Wife's Inner Slut Exposed Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of the cable install.
3.2k words
4.36
33k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe456654
Joe456654
39 Followers

She approached the room, walked in and saw both cable guys working on the TV in her bedroom. She immediately froze hoping they had not seen her because she was standing there with no panties and also immediately became aware how hard her nipples were after that walk with nothing to cover them with.

To her dismay, they both turned around and both almost immediately started smiling

Jenny almost screamed but she knew that would make it even worse. The way the two men were just staring and leering at her made her scared and nervous. She unknowingly started to shift her weight from one leg to the other in a nervous type of twitch.

This lasted for a few seconds where she was sort of frozen in this trance of fear, knowing how exposed she was. Her bald pussy was a mere inches away from being on display and she knew her tits were fully on display with the damn outfit her husband made her wear. She was cursing him in her head and started to get very angry with him as he was now gone and left her alone in this situation.

That anger finally snapped her out of the trance and she finally spoke. She spoke as confidently as she could, mustering as much authority as possible, "Are you gentlemen almost done?" She was hoping they would say yes and quickly be out of there.

They both kind of chuckled and Chris said, "Oh, we are so glad you are back. We actually needed some help finding the splice box in your house.

We were hoping Mr. Daniels could show us where it is."

Jenny had no idea and was not sure if she should tell them David had left...She decided she would not be able to pretend he was there.

"Well actually, David had to leave for work," Jenny said noticeably less confident now that they knew her husband was gone. As she said this, her pussy started to moisten just a bit more for some reason, somehow being vulnerable made her a bit horny. She was even more worried now that her body would betray her and just wanted to get them out of her house.

Chris and John both smiled a bit knowing David was gone and left his slut wife home alone, wearing no panties and with tits ready to pop out of her shirt. They both started to believe this woman was a real slut. There she was standing there with nipples rock hard and even thought they couldn't quite see right at this moment, they knew she had a beautiful bald pussy under that skirt.

Chris said, "Oh, ok. Well, since we don't know where it is, I will have to go back to the basement while Johns stays up here and I tone out the system to see if we can locate it."

Jenny was pissed because she wanted to change out of this ridiculous outfit but she didn't have much of a choice with John in her room.

"Mrs. Daniels, we would need your help to make this go quicker. The toner interferes with out radios so I would have to run up and down the stairs to tell Chris the status. Would you be able to relay messages for us?", Chris said.

Jenny thought, well whatever gets them out of hear sooner is fine with me and agreed.

"What do you need me to do?", she asked.

"Oh great. Thanks a lot, this will make things much quicker for us. Please follow me to the basement," Chris said.

Jenny was glad to get out of the small room feeling so exposed with both of those men around. She followed Chris to the basement. In the basement, Chris hooked up some device to some cable looking thing and started pressing buttons. It beeped on and off and made some other weird noises.

"Mrs. Daniels, could you go to tell John the that the signal was -45dB and if he could get a response on his end," Chris said. She had no idea what he was talking about but agreed.

She then realized something. She had to walk back upstairs...while he was still downstairs. "That bastard!", she thought. She was thinking in her mind how she could manage up the stairs in this outfit and hide her pussy and ass from him while she walked up the stairs...Chris started to get impatient and she stood there a bit dumb-founded.

"Um, Mrs. Daniels, is everything ok? I really need you to tell John so we can finish up," he said.

She wanted them to be done so she decided to do her best to hide what she could. She started to slowly move back towards the stairs and as she approached the first stair and started to lift her leg, she closed her eyes just praying that her skirt would not ride up enough for him to see anything. She took that first step and damn it she could feel the fabric start to slowly move around just under her ass cheeks. She knew Chris was getting an eyeful.

Chris was staring intently hoping to get a good view and damn he did. She started up the stairs and just as she did, that first little peak of her ass cheek slipped out from under her skirt followed by the other cheek and it was a beautiful sight. Chris stared and she made her way up the stairs as her ass bounced back and forth on her way up.

As she got higher up the stairs, she could not hide anything even if she wanted and he caught a glimpse of her pussy. Chris could tell she was trying her hardest to keep her legs tightly together but the skirt was so short and the view so straight up from the bottom of the basement, Chris could see the beautiful slit.

Jenny made it to the top of the stairs and didn't even look back. She just didn't want to see his stupid smirking face and she quickly made it to the stairs up to the bedroom. Of course as she is going up those stairs, John is waiting for her and ogling her tits as they bounced up and down with each step. She knew she had big tits and when she didn't wear a bra, they bounced all over the place.

"Damn it David!! I am going to kill him when he gets home," she thought.

John swallowed up the gorgeous sight of her tits bouncing up those stairs. He patiently waited for her to make her way into the room and she relayed the message.

John said, "Oh, ok. Well in that case, we need to have him install the SL-900 on the line so we can finally find this thing."

