Wife's New Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
They get her ready for a date.
5.1k words
4.08
214.2k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcace
jcace
679 Followers

On our drive home from the party at Bridget's house that night, my wife asked," did you enjoy being cuckolded by Sean". Embarrassed as I was, I had to admit that I had enjoyed the experience very much. My sexy little wife was sitting by my side rubbing my dick through my trousers as she had done several times that evening and once again making my "little dicky hard". She softly whispered in my ear, "everything I said to Sean was true" and upon hearing her confession I moaned.

She unbuttoned my slacks, fished my hard dick out and masturbated me as we drove along the interstate. She continued to talk about our evening saying,"oh Jamie, it was so wonderful feeling that mans cock penetrate my body once again, to suck his beautiful cock into my mouth, to hold onto his large shaft and to let him take my pussy, wait, no take your pussy". It was getting difficult to concentrate on the road and listen to my wife praise her lovers superior skill. I also noticed that she had her fingers under her dress toying with "Seans' pussy" no doubt.
She continued to whisper in my ear and stroke my dick at the same time, trying to make me cum in her hand. She said, " come on little dick, cum for your wife, picture me being loved by Sean, ramming his hard cock into your wifes pussy, visualize his cum hitting the walls of my pussy and how my body reacts as my cunt spasms and soakes up his sperm". I did as Lynn asked and ejaculated into her hand. I believe, no, I know she came at the same time as she shook in the seat beside me and saying loudly," take me Sean, take me lover". After it was over, she looked at the small amount of cum that I had deposited on her fingers and then smeared it onto my pants. She said," you like being a cuck dont you". I couldn't speak. We fixed our clothing as I pulled into the driveway of our house.

The next day, the phone rang and I answered it, it was Bridget. She said," hello panty boy, is Lynn available or is she still sleeping off the fabulous sexing that Sean had given her". I was so embarrassed and turned red with humiliation." Shes in the tub soaking", I said. Bridget said," well panty boy see if she will talk to me". I tapped on the bathroom door and my wife said," what do you want, I said that I didn't want to be disturbed". I said," honey, Bridget's on the phone, do you want to talk to her". Just a second was her reply.
Lynn opened the door and took the phone. She said hello to Bridget and asked what was up. I stood and stared at her sexy body, dripping wet and freshly shaved, she was a beautiful woman. Lynn rolled her eyes at me and slammed the door in my face. I sat down with my ear to the door to listen to their conversation. I heard my wife say, "he does, when, this friday, yes give him my number". She also told Bridget about making me cum on the ride home last night and giggled into the receiver. I pulled my dick out and started masturbating, what I did not hear was that Lynn had finished her phone call with Bridget.
My wife swung the door open and I tumbled into the bathroom with my hard little dick in my fist. Lynn looked at me and said,"go ahead and finish cuckold, masturbate your little dicky, show your wife that you like her being fucked by big Sean". She grabbed my balls and squeezed saying," I should bust these little things, is that what you want? for me to bust your little nuts you cuckold". I said that I was sorry and that I wouldn't eavesdrop on her again and that if Sean wanted to date her then it was ok with me.

Before she could bust my balls, the phone rang. She told me to answer it. "Hello", oh yes Lynn's here, just a minute". I handed the phone to my wife and said that it was Sean. She pushed it back towards me and said," ask him what he wants". I did as told and he said, " I want to date your wife this weekend". I informed Lynn of his request and of his desire to date my wife. She took the phone and pushed me from the bathroom, closing the door behind me. They talked for over an hour and once when I walked by ,I placed an ear to the door and could have sworn that I heard her rubbing herself off.

She emerged looking very smitten and said,"I have a big date this friday cucky and we need to do some shopping". "Sean wants me to look as he says, very slutty, so I need new heels, some seamed stockings, lace basque with garters, panties, lace gloves and a lacy choker for my neck". "He also said that he picked out a sexy white mini dress for me at Kristie's bridal boutique". "He said that we are going to attend the wedding of a friend and then stay for the reception, afterwards he will fuck me like a virgin bride on her honeymoon". We dressed and headed for the mall shortly after.

