Wife's New Job

Story Info
Wife leans to massage to assist in income.
1.2k words
4.04
121.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The economy was getting worse, and while I still had my job, our income was suffering since the majority of my pay was based on commission-able sales. We managed for many, many months, cutting back on extra frills, going out to dinner, seeing movies, etc, etc. However, there was no sign on any improvement and we needed to do something. Heather had not been employed and she really didn't want to get into the rat race of fast food, retail, etc. either.

After dinner one evening, she said she had investigated the option of renewing her massage therapist license. She went to school for physical therapy and massage was a requirement of physical therapy. She got into the field for a few years before we had gotten married and moved to another state. The state required quit a few classes and steps in renewing her license, so she canceled that idea and went back to the drawing board to find something else.

Weeks went by and not much had happened, until she asked me if she could offer massage services without getting a license. I said that I think she could, but would most likely free lance in massage and not get into physical therapy of any other form that would require a license. She said she'd be willing to and described how she would turn our basement extra bedroom into a nice massage studio. She already had a professional table and just needed a few other things that didn't cost too much money.

She went out and bought new sheets, towels, candles, massage oils, etc. All in all, it was a pretty inexpensive start to an unknown career path. She painted the room, and spent a good solid week recreating the room into a very nice tranquil setting. Now that was done, she had to find clients. She placed an ad in the local paper and got a few responses, nothing overwhelming and several were looking for licensed therapist, however she got a few that didn't seem to matter about the license.

Heather was very good at giving massages and took her business serious. We were new to the area and really didn't know many people or what the city really had to offer. Her first client called and only asked a few questions about the massage and booked the appointment for the next day. He showed up when planned, got a very nice hour massage from Heather and according to Heather, was a talker, but otherwise a nice man who just seemed to want some company. Clients were few and far in between and she was hoping for more.

One night she admitted to me that many clients asked about special services when they called about setting up an appointment. I asked her what she meant and she said she wasn't really sure, but guys asked if she would do full body sensual massage and she always said no. She even got a few who asked for reverse massages (they wanted to massage her) and even topless massages. She said no to all of them. With the exception of a few here and there, the client base was not doing well.

She asked me, "Do you think it'd be OK if I did full body?"

"What exactly does that mean?" I asked her.

She said, "I assumed they wanted all parts of their body massaged including their genitals."

I thought about it for a while and asked her if that was something she wanted to do. She said she wouldn't have a problem with it as long as nothing else was expected. We agreed to allow that with much discussed guidelines. (She kept her clothes on, nothing but hand, etc, etc).

She re-worded her ad slightly and new inquires were coming in. I think the final acceptance came to her when she got a call from a young 29 year old business man named Dan. She agreed to the full body and he arrived as planned and she was shocked with this extremely good looking guy showing up at the door. She smiled and was pleased. Heather was in her mid-thirties, but she had taken care of her body well. After an hour she came up to the living room after showing him the door, she was waving a crisp clean $100 bill in my face. I looked at her in shock. A quick $100 tax free seemed like something we needed. I asked her to tell me the detail, which was part of the guidelines, so secrets, no surprises. She explained the massage in general detail like she always had done before, but let her hands roam a little more up his thighs and down his stomach till she noticed a tent to begin to arise under the cotton sheet draping all her clients were required to wear. She told me that for the last few minutes she removed the draping and proceeding to give the young man a nice gentle hand job until his tension was fully released. She said it was easy and I sensed a little excitement in her voice.

Business improved and most now wanted that full body that she had given to Dan. The money was good and our sex life actual improved. I think she liked seeing how she affected all those guys and a sensual type of way. I benefited too, not just by the improved sex life, but she usually recreated the scene on me. I was enjoying it as much as her.

She got many others calls for even more services but for now that she was comfortable with where she was at and what she was doing. Things were going along fine and she even got a few repeat clients which is always a good sign. Obviously she felt comfortable with repeat clients as each knew what to expect and was not concerned with the unknown. Dan was one of the many whom re booked massages. I think he saw her 3 times in the following month and she really like him and his sexy little body. She always admitted it was nicer to take care of guys who took care of their bodies versus a few older guys with beer belly's etc. She admitted that Dan had begun to slowly run his hands over her legs and buttocks while she was massaging him and I just told her to work within her own personal limits and as long as there was no intercourse, she was welcomed to proceed as she wished. We both had great sex that night I told her that and I think she had already a plan in place.

Weeks later she came back upstairs and showed me 2 crisp $100 dollar bills, she was elated and I was curious as every how she got that and asked her. She paused for a moment kissed me deeply and I noticed a unique different taste to her kiss and her reactions.

She said, "Remember, I would show you what the client got?"

"Yes," I said.

She dropped to her knees and gave me a mind blowing blow job that was the best I had ever received from her, she swallowed every last drop and cleaned me up with her mouth.

I just smiled and asked, "Who it was?"

She just grinned and said, "It was Dan."