Wife's Massage Voyeur Ch. 03

Story Info
Cuckolded husband watches cheating wife.
3.5k words
4.2
146.9k
45
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers

Carol my lovely blond wife and I were masseurs with each of us only massaging clients of our own sex. This was until a terrible cycle accident crippled me from the waist down forcing me to give up work.

We were so short of money the only way I could see to get enough was for Carol to take over some of my male clients. She was reluctant to do this at first, but we were under so much financial pressure she eventually agreed.

Initially her male massage sessions were just that, though I still felt jealous which was why I'd drilled a spy hole without her knowledge. One day the inevitable happened, a client exposed his erection and asked for a hand job, she refused. But our finances were so bad she steeled herself to do it for him the next time for the extra payment he offered.

Amazingly my wife watching had stimulated me so much I regained some feelings in my lower limbs and had an erection for the first time since my accident. It appeared the higher blood pressure my voyeurism created had jumpstarted my otherwise paralysed lower half.

Later a sixty five year old man offered a lot of badly needed money for her to be topless and give him a blowjob. Once again she was disinclined to agree but we'd needed the money so badly she did it. When he made another appointment he stated he wanted to fuck her next time.

My wife didn't say she would and it seemed she'd decided against it until we got a final notice that we would lose our house if we didn't immediately pay a large sum of cash.

Even with this hanging over us she was still unsure if she could go through with it, but the old man used all his years of experience to seduce my lovely wife. He got her worked up and offered so much money to let him fuck her she gave in. He used a condom although he could probably have shot his sperm into her bare backed and impregnated her if he'd wanted.

Each sluttish act my wife performed with another man re-ignited my libido. To the point my penis till recently having no sensation at all, improved so much with the voyeurism I'd got most of my lustful feelings back. In fact I'd been able to wank myself to an orgasm watching my wife do the old man and even been able to stand for a moment.

I didn't let on to her that I was watching her sex acts and managed to lick her swollen labia after the old man had fucked her. Every sex act she performed with other men was helping my crippled lower limbs and cock regenerate their function.

Without her realizing I encouraged her need to do sexual things with her male clients. The more of a slut she became the more it helped my disability retreat. Unfortunately we were still many thousands in debt and liable to lose the house unless she could earn more money.

Carol and I had both been virgins when we married so the old man had been only her second lover. My emotions were mixed, I realized I was a natural voyeur and wife watcher and I got the biggest physical boost to my crippled lower half when I imagined another man impregnating my wife.

On the other hand I wanted to protect her and for it to be my sperm making her babies. She wasn't a natural slut; in fact she was mentally very reticent about any extra marital contact. But as the economics of our debt forced her into prostituting her body her natural sex drive took over and she was soon enthusiastically orgasmic.

No doubt the fact that I'd been unable to make love to her since becoming paralysed had contributed to her needing other sexual release. After all why should I expect her to go without? Although I could again achieve an erection, without watching her wanton behaviour with other men it just didn't get hard, a catch 22 situation.

Carol had bought us some time by earning the money from the old man with her pussy. As she'd paid off enough of our debt, she felt she could now turn down requests from other clients for sexual favours. Logically I should have been delighted but I was actually disappointed, as I needed my full voyeur fix and to recover my lower body function as quickly possible.

The sixty five year old who'd been the only man to cuckold me to date my wife treated as a different case in her morality entirely. He booked up twice every week now and got sex acts from my wife every time. In fact it was obvious to me that Jack had displaced me as her prime sexual partner. Still he paid well and depending on the time of the month got a hand / blowjob or full enthusiastic intercourse when he insisted on always wearing a condom.

It seemed my wife trusted this big blond/grey haired blue eyed old Viking. Perhaps she was rather in love with him as she always screamed at him to impregnate her, although I realized she was originally doing this at his specific request. However I was convinced by the enthusiasm Carol put into begging him for his sperm that she genuinely wanted him to impregnate her.

In fact on a couple of occasions she'd told him not to wear a condom despite her having no other method of birth control. But the old fellow was a gentleman and insisted on wearing one to her obvious disappointment.

After all, the pensioner was paying her so he'd bought the right to do her anyway he wanted. He now asked Carol in the middle of a furious fucking session "Who's the boss, who's the daddy? Is your husband the daddy or am I? I expected her to say I was, but the old basted had waited till my wife was on the brink of her orgasm before asking. She growled as she came, "You are Jack, you're the daddy!"

He said, "Good," as he came in her, "I expect you to always confirm I'm the daddy as well as begging me to impregnate you every time we shag in future! "Yes Jack," she answered, "you're the 'fucking' daddy anyway cos he can't do me anymore!"

One day he shocked Carol and me listening by saying he wanted to fuck her arse. She said no with a definite unapproachable voice. My lovely wife had never allowed me to do her up the arse because she said it wasn't natural and dirty so I hadn't persisted.

The old man pretended he accepted her decision but kept mentioning it again just at her point of orgasm. One day he asked her as she was cumming the hardest I've ever seen her. Offering a lot of money and saying it was his birthday the next week and he wanted her bum as his present. In her ecstasy she shouted, "Yes, YES you can fuck my arse for your birthday!"

