Wife's New Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dress was super sexy, it had a tight fitting bodice and puffy short sleeves that were worn off the shoulders. The skirt was altered so that the front was so short that it exposed her sexy garter straps with the pink bows and about 1 inch of her white leather panty covered crotch, the back of the skirt hung down to just above her knees. The shoes were sexy, the lace gloves were sexy and the choker around her neck was sexy. She was the perfect slut bride. They posed in the grass as I took pictures. After using two rolls of film, they said that it was time for the honeymoon to start. The driver opened the door and I was the last one in. We were on our way to start their love fest.

They sat together and I sat on the other side still taking pictures. I watched as they made out and petted each other and got several super hot pictures for their "album". Arriving at the hotel, the driver let us out in the front and we walked into the lobby. The stares that the sexy couple were getting was unbelievable. I followed close behind, enjoying the view of my wifes lace stockings and high heeled ankle boots. As her skirt swished, you could see the sexy lacing up the back half of the stockings and the sound her high heels made on the marble floor attracted a lot of male attention. On the open glass elevator ride to the bridal suite, I saw more of the same actions that they had done in the limo, so did the patrons in the lobby. At the door to the suite, Sean handed me the key card and I opened the door. After I went in, they had me take pictures as he carried my wife, his bride, across the threshold. She was so beautiful in that white dress and so very sexy. Sean sat his sexy bride on the bed and opened the bottle of champagne. We toasted their wedding and I gave them my blessing, they were now lover and wife.

Lynn beckoned me to her with her lace covered finger. She said," time to kiss the bride" and pushed me to the floor. She opened her legs, pulled the leather panty to the side and I gave the sexy bride a kiss. I could hear the camera click as I kissed my wifes pussy lips. She moaned and said she loved me but first she had to take care of her new husband. She stood up and in a sexy walk approached her new "husband". She put her arms around Seans' neck and started french kissing him. She pulled back and told him that she was sorry for cheating on him and that she would never do it again. "Who was it" he demanded loudly. She bowed her head and didn't answer. He grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her back and forth several times and again demanded that she tell him "who had slept with his new bride". She started crying. Sean became angry and placed his fingers in the top of her dress and yanked, tearing the bodice of the sexy dress. He pulled and jerked until it was completely torn in half and the lace brides dress fell from her sexy body. She now stood before us in her bustier, her hard nipples sticking out of the half cups looked very sexy. Sean threw his bride onto the bed and roughly pulled down her panties. He said, "I'll show you who's your man now cunt, I'll show you". I took pictures of this pretend rape of my wife and was very excited.
He crawled between her legs and started to penetrate her with his bare cock. I cleared my throat and got her attention. She looked at me in anger and said well, " get my lover a condom". I handed the condom to Sean and Lynn helped him roll it onto his large cock. He then rubbed his cock head up and down her slit and slowly started pushing into my wifes pussy. After he had buried his cock in my sexy wifes womb he started to fuck his new bride.
She wrapped her stocking clad legs around his back and locked her sexy stilletto heeled ankle boots together, trapping him inside her body. The sight of her gloved hands rubbing his broad shoulders and stocking covered legs rubbing his ass made a very sexy picture. She had one orgasm after another as he power fucked her sexy body. She again berated me for not being able to "fuck her" as well as her new lover/husband.
She spoke of how much better he was and that she only would allow him in her body ever again as I was now useless as a lover to her. They kissed and whispered sweet nothings in each others ears as he drove his "superior" cock in and out of her womb. Sean then told my wife that he wanted to cum in her, without protection. She said," you will lover, you can cum many times inside me but I'm ovulating this week and it's to risky. She was staring into my eyes as she said this to her lover and she saw me jack off much harded and faster.
She told him to pull out before he came and he could cum on her pussy. She then told me to stop masturbating my little dick as she had plans for it and wanted it hard. Sean sat up and my wife grasped his shaft with a lace covered hand. She quickly removed the condom and told Sean to aim his cum at her pussy hole. She held her pussy lips apart giving Sean a large target. Sean's first blast of cum missed and landed on her clit, the next four wads of cum hit their target and went into the entrance of her pussy hole. She then took a lace covered finger and pushed the wad that had hit her clit into the opening to mix with the rest of the sperm. She slowly closed her pussy lips and told me to put on a condom.

After doing so I got on my knees between her stockinged legs and she once again spread the lips of her pussy. She asked me to describe what I saw. "I see a large pool of your lovers cum just inside your pussy and also some cum dripping off of your lips". She said ," kiss my pussy honey, lick my pussy lips". I did as she instructed. After her pussy lips were cleaned I asked, what next? She couldn't answer because she had Sean's cock in her mouth, lovingly suckling on it.

She pulled off of his cock and looked down at me. " Make love to me" she said." Push his fresh potent sperm into my fertile belly if you want to, if not then you can leave". I asked if I could suck some of it from her pussy first and she said no."Show my lover how much of a useful cuckold you can be", she said. I couldn't resist, I started pushing my dick into my wife as she returned to her lovers cock. I came in the rubber as I fucked Sean's sperm into my wifes fertile womb giving her his baby on her" wedding night".

the end

12