Wife's New Job Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaygreenx
jaygreenx
729 Followers

I held his shaft with one hand, working my mouth up and down on his big round head. Holding his balls in my other had, I had moved away from Sheila, and concentrated on the task at hand. I knew how much I liked being jerked and sucked at the same time, and figured that would work. Going faster, I felt him surge forward, trying to bury himself in my mouth.

"Ooh, he is good. I'm going to shoot soon." Stan gasped.

"Yes, give him some of your cum straight form the source. He's been eating it from me for the past four or five months, he loves it." Sheila groaned. She was rubbing her clit with one hand, and pinching her nipples hard with the other. "Feed him your sperm!!"

I felt Stan's big balls tighten and he held my head still as he thrust in and out of my mouth. "Oh here it is!" Stan pulled half way out and held still as his cock throbbed, getting even harder! "Oh, yes!" The first spurt hit the back of my throat, and was followed by five or six more long spurts of warm liquid. He held my head and emptied himself into me.

"Look at him, he's taking it all" Sheila yelped as she came herself, her hand a blur on her pussy.

As soon as I felt the first spurt of his silvery cream hit my tongue I came hard in my pants. The intense feelings washing over me were too much. He shot his sperm into my mouth, his balls delivering their precious fluid, while I wasted mine, shooting into my pants like a teenager. I milked the last few drops from him and sucked the tip, trying to get every last bit of his sweet cream. His essence that had impregnated my wife, and I loved the idea that his powerful sperm were now swimming in my mouth, going down my throat and becoming one with me. I kissed his monster cock, and let it drop from my mouth. Sitting back on the floor I looked up at my wife's wet pussy, and her lover's limp cock. I knew this was the beginning of something big.

To be continued....

*

Comments can be sent via the Contact tab on my profile.

jaygreenx
jaygreenx
729 Followers
12