Again, she had no idea what he was talking about. He explained some technical jargon to her and then handed her this large thing that looked like a desktop computer and said she needed to take it to Chris so he could install it and assured her they should be able to finish up right after this step.

She thought, "Why the fuck am I doing this? Isn't this their job?" But again, she just wanted this done and them out so she could end this nightmare.

She accepted the device and it was much heavier than she expected and she almost dropped it.

John stepped in quickly to help her and stole a feel of her left tit and brushed her hard nipple as he also helped to stabilize the device in her arms. This made her gasp a bit.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mrs. Daniels but I didn't want you to drop it," John said.

She carefully walked down the stairs and could feel her skirt starting to ride up a bit. She was nervous and hoping it did not expose her pussy.

She made her way to the basement and started down towards Chris. By this time, her skirt had rode up so high that her fully trimmed, bald and naked pussy was on display with every step down the stairs. She did not realize how bad it was.

Chris was waiting at the bottom of the stairs and got a full view of this beautiful pussy. He could see it was glistening from wetness and he knew this woman was a slut and she wanted to be fucked. There was no other reason she would be wearing such clothes around them and displaying herself.

As she approached the bottom of the stairs, she started to hand over the SL-900 to Chris.

Chris said, "Oh, the SL-900. Thanks, please set it over there." He motioned to the floor next to his other equipment.

As she bent down, she finally realized how much of her body was on display. Chris saw even more as she bent over to set it down and her full ass was now on display. She could feel the cool breeze blowing directly against her asshole and she was both mortified and more horny than she has ever been.

Chris finally said to her, "Listen Mrs. Daniels. We are trying to finish this job quickly for you but you are a real slut to be wearing no panties and showing us your pussy like that. John and I both know what you really want."

Jenny froze.

She knew she was in trouble. She didn't know what to do. She tried to cover herself by readjusting her clothes and started stammering how this was not her idea and her husband made her do it, etc...

Chris laughed and said, "Sure, what kind of guy does that to his wife? You can keep pretending or we can get right to the fucking."

As he said this, he had pulled out his cock. Jenny freaked and went to go rush upstairs but did not realize John had followed her down so he could see her ass and pussy on display too. She ran right into John tits first. He put out both hands to stop the collision and got two giant handfuls of titties. He did not quickly let go and Jenny finally wrestled herself free from his invading touch.

She was scared and angry. "You have to leave now!" she yelled.

She looked at Chris was now starting to stroke his cock and it was getting hard. She caught herself thinking she had not seen a cock so big but quickly said again to them, "Leave now or I'm calling the police".

John said, "And tell them what? You were walking around half naked begging the cable guys to fuck me and they won't?" Chris and John both laughed.

Jenny looked scared and started to pull out her phone to call. John quickly told her, "Call the police and everyone finds out what a slut you are."

She continued to dial.

John opened his phone and pulled up the picture of her in the shower where you can see her shaving her pussy and clearly see her face. He put the phone right in front of her face and she stopped dead in her tracks.

John said, "Now, put the phone away and let's talk about what happens next."

Jenny said, "You bastard. You broke into my room and spied on me showering."

John said, "That's right and what are you going to do about it. Either you do what I want or these pictures go to everyone in your email contacts which of course we have from your cable account."

Jenny's mind was racing. How did this happen? How did they get the pictures? Wasn't the door locked? What will she do now? Would these guys really send these out to all of her friends and family? That would be devastating, she would be so embarrassed and she knew she could not let that happen.

"What...do...you...want?" Jenny said in while gritting her teeth to keep from crying.

John said, "For starters, you can start sucking my buddies cock over there. Get you whore ass over there take that in your mouth now!"

Jenny wasn't sure what to do. She hated giving blowjobs, she also was glad he wasn't asking for something worse but she wasn't sure if this would satisfy them.

Jenny said, "Only if you delete the pictures first."

John said, "No problem. Once you start sucking, I will delete all of the pictures." He had no intention to delete any pictures.

Jenny said, "And no new pictures, ok? Let's just do this and it stays between us, ok?"

"Of course," they both said.

Jenny slowly made her way over to Chris while he was stroking his cock.

"Let me actually see those giant titties," Chris said.

Jenny knew she couldn't trust these guys but she didn't know what to do. She was already in so deep, they have revealing pictures of her, she didn't want more to be taken but she wanted them to just leave.

She slowly pulled her top off. She covered her swollen nipples with her hands folded over her chest. It was just a natural instinct. She couldn't bring herself to just willingly let these guys see her private parts.

"Hahahah, come one lady. We've seen way more of you already. Just move your hands already and let's see those giant boobies!" John said.

Jenny relented and slowly lowered her hands revealing her dark pink areolas. John approached and grabbed carefully and slowly started rubbing her tits. He ran a finger in a little spiral starting from the outside of her tits and slowly making his way closer and closer to the nipple.