But by the next week she'd had second thoughts and been crying on and off all morning. I consoled her hugging her to me telling her everything would work out in the end if we both love each other. She was shaking and said, "But you don't understand Ken, I --!" But she didn't try to explain more; possibly she was ashamed of what she'd promised to do.

She looked me in my eyes and said, "I'd die for you Ken and I'll do anything that's needed to keep our house and home together, but will never betray you! I suspected that this meant she'd made up her mind to refuse to have anal sex with her old lover.

I said, "I know that Carol, I trust you to do whatever you think you need for us. By the way this came this morning." It was another final notice about our arrears of mortgage threatening imminent foreclosure unless a lot of money was paid in by the end of the week.

Carol read it silently, started crying and shaking again then said, "I love you so much Ken, I'll sort this out someway for our future! My cock immediately sprang to attention at the very thought of the sixty-five year old taking my wife's anal virginity while I watched him do her.

He'd been only the second man to fuck her cunt but it now seemed likely that he'd be the first to shag her arse. My emotions were confused; I was both apprehensive and jealous at the same time. Already she'd sucked him off despite never doing it for me her husband, now this would be the second sexual treat he'd beaten me to.

The day came and she gave him a naked massage, he being the only man she didn't drape with a towel. She was still nervous with little tears running down her cheeks. Carol drew in a deep breath and started to say, "Jack – I don't think I," Before she said any more Jack kissed her hard on the lips, cutting short her negative protestations.

She tried to break away but he was kissing her more passionately now and his hand vigorously rubbed her breasts and kitty. He was quite a psychologist this pensioner, he didn't bug her again about it just laid her on the bench and fingered her anus and clit at the same time.

She was getting extremely worked up but he didn't let her cum. Instead he rubbed massage oil into her anus, trying to penetrate her with his finger while she clenched her sphincter muscles to prevent him doing so. But he persisted slowly entering her puckered hole with one finger then two.

Gradually with Jack manipulating her clit and fingering her anus she weakened, saying in a low voice, "Alright Jack you can try to do me – there, but you've got to promise to stop if it hurts me too much?" Jack smiled and said softly, "Of course I'll be gentle Carol I love you too much to hurt you."

Jack had again said the right seductive things; by doing so he was going to get his way with my wife again. My cock was painfully hard and not only was I able to stand I was moving from foot to foot.

Wantonly my lovely wife lowered herself off of the table and bent over pulling her buttocks apart to give Jack full access. I could clearly see her soaking swollen labia and puckered anus both twitching with lustful anticipation.

I watched Jack kissing her bottom and licking her brown hole; in fact after a while he managed to push his tongue right into her back entrance. But when we both expected his cock to replace his tongue he didn't do it, Instead he lifted her naked onto the table on her back and spread her legs lewdly wide open.

I'd never seen her labia so swollen, her innerlips protruding several inches and gaping so that her hole was like a cavern glistening with her juices and throbbing in almost orgasmic excitement. Her clitoris was pushing from its hood at least an inch and massively swollen with pressurized blood. She was so sexually excited no porn star would look more fuckable!

My cock was so near to exploding without me even touching it just from this super sexual show for another man. I was standing now without holding on, I needed him to fuck her arse and fuck her cunt stupid myself strait afterwards.

But what was Jack up to? It seemed he was going to fuck her vagina again instead of her arse hole. Though she was ultra sexually excided her face betrayed the fact that she was also disappointed as I was, we'd both got used to the idea of her having a completely new sexual adventure so anything else would be an anticlimax.

However we were both wrong, Jack forced Carol's legs even further outwards and backwards over her shoulders. Then he placed his condom-covered cockhead on her perineum and dragged it till it was touching her virgin back entrance then pressed slowly in. Her sphincter muscles resisted at first but with all the massage oil and pussy goo covering his member the entrance muscles relaxed and allowed his cockhead to gently penetrate her.

Carol squeaked in pain as it entered her ring and I was afraid she'd demand he removed it because of the agony she was obviously in. But she didn't she clung more tightly to his back and closed her eyes. Slowly but surly Jack pushed his member in another inch. Now she was holding her lips clamped tight and tears of discomfort were trickling from her eyes.

Soon I could see he had his whole length up her back passage and his balls touching her buttocks. He leaned towards her kissing her lips and again rubbed her clit by pushing his hand between them. He left his cock within my wife without movement until she got used to its presence. Then slowly started to move in a fucking motion and she responded.

My wife said, "That's painful Jack, its such a naughty thing to do but your body's rubbing my clit as well so I'm almost ready to cum. With that he speeded up until he was fucking her really hard and fast. Carol's facial expression was a mixture of agony and ecstasy.

Jack threw himself whole-heartedly into his anal assault. Carol was whimpering now, she said, "Fuck my arsehole Jack come up me darling I want it badly, don't you ever stop I want your cock up my bum forever --- I just didn't know! Oh lover I'm cumming Jack do me hard" then she screeched in agony and had an earth shattering orgasm. She wailed so loudly and shrilly I was worried our nearest neighbours two hundred yards away would hear her cries.

