Wife's Night as Play Toy

Story Info
Chores are assigned and orgasm denials are given.
2.1k words
4.07
19.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my wife first told me she was interested in BDSM, I didn't know how to react. I didn't know much about it but I knew I didn't want to hurt her. After some conversations and research, we started trying things weekly. To my surprise, I'm enjoying it. I've learned that even when I'm "hurting" her, I'm not actually hurting her. I'm giving her enjoyment. She wants to be my play toy when we enter our roles. We keep a distinction between when we are a couple and when she's my submissive. After almost two months of enjoying our nights and doing more research, I decided to help her better herself while adding to our dynamic. We've been married for almost ten years. When we first started dating she loved going to the gym and felt better about herself because of doing so. I kept at my gym routine for the most part, but between her other responsibilities, the gym took a back seat. So I decided to create some fun for the both of us while also increasing her self esteem and bettering her health. It's a win win.

...

Friday arrived. I woke up as normal and kissed my wife goodbye. She was cute lying there still sound asleep. I took that in because the next time I would see her, she'd be my submissive.

At lunch, I sent her an email with this Friday's instruction. I decided to start out as normal.

From 5 p.m. until midnight, you are my play toy.

play toy's Instructions:

- Make sure you are home by 5 p.m. as normal. If you can be home earlier, do so. Make sure you park the car inside the attached garage. Strip out of your work clothes and put on only the thigh highs and thong I've left for you in your assigned drawer.

- I will be home at 7 p.m. as usual. During those two hours I expect as much of the following done as possible. They are to be done in the order listed.

1. Dishes to be washed, dried, and put away.

2. Bedroom to be cleaned up of this week's mess.

3. Main bathroom cleaned spotless.

These first three are the bare minimum that should be accomplished. For each assignment that is not, there will be punishment. The amount of the following that is completed will determine my pleasure with you tonight and may change how much pleasure you will be allowed to experience. {Little did she know how true this was. If she finished all of the list she'd be allowed to orgasm, that is after I had teased her to the point of orgasm 10 times with denial. If she did not finish the list, I would tease until close to orgasm a certain number of times. If she finished 7 of the list, she'd be teased 7 times then receive 3 hard spanks and left in denial. If she finished 5 of the list, she'd be teased 5 times then receive 5 hard spanks and left in denial.}

4. Mop all the floors that are mopped.

5. Vacuum all the floors that are vacuumed.

6. Place long T-shirt dress from your assigned drawer on with your outdoor boots and clean the dog's outside cage of dumpings.

7. Clean the spare bathroom.

8. Clean out the fridge.

9. Clean my den.

10. Vacuum out your car.

When your alarm goes off at 6:59 p.m., I expect you lying as an X, arms above head spread and legs spread, facing the sealing with your eyes closed on play toy's bed in the second bedroom. You will not move or open your eyes while I inspect your work.

-Sir

...

She loves to receive these email during lunch to prepare for the night ahead. I've come to love drafting and sending them. I get to leave her at a cliff hanger that only I know the possible endings.

I arrived home and before walking inside inspected the dogs kennel. There were still dumpings and not fresh ones. She hated this chore so I wondered if she didn't have time or decided to stop before completing that task. I then walked into the house to happily see the dishes were done. At least she had finished her first assignment. I decided to make myself a banquet meal before inspecting the rest. I did not take my time eating but did not rush either. At 7:15, I proceeded to the rest of the inspection. Bedroom was done, bathroom was done, floors were mopped and vacuumed. She did stop right before the kennel.

Upstairs, I found my play toy just as instructed and I immediately started to get hard. I could tell she heard me walk into the room by her body's tension. I decided to start off with the first tease because she wouldn't be expecting it. I grabbed the vibrator and placed it right by her clit before turning it on low and lowering it to her clit. She opened her eyes out of reaction. I pulled the vibrator away and gave her mound a quick smack. She knew what this meant; she closed her eyes. I moved the vibrator in a circular motion and increased the speed one level.

"Remember to ask for permission before orgasm."

"Yes sir."

She moaned in pleasure for about ten minutes before asking permission. I immediately turned off the vibrator and pulled it away without saying yes or no. She knows she needs to hear yes to gain permission. One tease down out of five.

After seeing her hot and heavy, my hard on had grown. I stripped, straddled over her large tits with my knees holding down her arms, and brought her lips to my penis. She instinctively opened her mouth. I had already decided that I planned to get off twice tonight. Once at the beginning and once at the end. I allowed her to lick, suck, and massage my penis in her mouth until it was fully hard. Now was my turn.