We entered Kristies boutique and told the sales assistant who we were and said that they had a dress that was picked out for my wife to wear. The young lady said,"oh your Jamie and you must be Sean's date Lynn, its so nice to meet you". "Sean was in earlier and picked out the style of mini dress that you are to purchase for your wife", she said. I was embarrassed beyond belief, even the sales lady new I was cuckolded. My wife just rubbed my crotch, gave me a erection and giggled.
The young girl asked my wife to accompany her to the fitting room for some of Sean's desired alterations to the dress and that I was to wait out front in the gallery. The sales girl winked at my wife then turned and said to me, "we have a large selection of lace panties if you would like to browse". "I will be about a half hour getting your wife fitted properly into such a tiny little bridal dress". They both laughed and went into the back room. I waited for 45 minutes before they emerged from the back room, laughing and giggling like two school girls. I asked," why didn't I get to see the outfit"? The sales girl said, " silly little boy, it's bad luck to see the bride in her little mini dress before the wedding". We walked to the register to pay for the dress. The girl tallied our purchase and asked me for $ 472.40, plus $99.00 for alterations. My wife squeezed my arm and I paid with my credit card. She said that the dress would be ready in two days and thanked us for using Kristies Bridal boutique. We left the shop and went to find some high heel stiletto shoes for my sexy wife.

We went to Leg Show, a speciality shop that has all kinds of high heels, from mules to thigh high fetish boots. Just going by the window was making me hard. We told the woman at the counter that my wife was going to be at a wedding and needed super sexy bridal type high heeled stiletto's. She showed us several types of designs but when I saw those sexy white lace covered ankle boots with the lacy edging around the top that look like socks, we had found our shoes. They had 5 inch heels with stainless steel tips and was laced up with pink ribbon, very sexy!. After spending $175.00, we left the shop and headed to Naughty Ladies Lingerie.

The first item on Lynn's slut bride list was a virginal white lace basque. We browsed the racks and tables looking for just the perfect bustier that would please my wifes new lover. A sales girl approached and asked if we could use some assistance. My wife told me to describe to the young lady what we were looking for and why. I proceeded to inform the young girl of my wifes upcoming date and that her boyfriend had said that I should purchase several items of lingerie for my wife to wear. The young woman was shocked and smiled at my wife, who was now giggling, and asked what style of lingerie would your boyfriend prefer.

The assistant showed us several types of bustier's but we couldn't really find the one that we thought Sean would want. The young woman asked my wife about her lover's personality, was he demanding, was he a real man that takes what he wants. Lynn told her to ask me those questions. I told her that Sean was all of those things. She said that Naughty Ladies had a special "mistress collection" that she could show us.
We followed her to a section that contained several styles of bustier's, basque's and corsets that were made from leather. Lynn's eyes were quickly drawn to a white leather, half cup bustier with baby pink lace inserts. This was the one Sean would want. It was very sexy, it had pink lacing up the front and the leather garter straps had pink bows above the stocking clips. It also came with the matching leather panty, it too had pink lacing up the front. The stockings were made of white lace, they pink lace's up the back half and the stocking tops were made of white leather. We also obtained the matching gloves and choker. Sean will be pleased with my wife I told the lady. She rang up our purchases, I paid the $210.00 and we headed for home, pleased that we could satisfy my wifes' lover.

Once we were in the car, my wife wanted to tease me. I guess we were both worked up over the clothing purchases. We sat in the car in the parking garage and chatted about how sexy and slutty she would look on her date with Sean. Lynn asked if I was excited about her upcoming date and I said that I was very jealous and also very turned on. She wanted to know why having Sean cuckold me was such a turn on as she played with my hard dick. I couldn't give her an answer, I didn't really know, I just told her that the humiliation that I experienced was a huge turn on.