I could hear Jacks groans and his buttocks clenching time after time as he shot his cum into her writhing body, into her big bobbling bum, up her arsehole. Eventually Jack dismounted from her as his cock withered, she kissed him as he left, telling him her arse was now owned by him, his cock would be the only one she'd allow to penetrate it and he could do it anytime he wanted.

I was jealous of the old man; he'd got permission to do something she wasn't even going to let me do. On the other hand I was so proud of her because she'd been so adventurous and enduring the pain of her first anal penetration. She'd put aside her earlier revulsion at the idea to get us the money we so desperately needed.

When the old man had left I called Carol to me, she walked into the gym with difficulty her legs held far apart. She also made the mistake of sitting down on the hard wooden chair, yelping in pain she leapt up immediately. I clasped her to me and although I knew what had caused her discomfort I was non-the less worried about her.

Had her paying lover damaged her sphincter, was her large bowl torn or bruised? She'd promised him he could have her bum again whenever he wanted it so I was sure he'd do her there regularly from then on. What a bastard I was, but what a turn on spying on the old man and her rutting at each other is, I'm dedicated to wife watching now I decided.

I put my hand inside her lose shorts and felt her labia immediately realizing she hadn't replaced her G-string. She'd had to go to Soho to get these, as more sensible panties were the norm in those days. I rubbed her fat bum and she moved away from me a bit so I licked her pussy. Then being unable to resist it I licked her anal ring, it was gapping open so much I got most of my tongue in it. She jumped up in pain but grimacing, allowed me to do it.

Perhaps she felt guilty about not letting me do her there and selling her favours instead. The expression on her face was one of questioning, why had I chosen that exact time to lick her arsehole, after all I couldn't know what Jack had just done up her ring could I?

Carol still continued giving strait massages plus the occasional hand job. Though she did allow her original hand relief customer to have a blowjob as thanks for introducing Jack to her. But she resolutely refused to have full sex with him or anyone else but the old man.

Carol explained to Jack she still had morals even if they were her own rules that applied. She explained she was married to me and loved me dearly, but as I couldn't fuck her now she loved him and his cock in a purely carnal way, he was her sensual guru.

Jack was pleased with this explanation and when she said she'd do anything for him except leave me. He smiled and said, "In that case I've a special favour to ask you. She replied that she'd do whatever he wanted. Jack said in that case he'd better explain and would pay her a lot of money for her help.

Jack said, "I've a young son who's coming up to his birthday that will make sex with him legal. But he's had real problems; he's only sexually matured in the last few weeks.

You see when out third child was born it wasn't possible to tell what sex it was, our baby was a hermaphrodite. There were both sets of male and female residual genitalia. It appears this isn't as unusual as you might think, but only people in contact with one understands the problems.

Parents give them names and dress them in clothes that don't encourage them to live as either sex. My child we called Toni/Tony, dressed in a kilt and patent shoes that could belong to either conventional sex. We bought both boys and girls toys equally and waited to see which the child chose.

The only conclusive way to be certain of their real sex is at puberty when one set of genitalia develops markedly. Obviously if the child had periods it's a girl and extra female hormones are giving to help her develop.

This didn't happen to my child, he began to develop testicles and penis so the specialist injected him with male hormones to bring on full puberty. He now feels more male and is far happier. However he has the problem that he still looks rather feminine. Though I'm not anti gay or bi sexual males I don't want my son forced into that way of life unless this is what he chooses.

There have been many gay men hanging around him all his life trying to tempt him. I've been able to protect him till now by having him educated at home but he doesn't know many girls as he wasn't interested until recently.

Carol what I'm asking you is to initiate him into sex; you're wonderful at it as I well know. You see your looks are ideal, as you closely resemble my deceased wife his mother. She was really the only adult female he'd a close relationship with so I'm sure he'll feel at home with you."

"Wow," Carol said, are you kidding me Jack?" "No," he replied I'm deadly serious, what do you say? "Jack" she said, "You're asking me to have sex with a very young man who I've never met and who not only has never had sex but also doesn't have the first idea what to do!"

"Yes Carol," Jack replied, "That's so, In fact I don't really know if he's capable of an erection or of having sexual relationships with a woman! But if he can't he'll probably end up like a she male just being a receptacle for men's cocks.

That's not what I want for my son, please help me find the truth for love and money of course Carol, I beg you? The old man had tears in his eyes and a pleading expression on his face.

Carol looked shocked, after a few seconds pause she said, "I don't know what to say Jack I can't get my head around what you've just told me. I'd like to help both of you but I must have a few days to consider if I could bring myself to do it morally and physically."

Jack said, "I understand Carol, his birthday's next Friday and I'm prepared to pay you a £1000 if you'll help two worried men out! I'll phone you on Monday to get your answer. Then he went, leaving my wife looking perplexed in the extreme.

Even I couldn't tell what she'd do but resolved to try and influence her positively with out letting on I knew of the problem.

My reasoning I'm ashamed to say was purely selfish, my cock was stiff again just at the thought of this possible exotically different liaison. My adoptive father had always said a stiff cock has no conscience, how right he was in my situation.

Now I'd just have to wait to find out what she decided!

gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers