Wife's HOT Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we settled onto their extra long sofa, I sat at the far left and had Ashley sitting next to me. Between Ashley and Mitch there was a few feet of empty sofa and then Michelle was on the other end of the couch. Being that Ashley is usually always cold, we covered up in the blanket as we curled up on our end of the sofa. Mitch turned to a channel that had what reminded me of the old series Red Shoe Diaries. It was a short 10-15 minute sexually charged story, with the actual good stuff coming at the end. Ashley and I just sat and watched with me rubbing her arm as I held her. Towards the end of the episode, I noticed that Mitch had started to caress Michelle's breasts through her tube top. When the episode finished, Mitch changed the channel to one that was in the middle of a pretty intensive 3-way scene. As Ashley and I were getting a bit more cozy in each other's arms, Michelle let out a moan. I looked over to see that Mitch had pulled Michelle's tube top down and was sucking on one of her tits.

Ashley looked at me and I just kind of smiled and shrugged, and we both went back to watching the porn on the TV. Over the next several minutes, I looked over at Mitch and Michelle periodically to see what they were doing. Mitch had removed Michelle's halter top completely and had one of his hands down her pants. It was also very apparent that Michelle was beginning to feel the effects of the sleeping pill as she appeared to be fighting to keep herself from falling asleep. At that point, I figured that I had better start to work on Ashley, so that she would not immediately decide it was time to go home once she saw that Michelle was passed out.

I slid my hand from Ashley's arm to her left breast. Initially I just laid my hand on her breast, but then I began to trace her hardening nipple with my fingers through her top. Then I moved my other hand and began to caress her right breast through her halter top. Ashley relaxed a little and laid her head back as we continued to watch the action on the TV. It was at this point that I noticed that Michelle had fallen asleep and was lying comfortably on the end of the couch with her breasts on display for everyone to see. Mitch made eye contact with me and nodded for approval to slide over next to Ashley. I nodded "no" and mouthed "not yet", as I felt it was important that I get Ashley more aroused to give Mitch any chance of being able to feel her up or more.

I slid my hand from Ashley's right breast down her tight abs to her shorts-covered pussy. She parted her legs allowing me to rub her through her shorts. As I continued to do this for the next few minutes, Ashley's breathing was clearly speeding up and she had closed her eyes and turned her head into my chest. Feeling that now was the time if she would ever let me see another guy grope her amazing breasts, I looked at Mitch and nodded my approval for him to slide over. He slid over next to Ashley and was looking at the two of us, while awaiting for my approval to proceed. Ashley must have sensed that we were being stared at or that he had moved over, as she opened her eyes, looked to her left to see Mitch, tilted her head out slightly enabling her to see Michelle asleep on the end of the couch and then moving her head back around to look into my eyes briefly before again closing her eyes.

I continued to rub her pussy through her shorts and underpants causing Ashley to moan softly. With that I worked my way under her shorts so that I was now rubbing her pussy through only her very damp panties. I also gave Mitch a head nod to pull the blanket down a bit. As he slowly pulled it down, her left breast straining against her tube top came into view. Mitch moved the blanket to just above her waist, still leaving my hand working Ashley's pussy covered. Mitch sat almost mesmerized staring at her tits as they strained against the thin material of her halter top seemingly trying to break free of the material that restrained them. I watch as he slowly moved his left hand and placed it on her breast, causing Ashley to moan loudly. Mitch rubbed gently through the material, as I continued to rub her pussy through her panties. As Mitch moved his hand to Ashley's shoulder to gently pull down the shoulder strap of her halter top and free her amazing left breast, I took my hand from her pussy and did the same thing to her right shoulder resulting in both of her amazing breasts being in full view. Ashley opened her eyes slightly, looked to her left to confirm Michelle was still asleep, and made quick eye contact with me before closing her eyes and resting her head against the couch.

