Wife's New/Old lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcace
jcace
679 Followers

My sexy wife let go of my hair and pushed me back so she could stand up. She told me lie on the floor on my back so she could sit on my face while she "sucked her lovers cock". As I was getting onto the floor, Sean told me to wait a second. He spun my wife around to face me and said," take off your wife's panties". I lovingly reached up under her short sexy dress, found the thin straps on her hips and slowly pulled the panties down her legs. I lowered her panties down around her ankles and guided them past her red high heels. I looked up to find both of them staring at me, what a sight I must have been, on my knees at my wife's feet pulling off my wife's panties at the instructions of her lover, man I was so turned on.

I laid on my back. My wife pulled up her dress and squatted over my mouth. Once she felt my tongue touch her pussy she set back resting her full weight onto my mouth. She was mashing her clit against my nose and slowly grinding her hips. I could see both of them from this position. She was lovingly stroking his now very large cock as he lowered his pants and stepped out of them. He moved her hands off of his cock and started to stroke it himself just inches from her waiting mouth.

She now had a hand full of my hair and was rubbing her erect nipples with the other, moaning as her orgasm approached. People would often knock on the door and Sean would tell them to go away, good thing there was two restrooms I thought. Sean stepped forward and pushed his cock between my wife's sexy red lips and held her head still with both of his hands. Lynn never sucked my dick and here she was sucking on his. I was so jealous of Sean.

Sean started to move his hips fucking my wife's mouth like a pussy, pushing into her throat deeper and deeper until her nose was almost touching his pubic hair. She had at least 7 - 8 inches of his large cock in her mouth and throat and sometimes she would gag and choke. When that would happen, he would pull out and let her catch her breath, smack her face with his cock a couple of times and then resume fucking her throat. She came on my face at this time and her cum was running down the sides of my head. I have never seen her so wet.

Sean said that he was about to cum and my wife stopped sucking his cock and stood up. She told me to "stand up", then she said," you are going to help Sean fuck me". My wife leaned over the sink, spread her sexy legs and asked me to open her pussy for Sean. I pulled her dress back up over her hips, reached under her belly and between her legs using my fingers to spread her pussy lips. Sean placed his bare cock to her opening and started to push. He had to go slow to allow her to get used to his size, after all I'm the only one that has fucked her for the last six years and I couldn't compete with him in the cock department.

Slowly he had worked almost his entire cock into my wife's pussy and was starting to move back and forth. I released her pussy lips and just stared at the scene that was unfolding before my eyes. I told Lynn that Sean was not wearing a condom and she moaned loudly. I've had a vasectomy so she wasn't protected. She looked up into the mirror and told Sean to be careful and that he would have to pull out before cumming in her pussy. He said " no problem baby any thing you say".

They fucked in that position for a while longer then decided to change. He withdrew his cock from my wife's pussy and she turned around. After removing her dress she sat back on sink top. She was completely nude now except for her heels which was very erotic as she spread her legs for her lover. She was slightly bent over with her shoulders resting on the mirror. I held one of her legs, Sean held the other. We kept her legs apart and Lynn reached out and grasped Sean's' cock, stroked him a couple of times and guided him into her wet pussy moaning as he was penetrating her once tight fuck hole. He pushed all they way into my sexy wife until he was hitting her cervix and he still had some exposed cock to use.

She took my other hand and placed it on her clit telling me to "play with it". She started moaning loudly and was really getting wet. The sucking sounds her pussy was making was so nasty that my own dick was dripping cum and I hadn't even touched it. All of the sudden another orgasm had washed over her and she was shaking all over. It was all I could do to keep a hold of her leg and not get kicked.

Then I saw the remaining 2 or so inches of his cock disappear into my wife. The head of his cock must be in her womb, I sure hope he pulls out I thought to myself. They started talking to each other, she was telling him how good it feels inside her and he was telling her how fucking sexy she was and that she could still fuck great. He asked her who was better me or hubby? She looked me in the eyes as she said to him, "you are lover you are the best, so much better than Jamie". "Your cock reaches the special places deep inside my cunt, places he'll never get to feel". "My husband has never made me cum with his little dick, I sure could have used your man sized cock on our honeymoon". As she was stroking his ego with the sexy talk he tensed up and said he was going to cum. He pulled out, (whew!) stroking his large cock.

My wife reached up and pulled his head down for a very deep french kiss. I then saw her reach between her legs and place the head of his cock back into her pussy about an inch or so, she grabbed his long shaft and started jacking him off into her pussy. I was shocked, she knew has was about to cum. She made him start cumming and jerked at least three large shots of Sean's sperm into her pussy before pulling the head back out of her. She finished the rest of it off on her shaved pussy mound. They never even stopped french kissing until after it was over.

He stood up to rest and he and I watched as my sexy wife started smearing his sperm around her shaved pussy. As I was jacking off she stared into my eyes, watching, looking for my reactions. With a smirk on her face, she pushed one then two of her gooey sperm covered fingers into her pussy. I came hard, my cum dripping from my hands and falling uselessly onto the bathroom floor. She smiled at me and I leaned over and lovingly kissed my sexy wife.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down towards her pussy. After I had cleaned up Sean's' mess, she had me dress her again. They rejoined the party, walking out of the bathroom arm in arm while I was still trying to get dressed. After I exited the bathroom, I found my wife and Sean talking to Bridget who seemed very pleased with herself for getting Lynn fucked in front of me. As I walked up to the three of them, Bridget smirked at me and asked if I had enjoyed watching my wife with her new stud. I had to answer yes. Lynn kissed Sean goodbye and we left the party that night as wife and cuckold.

the end

jcace
jcace
679 Followers
12