Wife's Joyride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recognized that Woman Breaker was now shooting his load into my wife. His exclamations of rapture and the movement of their forms confirmed he was seeding her. He was power washing her womb with nigger semen.

A few moments later I could tell that Loni passed out. She fell silent and her form went limp. WB fucked between her kicking legs…it still fascinated me that her legs would keep kicking, and no doubt her vagina was still convulsing and squeezing his dick even after being knocked out…fucking her unconscious body for a few more minutes. When he finally pulled out of her I heard the loud liquid ‘Splort’ of their thick gooey cum waterfall out her stretched wide pussy.

I shut off the phone and my mind returned abruptly to my car in the executive parking lot. Two of the first floor receptionists were looking back at me with horrified faces.

“…watching porn right here at work! I don’t believe it!” They were whispering but I picked up their gist. Good Lord, the walkway to the main entrance passed right by me. I glanced at my car clock. I had been watching my wife getting banged for an hour! The volume wasn’t exactly low, either! The whole company must have walked past me this morning, though my attention had been riveted to my phone screen. I was going to be the subject of all the talk at the water coolers today! I will be labeled a pervert for certain!

The walk up to my office was the longest of my life. Was I to be fired?

12