Wife's Journey to Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensations are unbelievable and put me over the top. "Oh yeeees, fuck my cunt, and my asshole too pleeeeeeease fuck my asshole woahhh, I'm cummmmming again aaaaaaahhhh!" I felt my asshole clamping down tight on Moideen's finger and at the same time my love hole grabbed Kareems cock in a death grip as my body was convulsing with yet another orgasm tearing thru me. I could feel the warmth inside as Kareem's orgasm pumped another load of man cream deep within me, and the finger slowly slipped from my ass.

I took Kareem's softening cock in my mouth and lustily cleaned the mixture of two menscum from his glistening penis. We all lay there together for about 15 minutes while resting from our wild adventure into the world of extreme sensuality before we all went to take a shower together.

Being all cleaned up and refreshed I made us a dinner of chicken and vegetables and after cleaning the kitchen we all relaxed and had a good evening of chatting and drinking. It was getting late when we went to bed together. About 3:00am, I was awakened by Kareem motioning me to be quiet "Why don't you suck on his cock while he's sleeping? It will be fun to see his response." he whispered. Since we were all sleeping naked it was easy for me to maneuver between his legs, and feeling silly like a schoolgirl about to play a joke, I gently lifted his soft limp cock and lowered my mouth over it.

Focusing on the head, I slowly swirled my tongue all around it keeping it moist then tracing the slit of his pee hole with the tip of my tongue. As I'm doing this Kareem is gently squeezing my nipples and giving them slight tugs causing me to moan softly with pleasure. Clearly my attentions to Moideen's penis are having an effect as I can feel it swelling in my mouth so I continue caressing his glistening cock head with my moist lips and tongue but gently, so as not to wake him. Soon I am rewarded by drops of pre cum forming at his pee hole. As soon as it appears, I lick it off and savor his taste.

Kareem has moved behind me and his hard cock is positioned at my pussy's lips since I am kneeling and already in the doggie position. Kareem is moving his cock up and down along my now wet pussy lips, teasing me before feeding me his excited, swollen meat. Cupping Moideen's balls in my right hand, I am slowly caressing them, they feel so heavy and full, I am enjoying the way his now fully erect cock is twitching in my mouth. I wonder, is he dreaming of some incredible sexual encounter or an as yet unfulfilled fantasy? Either way I'm glad to be a part of it!

His eyes are fluttering now as he slowly comes into wakefulness and is comprehending what is happening. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh... Yesssssss." he moans loudly"God Fareeda, suck my cock, ohhhh yesss deeper baby."

As I'm sucking this beautiful cock deeper and harder, I feel Kareems stiff member opening my pussy and exploring my depths "Oh god I love this!" I moan as I push back slightly forcing Kareem deeply into my warmth, and feel his balls sliding against me.

Moideen is now fully awake and enjoying our playtime"Ohhhh baby suck my hard cock, god that feels sooo good, you're such a great cocksucker, mmmmmm." "Papi has a big load for you little girl, mmmmm I want you to swallow my cum baby, every drop, ohhhhhh it's all for you."

Earlier in the day he had fucked my asshole with his finger while Kareem was fucking my cunt with his cock so I decided to do the same to him. Since by now everything was covered with our slippery juices, I put my middle finger to his asshole and applied a little pressure, "Oh fuck yes baby, do it!" he screamed, so with a little more pressure and wiggling, my finger entered his tight, hot hole. I continued until I could go no further and began rotating my finger over his prostate "ahhhh... yah... aaaaaaaahh."

He had moved into a state of pre-orgasmic ecstasy, moaning and lifting his ass from the bed, his cock swelled in my mouth "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck baby" I knew what was coming and I couldn't wait, I could feel the bulging veins of this oversized cock against the side of my mouth and sucked harder "aaaahh fuuuuuck I'm cumming yah oh god hereit is baby swallow it aaaahhhhh." I thrilled with passion as the first jet of cum shot from his pee hole hitting the back of my throat, this was followed by two more, filling my mouth with his slightly salty boy cream. I played with it in my mouth for a while before swallowing every drop and continued sucking his now softening penis.

"Aaaaarrrrrrrggghh!" screamed Kareem as he slammed his cock deeper into me "I'm cummmmmming now, yeah fuck baby ohhhhhyeah aaaaaahhhhhh!" I could feel the spray of heat inside me as his engorged member released it's generous load of man cum bathing my womb with it's love.

I slowly withdrew my finger from Moideen's tight hole and he smiled "Fareeda that was the best blow job ever." "I thought I would pass out from ecstasy!" He turned and kissed me on the lips pushing his tongue into my mouth, no doubt he could taste his essence in my mouth.

I turned to Kareem and kissed him in the same way, mmmmm Kareem was tasting Moideen's cum on my lips. Before going back to sleep Moideen again eased his hard cock into my hole already filled with Kareem's cum and I had another wrenching orgasm as I fell asleep with this mixture of love juice dripping from my sticky wet cunt, mmmmmmmmm sweet dreams.

As a result of these adventures my world of sexuality has opened for me and Kareem and we enjoy great freedom in our sex lives. Moideen visits us regularly and we fully enjoy the excitement that a variety of partners brings to our lives. To me each cock is different and I absolutely love the adventure of exploring each one. Good bye for now and happy fucking!!

12