Wife's Mom Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marge returned, wearing her pink silk robe. She went to the kitchen and brought two glasses of orange juice, and sat next to me on the couch. She had reapplied make up and lipstick. I smelled her freshly applied perfume. At that moment, I was grateful and happy. I took her right hand and kissed it gently. Her fingers were thin and long. I kissed each finger on her hands, including that with her wedding band and diamond ring. I gently rubbed her wrists and forearms. Marge looked beautiful. I wondered what she had underneath the robe. I remembered she did not cum earlier.

Marge turned towards me, touched my face, kissed me, and said. ‘Mark, I have had such a great time with you. Thank you for giving me back my confidence. I was a good mother and wife. But, I had all these feelings and emotions. What was missing was good loving by a man. You gave it to me over the past few days. If you are wondering, why I brought the lingerie I bought for Bob, I wanted to show them to you. Honestly, I dreamed that the friendship we built the past few years would turn to romance. You made it real. Thank you. You are a good man. Again, I am sorry you are having problems with Sally. I love you.’

I took her hand in mine, ‘Marge, I confess that I have dreamed of making love to you. In fact, I jacked off imagining fucking you doggy-style. I initiated our romance by kissing you. Thank for returning my love. You made my dreams come true. I love you too.’

Marge then said, ‘It’s not that late, about 8:30. We can go to bed at about 10. Do you want to watch rest of that video’’

I said, ‘Sure. Let me turn the TV/VCR stand towards us,’ but Marge jumped up and said, ‘I can do that. You just sit and relax.’ She wheeled the TV/VCR stand, and, to my surprise, also the mirror stand in front of the couch. She walked towards me, smiled, and removed her robe and let it drop on the floor, revealing pink panties and tank top. My cock stirred weakly. Grinning, she pirouetted and said: ‘The two are not a matching a set. They are of different shades of pink. I hope you don’t mind.’ I was speechless. Smiling, I just shook my head.

Marge sat in the middle of the couch in her skimpy clothing, ‘Mark, come stretch out on the couch, put your head in my lap, and watch the video with me. It’s hot, take off your robe.’ I did as Marge said. The couch was not very long; my legs dangled over the end. I looked up and saw a faint smile on Marge’s lips. I turned my head towards the TV. A 50+ well-endowed blonde woman was talking to her muscular male neighbor who was in his 30’s. He called her ‘aunty’ as she rubbed his back. Soon she was massaging his big dick and he was sucking her boobs.

I looked at Marge as she was watching the video. My head was close to her left boob, but not at the same level. I wondered if Marge would cradle my head and let me suck her boobs. I decided to try the couch pillow. I placed it under my head. Perfect. I can reach Marge’s boob. Slowly, I lifted her tank top, turned my head, opened my mouth, and started sucking on Marge’s nipple. Marge squealed in surprise, pushed aside the tank top covering my face, looked down at me, smiled, and said: ‘Oh Mark. That feels very good. It is a wonderful surprise. I may not be able to watch the video if you keep doing that.’

I grinned, and said, ‘Marge, what I am doing is real. Watch the video as long as you can.’ I resumed sucking Marge’s boob while she watched the video. I also squeezed and massaged it. Marge’s nipples were nor very big and protruding, but her areolas were large and dark pink in color. After a few minutes, I stopped sucking Marge’s boob, turned to see the video. The muscular male was fucking his older neighbor in a large bed who was moaning and grunting. Suddenly, the male stopped fucking and started pumping his cock. He released streams of cum on her face and in her mouth. That was the end of that tape segment. Marge gently turned my head back towards her boob. I resumed kneading and sucking it. I licked the under side of the boob; it was a little salty. While sucking the left boob, I squeezed her right boob and pinched the nipple.

Marge ran her fingers through my chest hair. Rubbed my chest. Pinched my nipples. Rubbed my belly. Teased my pubes. Grabbed my cock and held on to it. She said coyly in awe, ‘It’s pulsing in my hand.’

Marge began to squirm. I stopped sucking and looked at her. She smiled, ‘Equal time. The other one is being neglected.’ She let go of my cock. I got up with my hard on sticking out. Switched around so that my head was now near Marge’s right boob. Marge was watching a new video segment. At a tennis court, an older attractive brunette and a younger male were talking. He was coaching the older woman in tennis. I looked up at Marge’s neck and chin; I saw few places where her skin had wrinkled; she is aging well. I nibbled on and sucked her beautiful right boob, just like I did the left one. Marge giggled when I kissed her tummy and belly button.

