Wife's Journey to Joy

Story Info
A wife's journey to sexual expansion.
4.8k words
4.28
73.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fareeda
fareeda
39 Followers

To begin, I should introduce myself, my name is Fareeda and I am an Indian woman in my mid 30s and have been married to Kareem, a compassionate and loving man for over 10 years. I've always been considered quite attractive with my light brown skin, long black hair, big dark eyes and sweet smile but most men seem to find my smooth figure with it's full rounded ass and ample breasts most appealing. Anyways, I've never suffered from a lack of attention even though I had never encouraged it.

My husband, Kareem is a businessman, and a very good one actually but as is often the case here in India, it became necessary for him to travel abroad and stay away for extended periods of time, however the reward was that we had now become fairly wealthy. As you can imagine, the downside was that my sex life consisted of long months where the only relief from my erotic tension came from my imagination and my own ministrations.

Naturally, he understood my need, and upon arriving home for a short stay, mentioned to me that at times he had found it necessary to seek relief from the local prostitutes where he traveled and that he was fine with the idea of me enjoying a sexual partner in his absence as well. Of course we had always been very open with each other, and I was well aware of his activities with the girls in other countries, but had been reluctant to allow myself the same pleasure and explained this to him. I believe he was concerned that my abstinence would eventually cause me to develop a resentment towards him and although I hated to admit it, at times I could see this occurring. At least this time he was going to be home for a month and we took full advantage of it, if one didn't know better it would have seemed that we were on our honeymoon.

As the days went past, he brought up the subject of my need for a sexual partner several times but I always dismissed the idea thinking I should just endure the situation and take comfort in the idea that this was my contribution to securing our financial future. Besides, I felt uncomfortable with the idea of experiencing intimacy with a strange man even though the thought of it caused me to feel strangely sensual and aroused. Before long however, the subject came up again one morning and this time I decided to share with my husband the feelings I was experiencing. "Well," he said with an understanding look "I've been thinking of asking you to try something, come with me hon."

I walked with him to the bus stop not far from our house and on the way he explained how women passengers on these crowded buses were often groped by men and because everyone is pushed together there was not much one could do about it. He suggested that rather than resist it, I should allow it and accept that I was an attractive and hot woman that men would want to engage with. I told him I was a little scared but I would try it and as soon as I decided to play this game, I felt that familiar tingling of arousal. "Don't worry honey I'll be on the bus with you, but we will pretend we're not together." In a few minutes the bus arrived but was not yet filled so I had a seat on the aisle while my husband moved some distance away.

At the next stop a large group of people got on and it wasn't long before a middle aged man, standing in the aisle maneuvered his way to my side. Obviously he wanted to appear inconspicuous and as the bus bumped and lurched along, I could feel him rubbing his now hardening member against my upper arm. Apparently he wasn't wearing any underwear because I could see a small damp spot appearing on his pants from his arousal. I found myself getting quite excited and rather enjoyed the fluttering in my stomach, unfortunately, he got off at the next stop.

At this point I got up to allow an elderly woman to have my seat and found myself standing in front of a man probably in his mid 40s, he was a good looking man and this time I chose to initiate the seduction. Very slowly, almost imperceptibly, I moved backwards until I could feel my butt just grazing his hand which he had at his side, now I let the motion of the bus do the work as I let my ass move back and forth over his hand. He shifted his position slightly and now had his hand resting between the cheeks of my nice round butt and since I was wearing a saree and a thong, there was not much separating his hand from my flesh. mmmmmm It was like an exciting adventure into the world of eroticism. I suppose because I made no move to stop his advances, he wanted to see how much I would allow and now positioned himself in such a way that his growing erection was firmly planted between my fleshy globes.

I glanced at my husband and we exchanged smiles since he could clearly see what was going on and was happy at my acceptance of it. As we rocked and lurched along the rough road, he took each opportunity to press himself more firmly into me. Perhaps it was a growing lust that took over my behavior, but I decided to take this one step further and slowly moved my hand behind me and grasped his now fully erect penis. I know it took him by surprise because I heard a sudden gasp in my ear. I couldn't believe I had done this.

