Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His wife never lied to him and with her never saying anything that wasn't true and with her never saying any half-truths or anything purposely misleading, he trusted Gwen completely to tell him the truth. As shocking and as hurtful as it was to hear that her mother never liked him, with her always telling him straight the way that things are, he believed her when she said that her mother never liked him. Now that he thought more about Gertrude never liking him, he remembered some of the odd looks her mother gave him. Now that he thought more about Gertrude never liking him, he could now see how she didn't like him, never liked him.

For sure, if anyone would know that his mother-in-law didn't like him, his wife would know how her own mother felt about him. With them talking on the phone every day, and with them being so very emotionally close to one another, she tells her mother everything and her mother confides in her too. Never minding Gwen telling her mother everything about him and about their relationship before, now it suddenly bothered him for her mother to know his personal business, especially when she never liked him. In the way that Gwen should have had his sexual confession that he slept with her mother in her head, he now had the knowledge that her mother never liked him in his head.

With him more surprised to learn that Gertrude, or Trudy, as she prefers being called, didn't like him, never liked him, now he understood why Gwen was more surprised by her mother having sex with him than she was by his confession of sleeping with her mother. Moreover, at the very least, he would have thought that his wife would have told him long ago that her mother never liked him. What's up with that with her not telling him that her mother never liked him until now of all possible times after he confessed that he slept with her mother?

Surely, if he knew Trudy never liked him, he would have asked Gwen why her mother never liked him. Surely, with Trudy his loving wife's mother, he would have addressed the issue of her never liking him and worked harder to make her like him more. Who knows? Maybe the way for her mother to like him, really like him, is to give her hot sex. Nah, in the way that his mother-in-law doesn't like him now, she'd have even more of a reason to hate him if he made a sexual pass at her, especially if she rejected him and his sexual advance.

With his impromptu sexual confession and April Fools' joke backfiring on him yet again, he thought that telling her that he had sex with her mother would be enough to receive the stunned and angry reaction that he wanted and had hoped to have receive. When he didn't receive his hoped for reaction from his wife, now for sure, he's going to have to confess the rest of what he did to get the reaction from her that he hoped to have. Lashing out at her with the pained hurt that his mother-in-law never liked him, he decided to tell her some of the private, intimate details of their sexual encounter. Where Gwen hurt him by telling him that her mother never liked him, he wanted to hurt her by showing her just how much her mother truly liked him, if only sexually.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.