I turned my head towards the TV. The tennis pro was fucking the older brunette doggy style. He was going to town on her. She was into her obligatory moaning and grunting. I pulled on the elastic band of Marge's panties to get a view of her pubes and crotch. I received a strong whiff of Marge’s pussy juices. She was excited.

Marge turned off the VCR and said, ‘I think I have seen enough for today. The older women look quite good for their age. I’m amazed how well they kept up with the much younger men.’ She continued, ‘Their pussies must get sore with all that pounding. I am glad you are a gentle and patient lover.’

‘Overall, women may be stronger than men. In real life, many older women are living productive lives. Marge, I too like gentle loving.’

Marge smiled, got up and stretched sexily. There was a large stain on Marge’s panties. I stood up with my hard on sticking out. I felt precum oozing out of my cock. I took Marge in my arms and kissed passionately on her mouth. Marge pushed her crotch into my thigh, my erect cock poked her belly. She squeezed my cock and said, ‘Looks like you had lot of fun, squeezing, and sucking my boobs.’

‘Marge, I will never get tired of playing with your boobs. I will never get tired of you. I love you. We are both excited. Let’s fuck on the couch. You can fuck me. Here, let me help you remove your tank top and panties.’ With Marge’s help I pulled the tank top over her ahead and removed her heavily stained panties.

I spread the bath towel and laid on it. Marge straddled my crotch, grabbed my cock, pointed it at her cunt, and slowly pushed down. I watched in fascination as my cock disappeared into Marge’s belly. Marge waited a few seconds for her cunt muscles to adjust to my cock. She sighed, bent forward and kissed me passionately. She pushed her tongue that I sucked and sucked. Still leaning forward, supporting herself on her hands, Marge started fucking at a steady pace. She used her cunt muscles to grip my cock as she moved up and down on it. Soon, Marge began to whimper incoherently. ‘Oh Mark. Fuckkkkk. Fuckkkkk. Fuckkkkk.’ She slowed her up and down fucking motion, and collapsed on me. Whimpering happily, she kissed my lips, mouth, nose, eyes. She rested her head on my chest. I slowly rubbed Marge’s back, ran my hands through her hair, and kissed the top of her head. I heard Marge breathe steadily as she was napping.

Marge woke up, kissed me, smiled, and said, ‘Honey, you did not cum. Your cock is still rock hard. I like the feel of you coming in me.’

‘Marge, I am glad you came. I am close and can come in a few minutes. It’s a matter of choosing a style of fucking. You tell me what you want me to do.’

Marge giggled and said, ‘Mark, Bob and I did it only in the missionary position. We can do it any other way, ok’’

‘We can do it with you facing me and straddling me. We need a chair without arm rests. There are such chairs in the kitchen. We can see and touch each other while fucking.’ Marge blushed and nodded.

We both got up from the couch. Marge grabbed my cock and led me to the kitchen. I brought the towel we had used earlier on the couch. I chose a chair against the wall and sat on it. It was sufficiently low so that our feet were on the floor. Marge straddled me, easily inserted my wet cock into her well-lubricated cunt, leaned forward and hugged me tightly flattening her boobs on my chest. She giggled and said, ‘I love this position. Your cock is deep in me, and I can rub my clit on it and grasp it. Of course, just like you said, we can kiss, and you can play with my boobs and armpits.’

I simply nodded, held Marge’s face in my hands and gave her a long tender kiss. I just looked into Marge’s blue eyes, squeezed her boobs, groped her armpits, as she squeezed my cock intermittently with her cunt muscles; each squeeze was accompanied by a sly smile. We stayed like that for about 15 mins. My cock was rock hard all the time. It twitched every few seconds. Each time it twitched, some precum and may be a sperm or to two were ejected into Marge’s cunt. I was close to my climax, but needed a little more stimulation.

I held Marge’s face, kissed her, and said, ‘Honey, I am close to cumming. I need your help. If you fuck me slowly, I will have a fantastic cum. I will tell you when to stop to really enjoy.’

Marge was delighted to help. She shifted her weight to her feet, grabbed my shoulders, and began fucking my cock slowly and steadily. She also maintained the tight grasp of her cunt muscles on my cock as she fucked it. When my cum started its non-stop flow, I grabbed Marge’s ass cheeks tightly, shoved my cock deep into her pussy, and released spurt after spurt of cum. Marge said, ‘Wow. I still feel your rapid heart beat and your cock pulsing.’