"Keep your mouth opened wide and relax your throat."

I then fucked her mouth as I would her pussy and kept myself all the way in her throat when I released. I told her to lick me clean and she complied. I then had her roll over on her stomach in the same position. I moved her thong to the side and placed a toy in her pussy that has a vibrator on the clit.

"Thank you sir." She knows to thank me anytime something enters her pussy because she is my play toy and any pleasure the inside of her pussy receives needs to be appreciated.

I sarcastically said, "Don't thank me yet."

I turned the vibrator on medium and told her to move her body to try to reach orgasm but to remember to ask permission. I scrolled my phone while she did this for about 25 minutes before asking permission.

"No." After saying this I left it on for about 5 minutes to train her to withhold from orgasm even with stimulation. I then turned it off and removed the toy.

It was now almost 9 p.m. so I instructed her to clean the dog cage while I went downstairs and prepared our food. I gave her the T-shirt dress to place on to do this and then return inside and continue the other chores, without the T-shirt dress on, while I was cooking. This is when she would learn about a new element to our dynamic that I expected she would be really excited about.

After dinner was ready, I informed her. While we ate I explained that I want her to be the best person and play toy possible, this included mentally and physically. Getting back into a health and fitness routine would help her self confidence both in and out of the bedroom. Plus I want as many years as possible with her. Starting tomorrow she was to begin a workout routine and diet. If she stuck with it all week, she'd earn the possibility of orgasm on Friday. While this would not be guaranteed because that was my decision, without sticking with the routine she'd be guaranteed not to orgasm on Friday. One thing she would definitely earn for the following week if she complied with it all week is a cheat meal for dinner the following Saturday. I saw her eyes light up. I assumed this was from excitement of the dynamic and because she had voiced to me multiple times how she'd like to be back in shape. I listened.

After dinner, I watched my show as she finished up the last few chores. Once she was done, I had her pleasure me while I watched the last ten minutes of my show.

It was now 10:30. Time to finish off the night in a very fun way. Back to the second bedroom we went, our play room now. I had her stand in front of a desk and spread her legs to each desk leg. I then tied her legs to the desk and pushed the rest of her body forward onto the desk. I loved the look of her ass and I imagined how much more I would love it after a few months of the gym. I wanted to spank her but I was saving that for punishment tonight.

I placed the vibrator on her mound but not directly touching her clit. I wanted to tease her for a long while before she was ready to orgasm. After about 10 minutes, I began to fuck her slowly from behind. Again to tease her. My play toy thanked me as I went in. While I was still in her, I placed the vibrator on medium speed and on her clit. It was not long before she asked me for permission. I responded no before pulling the vibrator away and pulling out of her. Three denials down, two to go.

I untied her and returned her to the bed. Before I laid on her back, I tied her arms behind her. I placed the vibrator in her pussy once again and turned the clit and pussy vibrators on low. I straddled her upper body and instructed her to please me with her mouth. After a while, she asked to orgasm. I said no and pressed my dick hard against the back of her throat. I counted to ten and released her head. I got off the bed and slowly pulled the toy out. Four down, one to go.

I grabbed a vibrating bullet and duct tape. I moved her clit hood back and placed the bullet right on her clit and duct taped it there. Once it was secure, I turned it on. I then turned her over on her stomach with her face facing the closed window. I told her to raise up onto her knees and to control herself because she was not allowed to orgasm. She thanked me as I pushed my dick inside her. I then fucked her until I was about to cum. I moved over to her face and told her to open. I placed the tip of my dick in her mouth and used my hand to cum. She knows to swallow it all and not let any drip out.

Since her ass was already in the air, I explained to her that since she didn't finish the chores before 7 and she had to finish them during our time together that she would not be allowed to orgasm this week. She would receive 5 spanks for the five she did not do. I instructed her to count each one and thank me.

The first I landed on her right cheek. "One, thank you Sir."

The second I landed on her left cheek. "Two, thank you Sir."

The third I used both hands, one for each cheek. "Three, thank you Sir."

The forth I landed on the inside of her right thigh. After a short squeal, "Four, thank you Sir."

The fifth I landed on the inside of the left thigh. She squealed a bit again. "Five, thank you Sir."

"You are welcome toy. Make sure to try to get more done next time. I know you stopped where you did because you hated the next chore. Wait here while I get the lotion."

I grabbed the lotion and rubbed it on the areas I had spanked. I then cuddled with her for about ten minutes.

"Relax and set your alarm for midnight. I'll be waiting in the bedroom for my wife."