Jenny did not want this to happen but it also felt so good. She was confused.

As John finally zeroed in on the nipple, Jenny gasped with pleasure. She did not mean to but she could not help it.

"So, we do have a real slut here, eh?" said John.

Jenny looked away, feeling completely degraded and knowing her body was betraying her.

"No, you are doing this and I don't want you to," Jenny cried out her voice breaking as she felt so embarrassed.

"Sorry, hun. Your body tells a different story. Now, get to that cock over there," John said.

With tears starting to drip from her eyes and slowly run down her cheeks, she approached Chris's large cock. She knew she had no choice. She got close and could smell that familiar but unpleasant musky smell of a man's undercarriage.

"Come on lady, we don't have all day. We have other jobs to get to and can't wait around to forever," Chris said.

Jenny was on her knees and put her hand around the huge dick. She slowly opened her mouth and let the head slip in between her lips. She remembered how much she hated blow jobs.

To her complete horror and surprise, Chris started fucking her mouth hard and fast. She was definitely not in control of this and not going slow and easy like she was expecting. She tried to pull away but Chris held her head hard to keep her head on his dick.

"Awghh, I...can't...breathe..." Jenny tried to say between thrusts.

"Oh, we are just getting started slut," Chris said as he plunged his dick as far as it could go in her throat and held it in place.

Jenny gagged and could feel the vomit starting to come up. Chris continued fucking and she managed to keep from throwing up somehow. The abuse was unrelenting.

"Uh...Uh...Uh..." Chris moaned with each thrust.

Jenny's face was now coated with sweat from Chris's belly, saliva from her own mouth bubbling out with every thrust. She was constantly gagging and gagging. Tears were now streaming down her face.

What did she get herself into, she thought?

"Uh...Uh...Uh...UHHHHhhhhh!!" Chris moaned with passion.

Jenny felt the pulsating of his dick and shortly after felt the warm liquid come squirting out of his dick, directly down her throat. She gagged hard, Chris pushed in even harder to keep the jizz going down her throat.

Jenny was crying fiercely now and had a throatful of cum. Chris thrusted a couple more times and slowly pulled out. Jizz made its way all over Jenny's chin and she also vomited all over the floor.

Crying and sobbing now, Jenny tried to talk, "Why...? sob Why would you sob, cough, gag do that? That was not a blowjob, that was rape"

Chris laughed in her face and said, "That is what sluts like you like."

Just as Chris said that, Jenny felt something pushing against her pussy.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!?!?!?" she screamed at John as she tried to get away but Chris and John both held her as John started sliding his cock into her super wet pussy.

"What's the problem slut? You pussy is gushing, you know you want this!" John said.

"No!! She said, you can't put it in there. No, please don't...please..." she begged. Jenny was full-on crying and gagging now. This was rape! She agreed to one simple blowjob hoping to end this craziness but now had been face-fucked and about to get her pussy filled too.

"No, please..." she whimpered but John pushed on.

His cock started to part her lips and envelope the head. He pushed further until it was buried up to the hilt and she took it so easily. Her cunt was so wet, John knew she wanted it.

Jenny could feel how full her pussy was, John must be bigger than her husband she thought. Stop, why is she thinking like this? She is being raped but also some part of her liked it.

John start pumping and pumping. Jenny weakly said ,"No, please stop...oh...stop...I don't want you to do this."

Her breathing started to pick up and she unknowingly started to push back against his thrusts.

"Oh, the bitch does like it!!" John said while he was pumping into her.

"Oh...oh...that...oh...feels...good..." she started to whimper.

"Oh no...no..." she continued.

John was pushing harder and harder, his balls were smacking up against her and she was starting to moan more and more.

"Oh...please..." she cried.

Jenny could feel the orgasm coming. She knew she was a complete slut right now but she didn't care. It felt so good. She was being fucked by a stranger and it felt amazing.

"Oh..Oh...Oh...YES!!" she screamed as her pussy gripped his dick hard with her orgasm. "Oh, oh!!" she yelled. As her orgasm tightened around John's dick, he let loose with a full load of jizz right into her pussy.

John pulled out and the milky white goo started to slowly drip out of her gaping hole.

Jenny was coming down from the high or her orgasm and realized he just came inside her without a condom. Oh no she thought and she quickly tried to figure out if this was her fertile time of month but in the orgasmic high, she couldn't think straight and just started crying.

John and Chris snapped some more pictures while Jenny softly cried, "No...you said you wouldn't take any more pictures. shutter click No, don't...no."

John and Chris laughed. "Listen slut. These pictures will definitely come in handy later. You think this was just a one time thing? We know where you live, who your friends are and pretty much everything about you. Trust me, we will be in touch for another round."

Jenny laid on the basement floor sobbing while they both gathered up there things and finally left. Funny enough she wondered if they even finished the cable install or not.

Joe456654
Joe456654
39 Followers