She said "humiliation,? like when I told Sean that his large cock satisfied me more than yours or when I jerked his cum into my pussy or even more, when I had you lick his cum off of my pussy", is that what you like cucky. I was moaning and about to cum on her fingers as she toyed with my dick. "Yes, thats it, cum for your wife, think about me being fucked, being fucked by a better man" she said. " You can't satisfy my pussy the way he can, he can own me if he wanted to", she whispered into my ear." I need him hubby, I want only him in my pussy". That was enough for me and I came. She once again wiped my goo on my jeans and laughed. I started the car and we headed for home. My wife wanted me to stop at the drug store." What for" I asked and she told me to buy her some condoms. " I'm not protected" she said with a twinkle in her eye. "What if I get pregnant, what would your friends say". She had a big smile on her face as she teased me about the possibility of her getting knocked up.

At work the next day, I could think of nothing else,but my sexy wife in her new outfit. I called my house several times but there was no answer. Where was she I thought, was she with Sean? was Sean fucking my wife right now? All of these questions were running wildly through my mind. I pictured her with her legs spread wide and getting the sexing that she desired at the hands of her lover. I went into the restroom, closed the door on the stall and masturbated. I had visions of my sexy wife begging Sean to take her, to make her his and his only. To cut me off so to speak and move me out of her bedroom and bring him in. That way he could fuck Lynn every night and eventually even breed her. The thought of Sean making her pregnant with his baby made me start cumming and cumming, all over my hands it squirted with some landing on my slacks. I cleaned up and went back to work which was a little easier now that I had relieved myself.

Upon my arrival home that evening I told Lynn that I was aroused and wanted to make love to her later tonight. After putting the kids in bed we went into our room and snuggled on the bed. She asked me why I was so horny when I had gotten home and I told her that when I tried to phone her earlier in the day and there was no answer, I had started imagining her with Sean. She started playing with my dick, using three of her dainty fingers to stroke my shaft up and down. She said that after dropping the kids off at her mothers, she went to the tanning bed, then she called Sean on her cell phone and they went out to lunch. Lynn whispered into my ear, after lunch, Sean fucked me, he fucked me good. I was moaning as she played with my dick, telling me that she could still feel his superior cock, sliding in and out, stretching my pussy.

I had to ask, " did Sean cum in you"?. No she said, I think that I am ovulating this week and asked him to wear a condom. She felt my little dicky throb as she spoke to me. Do you want him to cum in my belly? she asked, and I moaned. Do you want me knocked up by Sean so all of your friends can see that I am getting my sex from someone else? Is that what you want cucky. Nooo! I moaned, please don't let him impregnate you. Please have him pull out or wear condoms. She only stroked my dick a few more times before I came on her hand and fingers. She laughed and said," it turns you on doesn't it, to be cucked by a stud like Sean", remember she said," be careful of what you ask for"." He does fuck your wife good, better than you ever will little dick", she said.

The next day, when I called she answered. Lynn said that Kristies phoned and that her sexy brides dress was ready to be picked up and for me to stop and get it on my way home. She said that she was going to the tanning bed again and that she would see me later in the evening. I stopped and got the dress and went home to an empty house. I looked at the caller ID to see if Sean had called. There was a number on the display from the Marriott hotel and I began to wonder who it was that called. Just then, the phone rang and I looked at the display and it once again said Marriott and listed the 1-800 number with it. I answered and it was Lynn on the other end.

"Hello cucky my wife said, I am with Sean and he is fucking me with his big cock at this very moment". I could tell that she was breathing rapidly and could also hear the grunts that Sean was emitting as he thrust his cock into my wifes pussy. "Oh! honey , his cock feels so good, so much better than your little thing". "I'm going to cum on his cock Jamie, you've never felt me cum on your dick have you?" She also wanted to know if I was masturbating and I moaned as I told her yes. She said," that's right little dick, jack your little pee pee as you listen to your wife getting fucked". Then I heard her say," oh Sean thats it, keep going lover, keep fucking me, I'm just about there, your going to make me cum". "Oh! oh! yesssss! my love, I'm cumming on your cock".

She was coming down from her orgasm as Sean was announcing his pending orgasm. "I'm going to cum baby", I heard him say. "Please pull out Sean, you're not wearing any protection, please don't cum in me", she said to me through the phone. "Oh! cucky he wont pull out, I think he's going to cum in my pussy, he's going to cum deep in my pussy". The phone went dead, all I heard now was a dial tone. The cum now dripped from my dick and was making a wet spot on our couch as I sat there with the phone at my ear. All I could do now was wait for Lynn to come home.