We stayed coupled for another few minutes. My cock began to shrink. Before it slipped out of Marge’s cunt, I handed a few napkins from the table for her to absorb the overflowing cum. Marge and I picked up all the scattered clothing from the living room and went to the bathroom. We took a short shower together. I dried Marge’s back and she dried mine. I set the radio alarm for 7 a.m. Marge was still drying her hair in the bathroom, when I fell asleep completely naked on her bed. Sometime in my sleep, I snuggled up to Marge, also naked.

MONDAY

Marge and I got out of bed at about 7 a.m. She fixed coffee and breakfast. Soon, we left for Springfield. Marge dressed conservatively in a short sleeve blouse and jeans. I wore a short sleeve shirt and pants. We both could have worn shorts because of the heat. I drove. We were both subdued. We talked about her parents, us, Brian, Deborah, and Sally.

We reached Springfield at about Noon and went straight to Sally’s apartment. Sally greeted us warmly. She kissed me on my cheek. Inquired how Brian and Deborah were doing. She served ham and cheese sandwiches, and iced tea. Marge asked Sally how she was doing. Sally very excitedly explained her work in Springfield and that it was a very prestigious opportunity. She also mentioned one Richard, her immediate supervisor, several times. Without looking at me, she mentioned, that she is being considered for an appointment in Washington, D.C., with the U.S. Department of Justice. If all worked out she will begin working in about six months.

Sally asked, ‘Mom, how’s Dad’’

‘He is working very hard. He has been having coughing bouts. He is going to the clinic for tests end of the week. I am sure all will be fine.’

‘Please let me know results of the tests. If I am not here, please leave a message. I will appreciate that, Mom.’

Marge nodded. We moved on to another topic.

After lunch, I helped Sally and Marge clear the kitchen table. I told them that I would like to go for a walk and will return in about 20 mins. I returned after 30 mins. Marge was waiting for me, ‘Sally, left about five mins ago. She had to go back to attend an important meeting. She asked me to close the door behind us. She said, she will talk to you in a few days. We can leave for Chicago when you are ready to go.’

In the car, Marge was quiet for a long time. ‘That Sally is obsessed with her carreer. I suppose that’s ok, but one needs to have a balance between work and family.

I said, ‘Sally will climb up the ladder fast where ever she works. In addition to working hard and being intelligent, she is attractive, and has good networking skills.’

‘You are right. She always had good networking skills. One of her friends in Springfield is a powerful judge, who has helped her make key contacts in Washington.’

‘Does he happen to be the Richard she was talking about’’

‘Yes. I understand he is her supervisor and has been practicing law for about 25 years, ten as a judge.’

Marge was quite for a few minutes. I noticed that she had fallen asleep. She slept for about an hour while I drove. We were about ten miles from my apartment when she woke up. ‘Can we stop at a grocery store’ We need milk, eggs, bread, and orange juice for us. There are several brands of cereals for Beth and Deborah that should be enough for a week or so. Do we need laundry detergent’’

‘I am sure we have laundry detergent. We will buy the other items at a supermarket near my apartment.

‘What do you want for dinner’ Do you want me to cook’’

‘Marge, we both had a long day. I am not that hungry. If you like chinese food, we can pick it up from a restaurant near the supermarket. I have their menu in the glove compartment. I like their Moo-goo-gai-pan and steamed rice. ‘

Marge nodded, ‘I too like Moo-goo-gai-pan. Let’s get a double order. Give me your cell phone, I will place the order.’

We got home at about 5:30 and put the groceries away. After washing up. I set up the table for dinner, I opened the chilled bottle of wine. Marge and I had a glass of wine with our dinner. I was about to help Marge clear the table, ‘Mark you drove most of the day. Go lie down on my bed. I will clean up here and start a load of laundry.’

I was tired. I must have dozed off on Marge’s bed for about 30 min. When I woke up, Marge was next to me on her side staring at me. She smiled and said, ‘I am glad you took that nap.You needed that rest. I was fascinated how your eyelids were flickering rapidly.’

Still sleepy, I pulled her on to me and kissed her lips. I smelled her freshly applied perfume and hairspray. Marge sat up straddling my waist. She had on an impish smile. She had put on a thin, white, sleeve less blouse that barely covered her midriff. ‘All my other clothes are dirty. I am washing them now.’

‘What about underwear’’

She said mischievously, ‘They are dirty too.’ Marge got off the bed, lifted up her blouse revealing her unfettered boobs and pussy.

End of Part 3. Continued in Part 4

12