Mitch took that as approval to work on her incredible breasts. At first, Mitch just caressed her left breast while taking in how perfect they are. Ashley has C cups that still have an upward curve after four kids and all these years. They are also very full, almost plump looking, with flawless skin. Her areolas are perfectly round, rich brown in color and are a little bigger than a dollar coin. And her nipples, which always seem to be perky are slightly smaller than a dime in width, but stick up over a quarter of an inch. Not wanting to miss anything I just watched as Mitch slowly lowered his mouth to Ashley's left breast. As his tongue touched Ashley's pert left nipple first, she let out a loud moan. Mitch alternated between swirling his tongue around her nipple and gently sucking on her breast. I gently massaged her right breast until Mitch pushed my hand aside, so he could grope her right breast while sucking on her left. I momentarily looked over at Michelle passed out on the sofa and thought about giving her big breasts a good tittie fuck, but decided I was much more interested in watching Mitch working on Ashley's stunning breasts.

When I saw Ashley open her eyes again to verify that Michelle was still asleep, I whispered into her ear to ask her if she would prefer to move to one of the beds since it would be more comfortable and we'd be away from Michelle. She whispered yes please. Although I hated to force Mitch to stop sucking and groping her breasts, I tapped him on the shoulder and suggested we move to his bedroom. Without saying anything, Mitch got to his feet and led the way to their master bedroom. As Ashley and I were following him I helped her pull her halter top up over her head and dropped it on the floor. When Mitch began taking the bedspread down, Ashley turned to me and gave me a very passionate kiss. As our lips separated, she looked me in the eyes and asked if I was ok with this. I reminded her that this has long been one of my fantasies and that I am ok with whatever she wants to do and that all she has to do is say no if she is uncomfortable at any point. She whispered that she loved me and turned to climb on the bed.

When Ashley laid down, she explained that she really wanted me to make love to her while Mitch continues to suck and rub her tits. She went on to tell Mitch that if he'd take off his clothes that she would rub him too. I honestly thought I was going to shoot my load right there in my pants. I quickly started taking my clothes off and was about take Ashley's panties off and stuff my cock deep inside her when Mitch said "Hold up". He then went on to ask Ashley if she would please let him fuck her too, even if it was her ass. Ashley responded that she is not one of those little sluts that were on the porn movies, when Mitch interrupted her. He told her he agreed, because she was much more classy hotter looking than any of those women and questioned whether she had ever fantasized about being a fuck slut one night in her life.

Ashley responded "Never. I am a one man woman".

To which Mitch asked "Ashley, with your incredible body and all of the men's stares that you've gotten over the years, you can honestly tell me that you have never at least imagined yourself being used by multiple guys, doing to your body whatever they wanted?"

Ashley looked at me and sheepishly responded "Well sure, but those were only passing thoughts or fantasies."

Mitch thought to himself for a few seconds before proposing to Ashley the following; "I bet that I could have you begging both of us to maul your entire body within 10 minutes without even touching you. If I could do that, would you agree to be our slut for the night?"

Ashley looked at him in a questioning way, and said "That's not possible and won't happen."

Mitch quickly responded "Then you have nothing to lose, right?"

Ashley looked at me for some kind of guidance and I reminded her that I was fine with whatever she wanted. She thought for a few seconds and said "OK fine, but after your 10 minutes of no touching, we are going to do what I asked for in the first place."

Mitch responded "Absolutely, unless you end up begging us to let you be our fuck slut".

As I was climbing off the bed, I must have looked a little disappointed that I'd have to wait to fuck my hot wife, but then Mitch assured me "Don't worry bro. We're going to fuck her and fuck this slut good, but first we have got to get her to be screaming to get fucked and used." So, I climbed off the bed and agreed to follow Mitch's lead. I watched as he knelt on the floor and pulled out a treasure chest looking box from under the bed.

Mitch then went on to explain that he needed to attach and insert a couple of things to Ashley's amazing body before we could begin the ten minutes and that she could not touch or attempt to remove any of it, or that was the same as her giving up. He looked at her and asked "Do you understand and agree?"

Ashley had a puzzled look on her face, but responded "That's fine, but if you plan on sticking anything in my pussy, Rich needs to do that".

Mitch said "That's fine, I'll be getting to see your beautiful snatch soon enough." He then pulled out a double vibrator that had about a six inch cock shaped dildo on it along with a smaller one that you use in the ass. He said it was called the "Woman Melter" and asked me to apply some lubrication and insert it into my wife's lovely holes. When I was about to pull off her panties, he asked me to leave them on and place the vibrator under the panties, so it would be able to hold it in, since we would not be able to touch her and he did not want to take a chance that it would fall out. I did as he said and easily slid it in to Ashley's very wet pussy.