As soon as Lynn walked through the door, I was on my knees at her feet lifting the front of the mini skirt she was wearing. She said,"thats a good little hubby, you want to lick my messy pussy don't you". " You want to taste the love that Sean left in your wifes pussy isn't that right cucky". She spread her legs slightly and I sucked at her panty crotch. "Oh yeah!, get your tongue in my pussy cuck boy, lick it good for me ". She pushed me onto my back and stood over my head. She then pulled her panties to the side and squatted down placing her wet pussy on my mouth. Lynn ground her pussy on my mouth and told me to clean her up good and not to miss a drop. I then noticed that although she was wet, she wasn't dripping. She asked," whats the matter cucky isn't there any cum in your wifes pussy, did big Sean not cum in my pussy after all"? I didn't let her know that I was dissappointed but I think she could tell. She told me that she had lied and that he had used a condom. She had told Sean about how turned on I was at the thought of him putting her in the "family way", and they decided to tease me a little. She said," I see that our little teasing worked".
After licking her pussy for a few more minutes, I said that I would like to make love to her. At first she said no, then after much begging on my part she gave in. We went into the bed room and she lay on the bed. I climbed between her outstretched legs and was attempting to put my dick into her fuck hole. She stopped me from entering her and said that I would have to wear a rubber. Why? I asked, I've had a vasectomy and can't get you pregnant. She then told me that if her lover had to wear one then I was going to wear one. I wanted to make love so without any resistance I placed my little dick into a condom and once again started to enter her.
After several failed attempts to penetrate my wife, she stopped me and said that she wasn't turned on. " I need to be made wet" she stated, go and get my purse. I returned with her purse and she reached inside. She pulled out the knotted condom that she and Sean had just used and held it up for me to look at. It was full of cum, a large amount of cum. She then untied the knot and drained the entire contents onto my rubber covered dick. She looked me in the eyes and said, "now you can fuck me but you will be using Seans' sperm as a lubricant". What do I do now I thought, I could maybe make her pregnant with his cum smeared all over my dick like this. She laughed, "go ahead, stick your little dicky into me now cuckold, give me Seans' baby, you know you want to". "Fuck his love into your wifes pussy cucky, it might not take but then again it just might, do it, put his sperm in my pussy". I decided to go for it and pressed the head of my dick into her now loosened pussy. "Thats it cucky make me his wife, put his sperm in my body". Before I could even put it in all the way I was filling my rubber with useless cum. My wife laughed at me for cumming so quickly and demanded that I clean her pussy with my tongue.
The rest of the week was not as eventful as the past few days. She would only allow me to eat her out and I would masturbate. I don't think that she saw Sean prior to " her wedding" but she did go and tan several times. By the end of the week she was a beautiful golden brown color. I knew she would be a beautiful "bride".

Early friday morning, she was packing her clothes in an overnight bag and gathering up her wedding dress and lingerie. She said that Sean had reserved the bridal suite at the Marriott and that she would stay there with him this weekend after the ceremony. I was unaware of these plans and protested. She told me that I would be invited the first night of their "honeymoon", but the rest of the time it was going to be just him and her alone.What about dress up time I asked? who's going to help dress you? I pouted. She rubbed my dick through my trousers and said," poor little cucky, he won't get to play with his barbie doll will he", she teased. Dejected and turned on, I went into the bathroom and masturbated as she left for the hotel. I puttered around and played on the computer looking at my wife watching and cuckold websites until the phone rang. It was my wife, she told me to get my ass out front and bring our camera with me. I opened the door and saw a long white stretch limo parked at the curb. The driver got out and opened the back door. Sean was the first one out, he was dressed in a fancy black tuxedo, then Lynn stepped out. I could have passed out, I know that I didn't take a breath for at least 10 minutes. She was lovely and so sexy that I could have jacked off right in the front yard. Several of our neighbors came out to see also, I wondered what they were thinking when they saw Lynn dressed like a slut bride standing beside a groom that was not me, her real husband.

jcace
jcace
679 Followers
12