Wife's Mom Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marge got under the sheets, snuggled up to me, kissed me passionately, and grabbed my still erect cock. She then said, "I think your thing is the same length as Bob's, but thicker. Please go-slow with me. It has been over two years since Bob made love to me." Marge could not say the word cock yet.

I said, "Marge, I will go slow. First, I would like to eat you. Please let go of my cock."

She released my cock. I got out of bed and waited on the side, but Marge just stared at me without moving. It dawned me that Bob never ate her, and she did not know what eating her pussy was and that she had to get in position to offer her pussy to me.

I said, "Marge, lie across the bed with your ass on the edge of the bed. I want to eat your pussy."

"Mark, you mean you will use your mouth on my vagina? But, that's dirty. I have been oozing since we started petting."

"Yes, Marge I will suck and lick your pussy. It is not dirty. It is cleaner than my mouth. Your juices are natural juices I like. They are part of you. For me, it is not much different than me sucking you saliva when we kiss. Please try it, I am sure you will enjoy it."

With my guidance, Marge scooted to her new position. As she moved on the bed, I saw her boobs jiggle and the full growth of hair on her pussy. With me on my knees next to the bed, I helped Marge take a comfortable position. I persuaded her to open her thighs and gently spread them. Even in the limited light, it was a magnificent view. Marge?s thighs were smooth and nicely tapered. Her pubic hair was brown, thick, and matted with her juices. Further up, her chest was heaving rhythmically with her breathing, and each boob was a mound of quivering flesh stooped to its side due to its weight.

?Marge, please relax and enjoy what I will do to you. Just let go of your fears and inhibitions.?

?Ok Mark, I trust you and I will relax. I promise.?

I kissed the insides of her thighs and rubbed them from the knees to her crotch. After Marge relaxed slowly, I massaged her crotch with enough pressure to enjoy the feel of her soft fur and give her pleasure. I inhaled her natural odors and rustled her pussy hair with my nose. Her excited pussy was releasing intoxicating odors. Then, I spread her glistening pussy lips and licked them. I noticed she had a large clit that protruded proudly above her cunt.

Marge said, ?Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. That?s so nice.?

After licking the lips a few more times, I flicked her clit several times with my tongue eliciting more "Oooohs and ahhhhs," from Marge.

I then began several cycles of gently sucking Marge?s prominent clit and releasing it from my mouth. At the same time I gently massaged and pinched Marge?s boobs and nipples with my hands. Once when I removed my hands from her nipples, Marge put them back where they belonged.

Soon, Marge had several intense orgasms, ??Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. ?Ohhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhh. I felt them both through her clit in my mouth and on my thumb in her pussy. Marge clasped my head between her firm thighs and held it down with her hands. After a few minutes, she had a huge smile on her face as she pulled me up and kissed me on my mouth.

?I never tasted my own juices before. I like the taste. They are so slick. Thank you. Thank you.?

I laid down next to Marge, who had scooted back to lie on her pillow, and just watched her bosom rise and fall with her breathing. After a while, she touched my cock, spread her thighs, held out her arms, and said, ?Now it is your turn to get your relief. Mark, please take me.?

I was very excited after all the petting, kissing, and sucking. I was sure that I would not last long if we used the missionary position. Also, I remembered that Marge wanted me to go easy because she did not fuck for a long time. So I asked Marge to jump on me, an expression I thought most, if not all, women understood. Again, she looked perplexed. So I said, ?Marge first get on top of me, straddle me at my crotch, and then put my cock in your pussy real slowly.? And that?s exactly what Marge did as I helped her.

She was breathing rapidly as she slowly lowered herself on my cock. After several up and down motions, Marge took my cock all the way into her pussy. Marge released a huge sigh and a huge smile appeared on her face as the clutching walls of her tight pussy relaxed around my thick cock. For a few minutes, she was content to just sit up straight after impaling herself on my cock. I beckoned her to lean forward so that I could play with her 38D boobs. Occasionally I lifted my head from my pillow to suck one of her nipples.

Marge learned the game of fucking me quickly and began rapid up and down stroking of my cock with her snug pussy. But, I wanted to prolong the session and told her, ?Marge love, if you keep doing that I will come in no time. I am trying to hold off cumming, and enjoy the sights and sensations of fucking you.?

But Marge speeded up the up and down strokes and just mumbled, ?I can?t stop. I?m cumminggggggggggggg right now. Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Mark. Fuck. Fuckkkk.? That was the first time, Marge used the word ?fuck?. She would use it often after that.

Her orgasm was too much for me. It triggered my pent-up release. My climax coincided with Marge?s. I managed to hang on to Marge?s heaving tits for dear life and released several spurts of cum in her tight pussy as she was still moving up and down on my cock. Some of my cum was released deep inside Marge and some just at the entrance to her juicy pussy.

Marge collapsed on me with my softened cock still in her pussy. She kissed my sweaty face and gave me a grateful kiss. She looked in my eyes, smiled, and said, ?I had cum before, but not like that in my whole life. I love being on top. It gave me good control. Thank you for suggesting that I get on top. But, I better get up because I am leaking. I don?t want to drip all over the bed.?

She lifted herself off of me and my cock came out of her pussy reluctantly with a pop that made both of us giggle. Marge immediately covered the mouth of her pussy with her hand to stop the flow of my cum. Despite her efforts, some of my cum dribbled down her thigh. While she was in the bathroom, I put on my robe and checked on the kids; they were sound asleep. When I cam back to my bedroom, Marge was not there. I knocked on her bedroom door, but there was no answer; Marge fell asleep.

12