Here I was on a public bus caressing the hard cock of a complete stranger and although no one could see what was happening, I was on fire and could feel the moisture gathering in my pussy. I began stroking this stranger's cock through his pants and felt a sense of power in my sexuality. I stroked him for a little longer before he had to get off at his stop and I watched as he walked away covering the bulge in his trousers with his briefcase.

Arriving back home, Kareem and I each poured ourselves a glass of wine and sat down to chat about that morning's adventure. "Well Fareeda you seemed to be getting more comfortable with your adventures in flirtation, you left that last fellow in a real state of suspended desire," chuckling at his use of words.

"I know, I would have never imagined I would do such a thing and yet I felt so alive and vital." "Maybe we could do that again, you know I'm comfortable with it as long as you're nearby."

He gave me a thoughtful look before saying "I think we can try something a little bolder." I started getting that nervous twinge again, then he continued "there's an old theater on the other side of town where people often go to find sexual hook-ups." "We'll go there tomorrow and see if you can get a little more intimate with someone than today, maybe give them a hand job in the dark." Again I felt that churning of excitement inside mixed with a little fear.

The next afternoon found us in an old, rundown theater that played mostly B movies at a discount. Kareem had given me a condom to contain the cum in the event I found what I was looking for. The theater was not very crowded so we selected a couple of seats next to an athletic looking young man and hoped for the best.

Shortly after we sat down the lights went out and the film began. I have no idea what was playing because the entire focus of my attention was on what I hoped would soon happen. It wasn't long before I felt his leg brush against mine, I knew he was desirous of knowing my response so I kept my leg against his without withdrawing it and noticed he pushed his more firmly against me. After a very brief pause he began moving his leg up and down against mine, since I didn't move away, he clearly knew I was willing to play.

In the reflected light of the movie I knew Kareem would be able to see it all. Next he stroked the side of my thigh with the back of his hand and I caressed his hand letting him know that it was all right. Hesitating only slightly he firmly moved my hand to his crotch and slowly began masturbating using my hand. It always thrills me to feel a mans organ swelling at my touch. Releasing my hand from his grip, I started undoing his pants and seeing where we were going, he assisted me by quickly lowering his pants and underwear. Taking out the condom, I whispered that I wanted him to wear it and of course he promptly had it rolled on.

As I began massaging his penis he moved his hand under my salwar and panties. I felt a thrill running through my body, not so much from the sensation but from the thought that here in a public theater I was massaging a stranger's engorged cock and he had his fingers inside my most private place and I was enjoying the whole thing immensely which he also knew by the abundance of moisture I was producing. At one point he withdrew his fingers and brought them to his mouth where he lustily sucked my essence from them, ooooooh god, this was so hot! He returned to my waiting pussy and rolled my swollen clit between his fingers, squeezing slightly, "oooooooooohhh fuuuuck."

I couldn't stop the wave of orgasm that welled up inside me, the best I could do was to keep from yelling out loud. My husband was holding my other hand and I squeezed him hard as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over me, just as my breathing slowed slightly, I could feel his swollen man meat throbbing in my hand and knew his time of pleasure had arrived, quickening the pace of my strokes slightly, he raised his ass from the seat and I knew his balls had released their gift and he could feel the impending eruption flowing up through his hard shaft which I held firmly onto. Trying to keep quiet as I had, he nevertheless let out a low moan as his cream gushed from the swollen head of his cock spurting into the condom. I continued slowly stroking him until all his milk had been released, then told him I wanted the condom full of cum.

We left before the end of the movie and when we got home I showed Kareem the condom with it's huge load of milky fluid. "He came so much because forbidden things taste better, he wouldn't have released that much with his wife." "Well Fareeda, you have aroused strange men on the bus, gave another great pleasure in the theater and let him give you the same now we finally need you to fuck a strange man in front of me"

Again I felt myself being overcome with lust "OK hon but how can you ask a stranger to fuck your wife?" "I've been thinking of something" he said "don't worry"

It was a few days after this conversation that Kareem came home early one afternoon accompanied by another man whom I didn't know. Since it was a warm day, I turned away to get us all something to drink. My husband and this man, who was introduced to me as Moideen were sitting at the table when I returned with a bottle of whiskey and 3 glasses with ice. Before sitting, I poured them each a generous serving before pouring one for myself as well. Moideen was a big man, not fat but easily 6 feet tall and strongly built. I couldn't help wondering why he was seated at my table.

Before long I got the answer I was wondering about. "Fareeda, Moideen is a practitioner at an Ayurvedic clinic, I met him in the course of business and asked if maybe he could help to relieve the tightness you've felt in your back"

"Oh that would be wonderful," I replied "although it's not serious I have had an annoying twinge in my back lately." We had all had several drinks and I must admit I certainly felt relaxed when Moideen asked if I would like him to take a look at my back now. "Sure, lets do this in the bedroom" I replied and Moideen followed me in.

"OK, I'm going to need you to stand facing the wall with your hands on the wall at shoulder level." he instructed, then proceeded to probe my spine with his thumbs, moving downward from my neck. "Could I ask you to remove you bra Fareeda?" "It's keeping me from seeing what's in need of treatment"

"No problem" I replied, removing it from beneath my sari without exposing my breasts to this stranger. As he resumed his exam Kareem entered and asked if he could help in any way.

"Yes, Kareem, could you hold up this dress so I can examine her lower back?" So, my husband raised the skirt up exposing me from the waist down. At this point Moideen hooked his thumbs into the waistband of my panties and in one motion lowered them to the floor exposing my full buttocks to his view. Then my husband held me pinned to the wall, leaving me unable to escape as Moideen probed my buttocks and private parts with his thumbs for a few moments before announcing that he could relieve the problem in short order.

The treatment involved a massage technique on my lower back and glutes so it was suggested that I lie face down on the bed. "It would be better" he suggested "If you remove your sari so that the massage oil won't stain it." I felt a bit self conscious, but before I could say or do anything, my husband pulled it over my head leaving me completely naked, exposed to this powerful stranger so I promptly laid on the bed facing downwards. Taking my legs one at a time, he spread them apart thus exposing my now dampening pussy and knelt between them to begin massaging my lower back. "I'm going to apply some oil now and we will soon have your tension relieved." He began with his thumbs in the middle of my back and fingers to the sides applying a firm pressure while rotating his thumbs and I must admit I felt completely relieved.

"Would you like another drink? My husband asked him.

"Oh yes, that would be great." he replied. As soon as my husband left the room his thumb began rubbing my exposed asshole, "OH" I gasped, surprised by this move "Relax," he whispered "it's all part of my treatment." I knew that wasn't true but there is something incredibly erotic, maybe even naughty about having your asshole played with and by now he had two fingers in to their full depth. When Kareem returned, he immediately went back to his regular treatment. Once again my husband left to get some water and this time Moideen's finger entered my hot, very wet tunnel of love. We were both becoming dangerously aroused and as he leaned over to kiss me and I turned to kiss him Kareem again entered the room.

We both tried to pretend as though nothing happened but Kareem said "It's no problem, if you want her and she wants you, it's OK, go ahead and fuck her." for a moment I was shocked as I considered what this meant and turned to sit on the edge of the bed while Moideen stepped back from the bed.

It was as if the gods of pleasure had just given us their permission to enjoy their gifts freely. Moideen was wearing a pull over shirt and reached down to remove in one smooth motion. Here I was sitting on the bed, completely naked with my eyes fixed on this stranger who until a couple of hours ago I had never seen and was now getting undressed before me with my husband standing right here with us watching. It was like being in some kind of dream. Probably from the physical nature of his work this man had a powerful physique with well defined chest muscles. I was like a child in excited anticipation of seeing the full nakedness of this man who in a short while was going to have his way with me. I closed my legs together trying to quiet the tingling in my sopping pussy but it was little help.

As he began removing his pants my breathing became shorter, I could hardly wait. "Oh!" I gasped as his pants went to the floor revealing the most magnificent piece of manhood I had ever seen. Like many Indian men it was dark, almost black but mostly it was the size. Even hanging there soft it had to be seven inches long and so fat! He approached me and stood before me saying nothing as I sat there burning in my lust. I could even see the surprise on the face of Kareem as I took hold of this cock and my fingers could not encircle it. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!!" I moaned examining it and running my finger around the head and picturing a gush of cum pouring forth from that big pee slit.