While I had been doing that, Mitch had pulled a small box from the chest with wires coming out of it. I watched as he placed small padded clips onto each of Ashley's nipples. Mitch then plugged the wires coming from the clips into the small box. When I looked at him with a questioning look, he said that you could send varying levels of current to her sweet nipples by turning the knob. He assured me that it was not enough current to hurt or cause Ashley any pain, but that she was sure to be begging us to let her be our fuck slut shortly. He asked me to switch the vibrator on to setting number 2, reminded Ashley that she could not touch the clips or vibrator and that the ten minutes started now.

Mitch and I both watched as Ashley seemed intent to fight the sensations that were occurring in her pussy and ass, as she just stared at both of us with a defiant look on her face. Within the first few minutes, you could tell that the vibrator was starting to have an effect as she began to squirm and was biting her lower lip. Although she was trying to maintain her stare at us, she was struggling to keep her eyes open. At that point, Mitch turned the knob attached to the nipple clips to the first position. Ashley immediately screamed "Oh shit" as she began to feel the electrical current tickling her nipples. I watched as my sexy wife was doing her best to block the sensations she was feeling from her mind. Time seemed to crawl by as her breathing became heavier and her incredible breasts were rising and falling with each of her deep breaths.

For a guy that desperately wanted to fuck my wife, Mitch was very calm, just studying Ashley's reaction and body movement as his sex toys were stimulating her most sensitive body parts. At the four minute mark, Mitch announced that it had been 4 minutes and asked Ashley if she was ready to be our fuck slut for the night. Ashley defiantly looked at him and responded that she was surprised that it had already been 4 minutes and that his toys were doing a great job getting her ready for me to fuck her. Mitch just smiled and said "We'll see about that".

At that point Mitch turned the nipple clip control back to the off position. When I looked at him with a questioning look, he said don't worry, this will make the next level even more intense. After about 30 seconds, he turned it back on, but this time to the second position. Once again, Ashley immediately reacted by screaming "Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap". Ashley closed her eyes and her body seemed to twitch as her breathing continued to get faster. Just as it was about to get to the 6 minute mark, she started moving her hands to the clips, but then opened her eyes looked at us both and said "fooled you".

Mitch immediately turned the knob to the third position causing Ashley to throw her head back into the pillow and clutch the mattress with her hands. Although she was doing her best to fight this, it was clear that the combination of stimulations she was getting was making it very difficult for her. Within the next minute Ashley began moving her hips in a thrusting movement. Mitch asked me to quickly pull the vibrator out before she cums. I did and Ashley begged me to please put it back in.

Mitch responded that we would but only if she agreed to be our fuck slut tonight. She said "No" as her body continued to twitch on the brink of a massive orgasm. Ashley again grabbed the mattress tightly with her hands resisting the urge not to rub herself.

Mitch watched while beginning to remove his clothes. Ashley's head was pressed all the way back on the pillow with her eyes were tightly closed and while biting her lower lip. With 90 seconds remaining, Mitch said here goes as he switched the nipple clips knob to the fourth and final position. Ashley screamed out "Oh fuck! Please put the vibrator or one of your cocks in my pussy and fuck me. I'll be your slut for the night, but I need to be fucked NOW!"

Mitch picked up the vibrator, ripped Ashley's panties off and stuck it back in her ass and pussy. She immediately started to grind against it. Within seconds she began thrashing her body on the bed as she was having an incredibly intense orgasm. We both watched as her body twitched until she shook one last time. With that, Mitch removed the nipple clips and vibrator from my well pleasured wife and our about to become fuck slut for the night.

Ashley's eyes remained closed for a few minutes until her breathing came back to normal. When she opened her eyes, she said "OK, you both win. I'll be your slut just like the ladies on the porn, but it will only be this once, so you had better get it all out of your systems. But, before we start, would you please get me another drink and make sure Michelle is still asleep?"

