close to my asshole as she squeezes my cheek. She finishes that cheek and moves to the other. This time her fingers are completely inside of the crack of my ass, just about tickling my hole. At least close enough for me to get worked up to the edge of shooting my load. She stops drawing I'm thinking she must be finished. My wife says to the girls for Heather to come over because she can do the honors.

I can hear people moving around and getting into place behind me as the name Heather races through my mind. Who the hell is Heather? I can't recall a girl named Heather at all. As my mind strains to picture her. My wife asks her if she could leave belt marks across my ass? Heather says yes she thinks so. My wife then tells her that she will swing the belt first to show her how it's done. She says to measure your swing, as the belt tickles my butt. Next reach back far so you get a full swing. Then really lay it on him. The belt cracks loudly into my ass with a fury and stings badly as I let out a groan. Oh yeah, that is going to leave a mark my wife says. She then asks Heather do you think you can do that? I hear her say in a voice that puts her in her twenties or so, that she will try. Who is this girl about to spank my naked ass? The short little rest while she gets ready and into place is very welcomed by me. The belt then tickles my ass again and I sense it being drawn away then momentarily it swats across my ass. Nothing at all like the stinging swat my wife just gave me.

My wife says no no no honey, you have to swing harder! Much harder! Heather replays back okay, I can do it. My wife encourages her on by saying you have to remember he wants this. He asked for it. Now this time really give it to him. Make his butt hurt. She measures my ass again, I hear her take a deep breath. She must have taken a long backswing because it takes a short time till the belt cracks across my cheeks. she lets out a grunt as she swings this time. The belt tears into my ass with a glorious mixture of pain and pleasure. My wife cheers her on, yes, that's the way, remember he wants it blistered and black and blue. Spank him again, again again. Many cracks across my ass later my wife says okay that is enough. You've marked up his asscheeks pretty good, I think i see a few welts raising on him. Good job Heather, he'll fell that for a while. I'll let you know gals know what he thinks about asking to get his ass spanked in a couple of days.. it should still be black and blue even.