Already a drop of his clear pre cum had oozed from the tip and I anxiously lapped it up tasting his slippery nectar. "Ohhhhhh god oh please fuck me!" he moaned as I ran my wet tongue around his rapidly swelling head. By gently squeezing his shaft I was able to coax out a regular flow of his sweet nectar and hungrily took it all into my mouth which I now opened wide to suck on this beautiful penis. As I was gently sucking on this hard shaft, Kareem gently rubbed my shoulders assuring me this was all good and that I should enjoy it freely.

Moideen was moaning steadily and as he withdrew his member from my mouth. I beheld this cock of the gods close up. The flared head was now very firm and with a slightly purplish tone from being fully engorged and still oozing his sweet nectar while the shaft exuded eroticism with it's bulging veins and hardness.

Taking direction from Kareem, Moideen laid on his back and I positioned myself over him in a 69 pose. He hungrily licked my dripping pussy then continued back until his tongue was licking my asshole while I devoured his throbbing tool. "OK hon now I want you to lower yourself onto his shaft." whispered Kareem who had wanted to see me fucked by another man. Kareem grabbed onto that fat, powerful shaft and gently stroking it, positioned it for entry into my womb as I slowly lowered myself onto it feeling my cunt being stretched tight until it disappeared completely.

"Oh fuck I feel so full Kareem." I began raising and lowering myself on Moideen's cock "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god, It feels so fucking good!" He was also moaning with each stroke his cock glistening with my juices and Kareem on his knees watching the shiny black shaft repeatedly disappear into his wife's sopping pussy. I was in heaven and felt like an animal in heat, the whole focus of my being was on the fabulous sensations churning within my sloppy wet cunt.

From deep within me I could feel the approach of a powerful orgasm, it began like a series of fluttering tremors then it hit like a giant wave engulfing me, "Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggg ooooohhhhh fffuck I'm cummmmmming oh dear god it's so powerful fuck me harder!!" I felt the walls of my vagina clamp down tightly on his shaft as I lost control of my body.

At the same time his orgasm brought on by own had it's way with him too, and grabbing my hips he forcefully plunged his throbbing piece of man meat as deeply as he could into me and yelling with passion "Aaarrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhh fuck fuuuuck oh fuck honey I'm cummmmmmmmmming toooo!" as I felt his hot cum being ejaculated with force deep into the bowels of my hungry cunt, for that short space of time we became as one body, inseparable, physically connected and floating thru space hardly aware of our surroundings.

Next to us was a naked Kareem, stroking his erect cock, overcome by the vision of raw lust that just unfolded before his eyes as his wife, panting from the throes of a powerful orgasm, was being fucked silly by a complete stranger whose cock was still buried in her intimate lust hole. Still moaning with pleasure, Moideen lifted my limp body off of his still erect cock and laid me on my back as he prepared to fuck me again as his massive tool reentered my womanhood. "Oh Moideen oh god, fuck me hard and deep, bury you fat cock as far as you can. Fuck me like an animal aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

His eyes glazed over as he fucked me forcibly and at the same time plunged his tongue deeply into my mouth. I wrapped my legs around him pulling him as deeply as possible into me while we both came in another explosion of lust. He collapsed on me for a moment recovering from a wild ride to ecstasy then slowly got off me just as Kareem rubbed his swollen cock head over my lips "Oh god Kareem I love you, thank you for letting me have this day mmmmmmm."

"Anything for you my love." he replied as he slid his erection into my pussy now filled with two loads of strange cum. As he fucked me you could hear the pluk plak pluk plok as my husband plunged in and out of my sloppy cum filled pussy. While Kareem is fucking me, I feel Moideen's finger at my asshole applying gentle pressure. This hole is also wet with dripping cum so his finger slides in easily and he begins fucking my tight brown asshole with his finger.

fareeda
fareeda
39 Followers
12