We agreed and began walking to the kitchen. On the way, Mitch asked if there was anything that I had in mind that we could do to Ashley. I just responded that I'd like to have her take two cocks at once in various positions and holes. As we got to the kitchen, we were both surprised to see that Ty had returned and was fucking Michelle's tits, even though she was still passed out on the couch. Ty had lubed up his cock and was squeezing Michelle's big tits around it as he pumped his cock back and forth. I watch as he shot his load of cum on Michelle's face and let go of her sweet tits.

As he walked over to join us in the kitchen, he said he was not sure where we had all gone when he got back, but found Michelle laying passed out on the couch with her tits out, so he decided to get a little relief from the hard-on he had earlier in the day while checking out our topless ladies. Mitch told him not a problem, but we've got a major surprise for him. He went on to explain what he and I had gotten Ashley to agree to, and that her body was in a league of its own and she was waiting for us naked on his bed.

Ty looked shocked and said "That's a pussy I have been dying to fuck for years! Please don't be made at me bro", as he looked at me. I told him that it was not a problem and this was something that I had wanted to see for a long time too. Mitch reminded us that Ashley had said this was going to be a one-time occurrence only, so we better be sure to do everything we want.

When we walked into the room, Ashley was definitely surprised to see that Ty was now there. I thought for a minute that she would back out as she was about to say something, but instead said "I assume you have told Ty that this is a one-time occurrence only and that nothing ever gets said about this night? If you are all in agreement, then tell me what you want me to do." Mitch looked at me and said that he would suggest that I direct the activities since she's my wife, as long as he gets to fuck her at least once. Ty agreed, commenting that he also really wanted to suck on her amazing breasts.

I told everyone that sounded great and I instructed Ashley to lay back down on the bed, so that Ty could check out her tits and Mitch could inspect her sweet pussy. Ty immediately joined Ashley on the bed and told her that he has fantasized about fucking her hot body for years and that when he saw her tits for the first time earlier in the day that they were even better than he imagined. He immediately dropped his head to her left breast and began licking the pert nipple. Mitch had climbed between her legs and had begun to rub his fingers across her still moist pussy lips. Ashley made eye contact with me and we both whispered "I love you" to each other. That seemed to make Ashley much more comfortable as she closed her eyes and began to let herself enjoy the experience.

I resisted the urge to join in right away and decided to just to watch my two friends as they mauled my wife's incredible body. Ty was now squeezing and rubbing both of Ashley's tits, while he alternated his mouth between the two of them sucking and licking on each of the nipples. Mitch had now begun to lick Ashley's pussy while finger fucking her with one of his fingers. The excitement had also brought Ty's cock back to life, which for the first time I noticed how thick it was. It was probably a little shorter than my 6 inches, but he almost had the thickness of a soda can. Ashley was definitely starting to get aroused again as her breathing was picking up and I heard a soft moan when Mitch stuck his tongue up into her pussy with his 2 fingers.

While I was watching this, I kept thinking to myself who I wanted to see fuck my sexy wife first and how. As I glanced down to see that Mitch had the longest of the three cocks, although probably the thinnest too, I decided his was the one I wanted to see first plunging deep into Ashley's pussy. So, I moved over to him and whispered in his ear that I think it was time that he fucked her, but that I wanted to see him dry hump her for a while first. I watched as Mitch slid up between Ashley's legs and placed his cock directly on her pussy lips. He began to slowly slide the entire length of his 8 inch cock across her glistening pussy lips. Ashley moaned softly causing Ty to pick up his head from her tits and see what was happening. I asked him to move to one side of Ashley, so we could each rub one of her breasts and watch as Mitch dry humped her.

Ashley had begun to push her engorged pussy lips against Mitch's cock as he slid forward each time. Finally, I made eye contact with Mitch and nodded my head, which he knew meant that I was ready to see him bury his cock in my wife's pussy. He lowered his cock to just below the entrance and rather than sliding up he pushed forward and immediately sank his cock deep into Ashley. She moaned loudly and I told Ty that Ashley would probably enjoy tasting his thick cock. Ty shifted up to her head and placed his cock on her lips. Ashley opened her eyes and was clearly surprised to see the thickness of Ty's cock. She immediately grabbed it with one of her hands and began licking his shaft. With her other hand, she reached for my cock and began to stroke it as I watched Mitch slowly go in and out of her pussy.